The Grinch: CHRISTMAS TALE

thehouseofdevil

Carol Lou Who, a stubborn brunette with mind of rockstar, would most likely cancel entire Christmas chaos as... Еще

🎁INTRODUCTION🎁
🎁BEGGINING🎁
🎁TROUBLE COMING🎁
🎁CAROL'S FAIL🎁
🎁CINDY'S PLAN🎁
🎁VOTING OF CHRISTMAS CHEERMAISTER🎁
🎁INVITING THE GRINCH🎁
🎁THE GRINCH ON WHOBILATION🎁
🎁CAROL'S SONG🎁
🎁THE GRINCH RUINED WHOBILATION🎁
🎁LEAVING THE WHOVILLE🎁
🎁FAMILY REUNION🎁
🎁CHRISTMAS STOLEN?🎁
🎁THE GRINCH'S HEART GROWN🎁
🎁CHRISTMAS ARE SAVED!🎁
🎁ENDING🎁

🎁SAVED BY THE GRINCH🎁

7K 242 28
thehouseofdevil

"I don't think they're going to solve it that much" Carol said to Lou while they were in post office and Cindy sadly sat, only listening to their dialogue. "Carol...you know what only his name can bring in Whoville on Christmas, if he came, it would be totally messed up. And for us too" Lou said and Cindy standed up "I know. I'm so sorry, daddy. I just hoped, I understood the real meaning of Christmas."

Lou smiled "You know what? Let's forget about it, you'll promise me that you won't talk about him ever again and we can end it for good. What do you think?" Cindy gladly smiled and nodded for promise. It seemed everything was solved, but Carol was still uncertain watching this solution, little disgusted. Lou noticed that so and nervously studied her stares. "Cindy, could you help me and brought these in backroom?" he asked and gave few letters to Cindy, who did as he said so.

"So what you'd like to tell me?" Carol asked when she was sure Cindy is gone. "You know..you're such a stubborn one, honey. It's not good for you and sadly it's not good even for us, for our family" he started, but Carol cutted his sentence off "So, we're going to be rather like toys of this stupid game, huh? Dad, I'm not little girl, I'm 20, I'm an adult and I'll live my life the way I want and not by rules of someone else!" Lou, little desperetaly tried explain it to her, but Carol turned away.

"You know, fine, I'll be at least on Christmas invisible gal doin' nothing, but only because of family and Cindy's future. I don't want her to went through what I did.." Carol muttered as her last words and waited for her father's reaction. "Thank you, thank you so much, honey" he said and Carol little smiled "Great...so my work awaits. Letters, presents and all that stuff I adore that much.."

Lou chuckled "That's my working girl!" Carol funny rolled her eyes and made her way down to storage. She maybe looked she's happy from the solution they've made, but inside she wanted to scream. All these stupid decisions she was making were only because of her family. She had no one else who would stand by her and give her at least little of love and care. Still, by each day, she felt such a desire to find a way to escape from this Who universe. But how? And is it going to be better, if she does? Then she remembered Cindy and sadly realized she won't do that to her.

She loved her little sister with whole heart, since she was little baby and promised herself she will always stand by her and never going to leave her side, specially in this age. She didn't wanted Cindy to be the bullied one..as Carol was. But now she didn't wanted return to past, so she rather took her headphones and returned to work, where she quickly forgot the whole situation and fallen for magic of her beloved songs.

As she wanted deliver firt letter, all of sudden she heard frightened and very loud screaming. Carol was in first confused but then she almost started to scream too "OH MY...CINDY!" It was the fastest sprint in her whole life, she ran up from storage, absolutely breathless and then harshly broke the door of backroom. She felt from the door as some ghost, so the screaming repeated, but not only Cindy's. Carol in surprise faced with the green hairy figure in perfortared fur coat with lightly brown dog by his side. The Grinch.

He seemed to be way more terrified than Cindy, until he realized it's not ghost, but a girl. "Another one?! You Whos really can make only trouble! Get away now!" The Grinch called annoyingly and pushed Cindy to walk. Cindy seemed to be little scared, but quickly walked to Carol. But as she looked only at her big sister and wanted hug her, she accidentaly stepped wrong and slipped. "Cindy!" Carol yelled out and as she tried catch her arm, she sadly couldn't keep, they losed balance together.

Cindy fortunately felt only at ground, tightly next to sorting machine, but Carol felt right in! "Shit...CINDY, HELP!" Carol yelled as the machine was slowly drowning her with all these presents. Cindy quickly took Carol's leg and tried get her out of it, but Carol was too big and Cindy was weak. "Hold on, Carol! Please!" Cindy shouted at her, but she was absolutely useless. "Good luck, little" The Grinch smirked and pointed at his dog to go. "No, please! Help me! Help her, Mr. Grinch!" Cindy called at him with hope, but he ignored her and only waved his arm.

But all of sudden Max walked to The Grinch's way for NO LEAVING. "What the hell you think you're doing?! Let's go!" The Grinch ordered, and as he wanted push his dog out of the way, on his back jumped another dog. Snowy get her mission's finale to save her beloved Carol. "Max, get that thing off me! NOW!" The Grinch shouted, because the dog had unexcepted hard bite and seemed to be unstoppable, when he realized that Max was on her side. "CINDY! DO SOMETHING!" Carol shouted at her sister, although she knew she's already fucked up, because Cindy couldn't lift her back.

The Grinch was trapped, even his own dog was standing in his way and won't turn away until he saves that Who girl. "Fine, FINE!" he said as last and annoyingly turned back to the machine and lifted Carol, turning her back at ground. And in that moment as he held her in his arms, he actually noticed something. Something strange on that Who girl. She absolutely didn't looked like some Who...she was...beautiful. Very beautiful. No piggy nose or overweight. The Grinch little gasped for himself as he studied her. Was she even real?

