āœ“ š­š”šž š›šžš­, mattia polib...

By LAVISHLULLABY

š˜Ŗš˜µ š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜¢ š˜£š˜¦š˜µ ! š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜Æš˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜®š˜¦š˜¢š˜Æš˜µ š˜¢š˜Æš˜ŗš˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜µš˜° š˜©š˜Ŗš˜®.. š˜°š˜³ š˜„š˜Ŗš˜„ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶... More

intro
part one
part two
part three
part four
part five
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
part twenty-one
part twenty-two
part twenty three
part twenty four
part twenty five
part twenty six
part twenty seven
part twenty eight
part twenty nine
part thirty
part thirty one
part thirty two
the end
PART 2 OF THE BOOK!!

part six

44.6K 750 1.7K
By LAVISHLULLABY

Mattia Polibio

Adeya was going off on some topic we were thinking about, but I started to lose focus. Her eyes sparkled and her smile was as wide as I had ever seen it.

It made me happy just looking at her.

She was perfect. She was such a nice person and was someone you could hold a conversation with. She had an amazing personality and boy, was she gorgeous. Every minute I talked to her it seemed that she magically got more beautiful, which I thought was impossible.

We had finished our yogurt and were just sitting here talking. But were rudely interrupted when Adeya felt a rain drop.

"I just felt a rain drop!" She completley stopped mid sentence to shout that out. I laughed and grabbed her cup as I headed to the trash. But half way there, it started pouring. Out of no where. Rain came pouring down on us.

Adeya screamed and we ran across the parking lot to my car.

I unlocked my door and sat in, leaving hers locked.

She stood outside the door, getting drenched in water.

"Mattia!! Mattia Polibio! Open this door right now!" She screamed and I laughed from inside my car. "Mattiaaaaaa!" She shouted even louder and I finally decided to let her in.

"You're an asshole." She said sitting in the car. Her hair dripping. I started the car and we laughed.

"The rain came out of no where." I said driving down the street.

"Wait stop!" Adeya screamed causing me to swerve over to the side of the road in panic.

"Adeya, What?" I shouted but she was already out of the car heading to the park we stopped in front of.

"The dog's stuck!" She shouted as I got out, jogging over to her. I could hardly see due to the rain being so heavy. But sure enough, a little puppy we stuck between a fence. There wasn't a collar or anything on this puppy.

"Hey bud.." She said comforting him by patting his head. "I'm going to help you." She said. She pushed on the dog, hard but not hard enough to hurt him. His little body squeezed through the fence a little.

"Mattia, can you help me?" She said, pulling back her hair that was sticking to her face.

"Yeah of course." I said.

"Hop the fence and pull on the puppy." She said and I did just as she said.

We soon got the puppy out and I handed it to her as I hopped back over the fench.

I watched Adeya sit down on the ground and pet the puppy, she seemed oblivious to the fact that it was pouring rain.

"Ok bud, go on." She patted him once more and he took off running down the field.

I reached my hand out for her and she took it as I helped her up. We ran back to the car.

"I'm so sorry." She said.

"For what?" I laughed.

"Making you stand in the pouring rain." She said, her mascara was smudged slightly under her eyes and her hair was sticking to her.

"I didn't mind it at all. Seeing you help that puppy was one of the coolest things. You're different Adeya." I glanced up at her but then focused my eyes back on the road.

I pulled up to her house and ran out to open the door for her.

"Thank you." She smiled widely and we ran up to her front porch. The rain couldn't hit us from where we were standing.

"I had a great time Adeya." I smiled.

"Thank you, so did I." She bit her lip, looking me in the eyes.

"So uh, would you, uh, want to go on a date with me tomorrow?" I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"This wasn't a date?" She laughed.

"You haven't seen anything yet." I said winking.

"Well then yes, I'd love to go on a date with you." She giggled and a relief flooded me.

"I'll pick you up at 2, dress casual. It's going to be a whole day thing." I said.

"I'm already looking forward to it." She said, she leaned forward and gently put her lips on my cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow Mattia."

"Can't wait." I said and watched her walk into her house, closing the door behind her.

I walked back to my car, not caring about the rain. I had a smile on my face.

