Boku No Hero x Male Reader

Bởi DrakoAuditore

Y/n L/n, your average teenager that hangs out with friends in school, studies, and wants to move on with life... Xem Thêm

My Life and Its' New Beginning
A Whole New World!?
I Know This Quirk!
Accepted Or Not!?
Welcome To U.A.
Intense Training Part 1
Intense Training Part 2
Intense Training Part 3
The Trust and The Options
Choosing Class President
One Last Effort
Aftermath
All Up To Me
Sports Festival Part 1
Sports Festival Part 2
Sports Festival Part 3
Sports Festival Part 4
Sports Festival Part 5
Sports Festival Part 6
Sports Festival Part 7
Sports Festival Part 8
A Date!?
It Is A Date!
Aiming For Our Dreams
Preparing For Internship
The Butterfly Estate
Phase One
Phase Two
Phase Three
Returning To School
Final Exams
Practical Exam Part 1
Practical Exam Part 2
Results
Pool Activities
Intense Training Part 4
Intense Training Part 5
Intense Training Part 6
Doubt On Oneself
Reality Of Friendship

Villains in the U.S.J.

6.8K 193 87
Bởi DrakoAuditore

Y/n P.o.v

We, meaning Class 1-A, were in a bus heading to a building that is meant for us to train. More precise, a rescuing exercise. The building has like those mini areas that has different environment. Like floods, weather, etc... The people that will be supervising us will be Aizawa, All Might, and another person.

I was at the back corner of the bus with my costume on, listening to music, and looking out the window. To my left side was Shoto. I know, not Mina or Kyoko, just Shoto. Mina was sitting on the front with the more talkative people, while Kyoka was sitting beside Bakugo which he was sitting in front of me.

Kyoka has been acting strange, ever since the election day. We've been talking like normal, but she has been avoiding my gaze when we were talking. Even the slightest touch has made her flinch. 'She has something in her mind.' I thought.

Mina is still as usual. Jumping on my back when she gets the chance, have a happy conversation, pairing me with Momo, and tease me for some other stuff that it's not worth mentioning.

Speaking of Momo, she has been a good help with my studies. The only class that she was helping me was the hero class. Rules of the country, democracy, politics, laws, etc... We've managed to make up some conversations about our life and such.

Izuku and I had small talks about All Might, but mostly about quirks.

We've arrived at U.S.J. or whatever this is called. Everybody got out of the bus and I was the last one to get out. I took off my headphones while entering the facility, and we encountered with a space man.

???: "Flood wrecks, landslides, fires, etc... This is a practical training area I created. To simulate all kinds of accident and disasters. And it is called 'The Ulitmate Space For Jams'.

Izuku: "It's Space Hero: Number 13! He's the gentlemanly hero who does phenomenal work helping with disasters relief!" Izuku, being the fan boy, same as always.

Uraraka: "I've always liked Number 13!"  I shook my head with a small chuckle.

I looked at the different zones, which one was a ruined city, landslide, mountains, fire city, water park, and a building. This building really took my breath away.

I looked to my left, and saw Kyoka looking at me, but she quickly turned away with a small tint of pink on her cheeks. 'This is really getting on my nerves.' I thought.

Number 13: "I'm certain that you're all aware of my quirk, which is called 'Black Hole'. No matter the material, it will turn into dust when it get sucked in its vortex."

Izuku: "That is why it is so good when dealing with wreckage and saving people from disasters!"

Number 13: "Correct. However, it is a power that could easily kill. In that way, it's no different from the quirks of everyone here. In this society of superhumans, quirks are strictly regulated, and the requirements for their lawful use enforced. We can tell at a glance that THAT is the make-up of this world. That being said, let's not forget that each of you possesses a quirk that can go awry. One wrong step is all it takes to kill a person by accident. During Aizawa's physical training, you've learned the true potential of your quirk. And with All Might's battle training, I think you took away a true sense of danger of brandishing those powers against one another." I was impressed by his talk. So inspiring and too much to process in my head. "This exercise will serve as a fresh start! Let's get to studying of how to wield our quirks for the sake of human life! Your quirks emphatically do not exist to hurt others! Please leave this exercise having fully understood that your quirk exist to help people!" He bowed towards us. "That is all! You have my gratitude for listening so intently and patiently!" This was really the biggest talk I've ever heard in my life. I was impressed, but I was still confused about the laws of this society.

Some of Class 1-A were giving him praise for his lecture of the day.

Aizawa: "First things first-" I looked at him, but he was looking to the other direction. He quickly turned to our direction with anger in his eyes and voice. "HUDDLE TOGETHER AND DON'T MOVE!!! NUMBER 13, PROTECT THE STUDENTS!!!"

Kirishima: "What is that? Is this like that training pattern in the entrance exam?" I looked at where Aizawa was looking at. It seemed like people coming out from a purple portal.

