Protect The Princess ||Boboib...

By Puffy_The_Quoter

|DISCONTINUED| Seven Loyal Guards have been assigned to protect the [Last Name] Kingdom's Only heir and that... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

1.3K 60 35
By Puffy_The_Quoter

[Name's POV

"Bye Solar!,Wish me luck on the tryouts!-That is if the let me"I said,As i scratched my cheek.Solar Just smiled

"Don't worry Princess,I'm sure you'll do great"And with that i got inside the carriage,A small smile forming across my lips.I waved at him while the carriage started moving.

>Timeskip<

I looked at the stable and walked past it,while clutching my books close to my chest.

Sighing deeply,As i looked forward once again and continued walking to my room.I entered the room and sat down on my sweet,My eyes turning to the window besides me.The other royals started entering the room,Finally the teacher.

Class was ok,We only learned about waltz and some basic etiquette.I almost fell asleep in class,But good thing i didn't.

I grabbed my books and headed outside the academy.Suddenly,I heard some kind of noise coming from the stable,At first i hesitated.

"What if Zachary and his gang are there?"I shook my head and sprinted to where the noise was coming from.

I opened the huge wooden door,And saw a horse,Ropes were wrapped around it's feet,I gasped and placed my books down.Rushing to the horse then getting on my knees as i untangled the ropes.

The horse calmed down and went back on it's feet,I smiled and started petting it's Black long mane.It seemed to relax at my touch,

"Don't tell me Zachary did this..."i mumbled.And then The huge wooden door swung open,Making me quickly turn around with wide eyes.

It was Zachary,But his other friends aren't with him...Good thing,I carefully took a few steps back.

"Well,well,well~,If it isn't [Full name]"He mockingly said with a smug,while his arms were crossed.

I suddenly felt a boost of confidence rush over me,As i answered back"What are you doing here,Zachary."

The Black haired male just laughed and took a step closer,He lifted my chin up with his index finger.I closed my eyes as i felt his breath close to my lips.

"Hmm?I should be asking you that question,[Name].What are you doing here?I already told you that princesses don't belong here."

I slowly opened my eyes,His Dark blue orbs Glowed,I bit my lip and turned to the other side.Avoiding his fiery gaze that could melt the fluff out of me.

Another laugh escaped from his mouth that made me hate him with a burning passion.

I wanted to Frickin slap him like there's no tomorrow,But i stopped myself.Then it happened,The horse that i untied earlier,headbutted Zachary on his side.The boy in response yelped in pain,His body crashing on the hays.

The horse looked at me and gestured it's back,I smiled an nodded.As i hopped on it's back.

"Guess I'm coming home early,Hiya!"The horse started galloping towards the wooden door.

The wind hits my skin,As my [Hair length] [Hair color] Hair flows along with the breeze.

I then saw Sir Nizaki,The music teacher of the academy.His gaze went to me,Eyes slightly widening.

"M-miss [Last name]?"

I smiled,"I'm going home a little early sir!,And I'm taking this horse with me too!,If you don't mind"

He only smiled,"Of course your majesty,Take good care of it,And be safe"

>Timeskip<

I got down from the horse,Maids quickly rushed out of the castle.They started bombarding me with questions.

"Your majesty!,Are you ok?!"

"Please don't tell us that you skipped class your majesty!"

Then ying and yaya Got infront of me,These two are my closest friends in the castle,Both of them are also maids.

"Haish,How bold of you to pull this off your majesty"Ying said with a slight smirk forming across her lips,Yaya sighed and massaged her temples.

"Please don't do this again,You could've gotten seriously injured-"

"But i didn't-"

"That's not the point your majesty!"Slightly raising her voice,I flinched and shut my mouth there's no use arguing to an angry yaya.I have a death wish of course-

"PRINCESS!"A familiar voice shouted,Well all turned our attentions from where the voice was,And i was right it was solar,He was trying to catch his breath,Did he run all the way here?

"Oh hi solar-"I was cut off when he suddenly hugged me,I froze.As my cheeks immediately turned red.

All of the maids Giggled and went back in the castle along with ying and yaya.

I slowly hugged him back,"S-solar..."

He lets go of the hug,then places both of his hands on my shoulders,

"Don't.Ever.Do.That.Again."

"Yeah...sorry"

"YOUR MAJESTY!!"Before i could look at the person,it already tackled me to the ground.

"Oof-Cyclone?"

"YOU MADE US WORRY!!"I saw tears from the corner of his eyes,I felt a little guilty...

"Sorry..."I mumbled,As i too started tearing up.

"Don't yell at her cyclone."-Thunderstorm

"Good thing she's safe"-Blaze

"You can get off her now"-Ice

"Your majesty!,Thank goodness you're safe!"-Thorn

Thunderstorm Pulled cyclone away from me as quake started approaching me.And then,I started bawling my eyes out.I lashed onto him and buried my face on the crook of his neck

"I-I'm sorry,Quake. . .I-i didn't mean too..."I said as my voice cracked,He started rubbing circles on my back.

"It's alright your majesty,At least your safe and sound.Just please don't do that again,We were so worried."

"I-i promise,"

With that being said,i looked at the other's who just smiled at me.

"Looks like you brought a horse along with you your majesty,I'm guessing this is from the Academy."

I scratched my cheek and smiled sheepishly,

"Sir Nizaki let me have it,"

"Oh,oh,oh what's it's name?Is it a boy or a girl?"

I shrugged,Which made them facepalm.Solar examined the horse.

"It's a Boy,What do you want to name it Princess?"

I thought about it for a minute,

"How about. . .[Horse's Name]"

"Sounds cool!"Cyclone exclaimed,Which made me giggle.

A yawn escaped my lips,Ice noticed this and whispered something to quake.

"Oh,Sure"

Ice then unexpectedly Lifts me up bridal style,Put of instinct i wrapped my arms around his neck,Blood once again rushed up on my cheeks.

"I-ice..."

The said boy only smiled,"you must be tired your majesty,I'll take you to your room."He last said before he went inside the castle.

Third Person's POV

The other's except quake glared at ice,dark aura surrounding them.

"Why that little-"

"Now,now you guys,Calm down"Quake said as he waved his hands infront,

Thorn then pats the horse"i'll take [Horse name] Somewhere to rest,Bye!"

"Come on cyclone let's go back to our place,Since her majesty is home early.Thunder,Solar,Blaze Go back to your places too"Cyclone nods,As the two of them Made their way to your room.

Ice,Gently placed you down on your bed,Tucking you in.And planted a small kiss on your forehead.

"Sleep tight Your majesty"He said with a smile,that almost made your heart melt.

"O-ok..."The boy chukled and Exited the room.

You on the other hand quickly drifted to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 658 11
Have we ever wonder about The Elementals Sibling's past? Like, where are their parents? What happened to them? How did they got their white hair and...
228 17 6
[On Hold] โœงโ *โ ใ€‚"I'll be the shield of this team!" As the team's shield with the power of force fields, you'll play a crucial role in protecting them...
6K 193 30
โ€ขIn editing progressโ€ข We all know there only have 7 elements which is earth, lightning, wind, fire, water/ice, nature and light But what if there ano...
15.7K 528 25
A new mission? A new adventure. Boboiboy and his friends received a newly suspicious mission. But who can say they could denied it.A lot of things ha...