๏นŸ ๐’๐๐€๐‘๐’๐ˆ๐‹๐„ หšเผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหš ๐˜ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By mommyslemondrop

โ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™‡๐™” ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™‰๐™€๐˜พ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™Š๐™’๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ฟ๐™Ž ๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™Ž! ๐™ƒ๐™€๐™‡๐™‡๐™Š ๐™’๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž๐™„๐™‡๐™€! โž โฑ ๐—œ... More

( ๆ˜Ÿๅบง ) โ”โ” โ› ๐Œ๐„๐„๐“ ๐’๐๐€๐‘๐’๐ˆ๐‹๐„!ยก หšเผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหš
๐–จ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ฒ
๐–ฌ๐–จ๐–ฑ๐– ๐–ค
๐–ฒ๐–ฎ๐–ฎ๐–ฉ๐–จ๐–ญ
๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐– ๐–ค๐– 
๐–ค๐–ด๐–จ
๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ช๐– 
( ๆ˜Ÿๅบง ) โ”โ” โ› ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚ หšเผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหš
๐–ฑ๐–ค๐– ๐–ซ๐–จ๐–ณ๐–ธ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ฃ
๐–ฌ๐–ธ ๐–ก๐–ฎ๐–ธ
๐–ญ๐–ฎ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ ๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ฅ๐–ณ
( ๆ˜Ÿๅบง ) โ”โ” โ› ๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐‹๐„๐’ หšเผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหš
๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ช๐– '๐–ฒ ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ฑ๐–ธ
๐–ฌ๐–จ๐–ฑ๐– ๐–ค ๐–ฃ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ ๐–ฒ๐–ข๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ๐– ๐–ซ
๐–ฃ๐–จ๐–ฒ๐–ฏ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ข๐–ง ๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐– ๐–ฃ๐–จ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ
๐–ค๐–ด๐–จ ๐– ๐–ก๐–ด๐–ฒ๐–ค๐–ฃ ๐–ค๐–ท?
( ๆ˜Ÿๅบง ) โ”โ” โ› ๐’๐Ž๐‹๐Ž ๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐“๐˜ หšเผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหš
๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ญ ๐–ณ๐–ถ๐–จ๐–ณ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ฌ๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ฒ
( ๆ˜Ÿๅบง ) โ”โ” โ› ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€ หšเผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหš
(๐—จ๐—ก)๐–ง๐–ค๐–ซ๐–ฏ๐–ฅ๐–ด๐–ซ ๐–ฆ๐–ด๐–จ๐–ฃ๐–ค ๐–ณ๐–ฎ ๐–ฒ๐–ฏ๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ค
๐–ฒ๐–ฏ๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ค ๐–ซ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ค๐–ฒ

๐–ฌ๐–ค๐–ฌ๐–ก๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ฒ ๐–ฃ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ธ

4.3K 75 28
By mommyslemondrop

🌷 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ❝ 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ❞ ࿐
꒰💞꒱ 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗑 𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹𝘀ˎˊ˗

❬ ✰ ❛ 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐄 ❜ ✰ ❭

𝖬𝖨𝖱𝖠𝖤 𝗫 𝖩𝖮𝖧𝖭𝖭𝖸
❝ 𝒋𝒐𝒏𝒓𝒂𝒆 ❞

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗 ━━
( 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟩-𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 )

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝙅𝙊𝙉𝙍𝘼𝙀 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ━━
car dates • makeouts while at practice • taking ugly pictures of each other

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦 ━━ lovers • best friends • soulmates

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 ━━

These two always flirted with each other casually before dating, trying to make the other one flustered. But Johnny and Mirae promised that they would stay friends and nothing else. But, sooner or later they couldn't deny their feelings anymore, while out with friends both of them drunkly confessed to around January of 2017, after some months of dating, fans began suspecting that these two were in a relationship because of their interactions and loving stares whenever they were close.

On June 17, 2017 dispatch exposed their relationship but people were split 50/50 because Mirae was still a rookie and dating so soon looked "unprofessional". Their relationship was criticized by many fans but Mirae and Johnny honestly didn't care, they enjoying being with together so some bad comments couldn't break them up.

Currently, they frequently post about each other on social media and try to meet up at least once a week but it does get difficult because of their right schedules. Overall, both of them seem happy and are not afraid to normalize their relationship to the public.

