Property | P. JM

Galing kay glitterypjimin

"You didn't know? You're Park Jimin's biggest possession" Highest rankings #1 jiminau #1 jiminfanfic #4 kor... Higit pa

Disclaimer
Intro: Heartbeat
A Glimpse of Property
- One
- Two
- Three
- Four
- Five
- Six
- Seven
- Eight
- Nine
- Ten
- Eleven
- Twelve
- Thirteen
- Fourteen
- Fifteen
- Sixteen
- Seventeen
- Eighteen
- Twenty
Special : Side Story I
- Twenty One
- Twenty Two
- Twenty Three
- Twenty Four
- Twenty Five
- Twenty Six
- Twenty Seven
- Twenty Eight
- Twenty Nine
- Thirty
- Thirty One
- Thirty Two
- Thirty Three
- Thirty Four
- Thirty Five
Side Story: Park Jimin
- Thirty Six
PLEASE READ
- Thirty Seven
- Thirty Eight
Most Asked Questions.
- Thirty Nine
- Forty
- Forty One
- Forty Two
- Forty Three
- Forty Four
- Forty Five
- Forty Six
- Forty Seven
- Forty Eight
- Forty Nine
- Fifty
- Fifty One
- Fifty Two
- Epilogue : Eternity

- Nineteen

12.4K 577 165
Galing kay glitterypjimin

Shattered

I run back towards the mansion, I bite down my lips and closed my eyes as I felt my heart trembling against my chest and I could hear Jimin's voice behind me, desperately calling for my name.

I went inside the mansion and I was startled to see Madame Park and Lady Che standing in the middle of the living room and looking at me.

"Dear? Why are you running? Are you okay?" Madame Park asked and before I could even answer I could hear Jimin and Chloe's voice outside.

Chloe was complaining and telling Jimin to listen to her and I just closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

This is it.

This is the end.

This is where I'm going to have my heart broken.

"Stop dragging me Jimin!" Chloe said and Chloe stood behind me and Jimin's eyes met mine, he looked angry and somehow lost.

"What is she talking about?" Jimin coldly asked.

"Jimin? Y/N? What is happening here?" Madame Park's voice boomed and I jumped a little "Chloe what are you even doing making a scene here?" Her voice sounded so ruthless and it made me scared even more, I looked at my feet and documents were thrown at my feet.

"Kim Y/N has been lying on your faces Madame" Chloe said "Look at the documents, Y/N's school ID's were there including her birth certificate" Chloe added and I looked at the paper on my feet as Lady Che picked it up and I could feel Jimin's frame behind me and I clutched my hand as I start to shake from trying to stop my tears.

"Y/N what is the meaning of this?" Madame Park asked and I inhaled heavily and lifted up my gaze

"I, I'm sorry"

"See?" Chloe said

"You're lying!" Jimin said, I don't know to whom he is saying that but it stabs me.

"I'm not lying to you Jimin, See the documents yourself, If there's a liar between me and Y/N, it was her and not me" Chloe said and I saw how harsh Jimin is as he grabbed the papers from his grandmother's grasp and I heard him cursed.

I saw Jimin moved and he went to grabbed my wrist to bring me somewhere but I remained on my spot, I don't want to lie to them anymore. Jimin looked at me with angry and painful gaze

"What the hell are you doing?" He said to me and I shake my head and Madame Park scoffed and looked at me

"This is so ridiculous" She said and Chloe supported her and Jimin did not let go of my wrist that's why I did it myself.

"I'm sorry, I-i'm so sorry" I think that's the only thing I could say right now, I just want them to know how regretful, how stupid and how ridiculous all of this.

"Please fucking tell me these are all lies!" Jimin yelled that everyone got startled even his own grand mother and I could feel tears prickling my eyes but I am trying my hardest not to cry because I can't cry in front of Jimin.

I shake my head and lifted my head only to look at each of them in the eyes. Madame Park looked at me with so much hatred and I get it. I hate myself too.

"I'm sorry for all the lies, M-madame, to everyone..." I said and I looked to Jimin and I saw a tear rolled down his cheeks and I feel like collapsing on the floor and beg him not to cry.

"J-jimin, I- I'm sorry" I said and he frustratedly messed his hair up

"I called your mother, you're hungry for money aren't you? You ran away from home and made all these lies without your mother knowing? You're pathetic" Chloe said and my eyes widen from what she said.

