Forever mine

By kankuro-chan

Naru fic More

We found dad
Chap 2
Chap3
4
5
7
8

6

516 12 1
By kankuro-chan

"Well ... that was really weird." Neji and Kiba both grumbled in sync. "Well, what do we have here? A Hyuuga?" Gaara stepped out from under the shadows with Shino flanking him. "And an Inuzuka ... interesting" Kiba whimpered and shied away from Shino as he neared him. Neji stood his ground and growled low in his throat as Gaara slid his arms around his waist from behind.

"Ahh, such beauty and poise. My, my, Hyuuga, you are beautiful." Gaara murmured, kissing Neji's hand and parting from him. Neji whimpered and turned around, his eyes full of want. Gaara chuckled and turned away, leaving the room with Neji right behind him. They entered a great room, with a big bed and a great view into the world around them.

Gaara sat down on the bed, untying his sash and letting his robes fall open to reveal an erotic sight that most women and men would kill for. There laying on the bed, without any clothes what so ever was Gaara, and he was starring straight at Neji with ... emotions. Neji had been watching Gaara from the start, ever since he walked down from the castle with the others when they first met. He had seen how Gaara acted, without any emotion what so ever, but now, as he sat down in all his naked glory, Neji could see the love in Gaara's eyes and the burning passion and determination behind that.

Neji cleared his throat as Gaara sat there, watching him with love, lust, and passion. "Go take a shower Neji, you've been sweating and your hair is a mess." Neji nodded, thankful for the opportunity to take care of himself. He walked over to the biggest door in the room, thinking that it would hold the bathroom, which it did. He closed it behind himself, taking off his clothes as he made the water warm.

'God, Neji doesn't know how crazy I am for him right now. I love him, want him, and need him. I don't think I can hold myself back now,' Gaara thought as he made his way to the smaller door and plucked out a cotton robe from the many there. He sat down for 10 more minutes, waiting for Neji, when he remembered the robe he had to leave in the bathroom. Gaara quickly stood up and strode over to the door, opening it without a thought and walking in. What he didn't expect when he entered, was the beautiful sight of Neji, his smooth lean body dripping wet from the shower, each droplet catching his eye as it ran the expanse of Neji's body only to disappear in a bush of black hair at the start of his manhood. Gaara stood there in shocked arousal as Neji looked up at him and blushed.

'Oh God! He's looking straight at me! ... And I'm NAKED!' Neji quickly moved to cover himself, but was stopped by a porcelain hand, as Gaara used his inhumanly speed to stand before him. Gaara pulled Neji out of the bathroom and straight to the bed, both standing at the end of it as Gaara regarded him. 'God, I'm loosing control! I need to have him ... NOW!' Gaara thought as he appraised Neji's appearance.

"Get down on your knees and suck my dick!" he said decisively. Neji knelt down, to aroused to even think about what he was about to do, much less think about how he had never done anything like that before.

"What are you waiting for?" Gaara yelled impatiently, mentally smacking himself for being so harsh with his love, but to aroused to stop himself.

Neji had never given head before, but being a man he knew what every man would go for. He started licking Gaara's balls. He pulled Neji's head closer to his groin and began to jerk off. Reassured, Neji grabbed his cock and sucked his red cock head, he was really enjoying it. Then, Neji decided to swallow the whole thing, his lips touched Gaara's balls. He began fucking Neji's mouth ruthlessly, his balls slapping against Neji's chin. Neji sucked and sucked and soon his mouth was wet with precum.

"Lie down with your back on the floor," Gaara said, wanting more than that.

Neji obeyed his orders and laid down on his back. Gaara took a big cushion from the bed and placed it beneath Neji's ass. His battering ram was ready to penetrate Neji's virgin hole. Involuntarily, he spread his legs and Gaara knelt down. There was no turning back.

All at once, his cock rammed inside Neji's ass. He had never felt like this before. His asshole was already wet from the shower, so Gaara didn't hurt him much. As Gaara pounded Neji's hole, he began to moan with pleasure. His massive tool was fucking Neji hard. He was so thick and long that he was tearing Neji apart.

"How about some riding?" he suggested, the haze of lust fogging up his judgment. Right away, he assumed Neji's previous position, got rid of the cushion and told him to sit on his cock. Without hesitating, Neji went all the way down and landed on his rod. He started bouncing up and down.

"Oh yeah! Fuck my ass! Give it to me!" Neji screamed, all fear and doubt out the window.

After a few minutes, they changed positions once more. Gaara wanted to fuck him doggy-style. Neji was really looking forward to this. Gaara put the cushion beneath his stomach this time and forced him to lie face down. Neji's ass was at his mercy and he was going to take advantage of the situation. He rubbed his hard cock on Neji's ass. That made him even hornier. But Gaara was so hot himself, he couldn't go on like this. With an abrupt move, he pushed his shaft against Neji's tight hole.

"Deeper, deeper! Give me all you got!" Neji shouted.

