Twin sister of KarlHeinz (Com...

Від YuTingFang

"Yo Onii Chan~ I'm back" "WTF!! Is that a picture of me on the wall!?!?!?" "*AHEM* Nothing my little imouto~... Більше

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
LAST AUTHOR'S NOTE HERE
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 16

860 34 10
Від YuTingFang

This chapter is dedicated to IccyRose

In the middle of the night...

Karly sama! An urgent voice rang out in my head.

"Urgh... Who's saying that." I groaned whilst I was stretching in my bed. 

It's me Reika, we've found two day class students roaming around near the night class! 

"Yeah... What about it?" 

And Yuki is there

"Oya~? Well let's see what's going on than." I murmured sadistically before I snapped my fingers, a glowing circle appearing beneath my feet as I teleported to where Blade was.

"Woah-!" I exclaimed as I was suddenly sent free-falling onto the floor, I did a back flip in midair and landed on my feet, quickly glancing upwards to see Blade sleeping soundly on the tree branch.

Seeing that my eye involuntarily twitched in anger.

Sleeping on the job hmm? Well let's prank him then... I was thinking of some evil plans to do to prank Blade when I was interrupted by someone fan-girling which sounds more like shrieking to me.

Though.. Through a human ears, they will not have heard it. But my ears are sensitive and more receptive especially with a vampire's enhanced hearing. 

I groaned displeased at the bad timing but after casting something on Blade, I ran towards that location.

(I just realised, I think I might have spelled out Aido's name wrongly for the previous few chapters. Whoops!)

I went to the location and saw Aido getting strangely close to Yuki, his hands covering hers as she tightly held on to her weapon.

"Did you fall down?" I heard him ask as I involuntarily sniffed the air

Ah... So she's bleeding. I thought as my nose scrunched up 

This confirms that she has a pureblood vampire blood in her since I didn't particularly recoil from the smell. Whatever, Lily's blood is way nicer smelling than hers.

"No the smell I'm referring to is yours." I came back to my senses as I hear Aido muttered out, gripping a fangirls wrist tightly and pulling it towards his face. 

His fangs protruding out from his gums as he pierced her skin with it.

"*Gasp* F-fangs?!" "V-vampire!?" I heard the both of them exclaim before they collapsed onto the floor.

Aido ignored the both of their mini outburst as he pulled Yuki closer to him. Who doesn't really seem to be resisting in the beginning.

Her weapon dropped onto the floor, as she tried resisting Aido's grip on her and pleaded for him to stop, he pulled her uniform slightly to reveal her neck. "May I drink from your neck?" He asked not seemingly caring for her response.

"N-no! You can't!" She exclaimed trying to break free from his hold.

"Oh my~ Is Aido going to break the rules by drinking blood on school grounds~?" I asked as I stepped out from the shadows, towards the fangirl bodies.

I squat down beside their body and erased their memories about this scene as I stood back up to face Aido. "W-what are you doing here?" He asked with a glare but his voice had betrayed his glare.

He was glaring at me hatefully but his voice tells me that he is as terrified as a kitten. 

"I am a part of the disciplinary committee so why can't I be here?" I retorted his question with another question.

Aido seemingly as if he wanted to say something, opened his mouth but stopped as we heard a gun reloading sound to see that Zero has already separated Yuki and Aido. 

"Although I hate to admit it but this vampire is right." Zero spat out staring at the both of us. (Aido and Karly)

"Drinking blood on school grounds are strictly prohibited." He stated, his gun pointing towards Aido menacingly. 

"Did you lose your senses from the smell of blood... Vampires." He spat out looking at us coldly.

"Hey! Why are you including me with this filth!" I exclaimed, acting offended as he grouped me together with them.. More specifically Aido. 

"Who are you calling filth!" Aido exclaimed as he barred his teeth at me.

Seeing this, I gave him an indifferent smile 

"Sorry but I don't want to be bunched up with you. I'm a pureblood anyway." I said as he stiffened. 

"So what! Kaname is-" He barked but was cut off but a loud gunshot.

I shot my head up towards the tree to see that Zero had fired a bullet at us, mainly Aido. 

Maybe mentioning the word 'Kaname' infront of him is a taboo thing. 

"Uwah... S-scary!" I hear Aido murmur pathetically.

"Really... It's just a gun shot." I said looking at him amusedly.

"How sad~ The once 'high and mighty arrogant' Aido is a pathetic whimp." I teased with a provocative tone.

"You-!" 

"Enough." I heard a cold voice ring out.