Aizawa: "DON'T MOVE!!! THOSE ARE VILLAINS!!!"

My eyes widened. 'Villains?' There were so many coming out of that portal, and they have scattered across the facility. To each zone.

Momo: "What about the intruder alarms sensors!?"

Number 13: "We have those set up, but..."

Shoto: "Is this the only part of campus they are infiltrarting or are they attacking all the others?" He stood be my side, looking at the villains.

Y/n: "I don't think they are attacking the others."

Shoto: "What makes you so sure?"

Y/n: "There seems to be enough villains to attack U.A. and other part of campus. But they've brought them all here. And it seems like they are waiting or looking for something."

Kirishima: "This isn't an ordinary attack. They knew this place was isolated from the main campus, knew our schedule for the day..."

Shoto: "They have planned this very carefully. They have an objective of their own." I looked at him and he was looking at me with the same expression as always.

Y/n: "I have a feeling that they want someone." He nodded.

Shoto: "Agree." I turned around, and saw Aizawa ready to fight.

Y/n: "Aizawa! You're going to fight them!? Alone!?"

Aizawa: "I am! Evacuate the building!"

Y/n: "At least let one of us help!" He turned to me with his yellow goggles.

Aizawa: "NO! You and the rest of your classmates must evacuate! I'll handle the villains, on my own!" He turned to the villains. "Number 13, I'm counting on you!"

He jumped off towards the villains and started fighting against them. He used his scarf to wrap it around the villains and smashed them with themselves or the floor.

I turned around and walked away from the fight. I put my hand on Izuku's shoulder who was standing there, looking at the fight.

Y/n: "Come on, Izuku. We have to evacuate." I looked at him and he nodded.

We started walking towards the exit as quick as possible, but the same purple portal appeared in front of us.

???: "I'm afraid I can't allow you to leave. Greetings. We are the 'Villain Alliance'. I apologize for the presumption, but we took upon ourselves to enter U.A. Academy, the base of heroes. In order to engage with Mr. All Might, 'The Symbol of Peace'. We were wondering if we might be allowed the opportunity to extinguish him, you see." My eyes widened when he said that their plan was to kill All Might. "Was Mr. All Might not meant to attend this juncture? Perchance, has something been altered? Ah well. Setting that aside, this is my role."

Suddenly, Kirishima and Bakugo charged and used their quirks on him. The being seemed weakened, giving me hope that we can escape.

Kirishima: "Bet you didn't think we'd be able to get you before you got the chance!"

???: "That was quite perilous." I saw him getting bigger which made me raise my head. "To be expected. You may be students, but you are also the hero's 'Golden Eggs'."

Number 13: "IT'S NO USE!!! GET OUT OF THERE!!!"

The purple mist expanded towards us. I used my arms to protect my face. Then, I felt that I was in total darkness. Nothing in sight, nothing to hear, or nothing to smell. Just the sense of touch. I felt my heartbeat, my clothes, my uneven breathing.

Suddenly, I saw a light. A normal light. Then, I felt that gravity wasn't right. I was upside down, then falling. I landed on my back on a hard floor.

Y/n: "Ow." I said sitting up and rubbing my back. I looked at my surroundings, and I was on some sort of hill with building sticking out from the floor. "Landslide." I said with realization.

I got up, dusted myself, and looked around me. Then, a certain half red and half white hair guy was looking around as well. I ran towards him while calling him. He turned his head towards me, then his whole body.

Y/n: "You alright?" He nodded.

Shoto: "Seems like our theory about wanting someone was correct." I nodded.

Y/n: "Their real target is All Might, but why?" I looked around me while scratching the back of my head.

Shoto: "It is obvious." I turned to him. "To spread fear around Japan, then to the world. It is the most logical explanation." I flinched a little with surprise.

Y/n: "How many 'Star Wars' movies have you seen?" He tilted his head.

Shoto: "Never heard of it and never watched it." I smiled while patting his shoulder.

Y/n: "When we get out of this, remind me to lend you the movies." I pointed at him.

???: "Seems like we've found our prey!~" I looked behind me and there stood some villains. I looked around and saw more villains surrounding us. I took a step back, but I bumped into Shoto's back. The one who spoke was a woman with claws extending from her fingernails. "Let me have the goth one.~ The rest take the other one.~" She licked the bottom of her lips in a sensual and disgusting way.

Y/n: "You take that side and I'll take this side?" I didn't take my eyes off the villains while suggesting it.

Shoto: "There is no other choice. Do not expect me to take your side as well." I almost turned to him.

Y/n: "Is that a challenge?" He didn't answer. "Don't worry..." I craked my knuckles. "...I got your back."

