Seven Minutes In Heaven || TA...

By miniChGu

Jennie being the only innocent one in the group was picked to be with Taehyung, their flirty and playboy frie... More

Author's Message
Characters
I. THE GAME
II. BACK TO SCHOOL
III. STAY AWAY
IV. HIS SONG
V. TEASE
VI. SAVIOR
Author's Note:
VII. SWEET
VIII. LEVEL UP
IX. HIS
X. PROTECTIVE
XI. FIRST TIME
XII. PLEASE
XIII. HE'S LEAVING
XIV. GOODBYE
XV. SUFFER
XVI. PROMISES
XVII. PROTECT HER
XVIII. ALRIGHT
XIX. WHY
XX. BREAKFAST
21. SHOT
22. ACCIDENT
23. BROKEN
24. LIBRARY GUY
25. FRIENDS
26. BE MINE?
27. PARK
28. GRADUATION
29. NEW ZEALAND
30. OFFICIALLY YOURS
31. BAD SIDE
32. THE PROMISE
33. YOU SHOULD KNOW
34. EXPLAIN
35. TRUTH AND DARE
36. CHANCE?
37. CHRISTMAS EVE
38. HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF
40. HAPPY ENDING
End - IMAGINE
Author's Note:
New Story

39. HER END GAME

7K 199 97
By miniChGu

3rd Person's POV

Jennie was walking all by herself in the middle of the night. She didn't care about anything. She's mad at herself for being an idiot.

Her tears never stopped falling. She didn't wipe them knowing that they would just keep on falling and her efforts will be uselss.

She looks like a soulless body walking on the street. Her eyes are red and she walks like a zombie.

"Aish, really?!" She turned to the person who shouted. "Fvck it."

It's Taehyung! She thought. He was picking up cups of instant noodles. She wiped her tears and decided to help him. "Tae!"

He looked at her. "Jen.." Jennie picked up his food and gave it to him. "Thanks."

"What are those for?" She asked, not looking at him. She's scared he'll see her puffy eyes.

"I have nothing to eat. I can't cook, remember? Instant noodles are safer than experimenting in the kitchen."

Jennie laughed. She remembered those times when she would cook for him. When he would tease her average cooking skills..."Yeah.."

"Why are you here? Can't sleep again?"

"Ah.. Yeah.. You're right."

"Why are you looking down? Yah, face me." He said and held her chin up. "Were you crying?"

"What? N-no. It's because it's cold outside. Don't worry I'm fine." She smiled. "Anyway, I'll make you some real food."  She walked ahead of him. "You coming? Don't make me change my mind."

"Okay?" Both of them walked to his house. Jennie immediately went to the kitchen and washed her hands.

Why is she acting like MY Jennie before? Is she sick or what? He thought.

"Just wait right there." She commanded and he obeyed. Taehyung sat on the couch and watched her cook for him. He was really wondering why she became like that.

After several minutes, "Done!" She brought her dish in front of him. "Here you go. Hope you like it." She sat beside him.

"Why are you being like this?" He asked. Jennie's smile disappeared.

"Can't I cook for you? Am I not allowed in your kitchen anymore?"

"I mean, why are you doing this for me? Are you going through something?" She felt nervous. She didn't want him to know.

"Nope. I'm perfectly fine, Tae." She smiled and hid her real feelings.

Taehyung believed her and ate the dish she made. "Tastes good. You're still good in cooking." He complimented.

"Well of course." Jennie said showing off her Ausie accent. "Eat well, okay? I'll get you your hot choco." She stood up and went to the kitchen.

She made him his favorite, hot choco, and placed it beside his plate. "You still remember. I'm surprised."

"Why would I forget about it? It's YOUR favorite, you know? I should remember those things."

"Thanks Jen." He smiled and continued eating.

"Ah, by the way, do you have cold water? I'm thirsty. Can I have some?" She asked.

"Of course. Help yourself." She went back to the kitchen and searched for the cold water. "It's in the refrigerator." He said. Jennie opened the refrigerator and saw a pitcher.

"This should be it." She took it out and poured it inside a mug. "This smells funny." She tasted it. "It tastes funny. Maybe it's flavored water." She brought the cup and sat beside him.

"Did you find it?" She nodded and took a sip.

Taehyung finished eating his food while Jennie was almost asleep. "Tae.." She called.

"Hmm? You're getting sleepy. Do you want me to drive you home?" Jennie's head fell on his shoulders. "Jen? Jennie?"

"Taehyung.." She called softly.

"What is it?" He looked at her sleepy figure. If only she was single.."Jen are you still awake?"

Taehyung was surprised when she got up and kissed him. It was passionate and a bit rough. She caressed his left cheek and deepened the kiss.

"J-jen.." He pulled away.

"Tae.." She whined.

