Curse

By Elisheba29

"So you have a life threatening disease that could kill you?" Caroline asked for clarification on what I said... More

CURSE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Epilogue

29

247 10 3
By Elisheba29

How did this happen?

Oh wait, its because of me.

Sebastian is in his wolf form growling at Luca who is struggling to avoid shifting into his Lycan. They are both covered in each other's blood.

Its like every party I go to has to have a fight scene.

You must be confused as to how we got here so let me start from the beginning.

I'm currently at Caroline's party. I know you probably expect it to have literally everyone in this town. Well, that was the initial idea but she cut the guest list in half. And again, and again.

So now there are only like 20 or 30 people here. Pretty low key and nice if you ask me.

So this night started out pretty okay. Ryder isn't here yet and hasn't been seen all day so the birthday girl isn't too happy but she's not hysterically crying either. Nobody knows where he is.

Plot twist. I do.

Jax and Bee know too of course. But I'm not gonna say anything because I swore not to. Snitches get stitches.

The party is at the pack house's backyard and I gotta say this place isn't half bad.

Sebastian showed up and I of course am not speaking to him after our last phone call. Luca has been calling me all day but I just ignored him. Why? Because I don't have to answer his calls. I think.

"So that's Jackson, the future Alpha, Blondie #2 Blaire, future Luna and Sebastian, your asshole of a boyfriend?" Josie asked for clarification.

"Yesseronie! Jax and Blaire are pretty cool. You should meet Ryder, he is also a cool guy. If he doesn't show up, Caroline is gonna have a fit. I wonder where he could be." I said to my cousins who stood next to me. Hey I had to make sure they thought I didn't know. Acting! He better be here on time though.

"He is her potential mate right?" Hope asked.

"That's right." Josie answered her.

"What time are the Lycans gonna get here?" Hope whined.

"We would know the answer to that if Ryan answered Luca's calls!" Josie exclaimed.

"Why the hell is Luca calling you?" I heard Sebastian's voice say before I could answer.

"Seb what do you want?" I asked him annoyed.

"Answer my question Ryan! Have you been talking to him behind my back? Oh baby you're in so much trouble!" He told me.

"Wow Ryan. You got yourself a real one." Josie commented sarcastically before walking away with a chuckling Hope.

"Seb I really don't wanna talk to you." I said as I began to walk away but he held me back. I yanked my arm out of his hold.

"Don't you ever touch me again." I seethed before walking away. The nerve of that boy. I saw him walk up to some girl and whisper something in her ear. They walked up to the dance floor and she started grinding on him while he stared directly into my eyes.

How the hell am I supposed to get through this night?

Caroline walked up to me and poured herself a drink. She wore a dusty pink princess dress that ended right above her knees but the back of it was dragging on the floor. She had on golden heels and a golden crown on her head. She straightened her hair so it ended on her butt. Pretty long, I know. Overall she looked like a Queen. But she certainly didn't feel like one.

"Do you think he changed his mind? He doesn't want to be with me anymore." She told me with tears in her eyes.

"Hey babe of course he didn't. Ryder is completely and utterly in love with you. He'd do anything to be with you. Have a little faith mija." I told her.

"Okay mama." She chuckled. We sat down on the throne with her on my laps. Yes she has a throne. She went all out for over 30 people. That's my girl right there.

The number of people started increasing in size. Gatecrashes, of course.

"Should I deal with it?" Jax who stood next to us asked. Blaire was by his side as usual. Sometimes I thought they were Siamese twins. Weird.

"Nah. I really don't care anymore. Plus its not my property that's gonna be damaged." She shrugged.

"Yes damage the pack house because who cares if Jax gets in trouble. No one does." Jax mumbled under his breath but we heard him loud and clear. Bee chuckled as well as Caroline and I.

The people filled the entire backyard but the playlist remained of Caroline's choice. Everyone knew not to mess with her music.

Suddenly the air changed and I smelt that heavenly scent again. Luca and the Lycans were here.

They walked straight up to us. Caroline stood up with a smile on her face.

"Happy birthday honey." Persia said before giving her a hug.

"Mi caramello you've grown so much." Astrid said before giving her a hug. All the Lycans wished her happy birthday before hugging her.

"Would you like to dance?" Nikolai asked Caroline and she happily agreed.

"Hi Ryan. Nice to see you here." Luca said while gritting his teeth.

