Double Knot

By JinJae_

Felix and Chan are step siblings Changbin is the illigitimate child of JYP but also Jeongin's brother. What h... More

You'll be surprised I'll be everywhere
Anywhere now I don't even care
My Decisions My Life

Get up I can go anywhere

153 7 8
By JinJae_

Lee Felix always had what he wanted, he was rotten by his dad since he was born.
He was something like “the miracle of their family”. 

His mother was a very frail person, extremely vulnerable to sickness. She had met his dad when she was eighteen fresh out of high school. They had Felix seven years later, she had a very bright personality, always cheering on her precious baby, being the perfect wife for the love of her life.

Miss Lee passed away when he was four from an advanced case of pneumonia. His dad became a work-addict and treated Felix like a weak glass doll scared of losing him like his mother. 

Mister Lee leaded a massive law firm being a famous divorce and family lawyer himself. 

Lee Felix stayed behind him in his shadow, going to expensive schools, having a nanny for every little thing. He was just in a bubble, a golden one with diamonds covering it. 

The Australian boy was fifteen when he met Bang Christopher, his dad had introduced them as brothers. The lawyer had fallen for one of his client, a poor woman abandoned by her husband for a gold-digger younger version. 

Christopher was different, he was a wild flower where Felix was a delicate rose. He was fire, he burned down Felix’s walls and brought humanity to him. They were a mess, Felix financed all of Chan’s ideas. They tried weed on Felix seventeenth birthday, went out partying with a fake identity card every saturday. 

They were not related by blood but by something stronger, their want to live as they please.

Christopher’s mother was accustomed to his behavior but could had never guessed Felix would have turned out like this, her son was influencing the younger too much. Felix’s father was becoming irritated by all of this, he menaced to freeze all of Felix’s cards, to stop to pay his school but he could not. Felix was a living part of this late wife, he cherished his memories with her and didn’t want to hurt their only child.

When Felix turned twenty-two, he took first-class plane tickets for him and Chris to South Korea, he had promised his father to become less reckless. He and his Step-Brother went out on a total adventure in a foreign country with only limited knowledge of Korean.

They were half-korean and didn’t even know two correct sentences, he was really feeling ashamed.

Felix was excited, totally overjoyed. His dad had bought him a nice penthouse in Hongdae and a job in a well-know law firm in the same neighborhood. Chris was as good as him, he wanted to be a producer and South Korea was the country of pop music and entertainment companies. He got a producing job in JPYE and promised to go up on the ladder.

Felix always had what he wanted and that was just a fact.

His first months in the law firm bought him back to earth, this field was hard, assisting trials of murderers were dreading. He was losing his perfect balance. Chris seeing his distress proposed him to go to one of JYP work party to relax a little. 
That was when Felix finally took note of how South Korean air was affecting Chris. He was becoming softer, letting go slowly of his bad boy title. He even had a korean name now, Bang Chan.

Bang Chan.

Felix wanted to laugh, his life was fucked up, he didn’t know where to belong. He pushed the burning feeling of loneliness deep in his chest.

He was a fool anyway.

He went to the party , his newly purple dyed hair contrasting with his green -expensive- Gucci suit. Chan was looking as handsome with his red velvety suit and blonde hair. They were good looking, more than that, people fought to have five seconds of their attention, they were out of their league. 

Being almost twenty-three was like a wake-up call for Felix, he wanted to taste real love. To live more than a fling in a nasty bar or a one night stand. He did not know if Chris had already found someone in Korea, he was a strange man after all.

His brother liked no string attached relationships were everything was programmed, where both sides won something. He didn’t do love and broke tons of hearts. Felix really hoped someone would be patient enough one day to revolve Chan’s trust problem.

JYP didn’t joke with staff party, a giant ballroom decorated with fresh flowers and white silk. Everything was beautiful, Felix greeted some of Chan’s coworkers, another producer named Im Jaebum and some hyungs. The pretty bubbles of the Champagne he was drinking were sparkling in his glass.

God, he needed more than one glass.

He looked around him, Chris was nowhere to be seen. He was just left alone.

He signed going to flech more to drink. He could get drunk he didn’t have work tomorrow. 

Felix recognized some popular idols like Momo from Twice, Yeji from ITZY and Jackson Wang. Why did he came here again ? His suit was feeling too tight and he started to sweat a little. He cursed himself and Chris repeatedly inside his head.

He took his fourth glass of the deadly sparkling drink and went outside on the balcony. Some girls tried to grab his attention on the way but he wasn’t swinging that way. 
The twenty-two years old had made his coming out four years ago to his parents, his crush on their new butler was a painful proof. His dad was not so happy wanting to have grandchildren but adoption was still up (he secretly hoped Chan bisexuality would put a woman pregnant too) so no biggie.

He could find an opportunity later.

The cold night air was enveloping him, Felix let his glass on the concrete railing, resting his elbow next to it. The stars were out tonight, shining softly on his face. He took our his phone from his suit jacket and texted Chan to ask where he was. 

His brother answered two minutes later with a photo sent to him. He was somewhere on a leather couch with a boy looking Felix age, pink hair and a cute smile on his face.

Scoffing, Felix put his phone back in place. This kid was too cute and too young for Chan, plus it seemed like Felix had seen him somewhere. 

He closed his eyes inhaling softly, trying to let his overworked brain have some rest, Chan was older than him, he knew what he was doing. He didn’t need Felix supervision or anything, he needed to be the one in charge. Felix couldn’t be always behind him even if Chan was all he had here, he needed to stop worrying about him, after all-

“Lovely night, isn’t it ?”

Felix looked at his right, a man with dark hair and an equally dark suit stared at him, surely waiting for a reaction.

“Yes, it is.”Felix offered not sure. Chan wasn’t here, he was feeling like an awkward bean. Dark suit smiled softly and wow his smile was something.

 “You look too pretty to be alone.” 

Felix almost scoffed out loud, this man was here for thirty seconds and he was already trying to charm him. That’s what you call a new record.

“I know I do, I just don’t like people.” Felix gave as an explanation.

The man scoffed. “You are at a party where thousand of people could pay to be but you don’t like people. That’s not good.”

Felix smiled, This man was really something “I came here with my brother, he ditched me for a boy.”

“His lost. Do you want to get out of here ?” 

Felix thought about his options, staying here alone and waiting for Chan to come back or escaping with a mysteriously hot man. 

“Let’s go.” He agreed. 

The dark haired man is Seo Changbin, he learn later between two heated kisses in the back of their uber car. Felix still doesn’t know why he was at the party or where they are heading (Changbin’s place he hope), if he wasn’t feeling needy five minutes ago he is now. The pressure of Changbin’s hand on his thigh going painfully higher was something inberable.

They stopped in front of a mansion, a literal mansion, bigger than Felix’s home in Australia and fuck did Changbin actually live here ? 

Changbin opened the gates with a six number code, Felix mouth was still open in awe. If he lived in a mansion like this one, why did they took an uber ? Changbin didn’t have a Jaguar or a Porsche to have the full package ?

They went  upstairs in a room so big, Felix was actually afraid to lost himself. Changbin dropped his suit jacket on the floor in a so sexy way it made Felix’s inside hotter.

Changbin took his hand softly bringing directly on his toned chest, he placed a solid grid on his hips with his right hand and took his left hand to lock their mouths together in a sweet kiss. Felix just melt on the spot, he moans when Changbin bit his bottom lip and let him taste the inside of his mouth.

Their make out session felt hours long, they were totally lost in eachother. Felix made the other male sit on edge of the bed, going on his knees in front of him. He took his time being a tease unbuckling his belt.

“You look so fucking good baby.”

Changbin’s raspy voice made him even more horny. He took him in his mouth using his no gag reflex to drive him even more crazy. When he felt the male unravelling he stopped abruptly looking at him.

“I want you to come inside of me.”

Changbin groaned, he stood up and undressed them both bringing their body in the center of the bed. 

He took a small bottle of lube and a condom in his bedside table and started working on Felix’s body, opening him slowly while teasing his nipples. Changbin was already three finger deep when Felix lost it and begged him to take him.

“Changbin please fuck me.” He pleaded desperate. 

Changbin answered Felix’s sweet wish and entered him slowly before setting a pace so good it made Felix scream. He wanted to come so badly, Changbin hitting his prostate dead on made him cum so hard that white spots clouded his vision. Changbin came after releasing his cum in the condom.

The latter went to his encore bathroom to fletch a wet cloth to clean Felix up. 

The Australian wondered if he needed to go home and let his adventure with Seo Changbin as a one night stand but the other arms around his body was feeling so good he decided to stay, he still needed an answer to his questions.

“So why were you at JYPE staff party ?” He asked wanting to clear things up.

Changbin through a moment before answering making Felix anxious.

“I’m Park Jinyoung illegitimate son. I’m not popular or anything, I have a position as one of the main producer but that’s all.”

Park Jinyoung son ? Illegitimate on top of that ?

Felix cuddled up further in his embrace, hiding his face in the crook of his neck
“How come ?” he asked again his hot breath against Changbin’s neck.

“I’m a drunk mistake, my father took me in because my mother was struggling to pay for my needs. I was eight years old, JYP was already married to a woman with a four years old son. I became a part of their family. My little brother is pretty famous as a singer and a model, maybe you know him, he is Park Jeongin.” Changbin explained caressing his hair softly.

Park Jeongin ? Where did Felix-

Oh.

The cute boy on the picture with Chris was Park Jeongin, Park Jinyoung’s precious son with a solid fanbase, being one of the most popular singer of his generation and the face of countless brands. Felix bit his lips nervously, Chan had screwed with Changbin little brother.

He had tamed the son of South Korea (Felix didn’t feel like a drama queen).

For Felix, there was no way Chan didn’t know who Jeongin was, he was working at JYP after all,  Felix hoped he didn’t approach him for his fame. He needed to see and scold his brother tomorrow.

“I think I saw one of his pic for Elle, or something.”

I mean, I think you brother is calling mine ‘Daddy’ in bed.

“Is Jeongin important for you ?” Felix still questioned to be sure.

“He is the only one that approached me when I first came here” Changbin started. “He was just four years old but he looked up to me and treated me like his real brother. He has such a good heart, he grew up so fast. He was here tonight as well, I think he is coming back later with his boyfriend.”

Felix gasped pushing himself up to look in Changbin’s eyes. “He has a boyfriend ?” the younger gasped horrified.

“Yes. He works at JYP too.” 

Felix froze, he was going to fucking kill Christopher Bang tomorrow.

That night Felix fell asleep in the warmest hug of the hottest man he had ever met.

The butterflies in his stomach were worrying the shit out of him.

Felix was alone in the king-sized bed the next morning. Changbin was nowhere to be seen, did that mean their adventure stopped here ? Felix just had to do the walk of shame in Park Jinyoung’s mansion ? He scoffed totally annoyed, he took his clothes laying on the floor like they were not worth thousands dollars and arranged himself in the bathroom before going down.

He didn’t took the time to visit last night, too occupied by Changbin’s mouth on his neck.

The corridor outside of Changbin’s room seemed endless, there were several doors, all the same maroon color. Felix was sure on of them was Jeongin’s room.

He took the white marble stairs and went down. 

The australian found Changbin in the Kitchen, drinking coffee with an iPad in front of him. 
“Good morning.” the older smiled turning his head to look at him.

Felix gave him his best pout “Hi. You weren’t here when I woke up.” 

Changbin chuckled lightly, taking Felix by his hand lifting him up to the counter. “I’m sorry, alright. I had to take a work call and I didn’t want to wake you up.” 

“I just-” Felix stopped himself, bitting his lip. 

“What ?” Changbin asked putting his hands on Felix’s thighs, he seemed to like doing that a lot.

Felix signed, his life was already a mess adding someone else to it looked selfish. Changbin was someone good, treating him like he was a precious thing. “I think I need to go.” Felix forced gritting his teeth. 

Changbin didn’t let him go through. “Felix are you okay ? Did I hurt you ? I am sorry. You don’t need to go, I think we need to talk. I-”

“Binnie hyung !” Felix heard behind him, interrupting Changbin. Park Jeongin was coming into the kitchen his hand linked to a man Felix could recognize anywhere. His fucking brother was here, his curly hair messy, hickeys visible under his black tank top.

He cursed under his breath, Jeongin’s boyfriend was Chan ? Just his luck.

What did he expect anyway ?

Bang Christopher was known to be the adopted son of one of the biggest lawyer in Australia also known as Felix’s dad. 

He could not have been anything else, his mom was the perfect stereotype of someone weark, his dad was a dick. The only thing positive in that situation was the shy freckles boy. Felix was the cutest thing ever, a small shy flower.

It took so much time to warm him up.

Chan was an edgy boy but not the weird kind hiding behind a book or something, he liked to party and to drink to forget his dark thoughts. When he was seventeen, he discovered another kind of pleasure, sex. His bad boy attitude and manners brought girls and boys lining up in front asking to be taken.

So he just took.

He never learned how to properly love someone after all he didn’t need to research far to find pleasure. He had tried a serious relationship only once with a girl from his history class before dropping her three weeks after for a better person to fuck.

His departure to South Korea was another start, a fresh one where his vision of love could be forgotten, changed into a better one.

Chan didn’t think it could ever be possible but destiny proved him wrong.

He met Park Jeongin one evening at JYPE. He had dropped his entire coffee (his fifth of the day) on the male shirt. Chan felt so guilty, he gave on of his spare shirt -he almost lived in his studio- to him. They met again in the recording studio, Chan is on the producing team of the title track of Jeongin’s new album featuring Han Jisung, a rising rapper. 
Jeongin voice is unique, Chan’s ears are blessed with the first verse of the song and Han Jisung could put half of idol population jobless. 

They do a great team together.

Chan couldn’t help but took note of the way they seem content in each others presence. They seem like good friends maybe more than that. Jisung smiled at everything Jeongin said, ruffling his hair sometimes or being touchy.

He was feeling kind of jealous.

Jeongin had something that just made him hypnotized, it was only the second time Chan was seeing him in real life -The boy’s face was displayed on at least one wall of every floor- he was really a daddy boy.

Chan had obliviously made his Naver investigation after ruining the boy shirt, Park Jeongin was a twenty-one years old idol with an astronomical fanbase, ‘foxies’. He was the son of the legendary JYP, his beloved and lovely son, his little pearl.

Chan really wanted to laugh, Jeongin’s situation was the same as Felix’s.

The singer was also a model, a child one on top of that. His face was flawless and young making him the perfect model for countless brands. His friendship with Hwang Hyunjin, a model and actor in JYP was also topping his naver page along with his brother Seo Changbin.

Park Jeongin was really a piece of work. 

Looking at him enjoying himself in the recording booth and singing with all his heart made Chan’s heart totally go crazy.

Too bad, he didn’t do relationship and was tired of sex deals.

He let his little fantasie aside for the sake of producing, Jeongin and Jisung track’ was going great. They have finished at half-past seven.

Chan said goodbye to everyone, taking his jacket, he walked down to the elevator to the parking lot to pick up his car but curse under his breath when he is halfway.

He had forgotten his USB flash drive on his desk. 

He take the elevator back to the producing floor, walking lightly down the corridor but stop slowly when he heard two voices whispering in the recording room he just left.

“When is Hyunjin hyung coming ?” One voice asked making Chan frow, it’s Jeongin. The younger is still here.

“He is at the other side of Seoul, finishing a shoot. He is joining us at the club.” Another voice answer. Chan exhaled slowly, the other voice was Jisung. 

The two of them seemed to be alone in the recording room and damn did they just mentioned a club ? Chan was not believing this, the perfect and innocent Jeongin was going to a club.

He had found the fucking headline of every newspaper tomorrow.

Jeongin seemed to sign a little. “I’m tired Ji, I don’t want to go to Minho hyung’s club opening.” He whined and Chan restrained himself trying not to coo.

“Minho hyung invited us Jeonginie, we can’t let him down.” Jisung tried to convince him. “Plus it’s going to be fun, you can drink all you want. Manager hyung told me your schedule is clear until the charity dinner on saturday.”

“What if Changbin hyung is here ? He is going to bury me alive.” Jeongin whined again.

It was Jisung turn to sigh now. “He won’t be here, he is busy reviewing the songs I wrote for my album.” 

“I going to be bored to death, Ji”

“You won’t. Now let’s go.” Jisung dragged him outside.

Chan sprinted to his recording room avoiding the duet by a few seconds, cringing at his lack of discretion. He took a breath and picked up his USB key. He was going to a club tonight.

The club Jeongin and Jisung talked about is easy to find, ‘Boxer’ propriety of Lee Minho. Chan’s deep blue Prada suit and expensive BMW helped a little to get inside. Boxer is one hell of a selective club. 

He didn’t know if Jeongin was already here, he followed the way to the bar asking for some whiskey on the rock. He sat down observing around him and found the boy he was waiting for. 

Jeongin was at one of the table looking like a four course meal, a really pink cocktail in front of him. Jisung and Hwang Hyunjin were also here. It didn’t Chan a long time to understand the both of them had something going on, the way Hyunjin palm was resting low on Jisung’s ass give it all.

He wondered if Jeongin was awake of that fact.

It didn’t take long for Chan to execute his first move, Jeongin was coming in his direction ready to ask for another drink. 

“Oh Bang Chan-ssi” Jeongin greeted him a new pink drink resting proudly in his hand.

“Just Chan is all right.” He smiled. “What is the famous Park Jeongin doing here ?” He teased loving the pink blush coloring the younger cheeks.

“I’m just here to please Minho hyung and the two love birds.”  He pointed to the his best friends whispering in each other’s ears at the table, so he knew. “And you what are you doing here ? Procrastinating ? Should I call my dad ?”

“Don’t call the boss on me.” Chan laughed taking a sip of his drink. “I’m just enjoying Seoul nightlife.”

Jeongin hummed understanding. “That’s pretty cool, Seoul has lot of surprises.”

Chan smirked. “Can’t you show me ?” He asked taking Jeongin aback.

“Wha-at ?” He stuttered. 

“Be my tour guide in Seoul and show me everything.” Chan pushed finishing his drink.

Jeongin pouted a little observing his options, making Chan melt inside. “Okay but you have to dance with me first.”

Chan never agreed to something so easily.

They end up the night making out in a cheat hotel room away from prying eyes and lost in each other.

Jeongin hold his promise and visit Seoul at night with Chan, he slowly become more than a fantasie, he become Chan’s muse. 

They spent so much time together, Chan opened himself slowly, telling Jeongin stories from his past. How he suffered when his father divorced his mother, how he found a new will to live in Felix and Jeongin listen.

When Jeongin asked him why he doesn’t sleep, Chan can see the way the younger care for him. He simply answer with “Insomnia” before changing the subject. He is not ready to talk about that yet.

Two months pass easily with a nameless relationship between the two of them. Chan have the time to meet Jeongin unpopular brother. Chan just make a new friend and is granted with Changbin’s sample of approvement. 

He doesn’t have sex with Jeongin like his others benefited relationships, he took him sometimes to acknowledge, he make love to him.

Every noises Jeongin made is like music to Chan’s ears, he want to record him and play him in his tracks, he is not sure JYP would agree with that thought. Chan found a new version of love in Jeongin not a orchestrated version like his past relationships but a genuine one. 

He really like Park Jeongin.

JYPE staff party is something important, he brought Felix with him to relax a little but let him to join his Innie in a private room. They sit on the couch and share a bottle of vodka after JYP speech assisted by his lovely son.

Chan take a picture of them sitting on top of each other on the gray couch and sent it to Felix. He must be a little drunk.

They make out drowning in the vodka taste, Jeongin is dizzy too. They took an entire two hours recovering from the deadly transparent liquid before taking Chan’s car parked outside passing by the black door and driving to Jeongin’s mansion.

They made love in Jeongin’s room, totally oblivious of the other couple at the the end of the hallway. 

The next morning Jeongin dragged Chan out of bed, making the older wonder how he could be in such an excited state after everything they did last night. They go down in the kitchen, it’s not the first time Chan sleep here anyway but he freeze when he see Felix sitting on top of the counter with Changbin between his legs.

He is in fucking deep shit.

-

Hi !

That was kind of long.

I don't know how many chapters I'm going to write, my story is still kind of unsure.

If you don't know me I'm Jaejin and I whire every single idea that come to my mind and transform it into a skz fanfic, like this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 3.4K 53
Male OC x Bang Chan A Young K-Drama Actor is Finally Coming Back From his Hiatus, He's Ready to Be Lead Actor Again but He Ends Up Meeting Stray Kids...
106K 2.6K 25
❝𝐎𝐇 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒. 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.❞ Moving with your ne...
38.9K 825 13
Stray kids are wolves, and you are one also. Who are your brothers? Do you know who they are? No. What's gonna happen in this story this time?
6.3K 107 7
Dating his group leader's little sister meant he had to be careful of every move. Plus, there were paparazzi as well. A scandal is released between h...