When Our Worlds Collide (GxG)

By Kailaniarcher

Sequel to Different worlds. More

Prologue
Ch. One
Ch. Three
Ch. Four
Ch. Five
Ch. Six
Ch. Seven
Ch. Eight
Ch. Nine
Ch. Ten
Ch. Eleven
Ch. Twelve
Ch. Thirteen
Ch. Fourteen
Ch. Fifteen
Ch. Sixteen
Ch. Seventeen
Ch. Eighteen
Ch. Nineteen
Ch. Twenty
Ch. Twenty- One
Ch. Twenty- Two
Ch. Twenty- Three
Ch. Twenty- Four
Ch. Twenty- Five
Ch. Twenty- Six
Ch. Twenty- Seven
Ch. Twenty- Eight
Ch. Twenty- Nine
Ch. Thirty
Ch. Thirty- One
Ch. Thirty- Two
Ch. Thirty- Three
Ch. Thirty- Four
Ch. Thirty- Five
Ch. Thirty-Six
Ch. Thirty- Seven
Ch. Thirty- Eight
Ch. Thirty- Nine
Ch. Forty
Ch. Forty- One
Ch. Forty- Two
Ch. Forty- Three
Ch. Forty- Four
Ch. Forty- Five
Ch. Forty- Six
Ch. Forty- Seven
Ch. Forty- Eight
Ch. Forty- Nine
Ch. Fifty
Ch. Fifty- One
Ch. Fifty- Two
Epilogue

Ch. Two

2.1K 80 4
By Kailaniarcher

Brie's feathery kisses were the cause for her beginning to stir. Raye felt each and every single brush of the girl's pillowy lips against hers, her cheeks, nose, forehead causing her to open her eyes with a wide grin against her face.
"Mm, morning," Brie greeted once she saw that Raye was completely conscious. She often enjoyed seeing the way the girl would be smiling at her the moment she flung her eyes opened, it's a side to her girl that no one but herself got to see and she loved it.

"Morning," Raye whispered back, her voice husky and a little deep. She'd noticed that Brie had already done her morning routine and she wondered how she was able to do it when merely hours ago she pulled quite a shift at the hospital. Wasn't she ever exhausted?
Looking at her ready to tackle the day confirmed it. Apparently not.

"You were mumbling in your sleep baby, it's why I woke you. Were you having a nightmare?"

Frowning, Raye panicked a little at the idea of talking in her sleep. Had Brie heard something? Even more anxious, she wondered if she might have mumbled about the encounter she had with Craig last night. Such a thought left her uneasy, and she cursed herself for promising Craig to keep their talk a secret knowing full well it would be hard for her to do.

"Did I say anything coherent?"

"No, but you seemed a little upset though." Replied Brie with a slight scowl. She climbed onto the bed entirely and wrapped her arms around Raye's neck as they laid staring at each other, laying side by side.

"Maybe I was telling some of the guys off." Raye shrugged.

"What?" Brie chuckled. " You were telling them, the usual go fuck yourselves?"

"Yes,"

Her candid response caused Brie to laugh again and this time Raye was the one to initiate a kiss as soon as she'd settled down. She'd closed her eyes and leaned in wrapping her lips against Brie's. It was slow, and Raye took her time in tasting the insides of her mouth, loving the slight hint of coffee still lingering in each corner. Brie started mumbling something she disregarded beside her. The only focus was their hot tongues as they explored every nook and cranny of each other, tasting of the sweetness therein. Both of their arousals started to grow so as they kissed. It became deep and passionate, they both panted roughly for air to be trapped inside of their starved lungs. Brie had started mounting Raye ever so slowly, settling between her legs she'd started to part.

Moaning at the subtle way in which Brie had started to take control, Raye enjoyed a bit of dominance from her occasionally. Brie was a force to be reckoned with once she was given the opportunity to dominate and she loved how perfect she was at that too. Feeling a hand as it started groping her ass, Raye couldn't help but giggle at how tender she was despite her attempts at being the aggressor.

"Baby hands," She mocked during the kiss and Brie pulled away panting, a smirk against her lips.

"It's that it now?"

"Yeah, baby hands."

Brie laughed, shaking her head and her loose ponytail swayed. Her loose curls danced and brushed against her slightly sun-kissed skin. Trailing kisses against Raye's throat, Brie smirked feeling as she shivered beneath her body. She'd started to moan, running her hands over Brie's back and down into her shorts, gripping the flesh of her ass cheeks. It had grown increasingly hot when Raye's phone decided to start ringing amidst their fun.

"Fuck, no!" She groaned.
Brie simply rolled off of her tittering as she regarded her aggravated facial expression.

"Do not go anywhere, we're finishing this." Raye mouthed softly at her.
Locating her phone on the nightstand, she saw that it was her uncle calling and she braced herself for the conversation.

"Hey, uncle Luca,"

"Rise and shine kiddo we got business to discuss." He replied.

"Is everything alright though, with the thing from last night?" She was vague but Luca caught on, it's why he called.
"Yeah, he's gonna be alright. A couple of the guys brought him to my office a while ago."

"I need them to keep eyes on him, I should be there in about an hour or so."

"Don't worry about him, he's fine." Replied Luca. "I'll see you when you get here."

"Alright," Raye hung up, but she found Brie eyeing her a bit in curiosity.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, just some things I need to discuss with Uncle Luca."