❬ ✰ ❛ 𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒 ❜ ✰ ❭

𝖨𝖱𝖨𝖲 𝗫 𝖪𝖠𝖨
❝ 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔 ❞

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗 ━━
( 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟩-𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟪 )

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝙆𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙎 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ━━
long walks at night • wearing matching clothing • cooking together

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦 ━━ awkward • on a break

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 ━━

Their relationship shocked multiple fans because they were never seen together or shown any signs of being in a relationship, so when karis was exposed people immediately thought it was fake, a way for SPARSILE to gain more attention. to many peoples beliefs, they were an actual couple, Kai had a crush on iris since her debut and finally got the courage to ask her on a date november of 2017. She was hesitant at first since she never talked to Kai at all but agreed anyway.

Things were steady until their relationship was exposed without their consent, people always had eyes on these two. Toxic fans would bash anyone of the opposite sex that even talked to these two. With the endless amount of pressure, these two began having problems with each other. it started out as fear but soon became anger, they would yell at each other for interacting with idols because then they were getting threats. Kai and Iris knew that breaking up wouldn't be good either because people might blame one another or another idol. For months they just didn't speak to each other, thinking that it would easier if they didn't confront the problem.

Their relationships on a break to just figure out if this relationship is going to work for them or is it better to separate. They've been on a break for a couple of weeks and most likely will be breaking up.

❬ ✰ ❛ 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐉𝐈𝐍 ❜ ✰ ❭

𝖲𝖮𝖮𝖩𝖨𝖭 𝗫 𝖨.𝖬
❝ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒋𝒊𝒏 ❞

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗 ━━
( 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟩 )

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝙍𝙄𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙂 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ━━
baking together • dates at coffee shops • being cheesy

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦 ━━ not on speaking terms

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 ━━

They have known each other since 2014, and were good friends. Soojin has a tiny crush on I.M but was never courageous enough to confess and I.M was dating someone so couldn't. After she debuted, did they become close again, I.M expressed that he liked her but didn't know how to end things with his current relationship. She told him to take his time ending things 'cause she had no problem waiting.

I.M then broke off things with his ex and asked out Soojin. After a couple of months of secretly dating, both fandoms were suspicious of their relationship but had no solid proof of them being together. The fandom shipped them heavily which lead to the group's company's having strict rules on interaction in order to reduce fan wars, this pressure that they both felt got to them and so their relationship was over.

Now they don't often interact with one another but don't hold any negative feelings towards each other.

𝖲𝖮𝖮𝖩𝖨𝖭 𝗫 𝖩𝖡
❝ 𝒋𝒂𝒆𝒋𝒊𝒏 ❞

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗 ━━
( 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟩-𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 )

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝙅𝘼𝙀𝙅𝙄𝙉 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ━━
long cuddles • teasing each other • crying in each others arms

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦 ━━ lovers • best friends • soulmates

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 ━━

A mutual friend introduced JB and Soojin and they became friends instantly, they had similar interests and their personalities were compatible. One day, JB had seen Soojin noticeable anxious backstage so he decided to comfort her, both of them had never been so vulnerable with each other so it only brought them closer. They day after, Soojin confessed her feelings for him and he felt the same way.

They too were exposed on january 1, 2018 along with Kai and Iris. due to the suprise, people had many opinions on their relationship, calling them ( more specifically Soojin ) clout chasers. this impacted JB's and Soojin's relationship immensely, they felt as though they weren't authentic with themselves. Things got tense and felt fake, every single thing, kissing, holding hands, hugging, etc...

In August, Soojin had to take a hiatus for mental health issues, she felt like dragging JB through this was selfish. She couldn't give their relationship enough energy so it would feel like JB was the one really in love so she broke things off, he was upset but respected her decision. After Soojin's mental health was better, they started to see each other again. They have gotten back together but are taking things slow, just enjoying the small moments between them.

❬ ✰ ❛ 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐄𝐀 ❜ ✰ ❭

𝖠𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖤𝖠 𝗫 𝖩𝖤𝖮𝖭𝖦𝖧𝖠𝖭
❝ 𝒋𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒆𝒂 ❞

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗 ━━
( 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟩 )

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝙅𝙀𝙊𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙀𝘼 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ━━
making memes out of each other • suprise back hugs • drunk selfies

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦 ━━ good friends

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 ━━

Astraea has been the one to ask Jeonghan out, she knew him since her trainee days and had been crushing on him for about a year now. To her suprise, he also liked her. Things were going for like only some weeks, they found that maybe they were better off as friends 'cause both them like the idea of being together and nothing else.

