PILLOW

By Matthew5713

A poem about a boy who who has now i dead why hes always running but at the end of the day hes glad to gall a... More

PILLOW

11 0 0
By Matthew5713

Silently he slept like a new born child  his head rests on the pillow.  The morn arises, the cock crows ,  and a new day begines. A tear falls from his check as awakened from a dream that always seem to follow every time he awakens .
Down the hall, down the stairs and to the table for breakfast, his mother  fills his belly  like all good mothers do , she kiss's his cheek and waves goodby as he sets forth to begine his brand new day . He runs to school  which goes by fast , he runs to work  which is a blast , he trips and falls  he gets back up  and begines to run again . Hes always running  and running fast  as if he cant get away .  From what he doesnt know but hes sure it will not last .  He  runs home  eats dinner does his homework  and begines to fall asleep . He silently  sleeps like  a newborn  child  his head rests on the pillow at last.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32.7K 17
I want to remember you, remember us... through my poems.
1.6K 14 27
May these poems serve as companions on your own journey, offering glimpses of light in the darkest of nights, and reminding you that even in the dept...
990 53 6
#1 ranking in POETRY as of June 2024 Love is here. Love is there. Love's in the air,everywhere. Enjoy your favorite love poems and fall harder for yo...
20.7K 437 19
ريتال طالبة جامعية محبة للخيل حين تذهب ريتال الى الاسطبل سوف تلتقي ب صاحب الاسطبل اور الذي عاد له بعد هجره اكثر من خمس سنوات انجذبوا لبعضهم البعض...