Gaara buried his phallus in his ass. He was fucking Neji harder than before. With each thrust, his balls slapped loudly against Neji's ass. Gaara had developed a powerful rhythm, holding his waist with both hands and fucking his asshole faster and faster. This continued for some time.

Realizing that he was about to reach his climax, Neji said:

"Cum on my face, I wanna taste your juice!"

Quickly, he pulled out of Neji's ass. He turned around and bent over Gaara's tool.

"I wanna suck you till you shoot your load," Neji said, not sure where this side of him appeared from, but he liked it.

To tease him even more, Neji licked his cock head with the tip of his tongue. In return, Gaara grabbed his head and pulled his mouth right over his own rod, forcing it down. He began fucking Neji's mouth once again but now he was not shocked like the first time. Neji grabbed his ass and pulled it toward his face, so that Gaara would go deeper inside his mouth. A few moments later, he said: "You're in for a real treat. Get ready!"

Eagerly, Neji sucked even harder. Suddenly, Gaara took his cock out of Neji's mouth and began to jerk off. Neji took out his tongue and Gaara placed his tool on it, still jerking off. "Come on," Neji said, "spread your cum all over my face!"

Gaara groaned and his pulsating rod started pumping thick spurts of creamy cum on Neji's face. He swallowed as much as he could and then he sucked Gaara's still-hard cock for the last time. Gaara pulled out and Neji closed his eyes in order to feel his cream running down his face. When he opened them, Neji swore as he saw Gaara's bliss filled face.

"Neji, you kinky dirty mouthed beautiful Hyuuga. I think I love you." Neji smiled and got on the bed where Gaara was currently resting at. He cuddled closer and hugged Gaara's waist, making small purring sounds as Gaara rubbed his back and kissed his head. "Mmm Gaara, I know I love you." Gaara smiled and picked Neji up, carrying him to the middle of the bed where the both of them laid down together to rest for round 2.

ShinoKiba

"Wow Neji ... wow" Kiba said as he shook his head and walked closer to Naruto and his father. Shino suddenly appeared in front of him, blocking his path and seemingly starring at him from behind his glasses. "Hello," Shino said as he took Kiba's hand and kissed it, making Kiba blush.

"H-Hello," Kiba shuddered out, trying hard not to look at Shino. 'SHIT! Its the hot guy from earlier today! Fuck, when I saw him today, I swear I got hard quickly. I also felt ... like I knew him and I was returning home, to where I belong.' Kiba began to twist his fingers together in embarrassment as Shino starred at him in awe.

'God, he is too cute. And his smell. I can't believe he smells so damn good, if does another thing to get me off, I swear I will pick him up and carry him out of here.' Sasuke, Naruto, Fugaku, and Minato all starred as Shino and Kiba non discretely checked each other out and without the other knowing.

Shino chuckled and walked closer to Kiba, hugging him from behind and whispering into his ear, "You're just to damn cute for your own good." Kiba closed his eyes as Shino hugged him close and licked his neck slowly, making a wanton moan flow from Kiba's lips. Shino could smell the arousal and growled as he picked up Kiba bridal style and left the room.

They entered the room quickly, Shino kicking the door closed and Kiba in a confused daze. When he felt Shino carrying him to the bed, he panicked. Kiba was to shy to let Shino know he was aroused, hoping to god Shino didn't see or feel the obvious erection pressed into his chest.

"Um ... c-can I go uhh ... Take a shower? Yeah, take a shower, please?" Shino smirked at Kiba's attempts in hiding himself and nodded, "Yes, that's fine, I'll take a small nap if it's alright." Kiba nodded as Shino set him down and chuckled as he ran into the bathroom. Kiba undressed quickly and put on a robe, taking a bottle of lotion from its resting place on the sink counter and applying a small amount on his fingers as he pulled on the robes to let his ass out.

Kiba hadn't even started touching himself when he noticed that he hadn't shut the door properly. He somewhat freaked at that and threw himself at the door to shut it as fast as possible. But then he froze... Shino was NOT laying comfortable on the bed. Was NOT trying to get back to sleep or anything similar ... He was humping the pillow...

He knew he should have looked away. That was a private moment! Shino was doing what he himself wanted to do so badly Kiba could feel his balls ache. But he couldn't look away. Shino's face was twisted in pleasure and his hips moved a little faster and in such swift, graceful movements that Kiba wished by everything holy that he was the pillow!

Shino groaned and rolled over to his back, cupping his heavy, almost reddish balls with his right hand and started stroking his thick cock with his left hand. Kiba watched every moment so intensely that it felt like Shino was jerking him off instead of himself. Soon he realized why. Kiba had hung up his bathrobe on a hook on the wall, right by the door and he was rubbing his dick against it, just like Shino had done with the pillow

It felt great. He watched how Shino's hand started going faster over his shaft, his balls drawing closer to his crotch and how he bit his lip as he gave short, irregular gasps of pleasure.

