โœ“ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ญ, mattia polib...

By LAVISHLULLABY

๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ! ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ.. ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ... More

intro
part one
part two
part three
part four
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
part twenty-one
part twenty-two
part twenty three
part twenty four
part twenty five
part twenty six
part twenty seven
part twenty eight
part twenty nine
part thirty
part thirty one
part thirty two
the end
PART 2 OF THE BOOK!!

part five

50.9K 889 2.2K
By LAVISHLULLABY

Adeya

I bit my lip as the wind blew my hair back as I walked to the school. Why? Why did I kiss to kiss him? Stupid. I'm stupid. I know what's going to happen. I'm going to be heartbroken and so is he. This is happening again.

I was starting to develop feelings for Mattia Polibio and every time I saw him, they grew. I got butterflies whenever he was around. As I entered the school doors, all I could think about was that kiss. It wasn't like any kiss I've had before. I could still taste his lips on mine. I turned a corner heading to my class, only to bump into a chest.

I looked up to see the familiar face. "Oh, hi Pinto." I said staring at the face of Mattia's friend.

"What's the rush?" He laughed, picking up my bag that fell when I bumped into him.

"Uhh, just getting to class."

"Where are ya heading?" He began walking next to me down the hallway.

"D building, third floor." I stared at the ground, trying to get Mattia out of my head.

"I'll walk you there." I nodded my head and we walked in silence for about 30 seconds. Before he spoke up again. "So, you and Mattia?" He smiled at me.

Fuck. How did he know about the kiss already? "How do you know?" I quickly said, my eyes widening and my face reddening.

It happened like 5 minutes ago.

"It's pretty obvious, half the school knows." He said.

"What!?" Word got around fast as I looked up at Pinto with complete shock over my head. "The kiss happened like 5 minutes ago!"

Pinto looked at me, laughing. "You guys kissed?"

"uh.. What were you talking about?" I said. So, he wasn't talking about the kiss.. Oh no, I just made an idiot out of myself.

"How you guys like each other.." He smirked. "I didn't know you guys kissed."

"W-we don't like each other." I stuttered out.

"It's pretty obvious Adeya. Everyone can tell just how you guys walk together. You don't hide it."

"Does Mattia know?" I said, talking about me liking him.

"Well, I guess after your little kiss he might." Pinto laughed at me. I bite my lip.

"This is my class." I said pointing to the door.

"I need to start walking with you more often, you can't keep your mouth shut." He laughed. "Have a fun class cutie." He winked before turning around.

"You know, I thought we were going to have a nice conversation without you trying to hit on me!" I shouted after him and he laughed and shrugged his shoulders as he continued walking.

I laughed as I walked into class. And for a split second, me and Mattia's kiss, was out of my mind.

But that only lasted a second.

Mattia Polibio

I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face as I headed to my class. Adeya kissed me. I couldn't even focus on what she said after the kiss because I was so happy there was a kiss in the first place.

She can totally make a boy go crazy.

I couldn't stop smiling as I sat in my chair in Math class. Alejandro noticed and laughed.

"What got you so happy?" He looked at me as I took my seat next to him. Before I could answer, Pinto walked in.

"Polibio and Adeya kissed at lunch!" He shouted. Everyones attention turned to me. I was too happy to be embarrassed.

I turned to Alejandro. "Does that answer your question?" I laughed and he nodded.

Pinto pulled a chair up to our desks.

"How did you know?" I turned my attention to Pinto.

"Lets just say Adeya accidentally blurted it out when I walked her to class."

I began laughing but then my attitude quickly changed. "Wait, you walked her to class?" I said slightly pissed off.

"Dude, chill. She was worked up about the kiss, on edge and ran into me in the hallway. So I walked her to class to find out what was going on. Trust me dude, she's all yours." He held his hands up in surrender.

"So bro, your finally got the balls to kiss her?" Alejandro said, Pinto and him stared at me.

I shook my head. "She kissed me."

"Broooooo." Pinto said leaning back in his chair. "You got a keeper."

"Nice man." Alejandro patted my on the back.

"How was the kiss?" Pinto said, leaning forward again.

I shook my head with a smile. I was not about to go all soft talking about how fucking perfect the kiss was. How it was like the fourth of July with the fireworks going off. I couldn't imagine a better kiss. And it was just a simple peck.

"Fine, don't tell us. I'll found out." Pinto said.

"Mr. Pinto." Our teacher began. "I don't see you until next period. Why are you in my class?" She said walking towards us.

"Ms, come on, this is important. Our boy Mattia is in love." Pinto said pointing to me and my face instantly reddened.

"You're late to your own class Francesco, and I'm not writing you a pass." She crossed her arms.

"Come on ms, pleaseeeeeee." He begged. "I can't get another detention."

"Should have thought about that before coming here."

"We're dealing with boy stuff Ms, I had a good reason."

"Mr. Polibio being 'in love' is not a good reason." She rolled her eyes heading back to her desk.