I slid back my left leg, leaned my body forward, and used my right hand in front of me while my left arm was on my side. Shoto only slid his right leg forward.

???: "Look at this brats! Like they can take us down!" Some villain mocked us while everybody laughed. The woman with the claws only kept her lustful stare on me.

I had to say, her long red hair that reached her upper back, her breast size was probably a C, her body was slim but strong, and her attitude was arousing. But the only things that ruined them was her nails and that she was a villain.

I smiled, knowing what to do and the form that I must use for this many villains.

Y/n: "Shoto..." Most of them stopped laughing. "...what's the worst thing a person would do to their opponent?" It only took a moment for Shoto to answer.

Shoto: "To underestimate their enemy." My smile grew bigger.

Y/n: "Then shall we demonstrate them what it means to do such mistake?"

Shoto: "Yes." He said with a little amusement and determination.

I sighed and inhaled a huge amount of air into my lungs. 'Total Concentration'. I thought.

???: "GET THEM!!!" They charged towards us, even the woman.

Y/n: "Mizu no kokyu." (Breath of Water) I started running towards them. "San no kata:" (Third Form:) My left hand got engulfed in water while it left a trace, and I started to make some different movement with my step. "Ryuryu mai!!!" (Dance of the Rapid Current)

I delivered a left hook to a villain then with the momentum I gave another left hook to the villain behind him. I stopped spinning and spun the other way while giving a back punch.

Delivered a punch downward to a villain who was attacking from below, spun around and delivered another downward punch to the villain behind.

I put my left leg foward and my right leg behind, then spun around to deliver  a left hook towards another villain. With the momentum, I spun once more and uppercutted the villain who was attacking from above.

I stopped doing the moves, and looked at the remaining villains. The only one standing was the woman with the claws.

Y/n: "Was this all you've got?"

???: "Well, the others are dealing with your friend, dear.~" I shook my head.

Y/n: "What are your plans? If you tell me, I might spare you from the pain I caused to this guys." I felt that my right hand was sparking with electricity.

???: "I'm sorry, dear.~ But that's not how I operate.~" She extended her claws even more.

Y/n: "Suit yourself." I ran towards her with my left arm extended to the side and inhaling air. "Mizu no kokyu. Go no kata:" (Breath of Water. Fifth Form:) My hand was engulfed in water again.

She charged at me with her claws extending towards me and a disappointed smile. Once close, I jumped over her claws and flipped my hand so my palm should be facing up.

Y/n: "Kanten no jiu!!!" (The Merciful Rain of Dry Day!!!) She had the look of surprise when she saw me over her. I went past her and struck her left side between her neck and shoulder.

Then, a small rain came pouring down on her. Despite that we were indoors, it actually rained.

???: "W-What?" She fell down.

Y/n: "You may have shown no mercy to me, but I did. I don't fight woman. But if it ever comes to that sort of situation where she is stronger than me, then I'll fight back with full force." She was looking at me while she was laying on the floor. She gave me a smile and her eyes were beginning to close.

???: "Where have you been all my life?~" Then, she fell unconcious.

To say that I was glad that a beautiful woman actually told me that made me happy, was a fact. But I turned around and saw Shoto talking to a frozen villain. I walked towards him.

Shoto: "...Since I'm aiming to become a hero, I would like to avoid doing horrifying actions as much as I can." I stood beside him while looking at the villain. "What's the basis of your plan to kill All Might?"

???: "Like hell I will tell you brats!!!" I sighed in irritation.

Y/n: "You know..." I walked beside the frozen villain and took hold of his pinky finger. "...sometimes we must take..." I ripped his pinky off. He screamed in pain. "...desperate measures to get what we want." I dropped the finger and looked at the villain in the eyes. "If you don't say anything, I might take away all your fingers, pal."

???: "Y-You can't do this!!! Y-You're aiming to become a hero!!!" I smirked.

Y/n: "Maybe. But I could say that it was you trying to break free from the ice. And with so much force you couldn't do it and got your fingers separated from you because of the cold." He looked scared. "Now, if you try to counter it, no one will believe you because you're a villain and I'm a victim of this situation." I back away and looked at Shoto which he was looking at me.

Shoto: "If I didn't know you, I would mistake you with a villain." I smiled at him.

Y/n: "I'll probably take that as a compliment." I turned back to the villain with a serious expression. "Speak!"

================================

A/n: Hey everyone, seems like you have been a bad boy. Santa won't come to your house. XP Ok, let's stop this charade.

Anyways, I hope you liked it, vote for the chapter, comment, and stay tuned for next chapter.

Sayonara,

Drako Auditore Out!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.1K 125 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
79.1K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
1.3M 43.9K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...
632K 22.8K 22
Nezuko thought it was over for her; sunlight began to touch her, burning and peeling off her delicate skin. She thought that was it. She's going to d...