LEG, TO, and TVD GIF IMAGINES

By JMMorningstar

Gif imagines from my favorite show: LEGACIES Disclaimer: None of the gifs used are mine More

Lizzie Saltzman: one
Landon Kirby: one
Hope Mikaelson: one
Josie Saltzman: one
Penelope Park: one
Josie Saltzman: two
Josie Saltzman: three
Milton Greasley: one
Hope Mikaelson: two
A/N
Lizzie Saltzman: three
Lizzie Saltzman: four
Landon Kirby: two
Hope Mikaelson: three (1/3)
Hope Mikaelson: three (2/3)
Hope Mikaelson: three (3/3)
Rafael Waithe: one
Rafael Waithe: one (2/2)
I Have ✨ISSUES✨
⚠️IMPORTANT A/N⚠️
Kai Parker: one
A/N ⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️
Jade and Wendy: one (requested)
Damon Salvatore (platonic): one
Kol Mikaelson: one (1/2)

Lizzie Saltzman: two

1.1K 25 0
By JMMorningstar

(Lizzie when you're teasing her about the mysterious Sebastian.)

"He calls you Elizabeth. That is honestly adorable. Plus he has a British accent, and we all know that's always a plus from me." *GIF* "Do we Y/N? What are you implying." Y/N cleared her throat. "Nothing. I totally didn't have a slight crush on Hope's uncle Kol when we were younger." "You're crazy, but I love you for it." "This is why we go so well together." Y/N laughed. "I'm so gonna tell Hope later." Lizzie said standing up. "No. Lizzie that's embarrassing." Lizzie started running through the halls trying to get to Hope before her crazy best friend caught up to her. "Lizzie I swear, if you make it to her first you'll regret it!" "Doubtful! You love me too much!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
843K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
431K 6.7K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
378K 22.8K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...