โœ“ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ญ, mattia polib...

By LAVISHLULLABY

๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ! ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ.. ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ... More

intro
part one
part two
part three
part four
part five
part six
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
part twenty-one
part twenty-two
part twenty three
part twenty four
part twenty five
part twenty six
part twenty seven
part twenty eight
part twenty nine
part thirty
part thirty one
part thirty two
the end
PART 2 OF THE BOOK!!

part seven

38.9K 768 1.3K
By LAVISHLULLABY

Mattia Polibio

It was now Sunday morning, the day after my date with Adeya. I was with Alejandro at his house. We were chilling in his basement. I just texted Adeya.

good morning beautiful,
i hope you had a great night sleep,
can't wait to see you.

Aw goodmorning Mattia,
can we hang out today?
If not, that's fine.

of course we can,
want me to pick you up
in like 30 minutes?
we can hang out at
Alejandro's house.

I don't want to ruin you
guys plans.

nah, the boys are coming over,
they love you.

Give me an hour :)

alright babe

I laughed as I set my phone down.

"It's ok if Adeya comes over, right?" I said looking at Alejandro .

"Of course dude, she's cool." He said. I nodded.

It was now 45 minutes later and most of the boys were here.

"I'll be back." I said grabbing my keys.

"Where ya going?" Kairi said looking up.

"Picking Adeya up." I said and the boys 'ooooh'ed. I rolled my eyes.

"How are you two?" Robert said.

"We're dating." Instantly, a smile came on my face. Just saying that.

"Nice dude."

"Finally."

"Favorite couple."

The boys began talking about me and Adeya.

"What about the bet dude?" Kairi said looking up. We all went silent.

"Uhh.." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You got to go through with it.. You can't back out.." Pinto sighed.

"Yeah.. I know. Lets keep it lowkey, I don't want her finding out." I said, quickly heading out of the room.

I ran a hand through my hair. Fuck man, I got an amazing girl and I have this stupid bet.

I drove to Adeya's house and met her at her door. She came out, looking as beautiful as ever. She was wearing a pair of leggings, a baggy white sweater and her hair was naturally wavy.

"Hey!" She said.

"Hi darling." I pecked her lips. "You ready?" She nodded. We walked to my car.

"Are you sure I wont be imposing?" She said halfway through the car ride.

"What? No! They boys all love you!" I glimpsed at her and she looked reliefed.

"Good." She said.

We pulled up infront of Alejandro's house. We got out and I grabbed her hand as we walked inside.

We walked downstairs to the basement and when the door shut everyone turned to look at us.

"Hey guys." Adeya smiled and followed behind me to the couch.

"Hey." Hi" "Whats up" The boys voices echoed throughout the room.

Me and Adeya sat down on the couch, I wrapped my arm around her, letting it hang over her shoulder. She grabbed the hand that was slung over her and held that hand.

"You guys are so cute. I hate you." Alvaro said. Adeya blushed slightly and looked up at me. I smiled at her.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" Alejandro said. We were all bored and didn't plan on staying here for long.

"Ice cream?" Kairi suggested, but we declined that.

"Mall?" Robert said, but we declined that.

"Arcade?" Alvaro said, but we declined that also.

"There's a carnival like ten minutes away" Adeya spoke up. We all turned to her. "It's pretty cool, it has rides and games and food."

"I think that's a great idea." Pinto said, smiling at her.

"Yeah, sounds pretty cool." Roshaun said.

"Lets gooooo." Alvaro said, getting up from the floor.

Since we clearly couldn't all fit in one car, a few of us drove.

I drove with Adeya, Alejandro, and Kairi. And the other boys were spread throughout the other cars.

Adeya

In one of my hands was the teddy bear Mattia won me, and in the other was of course, Mattia's hand. He kept playing with my fingers as we walked back to the car.

The carnival was so much fun! We all rode a lot of rides, Roshaun actually threw up his corndog he had. We ate so much food, making sure to stay away from corndogs after Roshaun's accident. We played a lot of games, Mattia won me a teddy bear.

Me and Mattia tried our hardest not to kiss to much around the boys. Occasionally, Mattia would peck my forehead or give me a little kiss. But other than that, when the boys were around, we stayed lowkey.

But, when the boys weren't around... Well, that's a different story.

The boys went off to ride another ride while I dragged Mattia into the House Of Mirrors. We both went opposite ways, thinking we knew where we were going. I thought I was doing good until I bumped into a mirror. I half laughed at myself. I then felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I looked up into the mirror to see Mattia smiling, standing behind me.

"You scared the shit out of me." I laughed. "I thought you went the other way." I turned to face him. He placed a hand on my waist and backed me into a mirror. He pecked my lips. Then pecked my lips again.

And one thing led to another and we were making out in a kids game. His hand raised slightly up my shirt, but only so his hand was touching my bare skin on my waist.

We were interupted with Mattia's phone ringing. He groaned and pulled away. I laughed at how annoyed he was.

"Hello? Yeah? Ok. Be there in a minute." He hung up. "The boys are waiting for us." He said, grabbing my hand, leading me down the hall of mirrors.

"Wrong way," I said, laughing, turning to drag him behind me.

"I knew that." He laughed. "Oh and, we will continue later." He said, talking about out little kissing scene.

I giggled as we left the House Of Mirrors. We walked hand in hand to find the boys.

We all headed to Alejandro's house to just chill for a little bit. We all headed down to his basement to play pool. But then, I got a phone call from my mom.

"Hello? Ma? Is everything okay?" I said worried.

"Yes baby, I won't be home for another hour but could you head home? I want you home before me." She said in a gentle voice.

"Okay Ma, I was just out with Mattia and his friends. I'll get dropped now. See you soon love you"

Mattia heard everything and gave me puppy dog eyes. He didn't want me to go but he was afraid of my mom for some odd reason. So he decided to drop me home.

I said my goodbyes to everyone and walked up the stairs to the driveway. Mattia following behind me. As we were going to get into the car, Alejandro ran to us asking if he could tag along.

"You're going to leave your friends in your own house alone?" I laughed.

"It's fine, I locked the basement door so they can't go anywhere" Alejandro chuckled.

Alejandro hopped in the backseat and Mattia began to drive me home.

As we pulled into my driveway, I leaned in for a kiss, Mattia grabbed my chin and turned my head. Causing him to kiss my cheek. I pouted.

"Not in front of Alejandro. I don't want him getting jealous of us" He winked.

Mattia got out and walked me to my door. His arm was wrapped around my waist and as we reached my door he asked to come inside.

"Mattia, Alejandro is in the car. I don't want you leaving him."

We turned our heads to the car to see Alejandro staring right at us.

I laughed and pecked Mattia on the cheek.

"Oh there's no way I am ending my night with just that."

He gripped my face and we kissed. I felt his smile in between our kisses. I felt sparks everywhere, my whole body was on fire. That kiss made me feel so many different things that I couldn't explain.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow Ms. Jones" He said ending our kiss and walking away.

I walked into my house, feeling so happy that I am where I am in my life. I took a shower and headed to bed.

Mattia Polibio

After the carnival, I had to drop Adeya home. I didn't want her to leave but if she was home late I know her mom would hate me.

Adeya dragged me to my car and as I was about to leave Alejandro's driveway, I see the front door open.

"Oh great" I thought to myself.

Alejandro is going to tag along. I wanted some alone time with Adeya to talk about us and continue what we were doing in the House of Mirrors. But, I just didn't have that luck.

About 10 minutes later, I pulled into Adeya's driveway and walked her to her door. I begged to go inside but I know Alejandro was in the car and Adeya didn't want me to leave him.

She pecked my cheek and that kiss did not fulfill my needs so I decided to passionately kiss her.

Woah.

The way our lips moved in sync and how we both smiled in between kisses. It was amazing. It felt like a dream that I never wanted to wake up from.

We stopped kissing and Adeya headed inside. I miss her already.

I headed to my car. Smiling, I got into the front seat and Alejandro started to pat my shoulder, hyping me up.

"That's it! That's it! That's my boy"

"I really like her man. She makes me feel things I never felt before."

"Too bad this is all based around a bet" Alejandro sighed.

"I can't get out of it huh" I put my head on my steering wheel.

"I don't think so man. I really don't think so"

Adeya

It's been two weeks since me and Mattia started dating. Everything is going great. We hang out every single day and are always together. We don't do all that cute, couple stuff in front of friends or in school, but when we are alone in my house, watching netflix, we tend to be a little bit adorable.

I walked down the hall, Mattia's hand was in mine. He was walking me to my first period class. I still can't believe it's only been 3 weeks since I first met Mattia. It seems like so much longer. I feel like i've known him for years.

"So, Saturday. Me. You." He leaned over and whispered in my ear.

I giggled. "Sounds good. What do you have in mind?" I said as we turned into another hallway.

"Well, first, I'm going to take you out to dinner and then we can watch the sunset on the lake." He bit his lips.

"I couldn't imagine anything sounding more perfect." I pecked his cheek.

"Great. So, Saturday be ready for 5, dress fancy."

"Alright babe." I laughed as I walked into my class.

"Have a great class!" He said, standing in the doorway.

"I'll try to." I blew him a kiss and he laughed.

During the entire class my mind wandered to how my date with Mattia would go. I know my feelings for him are growing every single day.. and it's not good. I cannot let the same thing happen that happened just months ago.

I know I should stop this but I honestly can't get myself to end this. Maybe for once things will turn out right..

————

This was so long sorry! I was caught in the moment haha. But don't forget to vote! And leave suggestions in the comments if you want. Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.5K 32
COMPLETED โœ”๏ธ a broken love story. แ—ทแ–‡OTแ•ผแ—ดแ–‡แ”• แ—ทแ—ดแ”•T แ–ดแ–‡Iแ—ดแ‘Žแ—ช ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ '๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š' ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง...
308K 3.5K 41
just read this,,, and english is not my first language so have mercy. STORY COMPLETED
132K 3.8K 31
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
43.8K 991 14
' ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ , ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ...