The Don's Sweetener [18+]

By cocopuffandheroine

-COMPLETE- [30.08.19 - 30.11.19] An amount of 100 billion dollars in exchange of necessary fire-arms and manp... More

Copyright
Declaration(s)
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
65
66
67
Epilogue

64

20.1K 765 140
By cocopuffandheroine

"How..how do you know?" I rasp out. My throat dry from the tension and worry.

With wobbly fingers I reach for my phone inside my purse.

"Can you lose them?" I ask the car turns once again. We are no where around home.

"I am trying as much as I can, ma'am..." The driver grits out.

I find my phone and unlock it, finding Aless number through my call list and press call

"Hey, look out!" I yell for the driver, he tries to turn the car away from the black SUV coming straight at our way.

But even though our car turns, the one at our front doesn't.

It hits my car with tremendous force.

I think, I haven't felt this scared before.

My heart hasn't pumped this fast before.

My breathing was never this quick.

One I feel my head down and then up and then down again before we are thrown away with another force.

I gasp a breath out.

Shit.

My brain wobbles.

I move my hand toward the side of my head.

It comes out read and sticky.

Blood.

I try to blink open my eye.

But they don't.

The last thing I hear is the broken car door throw open and a familiar face comes into view.

She smugly smiled down at me. "At last mine, little bitch!" She grits out.

I blink my heavy eyes open.

I huff of air leaves my chest.

My eyes open and the throb on my head appears.

I groan lifting my head up.

I am in a sitting position, my hands don't move. My legs are secured.

I groan at being restrained as I move my hands and feet violently. But the materials holding my legs and hands together cuts right into my skin making me groan out in pain.

My lungs dry. My brain isn't working at all.

But the sudden splash of water forces my eyes open.

I gasp out at the force and coldness of the liquid.

"You've slept enough, slut!" I hear a women's voice.

I blink twice, letting my eyes adjust to the bright light in the room.

It was a plush room and in front of me stood, Jasmine.

The fuck!

"Yeah?" She snickered. "remember me?"

How can I forget?

But I don't tell her anything.

I stay quiet with my teeth pressed hard against the other as I see the scene unfold in front of my eyes.

Jasmine?

But...why the fuck?

"What, cat got your tongue miss, I am a police officer?" She giggles evilly. "You know what, if cat didn't, I just as might cut off your cute little tongue and feed it to my doggy!"

"Jasmine..." I heard another voice, but the face came into my view once the white four opened revealing Emma.

Emma!

But she plain ignores me. "Daddy wants you back. He doesn't want you to damage the product." Emma says.

Jasmine snickers. "Tell daddy, I am having fun and not destroying..." She says gleefully.

"Now, Jasmine!" Emma said. "Daddy said he wants to see you now!"

"Fine!" Jasmine huffs before turning and leaving.

Emma turns to me and smiles. But this one is a cruel-cold-evil smile.

"Well...I hope you will enjoy your time here, Mrs. DeMarco." She hissed. "I fucking hated you from the second you walked onto that house. I knew you will fucking expose our plans."

"Why...?"

A sharp hit meets my cheek and my face whips to the right.

I breathe deep.

"Shut up, bitch!" Emma yells. "You fucking took my everything. Ben, the family's trust and my daddy's trust." She slapped me across the face  again. This time, harder than before. "You bitch, I am going to fucking kill you!" She hisses. "But I'll fucking make it painful."

She leaves with that.

My jaw ticks.

Bitch!

She doesn't even have the guts to hit me when my hands are open.

Fucking coward.

I breathe in deep once again before sitting straight.

I done know how long I AIT there, just tied sitting on a chair. My legs and arms start to numb once again.

My head, hurt more and  everything I was was two.

I shook my head trying to get everything into focus.

It worked.

It must have been morning and sometime around noon.

I haven't eaten yet.

I haven't eaten anything since last night.

I groan.

The door open once again as Emma pushes a plate of food toward me with a bottle of water.

"Eat up, bitch!" She Snickered. "Oops!" She giggled evilly. "Sorry. You can't eat, your hands are tied, so no food for you, I guess." She giggled again and walked out of the door closing it with a thud.

Bitch.

After a lot of time later the door opens once again and a man enters.

I raise my head to look up at him.

He was in his early fifties or late forties.

He was accompanied by Emma, Jasmine and and another girl I couldn't really place.

I must have seen her somewhere but I cannot really place her in my head.

The man pulls up a chair from the other corner of the room and takes a seat on it.

"Lucia DeMarco." The man slurred out. "The now Donna, Ho ragione?"

I huffed.

"You have taken a lot from my little girl here." She pointed at the blonde girl I couldn't place. She was tall and had the thickest, silkiest, longest blonde hair falling under her butt.

She looked grump.

And angry.

"Why not kill her, daddy?" The blonde said. The other two huffed.

"In case you don't know..." He said. "I am Salvatore Valentino." He said pointing at himself. "These are my girls...he points at the three girl. Jasmine takes a seat on his lap and kisses him full on the mouth.

I gag.

Didn't he said girl?

Daughters?

They're calling him daddy!

"Daddy!" Emma whined as she sat on his lap and kissed him again.

"Natalie here, really loves your husband." He pointed at the blonde girl. "But...seems like she was thrown away from his life ever since yiy came in to the estate, right, Nat kitty?"

"Uh-huh." She replied brat like.

"And you caught, my little Emma smuggling information." He said pointing at Emma, who pouted and palmed his crotch shamelessly. "And than my little Jasmine here while she seduced your husband..."

Jasmine sighed.

"So you see, Lucia DeMarco, you have been putting up a barrier in my girls hard work since the first day you entered the estate. You've been ruining their work they have been putting up for more than a year...you have been a very bad girl..." The man grinned a evil grin.

The hairs on my skin stood up.

"And now they are going to be bad girls and give you a taste of your own medicine, Mrs. DeMarco. You're here because you have troubled us too much and now we can safely work and take the family down, with the great Hades dealing with his emotional shits because he lost his little wife." The man said making a sad face.

It made me almost want to cry and yell, fight and kill at the same time.

I fucking saw red.

How dare he?

Kidnapping me and talking about taking the family down.

The family.

Does Hades even know I am here?

Does he know I have been kidnapped.

"You can't do shit to me!" I hiss out. "Hades will find out... And when he does, he'll make sure you're fucking six feet under."

I felt my face turn left once again and red white pain shots from my jaw to my head and makes the brain throb.

It wasn't a slap. It was a punch, straight on the jaw

I looked at the man with venom filled eyes.

When the ropes of my hands are cut, he's gonna feel how a punch feels like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 60.3K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
369K 43.3K 28
"๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’”, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–" ...
1M 93.4K 144
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
792K 58.9K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...