hidden heart | jjk ✓

By darlintayy

"Woah.." You trailed your fingers down his chest to his lower stomach, feeling him flinch from the sudden tou... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
update
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK pt 2
SEQUEL?

Thirty-Seven

3.9K 116 15
By darlintayy

-

8 hours earlier.

"Jimin, just go talk to him. Hes right there." I pointed over across the street where I saw Taehyung standing infront of the bakery.

"Its been three days y/n, three days since ive seen him, no school, nothing. I dont think its a good idea." Jimin gave Taehyung a sad look before turning away and walking into the convenience store.

I sighed and called out Taehyungs name.

He looked over and sighed as well before waving hi and giving me a small smile.

I nodded and walked in after Jimin.

--

8 hours later.

"Y/n, could you please tell me what your relationship to Taehyung was?" The detective asked while watching me shake with blood covering almost every inch of my body.

-

6 hours earlier.

"Are you coming or not? Ive been waiting for over an hour." Taehyung shouted into the phone, waiting for Jungkook to answer him.

"Something came up, Im sorry." Taehyung groaned in annoyance and hung up on Jungkook, walking into the pizza parlor all alone.

-

6 hours later.

"Tell me why we found you with the gun Mr. Jeon" The detective curiously asked, watching Jungkook fiddle with his fingers.

"I want a lawyer."

-

6 hours earlier.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked away  from his door, which y/n followed in.

"We need to talk." Jungkook laughed unhumorously.

"We already did. Theres nothing else to talk about." Y/n groaned in annoyance and walked over to his tv and shut it off.

"I didnt sleep with Jimin." Jungkook stood up quick.

"What are you talking about?" He grew more confused.

Y/n walked closer to him, a few inches apart.

"I. Didnt. Sleep. With. Jimin." Jungkook growled in anger and embarrassment.

"Then what the hell were you talking about when you said you guys did things?!" He walked off, throwing his hands in the air.

"Okay so don't freak out, but we almost slept together but we stopped before anything serious happened..." You rushed out fast, hoping for the love of god he doesnt go insane.

"So you guys were alone.. together.. umm naked..?" He asked curiously.

"Y-ya, but we respectrd each other enough not to look at anything.. maybe it was because of the respect but it could have also been because it was wrong.. I was heartbroken about you and Jimin was in pain from Taehyung and I guess we let the pain take control. But we stopped i promise." Jungkook was still upset but he didnt want to be at you.

"Im still mad you were naked with another guy.. but also thankful for the fact you guys didnt take it any farther. Bu-" Just then you watched Jungkook pull out his phone and answer it.

"Something came up, Im sorry." You asked him what was wrong and he said he had plans with Taehyung.

"You can go, I didnt mean to keep you from your plans." Jungkook shook his head no and walked closer towards you .

"I basically live with him, we can hang out when he come back home. But for now I just want to try and work past all this and maybe watch a movie? Order in?" Y/n smiled, happy that everything was cleared up.

"I should also apologize to Jimin."

--

4 hours later.

"Thanks for the food Mr. Min." Taehyung got up from his usual spot, and walked out of the pizza parlor only to run into Jimin.

"Im sorr-" Jimin stopped mid sentence realizing who it was he walked straight into.

"Oh uh Ill just g-" Jimin hesitated as he turned around to walk away but Taehyung had other plans.

He grasp Jimins wrist and pulled him along the side walk.

"Wh- Taehyung. What are you doing?" He continues to pull him, going behind the pizza parlor.

He finally let's go of Jimin and not looking up at him though.

Seconds go by, both nervous as hell.

Taehyung tried to fight it but couldn't.

He pushed Jimin against the wall of the building and kissed him sweetly but rough, gripping his waist firmly.

Jimin kissed back immediately, loving the way Taehyungs lips feel against his.

But of course, he had pushed Taehyung away just a bit, forgetting that Taehyung was supposed to be mad at him.

"Taehyung.." Jimin breathed out, trying to get Taehyung to look him in the eyes.

"Please look at me.." Jimin placed his hand under Taehyungs chin to move it up to face him but Taehyung calmly shook his head and looked away.

"Why wont you look at me?" It took a moment but Taehyung sighed.

"Jimin.." Taehyung slowly looked up and faced Jimin, eyes red and watery from the pain he was feeling.

"You hurt me.. critisized who I was.." Jimin looked away, feeling guilty from it all.

"But.." Jimin looked back to Taehyung feeling more nervous than anything.

"I still managed to fall inlove with you.." Jimin smiled, but not overly dramatic.

"I can't be mad at you.. I never was, I just ... when someone critisizes you about your sexuality... just hits you differently, especially when it came from someone you love.." Jimin couldnt control himself and embraced Taehyung tightly.

"Im so sorry Taehyung, you have no idea how sorry I am, I was just scared to.. admit.. umm.." Jimin started to panic, unsure of how to speak of how feels and such.

Taehyungs hugged him tighter and smiled.

"Its okay, I'm not going to force you to admit to anything.. I understand." Jimin calmed down and pulled back, coming face to face with Taehyung.

"I love you." Taehyung kissed Jimin sweetly, loving how Jimins words made him feel so at ease and happy

4 hours later.

"Can you tell me why you and Taehyung were behind the building?" The detective once again asked Jimin, who can only say one thing.

"Im not answering anything until someone tells me where he is." Jimin sat back in his chair and glared at the detective.

--

4 hours earlier.

"Now that we've made up, shall we maybe do something?" Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"We could go back inside and invite Jungkook and y/n?" Taehyung rose an eyebrow.

"I thought they werent talking?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, she went over there a few hoira ago to make up and she said she would text me if something went wrong so im guessing everything went well since i have no messages." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"He ditched me for a fricken girl! What a friend, hmph."Jimin laughed and kissed him.

"If she hadnt gone, we probably wouldnt have made up." Taehyung sighed and laughed, kissing his beautiful boyfriend on his luscious lips.

"Your right, then i wouldnt have been able to do this." Jimim laughed while Taehyung continued to pecked his face all over.

"okay okay, let call y/n.." Taehyung stepped back while Jimin called and invited y/n and Jungkook.

Once he hung up, Taehyung asked what they had said.

"They're on there way." Jimin grabbed Taehyung by the handnand started to lead them away from behind the building just as a random gun shot was fired.

Both boys fell to the ground from the sudden noise.

They looked behind them only to find a random guy with a black mask aiming his gun towards them.

When Jimin looked at Taehyung to see if he was okay, he noticed Taehyung barely sitting up and holding his back side.

"Oh my gosh Taehyung!"

--

I know he isnt from bts but...

Hyungwon is so cute like WOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.3K 51
________ ⚠️🔞Mature content🔞⚠️________ "Let's make a deal. You have to respond to my kiss with passion, love, and everything and if you do it ill le...
10.6M 430K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
428K 11.9K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
2M 77.8K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...