What the fuck did she just said? I was so stunned that I didn't noticed that Madame Park was standing in front of me until I received a slap from her that woken me up.

"Get the hell out of my house!!" She yelled "Jinhee, gather her stuffs and throw her out of here!" Madame Park ordered and Jinhee Unnie walked towards me and I refused to have her touching me and I silently walked out of the living room to go to my room

"Miss? Is everything I heard true?" I heard Jinhee unnie asked as I opened the door of the room where I stayed for almost 6 weeks of being here.

"I'm sorry unnie" I said and She looked at me, disappointed.

"Is it true that you did all of that for money?" She asked and I shake my head as I felt the tears finally fall from my eyes

"None of those were true, I didn't run away, I was forced to lie, but I couldn't explain anymore, they wouldn't listen anyway" I said and I walked towards the closet and grabbed my two luggage and she looked at me

"I was planning to tell Jimin the truth but Chloe beat me to it" I said and Jinhee hugged me and told me to stop crying. I sobbed on her chest and kept mumbling my apologies.

She waited for me till I sorted out my stuffs, Madame Park wasn't in the living room anymore, Chloe and the others were sent home

Jinhee Unnie walked me out of the house and I did not looked back, I don't even have the rights nor a plan to go back to this place after what happened, I walked out of the main door and I could see Jimin near the gazebo and I looked at Jinhee.

"Can I talk to him before I go?" I asked and she nodded. I clutched the ring and the necklace he gave me in my hand and with a heavy heart and blood shot eyes, I approached Jimin.

I bite my lips and with every step I take I carry all the memories I have here, the memories I have with Jimin and the memories I have with every person here.

I was a few steps away from Jimin when he turned around and looked at me.

He wasn't even surprised by my presence, the scary feeling I had earlier came back as he stared at me with cold and dangerous eyes, I'm scared that he would hurt me out of anger.

"I-I'm just returning t-

"Did you really lied to me?" Jimin asked, his voice were quiet yet the words were spoken like a venom.

I looked down at my feet and nodded and I head him sighed heavily.

"Is it true that it's about the money?" He asked and I violently shake my head and Jimin chuckled mockingly.

"Really? Because if it is the truth, how much are you then?" His voice got even harder and louder.

I closed my eyes from the pain I felt right now, I wanted to cry but I can't. I don't have the rights. I'm at fault. It's my fault anyway.

"And is it true that...."

His voice were hard yet there's gentleness on it, as if he's trying to stop himself from exploding and it scared me even more when he's like this, is it like he's a few seconds away from self destructing.

"Is it true that you're sixteen?" He asked and I looked at him and I gulped.

"I'm sixteen" I said

He didn't answer and I looked at my hand which is still holding the necklace and our engagement ring. He didn't even acknowledged it.

"Jimin I'm returning these" I offered again

Instead of taking it he hit my hand with the back of his but luckily I didn't dropped the ring and the necklace, Jimin looked at me with so much hatred and I accept it. I felt the force of his hit on my hand and it made me tremble that he could actually hit me but I know, Jimin wouldn't. I just know he won't even try again.

"You're disgusting" he spit the words like a vicious drug that makes my heart drop and I felt sick of myself.

He start walking away and I pull my hand back when Jimin turned around and looked at me with a glare.

"Fucking leave child, I never wanna see you ever again" he said and when he continue on walking I fell on my knees and I clutched my chest.

I sobbed softly and I looked at the ring and necklace in my hand and I smiled through the pain.

I lifted myself and I walked towards sand and I crouched down. I'm not taking this with me, this wasn't mine anyway.

I dig on the sand I put the necklace and the ring there, If Jimin wouldn't accept it, I'll bury it here.

I stood up and I looked at the beautiful ocean in front of me.

Here, I'm promising myself that I would work hard so I would achieve my dreams, so I would get whatever I want and I will do my best for it. I looked down and stare at the spot where I bury the pieces and hope that it was easy as burying these things to forget memories but it is not and I have to endure it.

I walked back and dragged my suitcase behind me as I step on the shattered pieces of my heart.

The sun already settled when I reached the hotel Yoongi booked for me and I laid on the bed and cried my heart and eyes out.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

184K 8.2K 126
𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢, 𝐀 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐮𝐧...
102K 4K 10
Yoongi wants Bts's leader.
4.7K 213 12
𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟕/𝟐𝟎
299K 17.5K 46
"Why would you like trash like me?" Highest Ranking #5 for a Yoonmin book ♥ thank you my dear friends