"Are you..?" He looked at her mug and smelled the 'water'. "Shit. This is Jungkook's beer." He looked at her again. "And she's drunk with just one mug?" He cupped her face. "Jennie. Jennie, wake up. Jen." He tried shaking her but she only grunted.

Taehyung had no choice but to let her sleep in his room. He laid her down and tucked her in. He sat beside her and brushed her hair. "Tae don't leave me.. Don't leave me please?"

"Never again, Jen. I will always be here." She slowly got up and looked at him. "What's the matter? Do you need something?"

She pulled his necktie and kissed him again. This time, she got aggressive and was biting his lips. Taehyung did moan but he kept on stopping his self from kissing back.

"Jen.." He pulled away for the second time. "Jen, this is wrong. You said it yourself. You have Jongin." He knew she'd be so mad at him if she knew. But, he was surprised when she started crying. "What's wrong? Did I say something?"

"H-he just fooled me. He was having an affair with someone and I didn't know about it. He chose her over me. He never loved me.."

Taehyung got mad hearing those words. He was also fooled in the past. He didn't want Jennie to feel unwanted, like him.

He tried controlling his anger towards the guy. He also thought he wouldn't hurt her that's why he stopped bothering her and gave up. But now that he knew, he didn't want to let anyone hurt her again.

He pulled her towards him and kissed her. He didn't know why Jennie wanted to kiss him but he also wanted it.

Jennie fell on the bed and he was on top of her. He kept on kissing her lips like he wanted to for years and he was happy that she's kissing him back.

Their kiss was getting deeper and deeper and Jennie's hands moved to his shirt. She started unbuttoning them and Taehyung took it off for her.

His hand roamed around her body and stopped on her right breast. He started squeezing it and Jennie moaned between their kisses.

Taehyung's lips slowly went to her jaw line, to her neck. He sucked and bit her skin, marking her. "Ah-Tae!" He smirked hearing her moan his name. It turned him on.

He unbuttoned her shirt and threw it somewhere. His kisses went from her neck, down to her chest and to her cleavage. He licked the part that was showing while his hand was uncliping her bra.

He successfully took off her upper garments. Jennie moaned feeling his lips on one of her nipples. She was clutching on the bedsheet, moaning his name everytime he bite and suck her breasts. "Taehyung! Ahh!" He chuckled.

His other hand found its way to her pants, unzipping them. He pulled it down and kissed her thighs. "Jen.." He called. "Can I?" He signaled her if he can take off her underwear and she nodded.

When he did, he touched her sensitive part down there. "Please..be gentle." She whispered.

"You're already wet." He said and licked her juice.

"Ahh.. Taehyung..!" She tried to tangle her legs but Taehyung was strong and didn't let her do it. He took in her juice and sucked her dry. "T-Tae!"

"You taste so good Jen." He kept on playing with her clit with his tongue and inserted two fingers without any warning.

"Tae! Oh my god, Taehyung!" He was moving his fingers at a fast pace making Jennie moan uncontrollably. "Ah.. Ah, Tae!"

"You like that? Huh?" He asked, speeding up.

"Yes please! Oh fvck!" He was hitting her sensitive spots with his long, slender fingers. "Right there! Ahh!"

His other hand played with her hardened nipples. Pinching them adding pleasure to her whole body.

"T-Tae.. I feel something.."

"You're gonna cum?" Well, she didn't know what that was but still she nodded. Taehyung stopped and pulled out his fingers.

"W-what are you doing?" He stood up and took off his pants including his boxer shorts. "Tae?" She was looking at his length when he crawled and hovered on top of her.

"Promise me you won't regret doing this with me first." He said and kissed her lips. "Promie me Jen."

"I promise.." He smiled and started thrusting his dick inside her.

--

Author's Note:

Everyone! I'm just a beginner! Don't judge me😂 Well, I did promise that I won't be making complete bed scenes so I didn't. One of the reasons is my lack of knowledge and of course cringiness. I couldn't handle that, you know?!😢 I'm just fifteen..😣

See you on the next chapter guys!😁 Maybe tomorrow?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 22.6K 66
He once called her pretty. She ignored him. She called his name and smiled. He glared. -- Where highschool schoolmates met each other again. Jennie...
2.7K 314 15
17-year-old Jennie finds her boyfriend cheating on her with her best friend. So she goes to the one person who she knows will always be there her ste...
44.4K 1.4K 21
A story about Taehyung (Bts ) and Jennie ( Blackpink) Jennie who was working at a restaurant near Taehyung's workplace. One day Taehyung make his fi...
63.6K 3K 43
繊細 ┊ 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝓓. elicate 𝓔. xquisite 𝙃𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵 ☁ ─ 𝒮 𔘓 ꞌꞋ ۪ ◌ ꕀ ׄ