Everyone Loves (Gabriel Reyes...

By Lilly_bug05

You, yes you, you are the newbie for Overwatch and want to get to know everyone including that edgy guy More

1. On the go
2. Arrival
3. Restroom Get Together
4. Watch it
5. Hey...
6. Training
7. Argue
Hi
8. Crush
9. Shopping
10. Party
11. O no
HAH...wait wat
O. (Not an update) ;_;
12. The Night
Yall im sorry :<
13. Dolla General
14. welp.
Happy (late) New Year Yall!!
15. meeting
16. Idk actually.
17. lmao more like page
HELLO IM BACK

18. LmaO mOrE LiKe a bOoK

428 17 9
By Lilly_bug05

You opened your door and walked into your room, set your stuff down and sat down on the bed. You kinda just sat there for a minute, wondering what to do for the next while. You turned around to look at your clock...It was 9:00.

"What the hell am I supposed to do for the next 12 hours.." you sighed.

You flopped backwards and decided to take a good ole' nap.

-roughly 6 hours later-

You jerked awake.

"Ok fUck." You whispered
You had one of those dreams when you trip or some whack shit and it wakes you up.

You looked over at the clock on your nightstand. It was about 4:00.

"Well fuck, I guess I'll get up and go workout or something." You got up and got some leggings and a T-shirt on then packed a quick duffel bag with wraps and some clothes to work out in and headed out the door.

Walking out of your room, you decided you would go to the training room closest to you. You normally would go to another one because it had better vibes or something but you didn't feel like it. Getting closer you the training room you heard someone training with a punching bag. You peeked in from the door and saw Gabriel. Wrapped fists, shirtless, and of course, sweating. You felt like a fucking clown after you tripped on AIR and stumbled forward, getting the attention of the man. He quickly turned around to see you in in your "saving yourself" stance on the ground.

"hahaaa hi Reyes... what a uh coincidence to see you here." You struggled to spit out. With him glaring at you with his deathly gaze, you quickly got up and regained your composure and smoothly leaned on the doorframe next to you.

He sighed and put his fists down.
"Hi (Y/N), what do you need?" He asked

"Well actually, nothing really. I came by to train too but uh yeah."

"Oh, okay. Well feel free to, as long as you're not bothering me." He replied

"Oh cool, thanks."

You walked over to the locker room and headed in. You set your bag down and got out and put on your shorts and sports bra. After you pulled your hair out of your face you grabbed your wraps and threw the bag over your shoulder. Walking out of the room you were wrapping your hands. You walked over to the benches and sat down your bag and headed over to the bag you were gonna beat the hell out of.

"Hey Reyes?"

He stopped and peeked around his bag and looked at your with a confused expression.

"Yeah?"

"You ever come here just to blow off some steam, or relieve stress?" You asked

"Oh hell yeah. All the time, matter a fact right now really. I always have some sort of weight on my shoulders." He replied "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I don't know, just wondering I guess." You said

"Well, what about you? Any specific reason you're here today?"

"Well, I made plans to hang out with Jesse later tonight but didn't know what else to do in the meantime."

"Well what are you gonna do after this?" He asked again.

"Hell if I know, I took a four hour nap earlier for fun, I don't even know what's happening anymore." You laughed.

"Damn is your life really that boring?" He snickered and walked up to you and leaned against the bench near you.

"Wow good one, so funnyyyy." You teased him and laughed."

The both of you laughed for a moment. He left to go get some water and you began working out.
"One two, one two." You repeated over and over in your head. "Three, four." You then mixed them up with "one two, three, four." For a few minutes then stopped to take a break. You turned around to see the one and only watching you from afar. You fully turned around and put your hand on your hip and looked at him with a funny face.

"What are you doinggg?" You started waking to him in a whiney voice.

He looked away and started whistling. When you got up to him he waited then looked down at you after a moment with a surprised expression.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" He said then after a second started laughing.

"Oh my god, the look on your face!" He continued

You kinda just looked at him like "fuck you bro" but you knew he was just kidding so you just put your hand on his chest and pushed him then turned to walk away. You stopped when you couldn't move and being pulled the opposite way. His hand over your right wrist and the other around your waist. You looked up at him after a moment and really thought about it. He had this sly smirk on his face. Then you got on your toes and whispered in his ear.

"Come on now, is this really all you got?" You leaned back down and slid out of his grasp and looked him up and down with a sly smirk on your face and winked at him, walking away.

You walked over to the bench that had your bag on it and grabbed it. While walking away toward the locker room you turned around to see the man missing from his previous spot. You walked in the bathroom and set your bag down on the counter and looked into the mirror and posed.

"Damn she lookin kinda thick today." You did a 360 and stopped and laughed at yourself.

You walked into the shower room and turned on the hot water and got undressed. While you were showering you heard the door open and close.

"Hello?" You said out.

"Hellooooo??" You said and peeked our the shower curtain. Nobody was there. "Okay, kinda weird." You thought.

After finishing rinsing off you turned off the water and rung the remaining water out of your hair. You peeked out and grabbed the towel you hung up next to the shower and dried off then wrapped it around you. Heading out the shower you grabbed another towel and towel tried your hair then set it on the counter. You headed for your bag and realized it was gone.

"Uh bitch, hello? Where the fu-WHAT THE HELL?" You quietly yelled out. You looked around a second more making sure you weren't going crazy then made the brave decision to check outside the locker room.

You cracked the door a little bit and poked your head out and made sure nobody was there, especially Gabriel. After checking that nobody was there you walked out toward the bench that was by another wall. You turned the corner to see Gabriel, holding your bag in his lap with his legs crossed, and picking at his nails. He looked over at you with a smirk.

"Looking for something?" He slyly asked

You squinted at him and stomped toward him, making sure your towel was secure.
"Why the hell do you have my bag you little prick?" You lightly snapped at him.

"Oh I don't know, I just wanted you to know how far I could go." He looked away from his hands and up at you. "Oh nice towel by the way, looks good on you." He said and held out your bag.

You looked at yourself then snatched the bag from his hands. You then headed to get dressed.
Walking out of the locker room you were looking for Reyes. Nowhere to be found you headed back to your room.
Throwing your bag down on your bed you checked the time. "7:15" the clock read. You sat down for a moment wondering what to do for the next 2 hours. You decided to leave your room again.

Not knowing what else to do you headed over to Reyes' office to see if he needed any sort of help or something. Approaching the door you knocked a couple of times.

"Hello? Come in." He said

You opened the door and peeked in to see him doing paperwork. He looked up and his face lit up but then quickly dulled when he remembered what he did."

"Here to chew me out?" He questioned and laughed.

"No actually, I came to see if you needed any help." You walked in toward his desk and looked at your watch. "I still have nearly 2 hours until Jesse comes over."

"Oh yeah, if you don't mind, you could organize that stack of papers by alphabetical order. Cool? Oh and I want you to organize it by the title at the top."

You looked down at him and nodded then grabbed the papers and sat down in a chair in front of his desk. Over the next 30 minutes you organized the papers and kept making awkward eye contact with the very spicy hot man in front of you. You finished the papers and picked them up and straightened them up then set them back down next to the stack of papers that seemed finished.

"Anything else?" You asked

"Oh yeah, hold up."

In the meantime you just set your head in your hands and looked out the window behind Gabriel, occasionally watching him write for a few minutes then back to the window. At one moment you kinda dozed off while watching him write then realized a little too late that he was looking up at you. You looked into each other's eyes for what felt like eternity. You caught him biting his lip slightly and glancing down at your lips.
He finally sighed and got up and walked around the desk. You turned a bit and he turned your back towards his desk and leaned his hands on each side of you, face to face.

"I don't know what it is about you, but something makes me need you, like this undying passion for you (Y/N)." He whispered to you and gripped the desk.

You grabbed his face and leaned forward, locking lips with him. You stood up and struggled to get level with him. The two of you struggled to get to the other side of the desk where he lifted you up and set you down on the desk. He deepened the kiss and moaned a little bit and grabbed your waist and leaned into you. You moved your hands from his face to the back of his neck to his hair, running your hands through it. He leaned back to catch his breath and so did you. You looked into his eyes and they sparkled, strangely because you've never seen it from him before.
After catching his breath he leaned back in and locked lips once again. You bit his lip a little bit and he lifted you up and pressed you against the wall next to the two of you. He set you down for a moment and grabbed the hem of the bottom of your shirt and looked at your for permission to go on. You looked at him in approval and he continued. Getting your shirt over your head you grabbed his hoodie and tugged on it and he stopped to pull it off.
You ran your hands down his muscled abdomen and without warning he lifted you up and you giggled. You then wrapped your legs around his waist an deepened the kiss once more and getting a little bit of "tongue action".
He let his hands wander to the back of your head and roughly but carefully grabbing a handful of hair and pulling it and letting his other hand go to your neck causing you to mOaN. You pecked each other's lips a few more times before stopping and catching your breath with Gabriel's arms on either side of you catching his breath. You kissed him one last time before moving past him and picking your shirt off the ground and grabbing his hoodie and set it on the back of his chair. You put your shirt back on and started re-organizing the things on his desk back to they way they were when you felt Gabriel come up behind you and wrap his hands around your waist and putting his head on your shoulders.
After fixing all the shit on his desk that the two of you fucked up you looked down at your watch that read 8:35. You turned and looked at him.

"Well hate to admit but I didn't know you had such a soft side." you smiled and looked him up and down.

He looked at you surprised and you could see his cheeks reddening slightly.

"O-oh well, y-you know haha." He stuttered

You looked down at your watch again.

"Well hate to tell you but I gotta leave you, but maybe you can come by later tonight, after Jesse leaves."

He smirked at you and pecked your lips.

You moved away from the desk and picked up his hoodie.

"Oh and I'm taking this by the way." You looked down at the hoodie in your arms and back at him and winked.

He chuckled, "Whatever, do as you please." He said as you were walking out the door.

2214 words (not including this onward)
Uhm... so yeah. I finally had the balls to make a MAKE OUT SCENE HAHAHAH.. but uh yeah this is kinda like my "I hope you guys forgive me for not updating chapter" cool?oKaY lmao. But uh I had a friend and a reader finally give me the motivation to update. Oh yeah I've been writing this for like 4 maybe 5 hours soooo yeah. And I told her I would and I don't wanna seem like a DICK so HAHA anyway thank you guys for y'all's patience and uh yeah cYa. :>> PS ALSO HAPPY VALENTINES DAYYAAYA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 3.3K 112
Want to know what your life is like with your dream Overwatch character then you have come to the right place hope you enjoy in. Also new to this so...
5K 102 9
"No one knows you like yourself." They proved you wrong... [This book has been discontinued and revamped. Check out {Lethe} for the remade version]
18.9K 256 8
This is about Y/N. At the age of 16 you lost your left hand to a Bastion unit and got it replaced with a robot hand. At 18 years old you became a gun...
113 1 16
look at all the stuff i wrote (this should be going into ao3 i know i said i would do that but i dont understand how to use ao3 it makes me want to c...