When I saw you... //MHA Fanta...

By shawty-kun

This story will be in my other account @shadi571 I'm letting you know right now😝 and my other story (Tallest... More

When I Saw You... //MHA fantasy AU//bakudeku//pt 1
When I Saw You... //MHA Fantasy AU//Bakudeku// pt2
When I Saw You...//MHA Fantasy AU//Bakudeku/pt3
When I Saw You...// MHA Fantasy AU// Bakudeku// part 5
When I saw you... // MHA Fantasy AU// Bakudeku// pt 6

When I Saw You..//MHA Fantasy AU//Bakudeku//pt4

1.9K 61 17
By shawty-kun

The next day, Bakugou thought about going over to izuku's village. He grabbed his sword and his bag. He walked out of his house making sure no one was watching him.. He suddenly got into the trees and headed to izuku's village.

" izuku, can you watch little muffin for me? I have to go to mitsuki's house to help her with dinner for tonight. " said inko.

" yeah, sure! " said izuku.

" alright thank you! I'll be back soon! " said inko.

" okay, bye mom love ya! " said izuku.

" love ya too! " said inko.

She walked outside the house and closed the door behind her then she headed over to mitsuki's house.

" alright... Let's gone on ahead and get you some food... You like blue berries? " asked izuku.

" ruff, ruff!! " said little muffin.

" haha, that's good! Come on let's get some from out of the cabinet. " said Izuku.

Izuku walked to the kitchen to get little muffin some blue berries. He looked out the window and saw Katsuki..

" hm? Is that- BAKUGOU!?! " said izuku.

Bakugou saw izuku's house and stood at his front porch. He knocked on the door. Izuku ran to the door and opened it, he quickly grabbed Bakugou by the arm pulled him into the house and closed the door locking it tightly.

" what the "HELL" are you doing here Bakugou!? " said izuku.

" I just wanted to look around... Why did you kill my "ARM" little that!? " said Bakugou.

" I'm sorry but you can't be seen like this! T-th-they'll capture you and kill you or something like that... " said izuku.

" did I ever tell you that I have a family here...? " said Bakugou.

" oh that's ni- wait what? You have a family here?!.what's their name! wait... You are mitsuki's child!?! " said izuku.

Bakugou quickly covered izuku's mouth and whispered.

" yes now shut the hell up will ya? " said Bakugou.

Izuku nodded.

" good... Now do you have some extra clothes I can put on? I can't go out there likes this... Then they'll know where I'm actually from... " said Bakugou.

" ummm... I have 3 pieces you can try on! But they may not fix you... They actually fit me... " said izuku.

" mhm yeah anyway get them... " said Bakugou..

Izuku went to his room and grabbed his clothes that Bakugou could try on. A few minutes later uaraka was knocking on izuku's door.

" oh no... YES WHO IS IT!? " yelled izuku..

" it's uaraka! Are you busy? " asked uaraka.

" uhhh, no I'm not I'm coming! " yelled izuku.

" uaraka? " asked Bakugou.

" yes that's her you know her? " asked Izuku.

" yeah... I do. " said Bakugou.

" aww that's cute but we don't have time, you have to hide for a bit. Come on just go in my room okay? " said izuku.

" alright, alright... " said Bakugou.

" can you move... A BIT FASTER!? " said izuku.

" I AM YOU IDIOT!! " yelled Bakugou.

Bakugou was in izuku's room and closed the door then locked it.. Izuku went to the front door and unlocked it..

" haha, heyyy what's up girly? " asked Izuku.

" oh well I was just wondering... Would you like to come with me, todoroki, Tenya, and denki to the mushroom park?. " asked uaraka.

" I would love to but I have my dog to take care of... Maybe next tim time? " asked Izuku.

" awww man, you never go places with us! Why not today? " asked uaraka.

" uaraka I just told you I'm busy today okay?" Said Izuku.

" ughhh, okay... Next time it is.. " said Uaraka.

" sorry uarakaaa... " said izuku.

He closed the door and yelled bakugou's name..

" BAKUGOU DOES THE CLOTHES FIT!? " asked Izuku.

Bakugou opened the door and walked downstairs to Izuku. Izuku eyes started to get bigger and he blushed.

" why are you blushing you nerd?! " said Bakugou.

" i-i'm sorry I-it's must-have ohhhh nevermind!!! " said izuku.

" tch whatever.. Anyway you have anything to eat? I'm hungry.. " said Bakugou.

" yeah I have something to eat... What do you like to eat tho? " asked Izuku.

" what are you talking about!? I eat the same thing you humans eat! " said Bakugou.

" geez okay! I asked because your from another village! " said izuku.

" oh... Well just get my food ready! WAIT! do you have anyone shrimp fries rice? " asked Bakugou.

" yes Bakugou, we have that all the time.. " said Izuku.

" oh... Okay. " said Bakugou.

Izuku walked into the kitchen and fixed Bakugou some shrimp fries rice, but then something hit his mind.

" hey Bakugou.... Why you didn't fix it, "YOURSELF!?!" said izuku .

" good question... I'm not in the mood to cook so deal with it? Or get killed.. " said Bakugou.

" EEP! not that... Anything but that!! " said izuku.

" that's what I thought.. " said Bakugou.

Izuku finished the shrimp fries rice for Bakugou and have it to him.

" you want something to drink? " asked Izuku.

" yeah, sure. " said Bakugou..

Izuku went into the cooler that was full of cold drinks and took out a fruit punch soda then gave it to Bakugou.

" thanks... Oooh yeah, that hit the spot! " said Bakugou.

" make sure you clean up your area okay?. " said Izuku.

" yeah, yeah okay. " said Bakugou..

" I'M SERIOUS!! " said izuku.

" okay geez... " said Bakugou.

" jesus... I had to yell at you to make sure you clean your damn area huh!? " said Izuku.

" tch, yell at me again see what happens... " said Bakugou.

" yeah, yeah keep talking. " said izuku. He

Izuku sat down on the sofa getting his breath. His dog muffin jumped onto his lap and purr's. Izuku rubbed his dogs head and smiled. Bakugou just watched them. He stood up and put his plate up. He then walked over to Izuku and sat next to him. He laid his head on izuku's lap. Izuku eyes gotten bigger and he blushed. He rubbed his head also.

" heh you like being being rubbed on the head huh? Heh, it's cute. " thought izuku.

He then started to fall asleep. Bakugou and muffin was sleep as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.4K 69
Van and his friend Magus had reincarnated in another world with magic. Tasked to kill the demon lord, they set forth. Van was granted very rough skil...
183K 3.9K 21
❝ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π’ƒπ’“π’π’Œπ’†π’ π‘œπ‘› π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘“π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘Ÿ, π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π’„π’“π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ, π’„π’“π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ ❞ π’Šπ’ π’˜...
24.7K 1.8K 36
"Say it. Say you hate me. Say you want to leave. But remember-no one will ever touch you like I do. No one will ever love you the way I do" "I hate y...
12.4K 60 26
After a wild party spirals out of control, a group of teenage boys are forced to attend an elite all-girls school as punishment, where they must lear...