The robe didn't give Kiba enough stimulation for this. He moved away and brushed his thumb over the swollen head of his cock, spreading the drops of pre-cum over the rest of his cock before jerking it. Kiba tried to keep it slow and even to make it last longer, but it was almost impossible, given the wonderful view he had through the small crack by the door.

Shino gave his cock a few more strokes before letting go. Kiba wondered why he did that, but then he lifted his head and '... oh fuck...,' thought Kiba as Shino stared right at him, with a cocky grin.

"Hey Kiba. Want some help with that?"

Kiba felt his face redden to the point where he thought he'd never get his real skin color back again. Shino laughed softly, got out of the bed and walked towards him with steps that would make a porn director blush. He pushed the door aside and pressed his palm against Kiba's erection and made him gasp.

"Shino ... What ..." He tried to ask him what the fuck he was doing. But Shino shut him up very effectively by rubbing his palm against him. Kiba felt himself tip backwards, but Shino caught him.

"Don't you think I've noticed how you got rock hard when I carried you? Haven't you wondered, even once, why I keep looking at you?"

He pressed his body close to Kiba's and he could feel Shino rubbing his cock against his thigh. "I watched you as you tried and failed to stop looking at me because it was obvious. I didn't want to embarrass you."

Okay, so apparently Kiba could blush even worse. "Oh, and you don't think I'm embarrassed NOW?" He whimpered. Shino's hand was becoming more persistent and Kiba was going to cum against his hand within just a few minutes if he kept that up.

"I let you run off to the bathroom to let you get your relief in peace." Shino continued. "But when I saw the door being slightly opened, I knew you couldn't resist watching if I was jerking off."

"Stop." Kiba gasped and tried to push him away. "You're so close to cumming?" Shino asked smugly. 'He KNEW how close I was. Fucker... Besides, who was he to talk? Didn't he think I had noticed how much faster his cock was rubbing against me?'

But he did remove his hand and moved away from Kiba, just to push him into the shower, grabbing the bottle of lube on the way. Something told Kiba that he should probably run. After all, it's not NORMAL that a random person you lust after, only just meeting him that day, starts molesting you in the bathroom. But he was so horny he could see starts. Kiba was afraid that if he didn't cum soon, his cock would fall off. So he pretty much let him do what he wanted. And what he wanted was pretty obvious. He knew Kiba had done this sort of thing before so he didn't bother much with preparations. He merely pushed two lubed fingers inside Kiba's ass and wiggled around until he found his prostrate.

At that moment, Kiba couldn't have cared less about the thin walls and what the others would hear, as far as he knew, the others were fucking each other right about now. ((A/N: Oh Kiba, how right you are! XD)) Kiba cried out in pleasure. He couldn't care less that Shino was taking him roughly, he just wanted more. More!

Without any warning, Shino slammed his cock inside of him and he momentarily lost the ability to talk. When it returned to him, all he could seem to say was "Harder! Fuck, Shino! HARDER!"

"Oh, fuck... You're so tight ... I'm in love with you. Honestly." Now Kiba knew how the pillow must have felt ... Kiba wanted to come so badly, he reached down to touch myself, but Shino's hand was there quickly, pulling his hand away.

"Not yet, pretty boy." He breathed in Kiba's ear and he almost felt like crying. It was too much, too good and too fucking intense. Kiba's spine was almost cracking and his ass was on fire. He felt his cock laying almost flat against his stomach and he was standing.

Shino started moving faster and harder. He was grunting in my ear about how he loved him and how tight he was and that if Kiba would be able to walk within the next month, it would be a fucking miracle.

Then, with a cry of ecstasy... Shino came hard inside of him. He spun Kiba around, got down on his knees and started sucking him, licking the head before dragging his tongue along the underside of his cock.

Kiba gasped and felt himself stumble backwards until his back hit the cold wall. Shino followed smoothly, never letting go of him. Kiba's hand grabbed his hair hard and his head fell backwards.

"Fuck, Shino ..." Kiba gasped as he felt the orgasm build in the pit of his stomach. It rolled over his shoulders and all the way into each and everyone of his toes before he exploded with a scream, accidentally banging his head against the wall. But the pain was nothing compared to the intensity of the orgasm.

When it was over, Kiba looked down at Shino's smirking and cum covered face.

"Shino ... I love you." Shino's smirk morphed into a smile and he hugged Kiba close.

"I do too ..." Shin moved away as he took in the sight of Kiba, standing there with a light blush and a sexy stare.

"Promise me Kiba ..." Shino said as he ducked his head in under the spray of hot water. "The next time I turn you on, tell me about it. What's your own hand compared to someone else's cock?" Kiba grinned. That was all too true. He joined him and they showered... For ten minutes before Kiba found himself on his hands and knees with Shino deep inside him again. 'Something tells me that I won't be clean and out of this shower for a long, long time ...' Kiba smirked as he waited to Shino to move again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 2.4K 24
Bonten x OC Smut, angst, fluff / Enemies to lovers/ Slow burn
17.5K 288 10
inside
1.8K 58 13
No no own Naruto or jjk