Ikemen Sengoku: A Werewolf St...

Por Animefan446

Alexandra Hinamori wasn't your average 21-year-old, she's a werewolf who lived the Alpha of the Moonlight pac... Más

Prologue
A Night Raid Goes Wrong
Teleported To The Sengoku And Saving Oda Nobunaga's Life
Let The Chase Begin!
Looks Like Things Are About To Get Interesting
This Is Gonna Be Hard For The Next Three Months In The Sengoku
Alex will have to choose the one who saved her and the one who is a Warlord?
A Close Encounter With The War God
Time Is Not On Our Side When It Comes To The Full Moon
I Can't Be Around Them When They See Me Become A Monster
The Full Moon Arrives
I'm Glad He Accepts For Who I Am Now
The Truth About Me Finally Comes Out
I Wonder If This Is The Feeling Of Finding Your Soul mate
What If She Does Have Feelings For Nobunaga?
I Beginning To Think Something Is Going On Between Us
I'm Not Letting You Leave My Side
Our Little Passionate Night Had Only Just Begun
The Battle Has Just Begun
A Night Raid
I Don't Want To Be In A World Where Those People Look Down On Me
Reuniting With The Devil King
The War Begins
The Devil King Falls
The God of War Falls and The Devil King Lives
I've been tagged
The Devil King Meets The Moon Goddess
Teaching The Devil King How To Become A Werewolf

The Moon Goddess, Selene

412 17 0
Por Animefan446

ALEX'S POV

I wandered alone that night through the woods in my wolf form. I did walk passed some travellers who were trying to get away from the fight that was going to take place but, they weren't afraid of me, but, they were curious. I wasn't in the mood to be petted or be fed, I couldn't get rid of the echos of the insults from the Oda soldiers. I got to a nearby river and I decided to take a short break before taking a drink. Once I was feeling better, I looked at my reflection and then my human self appeared. Shadow then said to me.

"Alex? do you really intend to return to the modern world and leave the man you love behind?"

"Of course...I don't have a choice...let's face it, Shadow. Being in love with Nobunaga felt real at first but now...it feels like it was all an illusion...a joke! what was I thinking?! how could I have possibly thought that me being in love with the Devil King would make feel like I belong here?! I'm a werewolf for crying out loud!!"

"Sheesh, calm down. I knew you were upset about the Oda soldiers being scared of you and being overprotective of Nobunaga but, to act like this?"

"Can you blame me...? Shadow, did you believe that Nobunaga was our mate? even though he's a human?"

"I did, I've seen how you two interact with one another. At first, I thought it was stupid to think you having a human as a mate was ridiculous but, a part of me knew that you two meant to be together."

"Meant to be together huh? what a joke..."

I growled angrily and then I glared at the moon.

"MEANT TO BE TOGETHER MY ARSE!!! how could you do this to me, Selene?!! how could you possibly think that Nobunaga and I could be together?!! My life is a mess since I became this monster!! you did this to me!! I HATE YOU!!!"

I shouted while howling in despair. I whimpered afterwards and I lowered my head sadly. I laid underneath the shadow of a tree and I fell asleep afterwards.

Dreamworld...

"Alex...Alex....Wake up, child."

I slowly opened my eyes and I found myself back in the Moon goddess' garden. Shadow sat up when she also heard that voice and then we looked around.

"Shadow? what's going? is this Dominic trying to contact me again?"

"No...this is not Dominic's doing, this is from someone who is very powerful."

I looked in the direction where Shadow was staring at and then we saw a beautiful woman sitting near the lake with a goblet in her hand. We approached her and I noticed that she looked beautiful. She has long curly waist-length hair and it was brown. She also has pale skin, violet eyes and she wore a goddess gown along with some silver bracelets and a wolf necklace around her neck. The mysterious woman looked at me with a smile and then she said to me.

"Finally awake? good, come. Sit next to me."

I was confused by this but, for some reason, Shadow decided to lay next to this woman. I sat beside her and then she offered me another goblet and it was filled with red wine.

"One of the best wines here in the spirit realm, enjoy."

I took the goblet from her and then she stared at the lake's horizon. White flower petals fell from the night sky and the moon looked beautiful but, I didn't feel like drinking or being here right now.

"What's the matter? you look a little upset, Alex."

"You know my name?"