"Oh~ Here comes the ringleader, Kaname~" I mocked, as he gave me a side eye. 

"Could you please lower the Bloody Rose?" I heard him ask Zero in a polite tone? Although it sounded extremely fake.

"It's quite a threat to us." He continued as I see Aido becoming more timid and subdued in his presence like a kid getting caught doing something wrong by their parent. 

"Kaname senpai!?" Yuki exclaimed, looking excited to see him.

Boy.. I forgot she was here

"I'll take care of this fool, and wait for the headmaster's response." Kaname continued on with a cold and indifferent look on his face. 

"L-lord Kaname..." I heard Aido murmur with a guilty look.

"Is that fine... Kiryu Kun?" Kaname asks.

".. Take them with you... Including her." He stated, glaring at me venomously. 

"Woah, what did I do to you now Zero?" I asked with a playful smirk on my face.

"Because you vampires exist." He replied with a cold face, "How mean~" I say 'sadly'. 

"KARLY!" I heard someone roar my name as 'he' or now a she ran towards me.

 "My~ My~ Blade. Getting accustomed to the school's outfit already?" I teased grinning at him.

As I saw that 'she' was currently wearing the girl uniform. 

"What is this for!" He exclaimed angrily as the others looked on puzzled, "Blade you're too loud. You might want to lower down your volume because I'm not having a good mood right now." I stated with a forced smile.

He must have gotten the message as he went quiet, well good for my ears since they were acting up on me and it became really sensitive to the noises around me.

^^^^Just imagine that her hair is white and the ears are not popping out^^^^

"Yea sure but- What did you do to me." He grited out, "Just a simple spell, and now you're a princess. Tada~" 

"Why." He says looking as if he was about to cry, "Aww~ Don't cry, it's because you were sleeping on duty Blade. Don't think I didn't know." I say.

"My pride... My manhood... It's gone!" He exclaims sadly but surprisingly softly as he cried. 

"Hehe~ Don't worry you'll be back to your normal self by tomorrow." I say, "Oh thank god!" He cheered happily.

"Well... Kain, you were also involved since you didn't stop Aido and is partially responsible for this." Kaname say glancing at him. "As for those two..." He trailed off.

"I already erased their memories so lets go, I'll escort you guys." I chimed in.

"Alright thank you, than I'll bring them to the headmaster. Is that fine?" Kaname asked for Yuki's opinion 

"Ah? Yes please?" Yuki replied with a shy look.

"I apologise Yuki... For making you experience this." He say looking at her sadly, the atmosphere suddenly becoming melancholy "It's fine, it's a small bite anyways." She shrugged it off but was dragged of by Zero.

"Now than... follow us Blade." 

"Fine..." He grumbled under his breath and followed us as we escorted them in a sense.

......

"I'm flippin' tired." I heard Blade groan out as he dragged himself to class, "Than why are you going to class?" I asked, "Well... I don't know... Why am I going to class?" He questioned himself. "I even had to cross-dress for this s**t." He murmured, glaring hatefully at the ground.

"Haha~ Good effort to look like a guy, it really works. You look just like your previous self." I say giving him a thumbs up, "Yeah thanks- Wait! Why am I thanking you, you did this to me! Change me back right now!" He exclaimed.

"Sorry but I estimated that it'll end after class." I say smiling at him, "Oh come on.." 

"Yup, just deal with it." I say opening the door to the classroom. "Why are you guys late?" The teacher asked with a strict tone.

"My apologies teacher but we had something to discuss with the headmaster so we were at his office." I replied him politely as I saw his previous stiff expression soften, "Alright you may sit down then. But take note of the time the next time." He say. 

"Thank you." I thanked him with a bow as I went to my seat.

"As you all know, today is valentines day so you'll have free period today since I need to go to the headmaster's office. Please do not generate too much noise." The teacher warned staring at the girls since they'll most likely make the most noise as he instructed the whole class.

"Karly, there you were. I was worried you would have to go for detention." Lily says worriedly, "Nah, it'll be fine. It's valentine day so... Did you prepare anything?" I ask, "Yea, um... This is for you." She says cutely passing me her box of chocolates.

"Thank you~" I smirk happily as I opened the box and licked my lips as the delicious aroma wafted out from it. "I added a secret ingredients so I hope you love it." Lily say with a smile. "of course, I love everything you make." I say picking up the piece of chocolate, ready to pop it in my mouth.

"Whoops! Sorry I didn't mean to." I hear Yuki say as she brushed pass me and knocked out the chocolate from my hand.

