Ruthless Billionaire

By Sushe007

Alessandro Romano, a ruthless billionaire. For him money is everything. He is clever, cunning, and time-orien... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Epilogue
Fight for Love
Bonus Chapter- I
Bonus Chapter-II

Seven

205K 6.3K 442
By Sushe007

"It's not the time to be angry Darren, you know he needs you." Bianca tried to convince Darren who was hot-headed from the time he entered the orphanage.

"He does not deserve any excuses." Darren pulled his hair in frustration.

"He does. He has gone through a lot of betrayals so it comes naturally." Bianca reasoned.

"Don't you think you take only his side?" Darren raised his brows questioningly.

"He has no one in his side." Again Bianca pleaded.

"He did it to himself. He threw you away without any second thought, he accused me of disloyalty. Who does that?" Darren rubbed his face.

"He is in such a phase that he has to be attentive. He has lost everything," Bianca explained.

"Just go to him. He needs you." Bianca dragged her out.

"What about you? Does not he needs you?" With that Bianca stopped halfway.

"What do you mean?" She asked in confusion.

"Don't act dumb Bianca I know you have feelings for Alessandro and you can't deny it. I have seen it in the past four months." Darren accused making Bianca speechless.

"You must have mistaken Darren, he is just someone I had to help." Bianca stuttered.

"Assume what lets you sleep at night, just don't fool yourself for too long. Now I have to go to Alessandro to give him some peace of mind." Darren bid his bye.

"Don't stress him a lot and please keep me away from your conversation, I know you have a big mouth and say hi to your wife and daughter," Bianca suggested to him with final wave.

*******

"I knew you would come back, you are the only family I have got." Alessandro smiled as he saw Darren coming inside his room after leaving him alone five hours ago.

Even though Darren was angry after the bro hug he felt relieved to some extent. "You just have lucky star these days," Darren muttered.

"Did you say something?" Alessandro asked Darren but he shook his head.

"So what is the plan?"Darren asked playing safe and not dragging their issue more.

"I want my empire back." Alessandro gritted his teeth.

"And how will you get it back?"

"Romano industries is not the only place I have investments on Darren. At least you must be wise this much." Alessandro smirked.

"Collect our troop, we have battle to fight." Alessandro roared with determination to take what he had and more.

"And one more thing, who the hell admitted me in this shitty hospital?" Alessandro gritted his teeth making Darren facepalm.

"Long story short, your step-mother wanted you dead removing your life-support but with the help of hospital staff we took you out from there," Darren explained.

"We?" Alessandro asked.

"Yes." Darren shoved off.

"Your wife?" Alessandro asked again.

"You need not know." Darren huffed again in irritation with rapid-fire from Alessandro. He feared if he blurt Bianca's name.

"I will find out myself," Alessandro muttered in his breath.

*******

Just like Alessandro said he had many investments in different companies inside the country as well as abroad. Even though Alessandro was suggested a complete bed rest he traveled around the world to gather his share and trusted people. He knew they were limited to count in fingers but that was enough for him than a group of greedy heads.

"The plane from New York is about to land Rome in ten minutes, please put on your seat belts and remain seated until the light goes off. Thank you." The voice came from the speaker.

Finally, Alessandro was back to Italy after weeks of travel. He had enough resources to fight the battle. He had returned to snatch what belongs to him. His power. His empire. But in this all he was missing something big, something major that Darren still had to answer or maybe someone?

*******

As the plane landed on the ground of Italy, Alessandro was all set to attack Ileana Romano and show her permanent place. "To Romano office." Alessandro directed the driver.

*******

As Alessandro set foot inside Romano corporate building everything went to silent, not even a single person tried to breathe. He was dead three months ago, how was he walking alive? Everyone had the same thought in their mind.

Alessandro did not waste any time and pushed the buttons of one and the fifteenth floor where he could find Ileana and her chickens. That would be the final blow for them, the traitors.

As the elevator blinked open Alessandro made his way to the CEO's room and opened it with force. With the grand entrance everyone inside the cabin had their head toward the door. But not later than a second they had dry throat and sweaty hands.

Alessandro was back!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 3.9K 31
Bianca Romano, a regular 19 year old college student studying to become a nurse, working two jobs to care for her disabled mother. Giancarlo Bartolo...
685K 29.2K 36
Isabella was not interested in falling in love. Marco was not looking for a relationship. The perfect combination for a foolproof agreement. Right? ...
751K 25.6K 37
Bianca Mendoza is a 21 year old black girl who is independent, stubborn, and out of the party life she never dated and she's not planning to. Adria...
667K 18.9K 57
Zaiden was always the people pleaser, and why wouldn't he be? he was raised that way, growing up to be a whole ass mafia leader and seen what wicked...