Magic Shop๏ฝœvsooใ€‚ยท*

By whynotpurple

"๐•Š๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–, ๐•จ๐•™๐•ช ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ?" -k.js โ€ข๐‘ฝ๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’‡ใ€‚*ยทโ€ข More

.โ€ข*1*โ€ข.
*โ€ข.2 .โ€ข*
.โ€ข*^_^*โ€ข.
*โ€ข.3.โ€ข*
.โ€ข*4*โ€ข.
*โ€ข.5.โ€ข*
.โ€ข*6*โ€ข.
*โ€ข.7.โ€ข*
.โ€ข*8*โ€ข.
.โ€ข*10*โ€ข.
*โ€ข.11.โ€ข*
.โ€ข*12*โ€ข.
*โ€ข.13.โ€ข*

*โ€ข.9.โ€ข*

2.9K 163 126
By whynotpurple

Authors POV:
They were currently sitting in the bus, on their way to Tae's home.

Jisoo was wondering why he was smiling the whole time. He must be really happy...but why?? She thought. She didn't wanted to ask him so she just shrugged it off.

They didn't talk, so she took out her headphones and switched some music on. She was peacefully listening to her music until she felt something fall on her shoulder.

She looked at her right and saw Taehyung's head leaning against her shoulder. He was sleeping calmly. Her eyes widened due the sudden move.

She stared at him for a few seconds. How could she forgot how handsome he actually was?!
She started to panic. At first she wanted to wake him up or just move his head somewhere else, but then she thought of how tired he might be. So she just tried to ignore him...in which she failed completely.

He would bury his face in the crook of her neck, his breath constantly blowing against her warm skin which gave her goosebumps. His lips would brush against her neck and his hair was tickling her nape.

"It is getting really hot in here" she mumbled while fanning herself with her hand.
Her body was getting hotter and hotter. Her heart was beating wildly against her chest.

A little later he woke up.
His eyes slowly opened. squishing his eyes together when the bright lights dazzled him.
"Oh Jisoo are we there?" He asked yawning
" I-I don't know" she answered a little flustered.

Why the hell did I just stumble?? Calm down Jisoo. It's not like you've never seen his face before. He looks just a little bit...hotter.
She thought to herself

Taehyung checked the location.
"Seems like we are here. Let's get off."

At Taehyung's place

"Uncle I'm home!" Taehyung said.

"Ohh You are here already. Is Jisoo with you?"
His uncle curiously asked from the kitchen.

"Yes she is!" Tae answered.
"Here were those" he said handing her a pair of slippers.
"Thanks" she said showing her heartshaped smile.
" come, I will show you around." He said

They entered His room and she saw a adorable dog laying on the floor.
"Wooof!! Woof!" It barked before jumping up and down like it won the lottery.
"Awwww" she said while crouching down and patting the cute dog. It was a cute little brown dog.
"What's his name?" Jisoo asked excited

"Yeontan"
"Awwww what a cute name.right? What a cute name you have. Yeontan. Yeontaniii." She squealed while cuddling the dog. To be honest Taehyung was a little jealous.
"Don't you have a dog too? He asked.
"Yeah...but he doesn't feel good right now. He is at the vet." She said sadly.

He wanted to say something but was interrupted by by his uncle.
"Can you guys come and help me cooking PlEaSe!"
Uncle Kim yelled from the kitchen.
Jisoo and Tae both burst into laughter beacause of his voice break at the end.

"Coming!" Tae said still laughing.
They entered the kitchen and saw uncle Kim struggling with the rice steamer.
"Tae. How do you use this again??" His uncle questioned.
"Ehhhmmm wait..." Tae said trying to solve the problem. He randomly pushed some buttons but it still didn't work.

"Let me do it" Jisoo laughed. She pushed a few buttons and the rice started cooking.
"It doesn't seem like your uncle can cook." She whispered in Taehyung's ear.
"I don't think he can." He said

"Thank you Jisoo.Ehmmm as you already know I cant really cook. So it would be really nice of you if you could help me cooking." His uncle said embarrassed.

"Sure! That's no problem." She said smiling at him.
"Taehyung will help me...Right Tae?" She said looking at him.
"Ehhh yeah..think so" he said a little unconfident.
And with that she handed him an apron.
"I will go and wash my hands. I will be right back." Uncle kim said as he walked towards the bathroom.

"You are lucky that I can cook. Otherwise we would be starving right now." Jisoo said flipping her hair.

"Yeah right, I'm a great cook you know." He said rolling his eyes,Trying to tie his apron around his waist. Jisoo noticed him struggling so she helped him.

Because she was to lazy to walk behind him, she just turned around and placed her arms around his waist. She was basically hugging him right now. Oblivious Jisoo tied his apron, whilst Taehyung was trying hard not to lose control right now. He wanted to pinn her against a wall and finally kiss those soft lips of hers. but what if she didn't like him like that. he would even lose her as a friend. he had to wait for her....

