Property | P. JM

By glitterypjimin

"You didn't know? You're Park Jimin's biggest possession" Highest rankings #1 jiminau #1 jiminfanfic #4 kor... More

Disclaimer
Intro: Heartbeat
A Glimpse of Property
- One
- Two
- Three
- Four
- Five
- Six
- Seven
- Eight
- Nine
- Ten
- Eleven
- Twelve
- Thirteen
- Fourteen
- Fifteen
- Sixteen
- Seventeen
- Nineteen
- Twenty
Special : Side Story I
- Twenty One
- Twenty Two
- Twenty Three
- Twenty Four
- Twenty Five
- Twenty Six
- Twenty Seven
- Twenty Eight
- Twenty Nine
- Thirty
- Thirty One
- Thirty Two
- Thirty Three
- Thirty Four
- Thirty Five
Side Story: Park Jimin
- Thirty Six
PLEASE READ
- Thirty Seven
- Thirty Eight
Most Asked Questions.
- Thirty Nine
- Forty
- Forty One
- Forty Two
- Forty Three
- Forty Four
- Forty Five
- Forty Six
- Forty Seven
- Forty Eight
- Forty Nine
- Fifty
- Fifty One
- Fifty Two
- Epilogue : Eternity

- Eighteen

11.7K 570 172
By glitterypjimin

Tear

'There's no such thing as beautiful goodbyes, so just begin now. Take it easy, slowly cut out my heart, step on the pieces that were broken apart'

I read the text over and over again as I laid on the bed. It's 6:00 am in the morning and I didn't really get any decent amount of sleep as I think of the things that could happen later.

I woke up around 4:30 am and I packed up my clothes and arranged it on my luggage.

I took a shower and after I walked out of the room and Lady Che was surprised to see me up this early.

I went out of the house and admire the beautiful mansion in front of me as well as the garden and the beach front. This would be the last day I would be able to look at this beautiful view.

If there are hellos then there's bound to be a goodbye. I thought about the message again, right. There's no such thing as beautiful goodbyes and the real world is different from the promises we, people made.

I stood near the gazebo and smiled as I look at the endless ocean right before me, I hugged myself and shallowed the darkest thoughts I had right now.

"You're up early huh?" I was startled, I looked behind me and I saw Seokjin behind me, already dressed, I forgot that he is leaving tonight to go to Jungkook's, then if He's awake that mean Jimin is awake too.

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep so I decided to roam around" I said and he hummed and he stuffed his hand in his pocket

"It was nice meeting you Y/N" He said and I smiled and I closed my eyes "I hope Jimin and You will have a happy marriage" He added and I looked at him with pain in my eyes.

I'm going to hurt him with the truth later today, I don't think I'll be happy nor he'll be happy.

"It's nice meeting you too" I said and he smiled and he turn a little and faced me

"Can I hug you?" He asked and I chuckled and nodded. I let him hug me and when he pulled away, he pat my back. "I hope to see you again" He said and without any other word he walked away and I watched him.

I laughed a little when he turn around and waved his hand at me and I decided to sit on the sand and memorize this amazing scenery. I would miss this. The calmness of the sea, the sound of the waved hitting the sand, the gazebo, the hammock, everything but I don't belong here. I'm not.

I spend my time sitting on the sand even if the sun was already up and shining brightly.

"Miss Y/N! Miss Y/N!" I momentarily looked behind me as I saw Jinhee Unnie looking at me with a sweet smile

"Sir Jimin is looking for you" She said excitedly and I nodded, I couldn't even make myself smile, I can't. I told her that I'll follow right away but I couldn't bring myself to move, my heart is trembling against my chest, I feel like I have been stabbed and choked. I could feel tears threatening to fall.

I stayed a little longer even if Jinhee unnie called for me again.

"Y/N" It was Jimin, I heard his footsteps behind me and I didn't look back, he reached for me and he wrapped his arm around my waist and softly kissed my shoulder. "Good morning baby" he whispered and I smiled and I placed my hand on the top of his.

"Morning" I said and he hummed and he hugged me even tighter, pressing his chest against my back and his chin was on my shoulder.

"You're up early" he said and I nodded

"I woke up early and I couldn't sleep so I decided to roam a little" I said and he nodded and I closed my eyes as his lips were pressed against my temple and it stays there.

"I didn't sleep either" He said and I titled my head lightly and I smiled softly as I saw his eyebrows furrowed and lips pouted.

"You didn't sleep? Why?" I asked and he inhaled and he pouted even more and I laughed and pinched him. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together.

"I couldn't sleep because of what you said to me last night" he said and I giggled, he pressed his nose against my cheeks

"It kept you up all night? Then I shouldn't have said it" I said and he growled and bite my ear playfully.

I don't know how long we stayed there but he insisted to Jinhee unnie that we are going to eat at the gazebo so that's what happened and just at the right time we finished our food Jimin and Jihyun's friends came including Chloe.

I smiled awkwardly as Chloe sit beside Jimin and Jihyun sit beside me.

"Jimin hyung, you and Y/N should join us today! It was always you too hanging out together" Jihyun said and Jimin chuckled, I didn't noticed that he had an arm wrapped around my waist and I saw Chloe staring at Jimin's hand possessively wrapped around me.

