Marc the animated serie seaso...

By Mroyer782

After the cartoons and Animes take over the hentai world, there's another group of hentai bad guys will do an... More

Chapter 1: A new place to protect
Chapter 2: The day of school
Chapter 3: She is different
Chapter 4: Everyone hate her
Chapter 5: The hot tub return again
Chapter 6: Take care of it
Chapter 7: This is the part of the rule
Chapter 8: The truth about Maina
Chapter 9: Sleepy Head invade AnimeLand part 1
Chapter 10: Sleepy head invade AnimeLand part 2
Chapter 11: Defending AnimeLand
Chapter 12: The kids teaming up with the heroes
Chapter 14: News royers in the team
Chapter 15: The change
Chapter 16: The infiltration
Chapter 17: More break for Maina
Chapter 18: She is done
Chapter 19: Is time to say goodbye

Chapter 13: A werewolf toon

24 0 0
By Mroyer782

Meanwhile at the dark palace...

Maina: So! You are the news recruit here right?

The Delightful Children: Yes! We just about to destroy our enemies! Until a pesky blue puffball came of nowhere and destroy our giant robot!

Maina: Pathetic! Do you think a giant robot can destroy him?

The Delightful Children: Yeah!

Maina: Since you are really good creating giant robots, I will hire you! If you kill the protector of the universe!

The Delightful Children: Well we got just the right thing to destroy this little blue puffball!

The Delightful Children show the book of horror to Maina. When they about to read some words in the book, a weird creature came out of the book.

The Delightful Children: Let us introduce the legendary werewolf toon!

Maina: Really? A sick werewolf toon will destroy the protector of the universe!

The Delightful Children: But wait! He can not only bite his victim! He can also copy the body of every single of cartoon character have power just like this blue puffball. Like the Kids Next Door, those fairies, etc!

Maina: That's the solution! Now tell to this creature to kill the protector of the universe!

The Delightful Children: But wait! We might need this werewolf toon to destroy the Kids Next Doors!

Maina: Who the heck was that? Another bunch of enemies? Who team up with the protector of the universe? GOD DAMN IT! This is definitely not good! 

The Delightful Children: That's why this werewolf we just summon will destroy our targets!

Maina: We don't have much time! Just bring this boxe to the protector of the universe house and let this creature do the work! The three elites students will bring the boxe there! Also, the three elites students will go check on this situation if is good or not!

Meanwhile at Marc's house...

Marc: Oh look! a boxe!

Tanya: What?

But then, the boxe is moving.

Jimmy: Look! That boxe just move!

Marc: I wander what is inside?

Jimmy: I don't know! What is inside of this boxe is dangerous or not!

When Jimmy open the box, the werewolf toon jump at Jimmy. But Jimmy was so fast that he use his spear against the creature.

Jimmy: Oh my god! That was so close!

But then The three elites students was watching from the bush.

Manabe: GOD DAMN IT! This other one is very fast!

Kobishima: Wait! So the one who have a spear on his hand isn't the protector of the universe?

Mukuchi: No! The protector of the universe have a blue shirt and glass on his face! That's must be one of his realistic friend!

When Jimmy saw the three elites students, they run away, but when Iris saw them...

Iris: What are you doing here?

Manabe: Us? Nothing!

Kobishima: Yeah you eyesore! Mind your own business!

Mukuchi: Kobishima! Would you please stop saying the words eyesore every time we try to beat the protector of the universe?

Manabe: Yeah! Did you remember what happen to you when you said that to this black girl, she  beat you up like multiple time! So knock enough!

When the three elites students still fighting, Marc was outside and bring the dead creature right front of the three elites students.

Marc: Is this your looking for?

Manabe: What the...

Kobishima: Not again!

Mukuchi: He kill it!

Marc: That's right! And tell your god damn Maina the hentai characters like you are not welcome here! And if you dare to come back with your stupid workers, I will kill them!

Talia: So! You calling me an eyesore again Kobishima Urumi?

Kobishima: I didn't said that word!

Talia: It's weird because you also call my friend an eyesore! Do you remember what happen to you when I beat you up just for calling me or my friends an eyesore?

Kobishima: I don't know what are you talking about!

Talia: THIS!

Talia swing a baseball bat and hit Kobishima glass so she can bleed and can't see anymore.

Kobishima: OWWWWWWWWW! THAT HURT YOU BITCH! I WILL GET YOU NEXT TIME!

Manabe: ALL OF YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!

But then...

Joe: There they are! Freeze! You three are under arrest!

Manabe: Oh crap! THANKS TO YOU KOBISHIMA! NOW BECAUSE OF YOU WE WILL GOING TO JAIL FOR GOOD!

Joe: Not a ordinary Jail! But a worst one! The Superjail is waiting for you!

Manabe: WHAT? NO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO US!

Joe: I'm sorry! But this is the rules! After Yazaki death, we still control your planet for good! Now get in the police car right now!

Manabe: Curse you Marc! This isn't the last you see of us!

Joe: Sorry what happen! Hopefully they will behave in this place! Because I hear the Superjail was a very good place for behavior like them! If misbehave one time, they die for good! When we will get Maina, she will be the next!

Joe get in his car and move away.

Marc: Thanks god they won't be back here for good!

Marc go in his house.

Marc: Hey everyone! Guess what?

Everyone: What?

Marc: The three elites students is finally arrested and they will be send to the Superjail!

Iris: Finally! I hate those students who causing troubles all the time!

Talia: I just make Kobishima blind for good! Just she call us an eyesore!

Marc: I'm glad they gone for good! This will be easy to live if they are not in the way!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 357 30
After the DBS broly movie Frieza (Y/N) is invading a planet but suddenly he gets infected by the virus with no name then gets PTSD of his past and no...
420 1 30
After mc tells everyone who he truly is to everyone and that he knew of future events in their world everyone accepted and were grateful that the mc...
655 1 16
So what would happen if all universes were combined as one by a machine that brings fantasy into reality? Well mostly...this is one of those times wh...
279 23 13
Exactly 1 month, 2 weeks, 3 days, 7 hours. TechnoMaster Has been building up his own army and he now has an island of his own. The next phase for him...