Now, I need to make this date the best.

Adeya

I walked into my house with the biggest smile on my face. I kicked my shoes off at the front door.

My mom walked in, her face dropping. "Adeya! You're soaking wet!" She said, but I couldn't care less. "Go change quickly, you're getting water all over the place." She said rushing me up to my room.

I quickly showered and changed into a pair of dry clothes. I walked down the stairs with that goofy smile still present.

"So, where were you after school and why were you soaked?" My mom said sitting on the couch.

"Mattia took me out for frozen yogurt." I answered her first question. "Oh and is it ok if I go out tomorrow? He asked me out on a date." I bit my lip.

"Aw sweetie!" My mom said. "You like this boy?" I nodded my head at her question. "He seems like a nice boy."

"He is mom, he bought me yogurt and we had a picnic at lunch. He's a gentlemen."

"I'm glad. What are you guys doing tomorrow?"

"I guess it's a suprise." I said. I headed upstairs to my room, with only one thing on my mind.
Mattia Polibio.

I woke up on that Saturday morning feeling wonderful. I had a great night sleep and I was more than excited for my date with Mattia.

I took extra time shaving my legs in the shower that morning and wash rinsed and repeated on my hair too. I was now 1:30 and I was finishing getting ready.

My hair was in loose curls and my makeup was minimal. Just a little concealor, eyeliner and mascara. I was wearing a pair of black jeans and a white halter top. I threw on my white vans as added chapstick.

I waited patiently, well, I waited like a nervous wreck. I walked back and forth in my room, constantly checking my hair and makeup.

And finally, the doorbell rang. My heart beat quickened as I skipped down the steps. I opened the door and saw Mattia holding a rose at my front door.

"This is for you." He handed it to me and pecked my cheek.

"Aw thank you." I smiled and took the rose. I quickly brought it to my room and then Mattia grabbed my hand bringing me to his car.

He refused to tell me where we were going. After about 10 minutes of driving and constant bickering on where we were going,

Mattia finally said we were close. I didn't recognize the place at all. I noticed a huge, beautiful lake and I finally put two and two together.

"This is your favorite place in the world, right?" I said, remembering that one out lunch picnic he told me a lake was his favorite place to go to think.

He nodded his head. "I hope you brought a bathing suit." He smirked at me. My face dropped.

"You didn't tell me to!" I shouted.

"I know, don't worry. Taylor picked one out that looked about your size." He smiled at me as he stopped the car.

"You could have just told me to bring one."I said rolling my eyes, getting out of the car.

"It would have ruined the suprise." He laughed as he got out. He stood next to me and wrapped his arm over my shoulder. My hand was around his waist.

We stared at the lake. There was a wooden dock and a wooden couples swing hanging from a near by tree. There was a boat at the end of the dock and something was inside, but I couldn't see from where I was standing.

"So, go change." He said, handing me a bag, which contained my new bathing suit.

"Where?" I looked around, not noticing a bathroom or building in sight.

"You can change in the car. I'll keep my back turned." He said.

"You better keep your back turned." I laughed, knowing he would. I trusted Mattia. I quickly went in the car and managed to change into the bathing suit. It was a black triangle bikini and I honestly loved it so much. It fit nearly perfectly, except the bottoms felt a little too tight.

I headed out of the car with only my tank top on, exposing my legs. I walked towards Mattia. He smoothly pulled his shirt up over his head, showing me his body. I'm not lying when I say I almost started drooling. He literally did not look real. He had one of the nicest bodies I had ever seen.

He smirked, noticing me staring. When he was in only his bathing suit, he grabbed my hand, dragging me to the dock. He helped me onto the boat and then started it. He began driving to the middle of the lake. I plopped my sunglasses on the bridge of my nose and chilled in a seat next to him.

Now, I could go on and on and on about every single detail of that day. But that might possible be another 10 chapters.

So, when we got to the middle of the lake, we had lunch. Mattia had a bunch of snacks and different kinds of sandwiches. We stopped the boat and just let the boat rock as we ate and chatted.

After we ate, we decided to take a swim. I, trying to be sneaky tried pushing Mattia in. But as he was falling, he turned and grabbed my wrist, causing me to come in after him. I felt our bodies slam against each other underwater. We floated to the surface. Mattia had said "nice try." And I felt his hands on my waist. He held me close as we floated. We kissed a little.. or a lot, in the middle of the lake.

We spent about an hour eating, another two in the water and then another just driving around on the boat. It was now about 6 pm.

Mattia and I ate the remainder of the food, and then went swimming again.

And now, we are sitting here, in the middle of the lake, cuddled up together, watching the sunset. Mattia had his arm around me and I was curled up into his chest. We had a towel, that was now damp from us being wet, around us. We were silent as the sun set.

I stared off, watching it hide behind the horizon.

"It's so beautiful." I said, in awe of the gorgeous sight before me.

"I know you are." He said. I looked up at him, he was already staring at me.

"Mattiaaa, you're missing it." I said, looking up to see the sun already half set, it was leaving us quickly.

"I'm not missing anything." He said, still, I felt his eyes on me. I looked back at him. "I have everything I need to see right here next to me."

I felt my cheeks redden, suddenly not caring about the sun set. Mattia placed a finger under my chin and lifted my head up. He placed a gentle kiss on my lips. But soon, that gentle kiss because rougher and eventually, we were in a makeout session.

Mattia pulled himself on top of me. I laid down on the long seat on the boat as he hovered his body over me. His hand touched my bare skin on my hip. I tugged at his hair and our bodies touched even more, if that were possible.

Slowly, Mattia's hand creeped up to my bikini top, loosening the knot tied behind my neck, and he tossed my top to the floor of the boat....

Mattia Polibio

I held Adeya's hand tight in mine as I drove her home that night. No, we did not have sex. We didn't get that far either. I got to second base, maybe halfway to third. Adeya didn't want to go far, and I was completely fine about that.

Sadly, I pulled up to Adeya's house. I quickly got out and opened the door for her. We walked hand in hand to her front door.

"I had a great time Mattia." She smiled widely at me. "Thank you." His cheeks turned a cute pink color.

"I have a great time too, I hope we do that more often." I felt myself begin getting nervous.

"So do I." She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Hey Adeya." I bit my lip and she looked up at my with big eyes.

"Yeah Mattia?"

"Uh, I know we haven't known each other that long, but, uh.." I laughed nervously. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled, my stomach was in knots.

She nodded her head, with a big smile on her face. "Yeah.. Yes Mattia, I will." She giggled.

I cupped her face with my hands and I kissed her. She kissed back, placing a hand on my wrist. I didn't keep the kiss going long, so I pulled away.

———
I could be uploading twice a day or so because I have a 5 day weekend! Hehe anywaysss How cute!
We'll see how far things go! Also don't forget to vote :) thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

807K 11.8K 79
š«šžššš šŸ˜ƒ š“š‡šˆš’ ššŽšŽšŠ šˆš’ š‚šŽšŒšš‹š„š“š„šƒ
173K 3.4K 50
In which two best friends are too oblivious to realise that they've fallen for one another. š˜“š˜¦š˜²š˜¶š˜¦š˜­ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜±š˜°š˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜„. š™Øš™©š™–š™§š™©š™šš™™: 18.02.202...
435K 6.3K 35
š˜øš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜© š˜“š˜¤š˜©š˜°š˜°š˜­ š˜£š˜°š˜ŗ š˜§š˜¢š˜­š˜­š˜“ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜Æš˜¦š˜ø š˜Øš˜Ŗš˜³š˜­ -
578K 8.2K 31
[š™˜š™¤š™¢š™„š™”š™šš™©š™š] š™”š™¤š™«š™š š™–š™£š™™ š™š™–š™©š™š š™Øš™¤š™¢š™šš™©š™š™žš™£š™œ š™„š™–š™§š™©š™žš™˜š™Ŗš™”š™–š™§š™”š™® š™˜š™¤š™¢š™¢š™¤š™£ š™¬š™š™šš™£ š™šš™¢š™¤š™©š™žš™¤š™£š™Ø š™–š™§š™š š™žš™£š™©š™šš™£š™Øš™š...