How To Build Self Confidence

By cutealisha599

I hope I can help you with something. Feel free to comment and ask me anything. Cheers and peace xoxo Shout... More

Intro
1) Find your negative thoughts.
2)Discover your talents.
3)Cultivating a good attitude
4) Deal with fear.
5)Be prepared.
6)Do what YOU want.
#AskMe

Update About My Life

2K 53 3
By cutealisha599

Hello, everyone. It has been a long time since I posted something on here, and I just want to say sorry for not being able to reply to most of your comments on this book. I know I said that I would reply to them and give my best advise whenever possible, but it has been a couple of years since I posted this book and my life has turned hectic since then. Trying to balance a new life in a new city with the additional burden of college is tough, so I haven't been much in contact with any of my readers.

I want to thank all of you for your support so far, and I'll try to reply to as many comments as I can in the next couple of days.

As for my personal life, I'm officially a med student now! It's tough to the point where I kinda wonder why I chose this stream, but yeah. Gotta get through it. I also moved away from home recently and live in a sucky hostel, so there's that, too.

Anyways, I might delete this part in the coming future, but I somehow feel the need to explain that I haven't been deliberately ignoring anyone whatsoever. Sorry for not replying to your DMs, either.

That's all for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.8K 30
A collection of quotes and proses that will help you to find yourself ๐Ÿ’ž This is my first book so please do vote for the chapters you like and also l...
5.2K 164 12
A Compilation of Old Poems. Mostly Heartbreaking Themed Poems. Language: English Originally written by Jim Swift ยฉ๏ธ2021
113K 1.5K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
14.3K 395 10
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ (๐š˜๐š—-๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š)