"You're upset I haven't been answering your calls." I stated.

"No shit sherlock."

"No need to be feisty about it. I was busy." I defended myself.

"No you weren't, you watching Netflix and eating a tub of ice cream." He said.

"What the hell, were you stalking me?!" I asked. He is unbelievable. Unbelievably hot.

"I always do and you know it. Plus its not stalking if you know I'm there." He defended himself. So what if I can feel his presence whenever he is near me? So what if I like it? Sue me!

"Hi you must be Luca. I'm Josie, Ryan's cousin. I've heard so much about you." Josie interrupted. When did she get here?

"Its my pleasure to meet you Josie. I hope they're good things only. Unfortunately I've heard nothing about you." He replied. Oh he sounds like such a charmer.

"Don't worry they are. Well Ryan has always been secretive about her life." She smiled.

"Yeah its kinda annoying sometimes." He chuckled. Woah what?

"Hey! Luca right? I'm Hope. Ry's cousin." Hope said. When did she get here? What's happening?

"Ahh another gorgeous cousin that has been kept a secret from me." Hope looked down as she blushed and Josie's smile widened. Wait ,wait hold up! What the hell is going on here?

Luca looked at me and noticed my jealous stares and his smile seemed to widen. There was an evil glint in his eyes.

"Well that doesn't matter. Its better to meet us in person than hear stories that might not be true." Josie said.

"You're right. Any story would pale in comparison to the two of you." He flirted.

This whore!

"Would you like to dance with me?" Hope asked him innocently. I can straight through that little façade.

"It'd be my pleasure." He held out his hand for her to take and she did. This bitvh. She turned around and gave me an evil smirk.

Josie winked at me before dragging some poor boy to the dance floor.

I was boiling right now. Who do these whores think they are!? Before I could storm up to them and snatch my man, I heard laughter. I turned around only to find Bee, Jax and Caroline clutching their stomachs in laughter. Caroline and Nikolai were back from the dancing and currently laughing at me.

"Whats so funny huh!" I glared at them as I placed my hands on hips sassily.

"Oh my gosh you have made my night!" Caroline laughed.

"Snatched!" Bee laughed out loud. Some heads turned to face her. I noticed the Lycans too were trying to contain their laughter.

"Y'all think this is funny huh?" I asked. I was fuming right now.

"Babe calm down." Caroline said before pushing me onto the throne as she sat on me once again.

"You should've seen your face!" Bee's laughter turned into soft giggles.

"Priceless." Jax commented as he put his arm around Blaire. Why are they so happy? I'm literally being protective over a male who isn't my boyfriend.

"They know about you and Luca. I told them." Caroline said.

"And for the record, we ship it." Bee said.

"I thought you'd be mad." I said. I'm confused.

"Look Ry, Seb isn't the relationship kind of guy. We were honestly shocked to find out that you're dating him. He's a player." Jax said.

"Yeah girl. Seb isn't the commitment type." Bee said. I can tell.

"Luca wasn't either actually." Persia commented.

"Yeah he wasn't. Said he'd get ready to settle the moment he finds his mate." Astrid smiled at me. What the hell is she smiling about?

"Luca's changed. He looks about ready to settle." Bee commented.

"That's because he is." JC said and Persia winked at me. Uhm I'm lost.

"You guys aren't making any sense." I mumbled. I turned to Caroline and she suddenly looked excited. I'm seriously lost. Is there an inside joke I'm not apart of here?

"Anyways you Weirdo's, I'm gonna get myself a drink." I went to the table that had refreshments on it. I couldn't stop looking at Luca and how he had his hands around Hope's waist. That should be me.

"Dance with me." A drunk Sebastian said as he came next to me interrupting my jealous thoughts.

"No you're drunk and you stink." I said without looking at him. My eyes still on Luca and his eyes on mine.

Sebastian grabbed my arm quite hard if you ask me. That's gonna leave a bruise. He pulled me to the dance floor.

"Let me go!" I tried to pull away from him but he seemed to have acquired super werewolf strength.

Suddenly the deathly strong grip on my arm disappeared. In front of me stood a heaving Lycan. Luca.

"She said she doesn't want to dance with you." He growled.

"What are you? Her knight in shining armour? Get out of my way. This is between my girlfriend and I." Seb replied.

"Fuck off before I make you." Luca said lowly. Hands down sexiest thing I have ever heard in my entire life.

Seb ran at him and swiped a claw at his chest. Luca didn't see the attack coming and now blood stained his shirt.

Luca grabbed Seb by the collar and punched him. This sent Seb flying and he crashed onto the refreshments table. This only seemed to anger Sebastian more. He immediately shifted to his wolf form.

And that folks is how we got here.

Before the fight could continue, Caroline came in between the two.

"Caroline stay out of it. You'll get hurt." Jax warned her. She ignored him and walked up to Luca and slapped him. He looked at her completely confused before pouting. He did nothing however. She then pinched his ear.

"Ow ow ow ow."

She then walked up to Seb, still pinching Luca's ear and did the same to Seb. His wolf started whining.

"Shift." She commanded him but he just growled at her.

"Don't make me repeat myself." She glared at him. Ohhhhhh shit! He immediately shifted and was handed a pair of shorts by one of the pack members.

"Now you two boys think you're smart ey? So you think you can come to my party and start releasing your foolish testosterone? Do you realise how much those drinks cost me?" She scolded them.

"Caroline I'm sorry I-"

"Who asked you speak? Sebastian, who the hell gave you permission to open your mouth?"

That immediately silenced him.

"These boys. Ha! These boys don't know who I am. They don't know me! Well you're all about to know me. Today I shall be known." Caroline laughed.

In that moment, everyone was scared.

"Ryan hold my crown." She commanded me. I walked up to her and took the crown off her head.

"Now people, I'd like to apologize for the behavior of these young ones. Unfortunately you'll have to spend the rest of the night without refreshments. But please I urge you to dance and enjoy each others company as we celebrate together. Now if you'd excuse me, I have some matters to attend to. Thank you all for coming." She addressed the crowd before dragging Luca and Sebastian into the pack house.

The music started and the party slowly came alive. People were still internally shitting themselves but they were afraid of leaving after she told them to enjoy themselves.

"Now that my friends, is what I call power. That's a powerful woman right there!" Astrid clapped.

"My girl."

We turned around and found Ryder staring at the spot where Caroline just stood.

"Its about time!" Jax said, "What took you so long man?"

"The fucking real estate agent that's what. It doesn't matter. I'm here now. What just happened?" He smiled.

"Ryan's boyfriend's just had a fight but that was not part of Caroline's party plan." Bee said.

"Say no more. Ry keep your boys in check." Ryder laughed.

"I don't need to it seems." I laughed too. He walked away with Jax.

A few minutes later, Caroline walked out with a bloody heel and a smile on her face. Behind her were two bloody boys, Luca and Seb. They had bruises on their face. A lot of bruises.

"Apologize to the lady. You've been embarrassing her for too long now. You're tainting her image." Caroline said to the boys.

"I'm sorry Ryan." They said in unison.

"MEAN IT!"

"I'm so sorry Ryan. Please forgive me. I've been such a jerk to you." Luca said.

"Yeah me too. I've been the worst boyfriend and I'm really sorry. Its just that I get so jealous and i-"

Caroline gave him...the look.

"I'm sorry Ryan." Seb said. They both had their heads lowered.

"Its okay boys." I was trying so hard to contain my laughter but I failed...miserably. I immediately burst into laughter and so did Caroline.

"Good boys. Now go home and think about what you've done." She said and they walked away.

"How? Caroline howwwww? What did you do to them?" I laughed.

"Its a secret babe. They won't bother you too much. Tsk how dare they try to steal my spotlight. Its my party!" She huffed. Suddenly the smile on her face vanished. Her eyes began to water before she closed them. Ryder stood directly behind her.

"Mate."

*************************************

A regular she wolf making a fully grown Alpha's son and a fully grown Lycan submit to her? Talk about girl power!👑

Show your girl some love by voting and don't forget to leave a comment.

--EL❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 638 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...
236K 6.2K 65
I could hear her heart race and her breath get heavy. When she looked up at me, I saw tears run down her red cheeks. She flipped over onto her back a...
31.2K 517 11
She's human. He's a Lycan. She's Dating his son. she's his mate. He's a king. what happens when a father's son brings his human girlfriend home. What...
3.2K 248 18
Coy didn't know the difference between herself and her pack members. As far as she was concerned they were the same, they were family. She had always...