"Okay Lets begin already I am starvin- oh did I disturbed you two?" Uncle Kim said as he quickly put his hand over his eyes. pretending that he didn't see anything.

Jisoo innocently looked at his uncle.

"No, I just helped him tie his apron, that's all" she said loosing her grip around Taehyung's waist.

seeing Taehyung red faced made his uncle giggle a little.

"Okay let's just forget it and cook already I am starving." His uncle put on a weak expression, at the same time he rubbed his stomach.

"Alight let's begin."

Jisoo was cutting onions, Uncle Kim was frying the chicken and Tae tried to cook some ramen.
Tae actually lied when he said he is good at cooking. He couldn't even boil water without burning down the fucking kitchen. Cooking was just not his thing.
But this time he didn't seem to mess up the food though. It technically didn't taste bad at all.
He proudly placed his dish on the dining table.

Tae looked over to Jisoo and noticed that her hair would fall infront of her face, blocking her sight. She had to tuck strands of hair behind her ear all the time. It seems to bother her so he decided to help her. He walked towards Jisoo and lifted her hair up so that it won't stick onto her face the whole time.

Jisoo was suprised at the sudden movement. she abruptly looked up and instantly regretted it.

His face was dangerously near her's. Suddenly his hand made its way to her face. She shivered at touch of his hand.
"You're crying" he said. Still staring her in the eyes.
"Oh yeah that's because of the unions." She said flustered. Blinking a few times a tear rolled down her cheek. He then slowly wiped it away with his thumb.

His gaze suddenly fell on her lips. Those lips he wanted to taste so bad. She felt a tingling sensation In her tummy. She had to admit that she was attracted to him though. He was unusually good looking and he had a wonderful personality too.
He was also really funny and entertaining. He was really comfortable to be with.

No wonder so many girls like him...
I wouldn't even have a chance.
She thought.

She quickly pushed him away which shocked Him a little, but she just continued cutting onions.
"Thanks, but I can handle myself."

"Ohh alright. I will help my uncle then.." he muttered looking towards his uncle, only to see that he was already watching them.
Uncle Kim saw everything. His uncle quickly turned away acting like he was still frying his chicken.

Taehyung exhaled loudly. He just sat down at the dining table and waited for the food.

When the dishes were placed on the desk, they started to eat.
"Mmmhhh you did a great job Jisoo. It tastes wonderful" his uncle exclaimed while clapping his hands.
"Thank you. But without your help it wouldn't be that good." She smiled at his uncle.
"And I have to thank Taehyung too. You were a great assistant." She showed him a thumbs up.

"And I have to apologize...I didn't want to be rude and push you away...but I'm not used to such...near distance." She lied.
Lies. but what can she do...there was no way he liked her too.

"It's alright. It was my fault though. I crossed the line." He let out a nervous chuckle while scratching his nape.
They both just laughed it off.

The three of them talked about their day and shared stories. Uncle Kim noticed how Tae would stare at Jisoo from time to time and how she would laugh at his lamest jokes. Uncle Kim just low key smirked. it was getting late and Jisoo had to go. Not that she wanted to, but her mother would kill her if she would be home too late.

"i think it's time for me to go now. Thank you for having me." she said bowing toward Taehyung's uncle.

"wait Jisoo I will walk you home" Taehyung suggested. he hastly stood up and was about to change his shoes until Jisoo stopped him.

"no it's fine I-" a sudden loud thud startled her. she whipped her head towards the direction the sound came. Uncle Kim was on the floor rubbing his butt. she immidiantly ran towards him. Tae Right behind her.

"omg are you alright?! did you get hurt? does it hurt somewhere?" she panicked. Looking him up and down checking if there were any wounds.

But little did she know, all was just show. Uncle Kim intentionally sat on the floor. he acted like he was hurt to Keep Jisoo here. so that Tae could spend more time with her. He knew that Tae had some Special Feelings for her. And something tells him that Jisoo also has These Feelings for Taehyung.

"Jisoo-yah. I'm fine but I will have to rest a bit. could you help Taehyung with the dishes?"

"Bu-" Taehyung was shut down with a glare of his Uncle. he blinked and a few times towards Tae. Like he was saying: "This is a great opportunity. Shut up!" now he get's it...

"I actually have to go home... but my mum will be fine with it." she said giving him a comforting smile.

"thank you, Jisoo" and with that he left the room. still acting like he was hurt.

"Could you hand me the dish soap?"
Jisoo was washing the dishes and Tae wash drying them.
"Here you go" He said handing her the bottle of soap.
It was silent between them. Only the sound of water and Jisoo's humming was to hear.

"Thanks for helping out." He said looking towards her.
"No problem. I didn't want to go home anyways" she said smiling, focusing at the dishes.

"Just admit it. You didn't wanted to leave me right?" He teasingly smiled at her.
She suddenly stopped her movements when she processed what he said.

She put down the bowl she was washing and turned towards him.

"No, no, no. First. You're the clingy one not me. And second. You're the one who doesn't want me to leave." She said naughtily smiling back at him.