"Is it something serious because you seem a little on edge?"

"Not as troubling as you might think, I'm just tired of this type of stuff is all."
She answered and she felt bad for lying to Brie but she needed too, she promised Craig to keep his business to herself. Also, she knew sharing such a thing would leave Brie upset and she wanted to avoid it as best as possible.

"You'd think you would've been allowed to just step away completely, but I guess it's not as easy. What time do you have to go?" She questioned, resting her rear against the nightstand, gripping the edge with her hands.

"Not until we're done here."
Raye smirked, beckoning her forward with her index finger to which she couldn't resist grinning as she walked over to the bed again. The moment she came closer, Raye wrapped her hands around her waist, pulling her into her lap. They crashed onto the bed, laughing together, gazing into one another's eyes. Raye was unable to deny it, she would never deny it— she was in love with Brie and whenever she saw her she would always envision them sending the rest of their lives together, it was what she wanted.
And for a few months, she'd been contemplating popping the question, but she guessed she always held back because she was waiting for the right moment but when would be such a time she inwardly questioned?

Hands that were a bit smaller than hers and way softer ultimately started caressing her face as lips and tongue tangled with hers. Brie was careful in the way she touched her as if she was afraid to leave an imprint on her skin and it's something Raye loved about her, how gentle she was. She knew exactly what to be whenever needed, but her overall way of doing everything was the gentler approach; given when she was not frustrated of course.

Spending a great deal of time focusing on each other's pleasure before leaving the bed, Raye left Brie exhausted and confined to the plush folds, chuckling to herself softly at the sleeping girl with tossed black hair. The sight of her against the covers was enough to cause her to stop and stare for a while.
The way her light brown skin contrasted against the bland sheets and how her bundle of hair was the darkest thing in the room was a thing to have seen. With a slight curl of her lips, Raye left the room then altogether the apartment. Her destination? Luca's little office to sort out the issue going on with Craig.

* * * *

Cigarettes and boos were the two mingled scents that greeted Raye the moment she stepped foot in the back of the restaurant. Luca kept a little office space there and usually, it was the hub of all illegal activities for the mob.
A lot of the guys were around that day, specifically that room but the moment they saw her they started to leave, to go about business they suddenly remembered needed their attention.
Craig was seen sitting on the couch by himself, dark circles under his soft eyes and she could see how troubled he was, instantly she pitied him.

"Glad you could make it," Luca said after realising why the room became empty. Raye quietly moved over to take a seat on a lounge, taking off her jacket allowing her grey sweater to show.

"Mi dispiace di essere stato trattenuto, avevo delle cose di cui occuparmi."

Luca had seen the hint of mischief in her eyes and he chuckled.
"Per cose intendi sua sorella?"

Raye grinned, running her hands through her rich hair and then shrugging. "I'd rather do her than be here," She replied and her uncle laughed. Craig was oblivious to their conversation mainly because he couldn't understand, also he didn't exactly care so he zoned out.

"How are you this morning Mr Paulson?" She asked and he gazed at her after realizing she was addressing him.

"Tired, " he shrugged.

Sharing a glance over to Raye, Luca arched a brow her way and she remained expressionless.

"Heard you got tied up in some awful business out there my boy."
He said out loud, finally addressing the strange fella while taking a seat.

"Yeah, I'm quite unfortunate."

"Unfortunate is a decent way to put it in, you're shit out of luck because I've heard whispers about who it was that you killed."

"You know the guy?" Raye questioned. Her uncle taking a sip from his bourbon before settling back his attention onto her.

"I've heard whispers, and they don't sound good for your boy over there. Heard the name, Quinn among these whispers. That guy he killed could've been working for him. No one wonder people's been hunting you down."

Frowning at the sound of his name, Raye turned to Craig, her eyes pleading with him on how he'd gotten himself in such a mess.

"What exactly did you do and who hired you to kill that guy?"

"Like I told you last night, I rolled up and did my thing after this guy I work for told me to do it. He said that dude was a snitch and he needed him dead."

"And you really had no clue who he was?"

"None," He answered honestly.

Raye started stroking her chin as she studied him. He looked nothing like Brie, nor the rest of his siblings.
They were all individually different, looking nothing like the other or their parents, something she'd learned was a blessing many times from Brienna. She liked that none of her siblings nor herself resembled one and other in any way, she liked the individuality to it.
Staring at him, however, only caused thoughts of Brienna to surface and yet again she felt bad for keeping things from her. Nonetheless, shaking those thoughts from her head, Raye regarded Craig again.

"If there's anyone you need to inform that you won't be around, please do so because you will need to disappear for some time until this whole thing blows over."

Sighing at the words of the girl sitting across the room, Craig knew something like that was going to happen. He hated having to do it but for his safety, he guessed he had no other choice.
The first group of people that came into his mind to contact was first Cassie, and then his parents and then maybe his other siblings. They'd be concerned by his sudden absence and would be confused about the nature of it but he had no other choice.
It was either that or.. Well, he didn't want to think about the alternative Craig thought, pressing his lips together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 9.4K 26
Sequel to She's Daddy
39.8K 1.5K 7
Sequel to my book: Her Sister.
72.2K 3.1K 85
Sequel to More than That. Dj and Sin.
19.2K 384 30
Love or family?