Astraea and Jeonghan just laugh about their failed attempt at dating, saying that they were kinda like oil and water. Both of them are still friends and don't feel any weird tension between them.

𝖠𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖤𝖠 𝗫 𝖧𝖤𝖤𝖢𝖧𝖴𝖫
❝ 𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒆𝒂 ❞

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗 ━━
( 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟪-𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 )

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝙃𝙀𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙀𝘼 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ━━
looking at each other's baby photos • sleepovers • cooking for each other

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦 ━━ lovers • best friends • soulmates

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 ━━

Heechul never thought Astraea in any way more than a friend, these two met on a variety show and really hit it off. Fans also agreed and instantly started to ship them, it felt uncomfortable for a bit until they both grew feelings for each other. So finally he asked her out and to his surprise Astraea also likes him back for some time now. After a year of secretly dating, both fandoms were suspicious of their relationship and were convinced that they were secretly dating but nothing was confirmed.

They enjoyed the privacy they had from the public over their relationship until a fan had exposed their relationship by posting a photo of them on a date. Many were supportive their relationship since they seemed actually happy, others were just concerned for Astraea since she was younger than Heechul by a couple of years so they worried for her. She confirmed that she and him are okay and that he is a complete gentleman.

After their exposure, friends of Heechul would often joke about his relationship, giving more content for fans who adored them. In all, this is an iconic and most talked-about relationship in Kpop, they have helped normalize idols being in relationships because it's human nature to date.

❬ ✰ ❛ 𝐄𝐔𝐈 ❜ ✰ ❭

𝖤𝖴𝖨 𝗫 𝖲𝖴𝖧𝖮
❝ 𝒔𝒖𝒊 ❞

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗 ━━
( 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟩-𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟪 )

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝙎𝙐𝙄 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ━━
cinema dates • care dates • homemade gifts

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦 ━━ not talking • practically strangers

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 ━━

Suho was actually Eui's first idol friend apart from her members, he welcomed her and taught her some "secrets" to idol life. They stayed good friends until Suho asked Eui out but she declined at first, she saw him as a friend and as nothing else. After some more attempts, Eui finally agreed to dating him. Things stayed steady and they both seemed happy until Eui had gotten busy while preparing for her solo debut and then right after preparing for a group comeback. She had gotten busy and never had time for Sehun, he understood but it definitely impacted their relationship in a bad way.

Even after she had free time, it seemed like Suho didn't, this continued for a few months before they met up backstage of a music show. They had a long talk about where they wanted themselves and their relationship to go, it didn't seem like SPARSILE was going to stop being busy so they decided to break up.

They only greet each other at award shows and such just to be respectful, other wise they keep their distance.

❬ ✰ ❛ 𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐀 ❜ ✰ ❭

𝖱𝖨𝖪𝖠 𝗫 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖤𝖸𝖮𝖴𝖭𝖦
❝ 𝒓𝒊𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 ❞

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗 ━━
( 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟫 )

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝙍𝙄𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙂 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ━━
deep conversations • sharing clothes • secret ugly photos of one another

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦 ━━ distant friends

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 ━━

Rika had a small crush on Chaeyoung before debut but when they finally met, Rika kinda froze up. She did it know how to act so their first encounter was pretty awkward and Chaeyoung has gotten the impression that she didn't like her very much, Rika best herself up for scaring her crush off. When they met again, Rika still had no idea about how she should act, what she should say, or anything. Chaeyoung on the other hand was completely calm and figured that she's was probably just nervous, they then started being friends and it stayed that way for a couple of months.

One night Rika confessed, scared that she would be ridiculed she apologized and was about leave until Chaeyoung kissed her. Things were pure and sweet, Rika was kinda new to dating Chaeyoung since she had zero experience dating some of the sex before so things stayed slow. Their relationship was private until rumours were going around that Chaeyoung was seeing someone and people wondered who, JYP responded since the rumours were getting out of hand, even as far as people asking at fan signs. He replied that she wasn't but Chaeyoung revealed to the company that she was dating Rika. Unfortunately, they were forced to break up to due to the possible backlash they might receive if they were ever exposed. She hasn't dated anyone else since.

━━━━━━━━

𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝚂𝙴:

i decided to redo this chapter since it was pretty bland before and didn't go deep enough in the members relationships. i know i haven't been posting much but i want to separate myself from social media ( not leave it ) since i feel that isn't too good for long periods of time. okay bye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
784K 17.6K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
422K 28.7K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
374K 22.4K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...