Why Him? (Draco Malfoy Story)

By Rey_Frost462

My name is Davina Lilith Potter, I'm Harry Potter's little sister. And as if learning about this new life wh... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
News! News! News!
Its up!

Thirty-Nine

9.3K 181 42
By Rey_Frost462

Warning! Torture scenes because this is Deathly Hallows and people can be viscous. Also there not much detail (just pain) into it but I should warn incase.

But I hope you enjoy this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This would only make it harder for you dearie." Bellatrix said with her knife against my throat.

She tried this everyday for the past month and a half.

I didn't say anything as she removed the knife and cut my wrist. I screamed as she threw me to the ground.

"Enough Bella." I heard Narcissa tell her sister. "We can't kill her, remember what the Dark Lord said."

"Don't worry Cissy." Bellatrix said. "I know how to hurt her without killing."

"Prehaps..." I heard Lucius voice. "We should wait, give her a few days to recover, I believe torturing her everyday has made her immune to the pain."

"The dark lord said so himself, one of the horcruxes has been destroyed. We can not afford to have her near to death to power her brother, when he's gotten weaker."

Bella scoffed. "Very well."

I heard footsteps retreating and one pair of soft footsteps making their way over. I look and saw Narcissa kneeling down and begin to attend my wounds. I also saw Bellatrix on the side talking to a few death eaters, one of them entered and I saw it was Draco. I look away not meeting his eyes and look to the ceiling.

Just then everything felt painful. I screamed making Narcissa jump and everyone looking at me. I shut my eyes and saw Harry.

No. no. no. no. no.

"What's wrong with her?" I heard a death eater say.

"I-I don't know." Narcissa said.

I curled into a ball and began crying and screaming from the pain. It finally stop and I was panting trying to catch my breath.

"How interesting." Bellatrix walk over to me. "It was your bother wasn't it?"

I just look at her, the pain was excruciating.

"Failed to mention that haven't we?" her husband stood beside her and walk over to kneel down. "If we kill the boy, she dies alongside with him. A price to pay for any magic."

"Raise the reward." Bellatrix said smiling wickely. "And find the boy, we shall reunite the two. We must tell the dark lord at once."

"No..."

"Take her away."

"No. No. No! No!"

Peter pick me up to make me stand on my efet as he dragged me back downstairs. He threw me on the ground and I began crying. No. harry...

I got on my feet and tried to open the doors but I couldn't. I leaned against the wall and slid down just crying. Carefully I reach into my pocket and pulled out a small vile and drank it. I threw the empty vile into the fire and felt myself going to sleep.

I woke up and we were back on pivet drive, number four.

Harry was looking around and I stood there behind him. "Harry."

He turned and saw me. "Davina!"

We ran towards each other and hugged each other but we didn't feel anything. Harry step back confused. "Wait I don't understand."

"I'll explain soon, I don't have alot of time."

"Davina what's going on?"

"A month ago, Remus, Dora and I were found. I had to protect them from the death eaters, she was pregant and they'll kill Remus. So I ran. I apparated to differnet places but I knew I had the trace it wasn't easy, but--"

"They have you, don't they?" I saw his eyes sadden. I only nodded. "The link between us why didn't you tell me?"

"If I did you would never let me leave your side. I wasn't going to lose you to the dark lord, and I was underage. They would've found us easily." I felt myself pulling away. "Listen harry, they are coming for you. I've manage to avoid the part where if you die I die. And I've felt it when you destory a horocrux, but Harry you have to becareful please."

"Davina, I'll go and recuse you."

I shook my head. "Just stay safe. They can't kill me unless they kill you. I promise I'll be alright please."

He pulled me into a tight embrace. "I love you Davina."

"I love you harry."

I woke up and saw Luna sitting beside me up.

"You alright."

I nodded and we walk over to the corner and sat down. There was a small piece of bread as Ollivander was there along with a goblin.

~~~~~~~~

It had been three weeks. Almost mid of march I belive but I couldn't be sure. They hadn't done anything to me decided it was best for me to recover before they torutre me more. Which worried me.

It was morning and we heard the door slamming open. Peter was at the door as Greyback grabbed me. I tried pulling away.

"Please..." Ollivander said. "She's only a child."

"Shut it old man." Greyback said taking me upstiars. I tried to break away because I didn't want to do it anymore. I couldn't take the pain.

And there in the room was voldemort.

"Bring her."

I saw there was a table and Professor Snape was there. Greyback placed me on the table as I was trying to fightback but death eaters got a hold of me. They tied down my arm and legs while bellatrix was standing there laughing enjoying this.

"I may have found a way to break this link." Snape said. "It was amoungst one of the former headmaster things."

"Go on Servus."

"No." I said pulling on the ropes. But Profesoor Snape stun me and I was froze in place. All I could do was watch and scream.

He began saying words that were forgein and I felt pain, immense pain. It felt like someone was ripping out my soul and quite brutally. I screamed and screamed but that didn't stop them. I felt myself blacking out and gasping for air that's when they stop.

My body drop back onto the table and I felt tired and cold. I couldnt think or seeing what wa doing on, my body was so exhausted from the amount of pain I felt so I felt myself slowly slipping away until I black out.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Third pov

"It didn't work." hissed Bellatrix.

"The spell requires blood from the boy." Snape said. "We can't do anything till we find him."

"I want her dead!" Bellatrix shouted. "The boy has not come for her as we hope, prehaps her death would motivate him."

"Patience bella." they all turned and Voldemort was standing there. "All we need is patience, enough with breaking the bond between them. I need to know what she knows about a certain wand. I need to know what her brother knows."