"I am the wingman here, I needed to let the whole class know that Mattia and this special lady kissed at lunch. It was my duty to-" He went off about how he had a good reason.

"If I give you a pass can you please shut up?" She said.

"Of course." He smiled widely. "Thank ya ms. Oh and I didn't do the homework." He said taking the pass and leaving the class.

I saw the teacher roll her eyes but laugh as he left.

Pinto sure was something else. He wasn't necessarily a bad kid, but he had his way of annoying every single teacher. Sort of the class clown.

I looked at Alejandro and he studied my face.

"What?" I whispered.

"I feel like something bad is going to happen." He bit the inside of his cheek.

That's when I began to panic. Alejandro was always right about this kinda stuff. Like he had a gut feeling and was always right.

He knew something was going to happen when I caught my ex cheating on me. He knew something was going to happen when I broke my wrist last year. He just knew this kinda stuff.

I just hope this doesn't involve Adeya...

Adeya

It has been a full period later and I still can't believe I blurted out that I kissed Mattia to Pinto. I laughed to myself thinking about it as I headed to my next class. I had this class with Pinto, so I assumed he would talk to me about the kiss and/or Mattia.

I sat down in the same seat I've sat in the past few days and was kind of relieved when I didn't see him into class. Either he wasn't showing up or he was going to be late. As I pulled my notebook out of my bag, my question was answered.

Pinto walked in a second before the bell rang. He smiled at the teacher as he came to sit in the empty seat next to me.

He raised his hand and our teacher sighed. "Yes Mr. Pinto" She said, leaning forward in her chair.

"This is the girl we were talking about last period!" He blurted out, pointing directly at me. I instantly felt my face redden.

Our teacher smiled.

"So, you and Mr. Polibio?" She laughed and my face reddened even more, which I didn't think was possible.

"Uhhh." I couldn't speak.

"They had a cute picnic at lunch and then SHE kissed HIM!" Pinto said. I immediately snapped my head towards him, glaring at him.

"Pinto!" I shouted, slapping him on the arm. He laughed.

Our teacher laughed and shook her head. "Ok, it is clear that Ms. Jones doesn't want to talk about this anymore. So, let's talk about math!" She said and started her lesson. But before she began, I mouthed the words 'thank you' towards her and she nodded her head.

A few minutes into the class a piece of paper landed on my desk. I looked over at Pinto who was staring off into the distance, clearly making it seem like he didn't throw it on my desk.

On the note, in sloppy handwriting was:

"lover boy was hung up on your kiss when he came back from lunch''

My face reddened as I read it and I heard Pinto laugh slightly. I looked up at him and he nodded his head towards the paper, telling me to write back.

"Don't lie to me Francesco Pinto"

I tossed the paper back towards him and seconds later it was back on my desk.

"Would I lie to you? He couldn't wipe the smile off of his face."

I decided not to reply. I just blushed a little and put the note in my bag, so it wasn't open to the public.

The bell finally rang, signaling that school was over. I quickly stopped by my locker, dropping my books off, and then I left heading to the exit, to begin my walk home.

"Hey! Adeya!" I heard my name being called from quite a distance away, I turned to see none other than Mattia Polibio calling my name. "Student parking lot is the other way!"

I laughed and began heading towards him.

"What? Did you think I wasn't going to give you a ride home?" He said, hanging his arm over my shoulder as we headed to his car.

"I guess it just slipped my mind." I looked at him.

"I hope you don't mind, but I need to drop Alex off at his house first."

"That's no problem at all." I smiled at him, thankful we would drop him off first. That meant more time with Mattia.

He opened the door for me and I thanked him as I sat down. Seconds later Alejandro ran down the hill to the car and hopped in the back.

"Lets go, go, go!" He said, breathing heavy. "Jessica tried talking to me and I needed to get out of there." We all laughed and Mattia started his car.

Alejandro lived pretty close to the school so we were there in under 5 minutes.

"Bye!" I smiled at him.

"Later bro!" Mattia said.

"Don't have too much fun, you crazy kids." He said laughing as he left the car heading to his house. We waited for him to walk inside before heading down the street. The opposite direction of my house.

"Mattia. My house is-"

"I know." He cut me off. I gave him a confused look. "We're going out for frozen yogurt!" He said in an excited voice.

"I didn't bring money."

Mattia looked at me and then pulled over to the side of the rode. I was wicked confused and just stared at him. "Adeya, whenever you're with me, you're not going to pay for anything. Especially when I just surprise you with this kind of stuff. Got it?"

"Mattia. You don't have-"

"I want to." He cut me off once again.

I blushed. "I got it." I licked my lips looking at him.

"Good." He said heading to the frozen yogurt place.

A few minutes into the drive, I noticed Mattia move his hand, nervously, over to me. I felt my face get hot, but I moved my hand to meet his.

He glimpsed over at me with a smile. He kept his left hand on the wheel, and his right had was tangled with mine. His thumb rubbed the back of my hand as I hid my face in my hair to make it less noticable that I was blushing.

After a few moments of silence (which wasn't awkward at all) we pulled up to the frozen yogurt place.

His hand left mine as we got out of the car, but when we met in front of the car, he grabbed my hand once again. I tried my hardest, but I couldn't keep the smile off of my face. He opened the door for me and I thanked him.

"What kind are you going to get?" He asked as we grabbed our cups.

"Probably vanilla." I said, being my boring self.

"No way. Hey, how about you make mine and I make yours? See if you know what I like." He winked at me.

"Alright, you can't look." I said, turning my back towards him.

"But, I love looking at you." I bit my lip as I turned to look at him. He was smiling at me. "Would it be weird if I kissed you, right here, right now?" He said, suddenly getting a little shy.

"Mattia, whenever you're with me you will never have to ask whether you can kiss me or not." I said mimicking him from the car when he said he would always pay. "Got it?" I smiled widely as I moved closer to him.

"Got it." He said leaning in towards me.

"Good." I said moving that little inch so our lips touched. It wasn't a very long or passionate kiss, considering we were in public in a frozen yogurt place. But boy, did that kiss make my body tingle. I was making his cup and I still had goosebumps.

I glanced over at Mattia who was studying some of the toppings, thinking of which ones to put on. He looked up at me.

"Hey! No peaking" He said, turning his back towards me.

"I'm sorry." I laughed.

As we finished, we walked up to pay for them. The girl behind the counter stared wide eyed at Mattia, then she looked at me.

"Adeya!" She said in a girly voice. "How are you!?" She smiled at me. Her face looked familiar, but I don't have a clue who she is. She must have noticed this due to the confused look on my face. "It's me, Denise, from your science class."

"Oh, hi." I smiled, holding the frozen yogurt cup in both hands. I don't really remember her and we have never had a conversation before.

"I didn't know you knew Mattia Polibio." She bit her lip looking at him.

That explains it. She was only talking to me because I was with Mattia. "Uh yeah." I quickly answered.

"We'd like to pay for these, you know, before the melt." Mattia jumped into the conversation, clearly annoyed.

"Oh of course." She said paying for them. "12.82" She said as Mattia pulled his wallet out. "Oh what a gentlemen, paying for both of yours." She said leaning over the counter towards Mattia, taking the money.

Mattia nodded his head. She gave him his change back and he grabbed both cups. He handed me the one he made me.

"Thank you." I said, taking it from him.

He glanced back to see Denise staring at us, well, more like glaring at me, from behind the counter.

"Let's go eat this outside." He said and I couldn't be happier. I didn't want to be stared at this entire time. He held the door for me.

"Thanks." I said as we sat on a nearby bench.

"Ok, let's see if you know the real Mattia Polibio." He said inspecting his cup of frozen yogurt. "Well, I can see you loaded on the candy." He laughed.

"You look like you have a sweet tooth." I laughed, smiling widely at him.

"You guessed right." He said. "You get a 9.5 out of 10."

"Why a 9.5?!" I hit him in the shoulder.

"Because you sneaked a peak when I was doing yours." He stuck his tongue out at me.

"I wasn't looking at the frozen yogurt!" I exclaimed. "I was looking at you!" I blurted out, not meaning too. My face immediately reddened and I turned to hide in in my hair. When I finally looked back at Mattia, he was just sitting there smiling at me.

"How'd I do on your yogurt?" He asked, changing the subject, knowing I didn't want to say anymore. Thank goodness.

"It was a good choice basing it on fruits and chocolate, my two favorite things." I smiled.

"I thought so."

"You get a 9 out of 10." I said, as I began scooping some into my spoon.

"Woah woah woah, what did I do wrong?" He asked.

"You gave me a 9.5" I laughed.

He rolled his eyes and began eating his. After a few bites he looked at me. "Is it good?"

"Yeah, try it." I said holding a spoonful out for him. He accepted and took a bite.

"I did a pretty damn good job." He said and I nodded, agreeing with him. He held a spoonful out of his yogurt. I took a bite.

"I did a pretty damn good job too." I said, copying his words.

So for the next 15 minutes, we sat on that bench, talking about stupid pointless things, that we were oh so involved in. I couldn't stop smiling and neither could Mattia.

I am starting to really like this boy. And normally, I try and push those feelings out because I don't want to be hurt. But, right now, all that didn't matter. Because I was with Mattia, and that's all that made me happy right now

———
Now I'm craving frozen yogurt HAHA anyways thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote so I know if you guys want me to keep this story going! Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.8K 31
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
308K 3.5K 41
just read this,,, and english is not my first language so have mercy. STORY COMPLETED
130K 2.3K 87
Imagines of your favorite jersey boys. Send request โ€ผ๏ธ (Slow updates)
112K 1.4K 24
๐‘Ž โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™, ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ง ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๏ฟฝ...