How To Break A Heartbreaker's...

By LarryHaveBabies

*COMPLETED* **Warning: It is my first EVER book, it's not at all perfect and is mostly unedited. I'm slowly e... More

Prologue
1: Who is this "Harry"?
2: Hi, um, you okay there. .?
3: Is anybody there. .?
4: All my life I've been good
5: I hope this stays
6: C'mon C'mon
7: Someone's a little bit jealous.
8: He's SO confusing.
9: Oh! This is Harry.
10: We Should Hang Out Tomorrow
11: Daydreaming, man?
12: The VERY Nice Get Together.
13: Did Harry just---?
14: Loopy Lou
15:Location: At Harry's House
16: I um- Sorry?
17 : I um yeah...?
18: Maybe, Just Maybe...
19 : Oops and Hi
20: Louis' Past
21: Off To School... Together?
22: A Dirty Little Secret..?
23: Fire Alarm and New Friend..?
24: Unknown No. - 15 Texts
25: Please.. One Date?
26: A Public Kiss...?
27: Spilled Secrets
28: I'm Done.
29: Last Day
30: Tranformed..
31: Reaching Late Costs Much.
32: Detention
33: Searching For Home
34: Moving
35: Meeting The 'Flatmate'
36: I'm fine. Leave.
37: Staircase Rendezvous
38: Love or Hate?
39: Old Fear And A . . . Saviour?
40: Memories
41: Gone.
42: Found.
43. New Beginnings
44: Planning
I'm sorry
45: Party Tonight
46. Confused Beans
47: Happy Birthday
48: Out.
49: A Night Under The Stars
50: Making Love
52: Almost Complete
53: Can't
54 : Out
55 : Always You
Hey Hey
NEW BOOK
SEQUEL

51: High On Love

1.4K 40 21
By LarryHaveBabies

Hello, hope you enjoy the chapter..
Sorry, loves.

*_|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_*

What is love?

A sweet feeling, a raging passion, a helpless craving.

A rawness. A warmth.

A feeling of being home.

These thoughts went on in Louis's head
when he was falling asleep in Harry's arms.

He stared at his lover's face, finding it difficult to hold onto the moment.

To believe this was actually happening. That Harry really appreciates him. Likes him.

Maybe even. . . loves him . . ?

Unknowingly, a blush crept upon Louis' cheeks.

He was sure he loved Harry.
Maybe it was the way his hair swirled, his dimple popped when he smiled..
Maybe it was his melodious laugh or maybe his dorky ways..

Louis wasn't sure there was only one reason for his love for Harry.

Eyes fluttering shut, a small shy smile on his face, Louis drew closer to Harry, wishing they could stay like this forever.

**The next day**

Harry woke up with a tingly feeling on his neck. He looked down to see a breathtaking view.

Louis had slept with his face buried in Harry's neck and half his torso over Harry's.

At that moment all Harry can think is that Louis deserves someone who'll treat him the way he deserves, who won't abandon him, who will hold him close.

Harry had once given up his chance of being close to Louis, but now holding Louis in his arms. . Harry feels like he has everything he could ever want.

He gets up and brushes himself off, careful on wobbly, wobbly feet, brushing Louis' hair gently, caressing his cheeks.

The feeling of Louis's lips against his, a ghost of a touch is still there, making him feel warm in his chest, his face turning into a big dimple-y mess.

He almost feels last night was a dream.

The feeling of Louis around him.

The feeling of pure love.

The feeling of home.

I love him, he wants to scream, wants to show everyone the love of his life.
He wants to marry Louis one day, raise kids with him, grow old with him.

He wants to love him.
Love him forever.

Harry didn't think a love like this would ever enter in his life.

He thought love was all an overrated bullshit, which helped make a good movie and give people false hope.

Never in his most ridiculous of the thoughts, he imagined himself truly, madly, deeply in love with someone.

Yet here he was. Completely in love, almost helplessly so.

Louis' eyes slowly opened, his cheek still in Harry's hands, revealing the baby blues.

Harry smiled fondly at his Louis.

