Forever mine

By kankuro-chan

Naru fic More

We found dad
Chap 2
Chap3
4
5
6
7

8

1K 24 4
By kankuro-chan

"Ok, that has got to be the weirdest thing that has happened to them in more than 6 years. Ever since Minato showed up on our door step." Naruto's eyes widened as he trapped Sasuke in a corner. "W-what? You mean, you guys didn't kidnap him?" Sasuke stared incredulously at Naruto and shook his head. "No, we didn't. We can't get out of this castle at all. The tunnels lead us to the Namikaze estate, but that's it. Our mates have to come on their own." Naruto huffed and stared at the ground.

"But ... then how did my father come? He took a rout that would take a normal person 4 years, yet he came here so quickly." Sasuke took on a pensive look and stared out the window. " I think the Uchiha crest brought him. It has done that before, so it can do it again." Sasuke stared lovingly at Naruto, his eyes showing off every emotion his usually stoic face didn't show. Naruto was captivated by those onyx depths and jumped into Sasuke's arms.

Sasuke's eyes widened as Naruto cuddled up to him. "Oh Sasu-fhgkfhjdsh! WHAT?" Naruto jumped out of his arms and stared at the ground in concentration. "What the hell just happened?"

Sasuke blushed and coughed, trying desperately to cover up something that shouldn't be showing. Naruto glanced at Sasuke's actions, blushing himself when he caught a glimpse of Sasuke's package. "Erm ... uh ... you want to just sit and talk?" Sasuke smiled and sat on the bed, waiting for Naruto sit down.

Naruto surprised the both of them when he jumped into the middle of the bed and cuddled up to Sasuke. "Well ... erm ... what do you want to talk about?" Naruto asked with the most innocent look and a cute tilt to his head making Sasuke bite his lip at the cuteness over load.

"Well ... lets get to know each other. What is your story Naruto." Naruto smiled and took on a pensive look, he was really out to kill Sasuke with his cute gestures.

"Well ... I'm 19 years old ... I am the lead singer of our band ... I helped out in the shinobi wars ... and my village hates me." Sasuke nodded and rubbed Naruto's cheek with the back of his hand in sympathy. "My family used to be named Namikaze, but we escaped when the assassins came for us and changed out names to Uzumaki back then, about 100 years ago. I'm named after the stunningly beautiful prince Naruto, the most gorgeous of the three princes. We all are named after the royal family after all, we are the descendents of them." Sasuke's eyes widened and a small tear fell from his eyes.

Naruto looked up worried for Sasuke's sake. "Sasuke? What's wrong Teme?" Sasuke shook his head and looked out the window, to the lone tree standing there with a swing on it, Naruto's swing. "Nothing Dobe, you just took me off guard." Naruto knew Sasuke was hiding something, but he did not push it.

"Well ... the princes didn't want to marry to a woman, so that was why the war was started. The king, King Minato, decided to hide the family and run away, but at the time he made the decision, the assassins entered the village and almost killed many innocent people. So we ran away." Naruto looked down and bit his lip, there was no point in hiding it.

"But there was a price." Sasuke looked up at Naruto, watching as he bit his lip and closed his eyes. "Naruto, the youngest prince, was made to carry a demon, and his ancestors' children would do the same. Somewhere along the years, the demon merged with a baby and stayed like that. That baby was me." Naruto closed his eyes as he remembered the day he found out. "I found out nine years ago, when my dad was taken. I felt so angry that I unknowingly unleashed the power of my demonic side. I killed innocent people, and I couldn't stop myself. The villagers thought that I killed my big brothers, and banished me from their inner village circle. One day ... someone wanted to rape me and I killed him. I ran away soon after and found my brothers living in the forest. We went on with our lives until Iruka found us. We went into the music business, and Neji and Kiba joined us when their fathers kicked them out of the house." Sasuke nodded, feeling angered that such foul people did that to his blonde. Oh but he would fix that soon ... really soon.

"You know something weird? When I met you, I thought I was being born again. I thought I knew you from somewhere before, that I was coming back home where I belong. I had this weird feeling of sorrow and pain, and I wanted to apologize and cry into your shoulder. And I still want to." Sasuke's eyes widened as a small bright light consumed Naruto's body and blinded him.