"Hey. I never said that." He complained.
"Hey. I never said that." She mimicked him, making her voice sound really stupid.

"Stob it" he said amusing
"Stob. It" she mimicked him again. But this time grimacing too.

Taehyung splashed a little but water at Jisoo making her shut up. He just laughed at her reaction.

"Ohhh you're so gonna pay for this." She said taking a cup and filling it with water.
"No you're not gonna do th-" jisoo splashed a whole glass of water in his face making his Shirt wet too.

"Okay, it's on" he said with an evil smile on his face. He chased her back and forth. Splashing water at each other.
They were both soaked in wet when they decided to stop their water war.

"Okay let's stop here before some one gets hurt" he said out of breath.
"Yeah you're right" she said still giggling.

Some strands of hair were sticking on her face and her shirt was sticking onto her body, showing of her curves. Even her bra was a little visible, making her look incredibly sexy.

He gulped. Hard.

He tried not to think about anything dirty right now.

"Ehmm do you have some extra clothes??" She asked him, he just nodded and got her an oversized black hoodie.

"Thanks" and with that she went into the bathroom.

"Puhhh" he exhaled as he plopped down on the couch. Drying his wet hair with a towel.
It unexpectedly started to rain...

Drip.

Drop.

Drop.

He smiled. Looks like even god wants us to be together.

Jisoo stepped out of the bathroom, looking freaking gorgeous. The hoodie he gave her ended a little over her knees. Showing her perfect legs. She jsut looked amazing.
Even if she would be wearing a potato bag he would still be amazed by her.
"What are you doing to me Kim Jisoo?" He muttered silently.

"Hmmm? Did you say something?" She asked.

"Ohh yeah...It's raining pretty hard outside." He said while pointing towards the window.

"Ohh man how am I supposed to go home now.."

"Then stay." He said looking at her

"M-me staying here??" She said flustered turning rowards him only to meet his brown eyes.
Only the thought of sleeping with the Kim Taehyung just made her heart skip a beat. 

"You can sleep in my bed" he said taking her hand dragging her towards his bedroom.

"Noo wait. Where are you sleeping then?"

"I will sleep on the floor...or do you want me to sleep with you on the bed?" He gave her a sheepish smile, which made her blush a little.

"Nevermind. I will sleep on the floor. You sleep on the bed." She said looking away not wanting him to see her red face.

"You sure?" He asked

"Yeah. It's not like I am gonna catch a cold or something" she said rolling her eyes.

"Okay, I will prepare your things then. Meanwhile you can call your parents." He said walking into his room, seeing Yeontani asleep on the cold floor. He carefully picked him up and carried him to the living room where his little dog bed was.

He then started to place some thick blankets and pillows on the floor. He was almost done when Jisoo came into the room.

"Hey...ehmm I already Texted my mum. She knows that I'm staying here. " she said, feeling a little awkward and nervous at the same time. She never spend the night in a boy's home before. Plus that boy was Kim Taehyung.

"I know that I'm incredibly handsome, but there is nothing to be nervous about." He jokingly said earning a light punch on his arm.

"Stop it and you are not even that good looking." She started giggling ab bit.
"Jinyoung is way more attractive than you are" she said playfully crossing her arms.

Ohh that was a big mistake.

She couldn't even process what happend. He pushed her against a wall and kissed her roughly. His lips finally meeting hers. She felt like her world was spinning. Her hands made its way to his hair and his were already on her waist, pushing her body against his.

Jisoo let out a moan which just made him more horny. He slipped his tongue inside her mouth, tasting her. She tastes like strawberry

They finally pulled away which seemed like an eternity.
"Let's stop it now. I don't know how long I can control myself."
He didn't like it when she compliments Jinyoung or any other guy. He hated it. His emotions just overcame him.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned. Seeing Jisoo red like a tomato.
Her heart was beating rapidly right know.
She didn't know why, but she liked that feeling... somehow.

"Y-yah who gave you the permission to kiss me." She stuttered.
"I'm sorry Jisoo. I didn't want to hurt you feelings or so it's just- "
"Never mind now. Let's just forget it." She said as she laid down on the thick blanket Tae has prepared.

Damn, was confused about her feelings. Did she love him. Or not? She needed time.

He just sighed and switched off the lights.

"Good night Jisoo" he said before closing his eyes

"Night Tae"
.
.
.
💜🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 69 24
As Jennie steps foot into her new school, she encounters a world bustling with anticipation and discovery. Little does she know that her arrival will...
155K 6.8K 24
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ" -๐—ธ...
25.1K 449 10
10 Stories feature Jungkook and Lisa in a whole new novel. WARNING: THIS NOVEL CONTAINS SMUT AND A BUNCH OF OTHER SHIT THAT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO A Y...
108K 1.3K 15
15 Stories featuring Lisa and Jungkook. WARNING: This Novel will have SMUT and a whole other bunch of shit. Underaged readers should avoid this. I di...