His Louis.

God, it still feels so surreal. Harry would've accepted if Louis didn't want to give him a second chance.

He still couldn't fully believe it.

Louis smiled and leaned into his hands while opening his arms towards Harry.

Harry happily leaned into them, pleasantly warm.

He turned his head and their lips touched.

They both smiled against the kiss, still in their own world.

"GOOD MORNINNGGG!! COME ON, TIME TO GO, LOVEBIRDS!!" Niall announced, as he knocked on the cabin's door a few times and then sliding it open.

Startled by the sudden entrance, Louis jumps, hitting Harry on the forehead as a result.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Harry! I'm sorry. Oh my god. Niall! Look what you made me do!" Louis screeched, taking Harry's head in his hands and frantically trying to see any damage inflicted.

Harry chuckled while Niall sheepishly rubbed the back of his head, looking guiltily at the floor.

"Oh, hush Lou. I'm fine. It's nothing I can't handle." Harry winked, taking Louis's hands away from his head and starts placing gentle kisses on hai hands.

Louis turns a little pink at the sweet gesture.

He really likes the real Harry. Not the forceful and rough Harry persona he saw from when they met, but this sweet and gentle, real Harry.

Louis keeps staring at his precious partner, all the while wondering how the hell did he manage to be liked by someone like Harry.

Though he was much more confident from before, when he was with Nick, he still had a few things that he needed to conquer. A few insecurities he had to overcome.

And he will, with Harry by his side.

"Harry, kiss me you fool." Louis says, after he catches Harry staring at his lips.

Harry wastes no time, sealing the gap between their lips with a slow and caring kiss.

"Oi! That's enough, lads. As much as I'd like to see you swallow each other's face off, we need to get going."
Niall scrunches his nose, throwing a pillow at the lovebirds and skipping away to wake the others up.

"That Irishman, I swear." Louis chuckes.

Harry hums and gets up but not before pecking Louis one more time.

Louis smiles lovingly at Harry and grins happily when he sees Harry's lanky figure motioning him to join while heading towards the shower.

"Oh, now now, H. Go on, you naughty boy. " Louis winks and goes on to do some packing.

**

Cause my darling, you and I

Could take over the world

And one step at a time, just you and I (just you and I)

'Cause my darling, you and I

Could take over the world

One step at a time, just you and I (just you and I)

'Cause you're the only one, who brings light just like the sun

One step at a time, just you and I (just you and I)

The song fades away and some strange thoughts enter Louis's mind.

A thought of a certain someone, which sent chills down Louis's spine.
The person who, even if Louis wishes, can't be forgotten. Not after what he did.

Sure, these few days had kept Louis's mind off of those thoughts. Celebrating and planning Harry's birthday had acted as a nice distraction. But now, as they were heading back. . those thoughts crept into his mind.

How will he explain that to Harry?

How will Louis tell the others?

How?

**|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||**

H

ello, my dearest koochie poochies!!

WATERMELON SUGAR HIGHHHH!
DON'T LET IT BREAK YOUR HEART!!!

Ahhhhhh! They're both killing mee!!

How have you been?!

I have been almost ridiculously hideous on here, because I've been INSANELY busy.

Ahhhhh!
You know me, right?
Never on time. :

But, I got this chapter out now..
I hope you'll find it nice.

Thank youuu, for your appreciation and support.

Love you all, with all of my heart,
Larryhavebabies xx 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 256 18
Harry and Louis have been best friends as long as they can remember. And also as long as he can remember, Harry had a crush on Louis. At first it was...
660K 34.5K 82
stranger: Hi :-) Louis: who the fuck is this? Louis: and nobody does this :-) put the nose away you weirdo Or where Harry is a teacher and in love w...
65.1K 2.3K 42
PART ONE OF THE TRAGICALLY BEAUTIFUL SERIES for most of his life louis didn't know what it was like to be wanted. at the young age of twelve years ol...
3.7K 293 22
DISCLAIMER I WAS 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IT'S TERRIBLE + TRIGGER WARNING "I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.." Harry is in a lov...