When he opened his eyes, there stood Naruto, but his clothes were changed to that of ... his old Naruto. His prince, his love. Sasuke felt tears fall from his eyes as Naruto smiled at him and hugged him. "Tell me Sasuke ... you do know me, don't you." It wasn't a question, it was a statement. Sasuke sighed and nodded, hugging the blonde back and crying softly into his soft blonde spikes.

"Naruto my love, I thought I would never see you again. I love you." Naruto gasped as Sasuke whispered that, knowing that Sasuke was just talking to himself.

"Tell me Sasuke, tell me about your past." Sasuke nodded and looked out the window, sighing as the wind blew the swing and made it rock back and forth.

"Back when I was still human, I was in love with a beautiful prince, it was prince Naruto. He and I fell in love and met everyday. I knew that Naruto had to pick someone to marry, and on the day of the assassin attack, I proposed to him. We were to meet in the middle of the forest, where I made a small waterfall and pond, with a little shrike house for us. I waited and waited, but he never came. When I got home, my big brothers, Itachi and Sasori, were both crying and holding a piece of clothes to themselves. I didn't want to believe them, I didn't want to think that my Naruto was gone, my life. But he was, he was gone and I never told him I loved him enough." Naruto felt tears fall from his eyes and hugged Sasuke closer, straddling him and crying with him.

"We were all devastated, and didn't know what to do. Gaara and Shino were both in hysterics, trying to find out what happened to the personal servants of the princes. We went out and searched the burning castle, trying to find out loves. But all we found was the charred remains of their clothes and the necklaces we gave them. We went on, trying to find them in the forest, but all we found was our Uncle Madara laughing and pointing at the castle." Naruto furrowed his eyebrows and stared at Sasuke curiously.

"He wanted one of the Namikazes' as his bride, but they all refused him Dobe." Naruto rolled his eyes and held Sasuke to him as he sighed and went on with the story. "We all fought him, our anger clouding our judgment and he cast a spell on us, but we still didn't give up without a fight and he died while casting the spell. Locking us here until our loves came to get us. We thought we would never see them again, yet here you are, holding me, hugging me ... loving me." Naruto smiled and kissed Sasuke's head, raising his head up more and planting a soft kiss to his lips.

"There is no place I'd rather be, Teme. I love you and I'm sure my ancestor loved you as well and ... What the fuck? Why am I wearing these silk boxers?" Sasuke snapped his eyes open and stared at the blonde's naked chest, making him growl low in his throat.

"You're that eager to have me fuck you Dobe?" Naruto blushed and began to scramble to get up and away from the perverted raven.

"No you pervert! Let me go!" Sasuke smirked as he held the blonde close to him, kissing down his neck and sucking on the soft, succulent skin he found there. Naruto arched his back and moaned, accidentally rubbing himself against Sasuke. Sasuke growled and bucked up, enjoying the friction he and Naruto made.

Naruto smiled as Sasuke hugged him close. "Those were the silk boxers I gave to my Kitsune long ago, when we were together." Naruto smiled as Sasuke recalled his old Naruto. "You know something? There is really no difference between you and him, nothing. But the whiskers are new, they make you look even sexier." Naruto blushed as Sasuke laughed, actually laughed.

Naruto smiled and held the raven close. "I like it when you laugh, you seem more alive." Sasuke smiled and kissed the blonde's lips once again. "Naruto ... I love you." Naruto smiled and laid back, looking at the confused raven with his eyes half lidded.

"Sasuke, make love to me, show me how you love me and pleasure me with all the love in your heart." Sasuke smiled and nodded, moving over beside his blonde, sensing the slight fear, but overall welcome. "It's ok Kitsune, I will not hurt you, I love you." Naruto smiled as Sasuke said that and moved closer to him. He let their lips meet and entered Naruto's mouth, playing with Naruto's tongue lovingly and letting the blonde moan into his mouth.

Sasuke stripped off his shirt and Naruto left his mouth to suck at his left nipple. Sasuke eased his hands over Naruto's chest and tweaked both of his nipples at once. He kissed down Naruto's stomach to his silk boxers and pulled them down. Naruto tensed and Sasuke returned to lightly kissing Naruto on his stomach and chest before trying again.

This time Naruto allowed it. Sasuke licked away the pre-cum and trailed his tongue all the way to the base of Naruto's cock, and then down to his sack. Sasuke was uncertain, but Naruto's moans of pleasure gave him the confidence to spread apart Naruto's cheeks and lick the tight, pink opening.