I looked up and manage to glimpse her smirk at me annoyingly, "Yuki... Meet me after the valentines event is over.. Alright?" I asked tilting my head shooting her my bone chilling smile.

"U-uh..." Yuki stuttered out frightenedly as she dashed out of the classroom with her friend Yori, If it was by accident, I would not have mind but... She did it by purpose. 

"Tch! Bad luck to have met her." I murmured as I picked up the fallen chocolate and pop it in my mouth.

"Mmm~ It tastes delicious." I moaned in pleasure at how it melted in my mouth.

This familiar taste... 

"You added your blood in it?" I asked with a hushed tone. 

"Yes, and seeing how your body didn't reject my blood makes me happy." Lily says blushing at me as i nearly fell over from how cute she was being.

*Ring*

The bell rang as we walked out of the classroom, Reika unfortunately had to stay in my room to charge since she has been up for a very long time without charging. 

I brought us to what I deemed a safe spot before teleporting us to the office, since uncle wanted to talk with the disciplinary committee.

"I can tell that the entire school is buzzing with excitement, but this might reveal the truth about the night class. So be more alert than normal." Uncle said looking at us seriously for once.

"Well nothing bad should happen since we have got reinforcements." He added with a carefree tone winking at us.

I take back whatever I said about him looking serious... 

"It doesn't matter... You should just ban this event." Zero groaned.

"Zero, if I do that the students will start a riot." Uncle replied, "Well.. You three can head out, I need to talk with the both of them privately." Uncle said with a bright smile. 

I nodded but shot Yuki a look which made her shudder.

Watch out Yuki...

"So what should we do now?" Blade asked.

"Oh Blade, the spell is fading so you're going back to normal soon. This time Lily and I will help so you should rest." I smiled.

"YES! Thank you Karly-sama!" He exclaimed with  gratitude, his eyes sparkling as he dashed off.

"Now, let's see how this will happen." I smirked, walking towards the mob of girls surrounding the gate. 

I heard the gate creak open as the girls went to the side and looked well behaved while the night class students strolled out. They walked to where they were supposed to stand at as Yuki explains the rules the fangirls and boys. 

"Alright! Let's began!" She exclaimed, blowing her whistle. "Ooh~ This looks like fun." I exclaim, "Let's join in!" I say dragging Lily along with me.

. . .

"It's too crowded to stand beside each other as the students want to give us the chocolate.." Lily sighed sadly, "Don't worry, you'll always be in my line of sight. I will find you." I replied with a smile as we were then separated by the students. 

"Hai~ Hai~ I'm collecting chocolates too so anybody who has any chocolates for me is welcomed!" I announced cheerfully at the crowd as a line began to form in front of me.

"Woah~ I didn't expect people to make chocolates for me." I replied happily with sparkly eyes. 

"Oh my gosh, how can you look so cute~" I heard the students exclaim, I scoped out the field to see Lily getting chocolates from the guys and I smiled at her figure, however she looked a bit gloomy. 

She seemed to have felt me staring as her head shot up and she instantly smiled back at me, the atmosphere around her looks brighter.

...... Here it comes IccyRose My best attempt of writing this. [I rewrote the fight scene years later LOL]

"W-What did you want with me..." Yuki stuttered averting her gaze as she slowly backed off.

"Ommph." She ended up slamming against the wall behind her and froze. 

"I'm here to teach you a lesson... Lesson number one, stop being such a bi***." Karly smiled coldly, her gaze haunting Yuki.

"*Gasp* W-what? D-Don't come any nearer!" She exclaimed, shocked by what Karly had said as she desperately pushed herself further away from Karly who was stalking nearer and nearer to her. 

"Well.. You might not remember but you have caused harm to my closed ones.." Karly trailed off, her mind running with thoughts. 

Her cold hardened face then changed into one of a 'predatory' smile.

"I-I don't know who or what you're talking about! N-Now get away from me!" She exclaimed in fear, seeing Karly's change of expression was terrifying.. Horrifying even. 

Was that even human..? Yuki thought in fear ...Wait she's a vampire! This is self-defense! Yuki seemingly as if she had thought up of an idea plucked up her courage.

"..." Karly stayed silent before replying with a devious grin. "Why don't I make you remember who it is then~" In a flash, Karly had lifted her leg to stomp down on Yuki

*CHING* 

The loud clink of metal resounded as Karly's leg hit Yuki's weapon, it was only brief, but since Karly was a vampire her strength was way too much for Yuki to handle. Yuki with her last ditch effort pushed back the weapon in the fight of strength and rolled away from the corner.

Karly was slightly pushed back by the force but nevertheless landed on her feet. Yuki scowled at how Karly was not harmed but clicked her tongue as she got up to her feet intending to run off, with her wrists aching still, she couldn't handle another clash with Karly. 

Karly with her vampire speed was blocking Yuki already so she had not choice but to back off again. "Y-you know, I've always hated you and that other slut for attracting Kaname's and Zero's attention." She spat out holding her weapon with trembling hands, trying to distract Karly.

But it was no use. Although Karly was slightly bothered by her comment, the thought of Yuki perishing by her hands was an even more insatiable sight for her to witness.

"My my~ Says the whiny attention whore." Karly replied as a sadistic glint flashed pass her eyes.

"Don't try to bore me too much Yuki~" She teased, dodging her shaky strikes.

"Urgh!" She exclaimed irritated at how it didn't manage to strike her once.

"*Yawn* Time is precious.. And this is getting a little too boring... Let's spice things up." Karly yawned before her aura changed.

Karly had to pull her punches in order not to kill her, whilst doing that Yuki on the other hand was trying her hardest and praying to dodge her attack. 

Karly viewing this gradually sped up as she begin hitting her from various different areas of her body like her shoulder, legs, arms and more.

"Argh!" She groaned out in pain, before she screamed something that made her stop, "I-I poisoned that b***h already.. S-so you better stop or she'll die without the antidote." 

Karly froze... Poisoned? Did she forget that Lily is a vampire, and a pureblood one at that? 

She mocked her silently in her head but shot an indifferent expression. Yuki thinking that it was an opportunity, jumped to push her onto the floor, using a sharp tool to press it against her throat.

"D-don't move." She said shakily.

Karly smiled feeling the thingly sensation on her throat before she kicked her off in the stomach in a swift motion. She collapsed onto the floor and began puking.

Meanwhile, Karly stood up and dusted the dust off when she noticed Yuki standing up slowly. Her body swaying slightly from the disorientation before she went bat-sh** crazy and jumped onto Karly, punching scratching and pulling her hair as Karly toppled over from the force.

"You f***ing f*t b***h! What the hell did you eat!" Karly snorted before Yuki pounced onto Karly once more.

Karly heard footsteps approaching and sensed a human presence so instead of fighting back, Karly pretended to struggle, flailing her arms around.

"Eeek!! Help me!" Karly exclaimed as she faked a wince from Yuki slapping her. 

"Yuki! What do you think you are doing!" A stern voice roared out.

Yuki in her deep state of frenzy continued punching and slapping Karly with her blocking of course. Karly deciding that it was enough show to be seen, stopped Yuki by her wrist and flung her off. 

Karly quickly got up and ran behind the person who was the headmaster. "Yuki!? Explain yourself, why and what did you do that to Karly?" He exclaimed shocked, looking at the both of them in a mess as Karly stared at the frenzied looking Yuki blankly from behind the headmaster.

"Yuki..." Kaname's voice trailed off, when Yuki came back to her senses and saw Kaname she stuttered trying to defend herself. "I-it wasn't me who started the fight but her!" She exclaimed, shouting and pointing at Karly.

Karly POV..

"I did not!" I shouted back enraged. Well maybe if she wasn't being such a b***h then I wouldn't have tried killing her ass. 

"So why were you hitting Yuki than?" Kaname directed at me, seemingly trying to pin the blame on me.

"What should I do when Yuki is attacking me? Oh I don't know stand there blindly and get hit by her." I exclaimed sarcastically scowling at him.

"Besides, if I wanted to start the fight, she would have already died." I stated confidently.

Well even though I did start it... Iets just pin it on Yuki. 

"Yuki... What do you have to say for yourse-" The headmaster tried to say when I sensed a very... Very familiar presence zooming towards my location.

*Crack*

The ground cracked from the pressure as smoke and debris filled the air.

"What did you do to her." I heard a voice roar out.

I sweatdropped to find my brother panicking at my appearance as he roared out angrily to kill whoever who did this to me. "Onii chan~ I think your aura is killing the people around me so retract it." I said with a smile on my face. 

"Fine but who did this to you." He asked with a cold glint, fixing my appearance quickly.

I blinked my eyes quickly as my mind processed something before I exclaimed in shocked, "Wait! How did you find me here?!" Jumping away from him. 

"Your elf friend told me you went to another world and I was worried but I had business back home so I couldn't immediately come here.. So it was delayed till now" He explained.

"Sir.. You must be...?" Kaname trailed off.