"Of course, I'm the one who blessed you with this magnificent wolf."

My eyes widen in shock when she said this and then I heard Shadow snickering. 

"You're the moon Goddess, Selene?!"

"*Giggle* took you long enough to figure it out."

I frowned a little before looking away from her. Selene sighed and then she said to me.

"Alex, I know you're upset but, I didn't make a mistake putting you with that Devil King. The moment you two laid eyes on each other, I saw a bright and yet difficult future for the two of you."

"Is that so? how am I supposed to believe you? you didn't hear what the soldiers said to me when they were protecting Nobunaga."

I felt tears in the corner of my eyes and then Selene wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

"I know it's been hard for you but, I can promise you things will get better."

"How can they?! ever since I became a werewolf, my parents were killed by those hunters! the moonlight pack has been destroyed! I finally found the man I thought I could be with but now! no one in Azuchi would trust me again after seeing that monster form! and you are telling me things will get better?!!"

I began to cry my eyes out as I shouted this. Shadow whimpered at me and then Selene gently stroked the top of my head. 

"There, there...shh, it's okay Alex. Let it out."

Selene's touch felt nice and warm like a mother's touch, I hadn't felt that in a long time since that fateful night. I cried on Selene's shoulder for a while and I managed to calm down afterwards.

"Feel better?"

"A little yes...I'm sorry for getting angry at you, I should have said those things."

"Hey, don't worry about it but, I really did mean what I said, there is a bright future for you and your mate."

"But, Nobunaga isn't a werewolf, how can you be so sure?"

"Take a look in the water and see for yourself."

I was confused by this but then, Shadow and I leaned over to look into the water and all we saw was our reflections at first until the water started to glow a bright blue. My eyes widen when I saw Nobunaga getting injured and I watched as I held him in my arms. I looked away from the water but, Selene told me.

"Don't look away just yet."

I looked back in the water and then I watched him recover from his injuries which surprised me the most. I was confused and yet curious about how he managed to survive that fatal blow. Suddenly, I heard a wolf howling but, it wasn't me, it was someone else. I watched Shadow run through the forest and fields with another wolf who I didn't recognise. They looked so happy together. The water stopped glowing and I was shocked by this.

"What the hell?! that was it?! what were you showing me?! how was this a bright future?!"

"Hehehe, you'll find out eventually but, I believe you've spent enough time feeling sorry for yourself. The war between the Uesugi and the Oda clans are about to clash. All I can tell you is that Nobunaga's life will be in danger and you're the only one who can protect and save him."

"Wait, are you saying what I think you're saying?!"

Selene nodded her head with a smile on her face and then the world around me started to turn into fog.

"Now go, be with him and hurry! otherwise, you won't make it in time to be there."

Shadow and I nodded our heads and then we closed our eyes as the world around us disappeared.

Dream ends...

I shot my eyes open and when I looked around, I was back in the forest in my wolf form. 

"It wasn't a dream, the Moon Goddess herself really did come to us! look!"

I looked in front of me and I saw a moonflower. A moonflower is the symbol of the Moon Goddess and it means she had come to see us in a dream world whenever we werewolves feel lost or alone. I smiled when I saw the moonflower and I looked at the moon again.

"Thank you, Moon Goddess."

I whispered my prayer to her before I took off running to Echigo's borders. I sprinted through the forest and through the fields as fast as my legs could carry me until I sniffed the scent of fire ahead of me. 

"That smells like fire! the battle has begun!"

"I know, come on Shadow! we need to hurry!"

"You don't have to tell me twice!"

Shadow told me before sprinting as fast as she could to the battlefield.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

571K 23.7K 61
Hideki Mitsuo is a thirty-one-year-old teacher who just so happens to be an omega who hasn't found his mate yet. He has been working at the same hig...
7.1K 319 19
{PUBLISHED ON ERATU APP} Due to intense cruelty; only 1.04% of Omegas have been left in the world thus, pinning the werewolf community into a tough p...
48.4K 971 31
//UNDER EDITING// Y/N is a demigod. Y/N is not only a demigod, but she/he is a werewolf too. Her/his father is the Alpha of the Silver Moon pack. The...
167K 4.3K 32
In this world of dominance or submissive, Alpha's,Beta's, and omega's have a role in society.Of all these three roles only one is hated and looked do...