The Things You Do

By zeldalover30

When Rikki finally gets into highschool, things are pretty odd. Somehow, she got into R.T. High, but everone... More

Chapter 1: The New School?
Chapter 2: The Second Day
Chapter 3: "IM STILL IN THE AIR!" Or am I?
Chapter 4: Our Secret
Chapter 5: The Bottle Brings Out The Truth
Chapter 6: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 7: The Accident
Chapter 9: Shawn Spencer, Pyschic Detective

Chapter 8: Am I Still Alive?

25 1 0
By zeldalover30

[A/N WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE ON CHAPTER 8 GUYS! AND AT 150 READS!!! Jesus, is this even interesting still? Oh well. Read on and know that I love you all <3]

        Today was the day. I had my surgery today. Everyone has been here, I can tell by how loud the lobby was. Michael and Geoff were the only two in my hospital room. "Rikki, let's go sweetheart." A nurse said. "I love you." I told Michael, giving his hand one last squeeze. "I love you too. From the bottom of my heart." He responded and they wheeled me away. Both Michael and Geoff yelled "NOW DON'T YOU HURT HER!" At the same time. They're both always so worried about me. Its sweet, but im strong, right? I hope they think I am. "Rikki, were going to sedate you now." A doctor told me. When did we get in the room? Oh well. Im tired...

        Suddenly, I wasnt in a room filled to the brim with doctors. I was in a field of green grass. Then objects started appearing around me. Then I recognized where I was. I was in Achievement City. Then the whole city, along with Michael and the whole gang spawned! Including Kerry and Team Building Exercise! I was in my regular old elf skin, which I chose cause it reminded me of Link. "Hey guys!" I said to the others. They all turned to me and said their own hello's. "Hey, uh, guys... Why are we in Minecraft?" I asked. "What?" Ryan asked. "Why are we in Minecraft and not the real world?" I asked the crew. They all looked really confused except for Ray. I knew Ray knew what I was talking about. I looked at him, expecting an answer. "Ray, do you know what Rikki is talking about?" Geoff asked the hispanic. He looked at me, then Geoff. "Nope. No clue what that real world shit is." Ray responded. You fuck... I cursed him in my head. "Well, where are we going today?" I asked. "The parkour place that Matt, Jeremy, Lindsay,  and Kdin built." Ray answered. "Yeah it didnt take too lobg. It was a birthday present for Ray, since you seem to be forgetting so much." Kdin told me. "Lead the way." I said, holding my hand out to our right. We ended up going to the left.

        We arrived at the place not before long. It was actually pretty nice. A thin layer of glass encaged the course, there were 4 different sections. They were all made of different materials. The first section was made of wooden planks, then brick, obsidian, and gold followed. At the end of each run, there was a brick of glowstone to signify your completion. There were 3 runs per section. "It ranges in difficulty, the wood section being the easietst, and gold being the hardest. Then inside each section, the closest to the right is easier then the one closest to the next section." Matt explained. I nodded. "Genius." I told him. "Eh I try." He said then gave me a hard smack on the back. "Go on! Have fun." He told me. I gave him I giant grin, then ran toward the opening. I dashed into the glass encaged arena of talent. "Hey Rikki! Just letting ya know that you can't move onto the next obstacle until you complete your current obstacle!" Matt yelled from outside the arena of sorts. I gave him another grin and a thumbs up, then started off running.

        The first obstacle wasn't hard at all. It was three platfroms, one space apart. "Wow! Nice and Hard guys!" I joked. "Fuck you!" Jeremy yelled from above me. "Holy shit Jer! You scared the living shit outta me!" I yelled. Then Ray passed me. "Oh fuck no." I said and ran to the next obstacle. "What? You wanna challenge the parkour master to his own game? Ray said in a challenging matter. "Yeah, I do." I told him. He raised an eyebrow, but steeped up to the challenge, and the starting platform of the next obstacle. Everyone jumped off the course to watch our race. "3, 2, 1, GO!" Michael yelled and we were off. Jumping and running, clearing obstacle after obstacle. We were already on the brick course, but I knew I was at a disadvantage. While I did have great balance, I didn't know the course. Ray on the other hand, had less balance and relied on his hands to soften his landings, but looked like he practiced every day on this course. I had to rely on my balance and pure ass luck to win. We were on obsidian now. And it wasn't till then that everyone started cheering. I heard Michael, Lindsay, Kerry, Kdin, and even Matt cheering for me. the support increased my stamina and I raced in front of Ray. "SHIT!" he yelled and tried to speed up. We were on the final jump of gold, and I made it. But no one said a word.

Ray had missed the jump.

        "Fuck man!" I shouted and jumped down from the glowstone, rushing over to Ray. "What the fuck happened man?!?" I asked. "I started to... run too fast and I... my hand couldn't grab the... grab the ledge... So I fell." He explained, wincin every few words. "What do we do?!" I panicked. I mean, i had a right to. He was bleeding a whoolllleeeee lot. Then Jeremy stepped forward, the crowd seperating so he can be closest to Ray. "Don't worry guys, I have a potion for that." He said and pointed to Ray's wounds. "But I'm a nurse." Caleb said. "Shut the fuck up Caleb, you only have the uniform of a nurse!" Geoff said in his tone that meant 'I'm speaking fast cause I'm really nervous and scared'. Jeremy then opened his menu and selected a splash potion of healing, then hit Ray's wounds with it. Then it was as the song of time was played and Ray never fell. "Does it still hurt?" Jeremy asked, potions in hand. Ray nodded and Jeremy pegged him with another potion. "Better?" He asked. Ray then went to get up, but Gavin tried to help him. "Give it a minute to heal before you try to get up, love." Gav told him. "Nah I got it." Ray assured his partner. Gavin let him go only to have Ray nearly fall. "See? I think I'll just help ya for a bit." Vav told X-Ray. Ray sighed but accepted the help non-the-less. "Let's go back to the city." Geoff said and we all started walking back.

        "You did an awesome job out there." Michael said, intertwining his fingers with mine. "Yeah for having parts of my back broken." I mumbled. "Huh?" He asked. "Oh, I said thank you." I lied. I rested my head on his shoulder. "Hey Michael?" "Yeah?" "If I never see you again, even though we aren't in the real world. Just know that I love you." I told him. Tears pricked at my eyes. "Hey. Don't say that. You're not hurt, you're fine. You don't have any diseases. And you'll always be fine as long I'm here, okay? I love you." He told me and wiped my tears away. I hope I remember this when I wake up... I thought to myself. I hope I wake up.

I hope I'm okay.

I hope I'm alive.

        We arrived at the city about 10 minutes later. It was about 3:20 in the afternoon. Matt ran over to Michael and I, since we were the last ones to arrive. "Rikki! We're working on your house now if you wanna watch. Or help. Either one." He said. I looked from michael to matt. "No I think I'll just hang out with Michael. 5 people working on one house is too much. Besides, I'd only get in the way." I told him. He noddedand joined the rest of Team Building Exercise. "C'mon." Michael said, holding out his hand. I took the offer and let him lead me to his house. I followed him around the back of the house and up to his roof. "I come up here everynight, just to gaze at the stars." He said. He sat down on the roof, then layed down. I joined him and gazed up at the stars as well. "What if I'm here forever? What if I can't ever go back? What if I died on the table?" I asked. "You didn't." He said. I gave him a questioning look. "Cause I'm right here." He said. My eyes bursted open and were met with his. I nearly jumped on him, hugging him as if my life depended on it. Tears fell from my face as I wept. "Shhh, it's okay baby. I'm here, you're here. We're both fine."Michael assured me. "i thought I was dead. I thought I'd never see you again." I told him. "But you can. You're here. You get to come home today, right now in fact." Michael told me. A nurse came in and took out all the IV's. Michael gave me clothes to change into and went outside to calm down all the others. "I'm really lucky to have Michael." I whispered to myself and started changing.

        I walked outside to be met by hoots and hollers all around. "SHHH!" About 5 nurses yelled at us. We raced outside and started shouting once again. Gavin and Ray lifted me up on thier shoulders and everyone started singing "We are the champions" at the top of thier lungs in the middle of the parking lot. I laughed, happy to be alive, and happy I had such amazing friends. We eventually stopped shouting and piled into our seperate cars, and drove back to Rooster Teeth. I rode in a car with Team Lads, who were very happy and loud. Michael ended up driving us since Gavin didn't have a liscense and neither did Ray. Which means I automatically got shotgun. Ray and Gavin sat in the backseat, going between arguing, laughing and just plain talking. I sighed contently. "Something wrong Rikk?" Michael asked. I shook my head. "Just happy to be here. With all of you guys." I told him. I gave him a warm smile and held my hand over his hand.

        It didn't take us long to get back to RT, and when we did Lindsay joined us. Well, she rather nearly hugged me to death and started crying. "I'm so glad you're okay!" She told me once her fit was over. I did notice her leaving out why she was worried. But Michael changed the subject before I could ask. He led us back to Lindsay and I's dorm. He shut the door behind us. "Okay. I know you know that we're leaving something out. And we are. Rikki, you were in a coma for a week after the surgery. The doctors didn't know why. And nether did we. We all thought you were dead. Well, everyone else did. I held my hopes. And I was right." Michael explained. My mind exploded in shock. "A-are you kid-iding me?" I asked. They both shook their heads. "That's why I'm happy you're here." Lindsay said, giving me a side hug. Michael walked forward, placed a kiss to my lips, and hugged me as well. "We're both glad." Michael told me. "I'm glad too, Michael. I'm really glad." I told them.

I know the past has been rough for us, and I know the future will be as well. But I trust that we'll be okay. As long as we have each other.

[A/N Sooo I had a lo of fun writing about the minecraft dream in this chapter, But I'm happy Rikki's okay as well. I hope to do even more things with this, and carry it on for as long as possible. 'Cause this is pretty damn fun to write. Okay, well I'll see you next time, OR WILL I?!!? Nah I will. See ya next chapter!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
82K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
606K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...