"I'm her brother." He said looking at him displeased by his appearance.\

"Tch! Which one of this idiots harmed you." He asked having a stare down at each of them. "Why don't you asked the person who is injured?" I asked with a deadpan as his eyes shot to Yuki immediately.

"How dare you-!" He approached Yuki as she quickly stepped back and shielded her face, "It's alright Onii chan~ She's my uncle's daughter so I forgive her." I step in between the both of them and cut him off.

"What? Even if you forgive her, I would not." Karl exclaimed with an ungratified look

Don't! I want to deal with her myself. She also harmed my close friend as well so we'll deal with it ourselves. I mindlinked to him quickly before he took extreme measures.  

"Tch! Fine, I won't harm her." My brother snorted out before he clicked his tongue at her distastefully, "And why is she fighting with you?" He asked me.

"She said something about me being a slut, and grabbing the attention of Kaname and Zero." I said pitifully as I squeezed out a few crocodile tears. 

"What?! She would never have eyes on anyone else!" He roared

Um.... But I like Lily though... Oh well he'll know sooner or later.

"YOU'RE JUST BIAS BECAUSE SHE'S YOU'RE SISTER! SHE STARTED THE FIGHT" Yuki exclaimed angrily, "So what!? She could have just killed you with one shot if she chose to start a fight!" He retorted back at her.

I stood there facepalming several times as my brother fought with her, "Onii chan~ ...Damare." I said, smiling at him coldly as he sulked in one corner. 

"Um... Like I said, I forgive you Yuki..." I continued shakily.

"Kaname senpai!" I heard several vampire call out, including the ever so annoying Aido. 

"Are you alright!" He exclaim before turning his gaze to meet my brother who was just staring blankly at the scene before his eyes.

"Who are you! You better not have come here to harm Kaname senpai!" He exclaimed rudely at Karl.

"Aw~ You don't need to be so sad that he's much more 'handsomer' than you." I cut in,  before my brother explodes with anger since as a king no sane person would dare to insult him to his face directly.

"Karly~... You think I'm handsome?" He trailed off happily his siscon side appearing. 

"Karly, who is that?!" Aido asked rudely, "It's Karly sama to you." I shoot back ignoring his question. 

"No way I'm calling you that! You're much more inferior than Kaname senpai!"He exclaimed rudely which made me narrow my eyes. I turned to my brother with teary eyes and fake sobbed, 

"O-onii chan... Am I that inferior to that bug...?" Which made him enraged as he glared at Aido with part of his powers still concealed, the wind picked up its pace as darkness soon began to surround us.

Kaname looked around in alarm before he slapped Aido harshly, "Forgive my subordinate for being so rude. May I ask who you are?" Kaname asks politely.

"Hm.. Seems like this one has brains... Well to answer your question, I do not come from your world so I will introduce myself as my role in another world. I am known as the vampire king Karlheinz." He said excluding a noble aura.

I blinked my eyes a couple of time before gushing, "Wow! That was actually cool, how did you exclude that aura?" I asked him as he looked more prouder than before.

"By experience." 

"Um... Okay, but you should leave now Onii chan." I said with a smile.

"What! Why?" He exclaimed, finding excuses to stay with me in this world for a longer period of time. 

"You have your duties." 

"It's alright I-" 

"Nope! You are not gonna push it to others." I exclaimed.

"Urgh... Fine." He sighed out as he murmured something under his breath, "M-my apologies KarlHeinz... Sama. I didn't know she was your sister." Aido trailed off with a clenched teeth, "How? We look pretty much identical." He says blabbering about me.

"Onii chan, I obviously won't show them my appearance." "Ahh... I see, alright well I'll have to go. You all better take care of her." He hissed out glaring at each of them. "Bye~"
__________________________________
Well I'll stop here for now. I went to AFA2019 today, and it was hectic

what do you think IccyRose

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

22.3K 912 52
"Are you lost little girl........i want your blood" the vampire then pushed my sister and went to attack her. she screamed "noo don't". she was so l...
179K 6.8K 30
All I wanted was a short sweet anime to bing before bed. Instead, I found my self watching an Anime about 10 sadistic vampires biting some poor girl...
78.9K 3.3K 10
"I see them. . ." "We see her. . .A beast in human form. . ." "Incomplete twins. . ." Zero Kiryu and Ichiru Kiryu are identical twins born to a famil...
84.4K 2K 31
: ̗̀➛ ⌜🦇⌟ Diabolik Lovers|·| YUIS ELDER BROTHER - IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN. FanFiction [Shu x Male!Oc] ˋ°•...