I lifted my gaze and I nod at Jihyun and Jimin sighed softly beside me but end up nodding anyway.

The group started playing games at the sand and a few were already swimming, Jimin and I decided to go and change our clothes and agree to come back right away.

I went inside the room and I opened the closet, the only things I packed is the one I only owned, I left everything Jimin bought for me. I decided to wear a swimming short and a yellow shirt and when I went back to the living room Jimin was already there and looking at me.

I walked towards him with heavy heart and he pull me closer to his before placing a soft kiss on my lips.

We walked back to the beach hand in hand and I saw how Chloe's expression changed as she saw Jimin and when she saw our intertwined hands.

"Jimin, Let's go! We missed hanging with you!" Chloe said and Jimin looked at me and I pulled my hand back and I nodded at him. He cupped my cheeks in his hand and I chuckled as he kissed me repeatedly, My cheeks burned from embarrassment and if Jihyun didn't call for his brother Jimin wouldn't stop.

Jimin went to the water and I remained on the shore, I sit and let the waves hit me. I watched Jihyun and Jimin expertly swim towards the deep part of the sea and The girls giggling. I met Chloe's eyes and she smirked at me and she dives in and went to where Jimin is. I smiled.

Maybe Jimin would end up with Chloe. Who knows.

"Y/N? Why are you staying there come in the water!" Sungwoon and his girlfriend stood behind me and I smiled and shake my head.

I lied to all of these people, I lied to myself, I fucking lied.

In the end Sungwoon convinced me to get in the water and Jimin had the biggest smile when he saw me in. He swims towards me and he wrapped his arm around my waist before he lifted his self up. I chuckled as he kisses my nose before pushing his hair back.

"Aren't you scared?" He asked and I shake my head

"You're there, I'm not scared" I said and he smiled and hugged me tightly and I saw how furious Chloe is and I've came to the conclusion she really wants Jimin, she's jealous and envious.

"Jimin! Come on!" Chloe said in demanding tone, she rolled her eyes at me and I looked at Jimin.

"You go" I simply said, for him it didn't mean anything but for me, it's my simple way of letting him go. He was about to go when I grabbed his hand and he looked at me with his one eyebrow raised

"Jimin?"

"What is it baby?" My heart hurts on how sweet his voice sounded.

I took a deep breath and shallowed the pain.

"Can you kiss me?" I asked and his eyes widen a little but he didn't waste any time as he went back to me and get a hold of my neck before pressing his lips on mine. I don't care if everyone sees, I don't care anymore, this would be the last anyway.

I parted my lips and let Jimin kiss me the way he wants, I was lost on how tender his lips are, I focused on how it felt against mine, I memorized the feeling and held it close to my heart.

I kissed him back and I felt him smirking on my lips, I giggled and kissed him more and at the same time tears fell from the corner of my eyes. Jimin pulled away and pressed a kiss on my forehead. He didn't noticed the tears since I'm already soaked with the salt water and he finally swim away from me.

I look at him moving further and further away from me and I guess that's it. I'm just going to wait until I have him alone and I will tell him everything.

I played a little with Jihyun and his friends with Sungwoon until I saw Jinhee unnie place some foods in the Gazebo. I went out of the water and walked towards the Gazebo and in the corner of my eye I saw Chloe walking towards me with a devilish smile on her lips.

"Kim Y/N" she called and I looked behind me and she smiled at me.

I saw some of their friends were looking at our direction but Jimin didn't, Chloe wouldn't hurt me. I know she won't, not now that Jimin was out there.

"When are you going to tell Jimin the truth?" She asked and my eyes widen.

Oh god, no please.

"There, The reaction I want to see, you little liar" She said and I backed away a little and she pretended as if she's just going to get some juice

"You're surprised that I know?" She asked and I sighed defeatedly.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled "I'm planning to tell Jimin today and I will leave tonight" I said and she looked at me with her victory smile and I balled my fist. This is tearing me apart. How did she know.

"Really? Then why don't you tell him now? He's here" She said and I looked behind me and Jimin was there.

Fuck. When did he got here?

"Tell me what baby?" Jimin asked softly and Chloe chuckled and I bite my lips trying not to let myself cry. I can't cry right now.

I couldn't speak, I opened my mouth but words wouldn't come out and Chloe looked at Jimin and laughed mockingly at me.

"Tell him now, what are you waiting for?" Chloe said and Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and intently stare at me.

"What? What is happening?" Jimin asked confusedly. I sighed and looked down. Chloe sighed and she walked towards Jimin. I looked up and I was about to speak but Chloe beat me to it.

"Your fiancé is lying to you Jimin, come on Y/N why don't you tell him the truth, you're a filthy liar, a sixteen year old liar" Chloe said and I feel like I have been stabbed, I met Jimin's eyes and his eyes widen and I only mumbled a sorry before running back towards the mansion.

This is the end of the lies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 804 25
"You're really cute." "I don't even know you!" "Then come and get to know me. ;)"
681K 21K 52
Highest rank - #93 in Fanfiction
184K 8.2K 126
𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢, 𝐀 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐮𝐧...
70.2K 1.8K 22
"𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰...