The 1975 Imagines

By elle1975x

Standalone chapters of all 4 of our favourite boys 🧡 More

INTRO
Surprise - Ross
Best Friend's Brother - George
Remember Me? - Adam
Cigarette - George
I'll Be There For You - Ross
Fangirl - George
A/N
Spiked - Matty
Day Off - Ross
Platonic - George
Famous - Ross
Lonely this Christmas - Ross
Me & You - Matty
A/N
Stranger - Ross
Safety Blanket p.1 - George
Priority - Matty

Frostbite - Matty

2K 29 1
By elle1975x

The middle of winter made it ten times more difficult to get out of bed than ever before.

The air in the house felt cold despite the fact you were wearing the worlds warmest pj's, as well as being nestled tight against your boyfriend who lay peacefully asleep next to you. His large breaths signalled how he was still sleeping deeply, his arms still wrapped tightly around your body.

The excitement of Christmas had come and gone, and now it was time to go back to work. The first week back from spending everyday at home or out and about doing festive activities was the longest you'd ever experienced, despite liking your job. Being away from your boyfriend after spending every second of the day together for the previous fortnight was torture.

It wouldn't be so bad normally, apart from the fact that your boyfriend often found himself on tour, playing sold out shows for thousands of people all across the globe. Christmas was one of the only times in the year where he was home for a long period of time, so you soaked up every second of it whilst it lasted.

But alas, it had come to an end, and you had just a couple of days left together before he flew to Australia for a couple of weeks. Another reason to stay in bed.

As your second alarm rang loudly in your ear you forcefully pulled his arm away from its firm position on your waist in order to grab your phone and turn off the ringing noise.

'Mm. Turn that shit off.' A murmured voice came from behind you, signalling that your boyfriend had awoken.

As you roll away from him in order to get up for the day you're met with a cold hand on yours, pulling you roughly back into bed. You laugh as his arm clasps round your neck in a headlock in order to ensure you don't leave again.

'Matthew Healy, I have work in an hour. Let go.' You joke as he responds by shaking his head and pulling you closer into his bare chest.

You can't help but laugh as he's blinded by his messy morning hair whilst you attempt to free yourself despite really not wanting to.

'I would stay here all day if I could.' You say sadly.

'You can.' He replied.

'I have a job, Matty. I have to work otherwise I'm bringing in zero income.' You remind him.

He sighs loudly before burying his head into your shoulder, the warmth of his breath contrasting to the iciness of your skin. His hair tickles your neck as he nestled his body into yours and you pulled it away from his eyes with your hands.

'I'll be back before you know it.'

'I know, but we only have a couple days left! Can't you say you're ill?' He argues.

'I can, but I won't get paid. Come on, I'll make some breakfast.'

You finally manage to free yourself from his grasp and kick away his hand as it attaches itself to your ankle. Still with your pyjamas on you chuck some random cereal in two bowls and head back upstairs before hearing a loud thump coming from your bedroom.

You rush in a panic to the door.

'Matty? You okay?' You ask eagerly as you reach the side of the bed where he lay face down.

'No. I've fallen out of bed and really hurt myself. Guess you have to stay and look after me today.' He replies, speaking into the floor and making no effort to face upwards.

You roll your eyes as you pull the duvet off of him, encouraging him to get back up.

'You're such an idiot.' You joke as you pick up your phone.

'You still love me for it.' He says with a wink as he watches excitedly as you dial the number for your work.

Pushing his head back into the bed as you head out the room for better service, you hear him proudly laugh to himself. He knows he could convince you to do anything and could easily persuade you to stay home, especially when he was due to go away soon. He was your weakness in all terms and he knew it completely.

After your Oscar-winning performance to your boss of how your clumsy boyfriend sprained his ankle falling down the stairs making you have to sit in A&E for hours on end, you head slowly back into the room where Matty is yawning whilst scrolling through his phone.

He looks up eagerly as you re-enter and raises his eyebrows.

'Consider yourself lucky that my boss doesn't ask for proof and just assumes that you're an idiot, I don't think he knows anyone who hurts them self - or fake hurts them self - as much as you do.'

'Soooo... this means?' He persists.

'I have the day off-' Your sentence is barely finished before your yanked back into bed and back into the arms of your lazy, basically naked, but persuasive and beautiful, boyfriend.

You feel his lips on your neck as you laugh in response before meeting them with yours. You kiss him tenderly as your hands once again find themselves tangled in his thick, curly hair and you smile as his own hands begin to pull down the hem of your PJ bottoms.

'You're gonna make me cold again.' You argue as he completely removes them from your body, the cold air hitting your bare skin.

'Trust me, you're not gonna be cold for much longer.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 1.3K 25
**previously named //THE GO//
251K 3.2K 42
both endlessly denying what's wrong to make each other right. **contains smut, some violence and swearing, drug use (lower case intended)
120K 2.6K 27
For all my readers - I have unlocked my most popular story just for you. Please don't judge some of the ideas or things that come up in this story, a...
8.6K 261 27
It all started in the summer of 1975.