Naruto bucked and grabbed the sheets with both hands. Sasuke looked up at the expression of pure ecstasy on Naruto's face and felt desire stronger than he ever had before. Sasuke felt a deep possessiveness as he licked at the hole lightly and Naruto's entire body reacted. His stomach quivered and his knuckles were nearly white from clenching the sheets in his hands. His eyes were closed and his mouth was open. He was making the sexiest sounds of pleasure, whimpering and purring.

Sasuke penetrated the hole with is tongue and Naruto moaned loudly and moved his head back and forth. Sasuke wet his fingers with spit and inserted one inside Naruto. Naruto pushed back against Sasuke's finger eagerly, causing the raven to smile at the eagerness his little kitsune was showing.

"I love you," Sasuke said as he moved his finger in and out. "I wish you could see yourself right now. You look so beautiful."

Naruto arched his back and brought one of his hands up to his nipple and lightly pinched it. Seeing Naruto touch himself in that way drove Sasuke wild. He dribbled more spit onto his fingers and this time penetrated with two.

"A-ah! ... S-Sasuke" Naruto whimpered as Sasuke penetrated his hole.

Sasuke noticed that when he hit a certain spot, Naruto would nearly scream with pleasure and the sound was music to his ears.

He started to suck Naruto and continued to penetrate him with two fingers, making Naruto gasp and cum. Sasuke held the semen in his mouth and let it run into Naruto's crack. Naruto was trembling with desire and Sasuke spread Naruto's legs. He worked the sperm into Naruto's tight hole and then spit in his hand and rubbed it onto his penis.

"Are you ready?" Sasuke asked.

"Yes ..."Naruto whispered as he pressed his opening against Sasuke and put his hand on Sasuke's shoulders. Sasuke pressed slowly and finally his head slipped in. It was amazing, so tight and hot. Naruto closed his eyes and dug his fingernails into Sasuke's shoulders. Sasuke continued to slowly penetrate until he was completely connected to Naruto.

Naruto panted as Sasuke rested against him, moaning as Sasuke slid in a little.

"I love you, my little kitsune," he said. Naruto moaned and bit his lip as Sasuke started to move inside him. Sasuke brushed Naruto's prostate and he whimpered and started to grind himself against Sasuke, further stimulating his prostate.

Sasuke started to thrust in an out, always returning to that same spot that made Naruto whimper, moan, and gasp. Naruto was starting to get hard again and he shyly licked his fingers and touched his erection.

"It's OK, kitsune," Sasuke said. "You're so sexy right now."

Naruto's shyness faded and he stroked himself as Sasuke slid in and out of him. He was biting his lip and moaning, Sasuke had never seen anything more lovely or sexy in his life. He felt that in that moment that his heart completely and totally belonged to Naruto and always would, for all eternity.

Naruto whimpered and held on tighter, pulling Sasuke closer and closer to him. "M-More Sasuke! OH Kami-sama it feels sooo good! ... Mmmh!" Sasuke worked faster, his hands caressing Naruto's sides as his hips moved faster and faster. Naruto moaned out uncontrollably as his hand worked faster on his cock and Sasuke sped up.

"Naruto .. I ah ... I love you" Naruto smiled as Sasuke moved faster, watching as blue orbs melted into onyx and filled with so much love that Sasuke thought he would drown in an endless sea of bliss.

With that thought, he gasped, and came in Naruto, relishing the feeling of having his blonde under hims and his hot ass was holding him close. Naruto's own cock swelled and came and soon his stomach was coated in white liquid.

Naruto blushed as Sasuke licked it up, his eyes trained on the blushing blonde as he licked up his cum and kissed his stomach. "I love you Kitsune, I will love you forever."

Naruto smiled and nodded, bringing Sasuke up and kissing him softly, Sasuke's tongue entering his warm, sweet cavern and conquering all. Naruto's arms hugged the raven, keeping him close as they let the kiss end, their panting breaths mixing together.

"Forever Yours." Naruto smiled as he kissed Sasuke's cheek.

"Forever Mine." Sasuke smiled and hugged the blonde close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 58 13
No no own Naruto or jjk
17.5K 288 10
inside
65.4K 2.4K 24
Bonten x OC Smut, angst, fluff / Enemies to lovers/ Slow burn
88.9K 2.4K 33
Non massacre