~~~~~~~~

Davina

I woke up on the ground still in the room at the manor.

"Ah, she's finally awake." I heard Rudolph said.

I felt something sharp and whinced in pain.

"What does your Harry Potter know?" I heard the cold voice of Voldemort.

I remained quite.

"Does he know about the horocruxes?" he said with a bit more anger.

I look at him and knew I gave it away. "Yes."

"You took vertsaserum. It's usless to fight it." Voldemort straighten up. "Let's begin with the easy questions."

A death eater brought a chair and sat in front of me. "Name."

"Davina Lilth Potter." I said trying to fight the potion but it wa strong.

"When were you born?"

"October 31st, 1981. In Gordic hollow morning of halloween. Hours before Voldemort killed my parents."

"Is it true you, Davina Potter, and your brother were rasied by muggles."

"Yes."

"How was the chamber of secerts opened?"

"Tom Riddle's diary." I wanted to stop, I fought hard even tried biting my own lip but it wasnt enough. "Lucius Malfoy snuck in the diary in Ginny Weasley's cauldron in Diagon Alley, where she thought it was nothing more than a magical diary. She then began to tell the diary everything the more she told the more Tom took control of her to open the chamber. Please... I can't."

"Continue Miss. Potter."

"Harry was the only one who knew someone else was opening the chamber. He heard the basilisk but they thought it was Arachnid, named Arogog, Hagrid's friend. It was Herimone who figured it out and Harry was the one who destroyed the balisk with the sowrd of Gryffindor. Then he used the fang of a balisk on the diary to destroy it. Please... stop."

I glanced up and saw the Malfoy's in the corner watching. I look back at the death eater in front of me.

"How did Harry Potter and Dumbledore know about horcruxes?"

"No..." I said trying so hard to fight it.

"How did they discover it Miss. Potter?!" He raised his voice even more.

"Dumbledore knew something about the diary wasn't quite right. It was filled with dark maigc, but he couldn't quite figure it out. Harry help him, I don't know how they figured it out but they had. All they know is that there are seven."

I spilled out against my will. I closed my mouth and shut my eyes.

"Please no." I begged.

Bellatrix pulled my hair back and placed the knife against my neck.

"Which do they know about dear?"

"They already destroyed the Diary and Dumbledore used all his strength to destroy the ring. I dont know what else I swear."

"Frankly my dear, they won't find the others."

Voldemort came in front of me and I saw his dark cold eyes.

"You're keeping something. What else?"

Bella pulled on my hair and dug the knife deeper.

"The locket!" I screamed. "Dumbledore and Harry went to the caves where you killed innocent childeren on your trip when you were a boy. But the one they got was a fake, someone got to it before they did."

"Who?"

"I dont know, there was no name. That's why they went to the ministry the locket was there."

"What does your brother know about the elder wand?"

"The elder what?" I was confused what the hell was that?

"The elder wand." Bellatrix sounded like she was getting really annoyed with me. "The most powerful wand in the world."

"We, I, never heard of such a thing." I felt the serum slowly losing it's affect on me. They must've given it to me hours ago. How long was I pass out for?

"The deathly hallows?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Have you heard the stories of the three brothers? Most childeren know." Bella whispered near my ear.

"Harry and I never knew we were wizard and witch until we recieved our letters. Our guardians went through lengths to conceal the truth from us about our parents. They hated magic, and everything that came with it. We didn't know the wizard world existed until Harry's birthday."

"Interesting."

Voldemort back up and heade dout the door. "Do as you wish Bella."

She smiled and came in front of me.

"Tell me dear, who is your greatest weakness? Hm?" bella questioned. "Your Achilles heal."

I knew mine and I was about to say it But I use all my strength to not say it.

"Harry." It was half a lie. Because the other half was standing in the same room watching me fight the pain.
Bella stood up as I look around and met his eyes.

"Family.... is weakness. Take her to Severus. He will continue to try and break this link between the two brother and sister."

They untied me then dragged me to the fireplace and floo powder us when we step out I notice we were in hogwarts. A place I never thought I'd see again. They walk us out of the fireplace and to where I assume is the headmaster office. As they carried me I saw students looking at me as they dragged me away but were quickly pulled inside the classrooms. We go into the great hall and there was everyone. I saw Neville, Seamus, Dean, Alice, Cho, Nigel, and even Ginny.

I was thrown on the ground as death eaters appoarched me.

"Dark lord wanted us to show you what would happen if you betray him." One of them spoke. "So we're going to change it up a bit. If you don't want to use the crutious curse on them." I saw them pointing at first years. "Then do it on her." he pointed at me. He stood behind Neville and push him forward. "You first."

I look at Neville as they place a first year beside me.

Neville stood there scared. He look at both of us and I knew he wouldn't do it.

"Neville..." He look at me. I nodded letting him know it was okay. "It's okay."

He raised his wand and pointed it at me. I saw he was struggling because then he lowered it.

"No."

One of the "teacher's" came up and glared at him. He then raised his fist and punch Neville so hard that he collpase on the ground. I closed my eyes and look away. When I reopened my eyes I saw Neville looking st me.

The man then raised his wand and pointed it at me while still looking at Neville.

"You had a chance. She was willing to take the pain, but you're so weak." his eyes snap towards me. "Crucio."

I held in my scream as I doubled over and--

"Enough!" I heard Snape's booming voice. "She is not to die."

"Says who?"

"The dark lord ordered it." he look at Greyback. "Take her to the dugeons. If you so much take another turn, the dark lord wouldn't be please to hearing how you were responsible for her death. If she dies you ignorant dog, you'll be the one responsible for the boys power."

Greyback glared at Snape as he yank me on my feet and dragged me out of the room. Snape was following us as we went to an empty room in the dungeon. He threw me inside and then closed the doors. I got up and tried to open the doors but they were spelled shut. I kick on it and then look around for another exit. Nothing.

This was my chance to escape, I could try but this was something. The doors opened agains as I grabbed a wooden pole and hid. I heard footsteps closing in and then the person turned to my view I swung the stake and hit him in the back of his head.

"Bloody hell."

I froze when I saw him. "Simon?"

He turned around to look at me and smiled. "Hey."

"How...?"

"Snape sent me here." he said proudly. I notice he didn't have one single cut on him. He was in prefect health.

I glanced down and saw the mark. My body froze up as I took a step back then looking up at him. "You're one of them."

"Not really." he said casually. "My parents are, I was forced to get this to please them."

I look at him not really buying it. "Why?"

"They hated I was sorted into Gryffindor but were kind of glad at the same time. Because I got to be close to Harry Potter, I'm not after you Davina. Once your brother's dead, I'll get the dark lord to pardon you."

"Me?"

"I love you Davina." he said coming to close for my liking as I continued to back away. "Draco is not even on Voldemort's good side, well his family isn't. The dark lord would listen to me and my parents, we can be together..."

"Stop." I said moving around the table and away from him while still trying to process this.

"Why don't you love me?"

"Beacuse you're my friend that's it."

His eyes harden as he let out a scoff. "Pity if someone where to tell the dark lord about you and Draco's relationship."

"He used me." I lied.

"We both know that's not true."

I glared at him. "You wouldn't dare."

"I would." he took a step back. "Think about it."

Once his back was turned I pulled out my wand from my locket and pointed it at him. "Oblivate." he froze as I wipe all memory of him knowing about me and Draco. I watch as all the memory left. I then cast a spelling sleep and he passed out. I put my wand away and took his wand. I walk to the door and Snape was standing there.

"Bravo, Miss. Potter." I saw a few slytherins behind him. "Get her."

Pansy was the first to grab me along with Goygle. I fought them off at first but Pansy snuck around and grabbed me. Crabbe disarmed me and the tied me to the chair.

"This may hurt just a bit Miss. Potter." Snape said forcing me to drink something. I felt my insides burning and I was to scream but he feed me the whole thing. Once it was done I let out my pain and as the burning died out.

I felt myself giving out as darkness consumed me.

Not again....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

What?! Simon's a death eater?

I figured a little twist was needed because this felt bland. Sorry if it was not much, I am coming up empty while writing this, damn writers block.

Anywyas. I hope you enjoyed it! I might update again tonight. Also Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! If you don't celebrate it Happy Thursday!

Till next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 52.4K 73
"π™°πš—πš πš“πšžπšœπš πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš, πšœπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲." Y/n Whitmoore, daughter of well known purebloods, is entering her sixth year at Hogwarts...
2.6K 46 61
Y/n Potter just found out that she has a brother. He is supposedly the chosen one. She was expected to study at the same school as Harry, hoping they...
3.1M 70K 137
You were a Potter. You grew up with Harry, your twin brother, in the same dreadful situation. You had the same lightning bolt scar, but on your neck...
306K 6.2K 101
COMPLETE! πŸ™ŒπŸΌIT GETS BETTER I PROMISE THE START IS JUST A LITTLE BORINGπŸ™ŒπŸΌ --------- This is y/n's journey through Hogwarts, having the twins as be...