WISHES OF THE HEART

By hafsatuuwaxeery

Hibbatullah Aliyu: Just an ordinary girl whose dream is to become a model. But as it is in the society we... More

a new one
prolugue
CHAPTER ONE
chapter two
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER four
THE DAY
CHAPTER SIX.
CHAPTER SEVEN.
CHAPTER EIGHT
author's note
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN.
CHAPTER TWENTY.
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO.
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR.
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX.
AUTHORS NOTE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN.
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT.
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE.
CHAPTER THIRTY.
CHAPTER THIRTY: part two.
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE.

CHAPTER NINE.

391 92 8
By hafsatuuwaxeery

PS: All other chapters are unedited.
chapter not edited, read at ur own risk.
Ignore all typos please.

One week later.

Hibba

I just came back from islamiyya,oh amSoo tired.
My joints are aching.

"Ummi in wuni" I greeted.

"Lafiya kin dawo"
I nodded my head in a way that says yes.

I started walking away when she called me back again.

"Hibba see me later we have to talk koh" I nodded again and went away.
After maghrib prayer I went to her room.

I saw her on her praying mat doing some tasbih.

I waited untill she was done.

She sat on her iron bed which made a creak sound signifying it's old.
She patted the space beside her urging me to come closer.

I sat beside her.
"Hibba what are u planning for ur future" I kept quiet not understanding what she meant.

" I mean u not getting younger anymore, u are already in ss2 u are now 17 years old, when I was ur age I had married your father for two years" I lowered down my head fiddling with my fingers feeling uncomfortable having this discussion.

"Hmmmn am talking to u"

"Ummi I want to finish secondary school" I stated smiling at my dream of becoming a model.

" So what do u want to study, naji zaba akeyi"

"I want to be a model ai ummi" she frowned her face looking confused.

" Keh what is a model Kuma from what I heard it's not a good thing, I want u to become a medical doctor" she said it with a lot of pride.

" Ummi I want to be a model it's been my dream since when I was a kid fa pls ummi"I whined like a little girl.

" Diyar Nan you will be a doctor in Sha Allah that's it stop thinking about being a model, u see this society we are in will not support I don't want people saying bad things about us, I know I've trained you well, don't pour sand in my eyes" I sighed feeling sad.

" Ok ummi" I managed to say.
After some minutes I stood up to leave.

"Sai da safe ni zan kwanta".

"Allah ya tashe mu" I said ameen. And went to my room.

I prayed Isha and sat on my bed thinking about my future, I really want to be a model, but ummi doesn't like it what should i do?
Am so confused right now,
I've been wanting to be a model since ever.

I first developed that interest when I saw a magazine with a model on it at school, from then I started researching on models, I check dictionaries and asked my teachers.

I learned that most model leave their bodies out, they flaunt their bodies and they go on diets, seriously food is life I can't do that.

I want to be a hijabi model I want to change people's opinions on models I want to show them that models are not that bad.

But I want to make my mother happy and proud.
But by Allah's grace my wish will not remain the wishes of the heart it will one day become reality.

Am so confused what should I do. Soon I slept off.

****

Today is the last day of exam, alhamdulillah hopefully we'll have good results.

"Hauwa I need to submit this assignment".
"I didn't do the assignment fa I don't want to meet the teacher, hai he's horrible"
I laughed at her.

" You will stay outside please" I gave her my best puppy eyes and we sprinted off.

" You are the only student who submitted this assignment and for that I'll add one mark for u, government school students are so irresponsible" he hissed annoyingly.

Well I don't care so far I'll get the mark no one should submit, but it's true the students in my school are careless and irresponsible, there are few of us who knew what we are doing.

They always Dodge class some lie at home to come to school but instead they go somewhere and smoke their brains off.

Most teachers are nonchalant they don't care about coming into class, some won't come to school but they'll make sure someone has signed the attendance sheet for them.

I shook my head how I wish we would be able to afford a private school. Astagfirullah am thankful with what we have.

I left the staffroom only to meet hauwa discussimg with her boyfriend.

She has a boyfriend in school some munir of a guy he's kinda unserious but well mannered that's why I like him a little.

I don't support the idea of her dating him but she wouldn't listen, she says am jealous of her. because I don't want to have a boyfriend doesn't mean she'll stay like that. I just decided to mind my business to avoid problems.

"Hauwa please let's leave you can continue chatting later" I felt like the third wheel standing and listening to them conversing.

"Toh Romeo sarkin love I have to go" she waved at him and he laughed at what she said.

"Hauwa'u when is ya habib coming back" I asked facing her.

"The name is hauwah with qalqala" *wink* " and he is coming back today I forgot to tell u"

" Oh am glad. But why is he coming back today is he not supposed to be back like 1 week ago"

" Yh he applied for a job there in abuja, the company asked him to come back after a week so he just decided to stay there instead of going back there again. Before you ask yes he got the job".

" I'll come over today" I smiled

" Well relocate to Abuja woohoo" she started shouting like the idiot she is oh god.

Saleem

Am going to start working today am so nervous.

Am going to take over my late uncle's company. Before he died he wrote a will and in his will, he said Abba should hand over the company to me since he's a pilot he can't manage a clothing and textile company.

He died a year after his wife. they didn't have any kids.
He died two years back, and since then the company has been in his best friend alhaji maina sule's custody.
Alhaji maina has 20% shares in the company.

I've been rubbing my hands on my pants continuously. Is this what everyone felt.

I sighed before coming out of the car.

The parking space alone is something to talk about.
Right in front of me is a 20 floor storey building.

I stared at the building feeling amazed this is going to be managed by me, unbelievable.

I walked inside, the employees were there waiting for my arrival.

"You are welcome to De waziri's enterprises"Alhaji maina said.

We shook hands, he went further and introduced some of the employees to me.

They all greeted me nicely, there are thousands of them.

Everybody went back to his or her work.

We went up to the last floor which is where my office is located, we used the personal elevator to go up there.

"This is your office" he opened a big brown door made with oak.

A big brown desk is situated at the end of the room, a black huge swivel chair is sitted at the back of the table.
Different files are aranged on the table.two chairs were facing each other, at the far end of the room is

I rumaged through my head sighing.i moved towards a see through slide door, I stepped in and behold! The balcony. The fresh air of August hit my face, I closed my eyes inhaling deeply,

"Seems like u like your office already" Alhaji maina said,
I scratched my name and smiled.
" This is surely my favorite place" I love the place already.

After an hour of tour and more introduction, I don't know about him but am Soo tired right.
"We are closing our deal with the clients from somalia....." He explained everything and all I could do is nod my head like an agama lizard.

He punched some numbers into the telephone before pressing it on his ear.

"What will u like to have, tea or coffee" he asked.
" Coffee" I replied shortly.

He ordered the person on the other side to bring two cups of coffee.

After a minute or two, a lady dressed in a black skirt and white button up shirt came in.
She almost fell on the floor when she closed, ugh she must be  clumsy, I hate clumsy people.

"Good morning sir" she greeted me while placing the cups on the table.
" This is your personal assistant, miss habilah Johnson" I nodded my head.

I waved my hand in dissmisal and she left.

We kept talking business untill when Alhaji maina decided to leave, I escorted him to the door and came back,
I was just reading through contracts and signing some till closing hours.

Hibbatullah
I've been going up and down in the house  cooking food for our special guests, ummi's only sister, she's the only family she has left, she's coming today with her daughter amina, amina is my age mate, the last time we met was one year ago, they don't live here,
Not only that but ya habib is also coming back today,which calls for double celebration.

"Hauwa pass me the Maggi..." Hauwa is helping me to cook, ummi is in charge of taking care of the house.

After we were done cooking we went to freshen up before they arrive, hauwa left for home.

5:30pm
"Ya habib has arrived" hauwa barged into my room shouting like a manic.
I joined her in her madness and we kept spinning round the room.

"What are we waiting for then let's go and meet him" we sprinted off after informing ummi, she said shell join us later.

When we arrived at hauwa's, I took a deep breath and salaamed before going in.

He looked up and saw us, he smiled
"Hibbatullah ya Naga kinyi kiba ne me ummi take baki" he joked and we all laughed.

" Ya habib sannu da dawowa" I said after exchanging greetings with hauwa's parents.
Ummi joined us after a while.

We left their house after dinner, ummi didn't forget the special meal I cooked for him.
It was such a joyous day for all of us.

We went back home and prayed Isha before waiting for anty laraba and amina to arrive.

I started feeling sleepy so I stood up.
"Ummi am sleepy, please wake me up when they arrive" with that said I went to sleep.

Hello guys, how's everyone doing
Am wishing everyone a happy New year, may God bless this 2020, may we all live to witness it, may God make all those that don't vote and comment to do it this year, amen.

The amounts of votes is heartbreaking, you votes are the source of our motivation as writers pls and pls vote, comment, follow and share.
Na beg wey a dey beg, pls.

Na barku lfy.
❤️Hafsatuuwaxeery,❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 10.3K 59
As She turned around to make her way back to the screening room, She bumped into someone again! Which made all the popcorn in her hands and His to fa...
23.8K 4.6K 39
"There's always light at the end of the tunnel, you just have to hold onto even the flimsiest rays of hope." _Aishatuh M Aisha Humaira, an ardent and...
66K 18.4K 64
❝She was like a perfect paradise, tearing at its seam.❞ To everyone, Chimdi Gentry lived the perfect life with her Celebrity mom, godmother and her m...
127 10 7
After a series of trauma from his childhood, Maduka spirals down to rock bottom. The sudden death of his estranged father thrusts him into a world of...