Carol still wasn't sure what happened right now. She thought the machine going to crush her, but as she noticed, she was alive and the greatest surprise came in a while when her view met with her rescuer. With The Grinch. Before a while she thought he's the greatest asshole, who would ever appear in her way, but in fact, he actually saved her life. And if these gossips about him were true, he hated everyone and everything. Well, this had to change her mind after all.

"Tha-nks" Carol said after all and wanted get out from his arms, but he was holding her surpringly very tight as he was really worried about her to walk after this. "E-h that was sure...I mean no problem.." he responded nervously, trying to give her some kind of smile and then let her go. Carol nodded and then noticed a little shocked Cindy who was standing with Snowy in her arms, watching and studying the whole situation. "Come here, baby. It's fine now" Carol said, giving her hug.

Cindy looked by one eye at The Grinch, who was watching her big sister with smaller interest. Cindy secretly smiled about it. Carol turned from the hug and took Snowy back in her arms and asked "Seems you're having fun to escape from me, what was your reason?" Snowy only nodded at ground and seemed to be a little shy. And Carol finally faced the reason and laughed. She saw Max. Does her little buddy fallen in love? "He's pretty" she whispered to Snowy and then landed her at ground.

"That's your dog?" Carol asked The Grinch who was actually surprised she wanted make with him some kind of conversation without any fear before. "Sadly is" he muttered "But your one bites much tighter, by the way." Carol giggled and looked proudly at her little one "That's just my Snowy! But don't worry she's not going to bite you until she will see I need to save."

The Grinch rolled his eyes "I mean that you're the next on round of saving, specially if you would take your Snowy away from my Max". Carol did so, but the sad puppy eyes Snowy gave her after that, really melted her. Although Max's eyes looked sadder, they really didn't seemed they want to leave each others. "It reminds me, if you're even dare to speak you saw me here I-" The Grinch started evily, but Carol interrputed him "What? Destroy Christmas? Hun, I hate them as you do, you'll not make me mad about that."

"I'm really wondering if you're real or this is just some insane dream where a brown haired girl says exactly what I want to hear" The Grinch commented, trying not to be that speechless from her as he actually was deep down. "I'm real as much as you need me to be" Carol responded "Just like you are for me. Thrilled meeting the Christmas myth!" The Grinch made a fake bow before her, what made her little chuckle. "But there's one disappointment" Carol added. "What?" The Grinch frowned. "You're taller than me and that's just unforgiveable, you ruined my height record!" Carol teased him and he smirked about it.

The Grinch wanted respond something to her, but then Carol noticed father's shadow walking downstairs to them. She quickly grabbed The Grinch's arm and pointed at the exit door. "This way! And quick, my dad will kill me, if he finds out you were here!" she ordered and pointed at the exit door. "You afraid of papa? Owww" he glared at her, but Carol ignored it and pushed him in door, hardly slamming them. And in very right moment!

"I heard strange noises from here, is everything alright?" Lou asked and worringly studied his daughters. "Yep, everything fully fine" Carol sighed and then grabbed Cindy's hand "But I think we should go home, you know preparing lights on house..." Lou nodded "That's right! Good luck on that and greet mom from me." Carol nodded and then they ran outside. This was really such a strange day and not only Carol needed relax at the moment.

As they walked the street back home, Carol noticed strange smiles on Cindy. "What happened?" Carol asked, but Cindy only giggled "Nothing..hehe." Carol raised her eyebrows. "No, no, no I'm not falling for that! Tell me what's going on" she ordered and Cindy smiled secretly "He liked you." Carol stopped walking and looked at Cindy with shocked face "Who? That greeny pal?! No, hun! This isn't even funny! Stop teasing me."

But Cindy with smile continued "You still don't understand? You were saved by The Grinch! He never ever helped anyone, but he risked to get caught just only to make sure you're alright". Carol rolled her eyes "Baby, that's not truth, he haven't done anything special. And he would actually never save me, if Snowy didn't biten him in first place. You should have notice he's like others...just got green skin and is tall as hell."

Cindy looked disappointed, that Carol as usually, didn't listened to feelings of her heart. She knew that Carol was grateful for him saving her, if she didn't, then why would she helped him to escape? If she really didn't liked him at all she would tell it to dad and put him to jails, but Carol dedicated to save the Christmas doom. "You have big imagination, baby. One saving doesn't mean anything, okey? Trust me, I know how today boys work" Carol added, making it clear.

Cindy didn't wanted make Carol even more upset or sad, so she only nodded and continued walking home to help mom with lights, not solving it anymore. "He's not that bad for you.." she whispered, although she wasn't sure that this green dread would ever feel something for her sister. But as she was thinking about it, it wasn't impossible at all. And she was right...

Here we are with another chapter! I think it's not the greatest, I tried my best in here. May a little romance vibes coming, although my dear Carol is cold af in parts lmao. Well, I'm sure you'll be more surprised how the plot turns out in new chapters (trying to post every day, cause my muse IS SO DAMN BIG). I really hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all the mistakes. Thanks for reading and leave there some comments

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

742 69 13
Haven never expected to start receiving gifts twelve days before Christmas. They seemed to appear out of nowhere right when she needed them most. She...
254 29 16
The greatest love story never told. Snotlout becomes the Santa clause Princess Esthea always wanted, but she's lived a lifetime of loneliness, is he...
5.9K 118 6
There is a Christmas party that is being held at Canterlot High, that the students can go to with their family. The Main Six, however, are having a b...
8K 710 35
[this was written when I was a young teen. I'm sorry] Just a Buckin fanfic. Also, my first story. It does have a happy ending. After a devastating f...