lovely | ninjago x reader

Od goldenflqme

'๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ซ'๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ถ?' a ninjago x reader based on ninjago masters of spinjitzu. season 1 - season... Viac

LOVELY
prologue.
the one who got away.
the way of the ninja. part one
the way of the ninja. part two
king of the shadows. part one
king of the shadows. part two
rise of the snakes. part one.
rise of the snakes. part two
home. part one
update + suggestions!
home. part two
snakebit. part one
never trust a snake. part one
never trust a snake. part two
REDESIGNING!
never trust a snake. part three
can of worms. part one
the snake king. part one
the snake king. part two
tick tock. part one
once bitten, twice shy. part one
the royal blacksmiths. part one
the royal blacksmiths. part two

snakebit. part two

2.9K 82 58
Od goldenflqme

season 1, episode 3, part 2

YOU watched with sad eyes as the dragons flew off into the distance, knowing that there was a chance that you'd never see them again. Despite only being with them a few days, they had been with you for a good majority of your missions, and therefore, it was hard seeing them leave.

Cole was standing behind the seven of you, looking deeply hurt. You know Cole was closer with Rocky than with anyone else. You placed a soft, reassuring hand on his shoulder. He gave you a small smile, to which you returned the gesture. As you began to walk, you let your hand slip off of his shoulder and back down to your side.

"Boo!" A voice screamed into your ear. You turned around and tried to punch the person, but they ducked just in time. "Woah, that was a close one." Kai said, regaining his composure. "Oh my god, you need to stop doing that! Next time I might just use my bow and arrow instead," you threatened, making him roll his eyes playfully. "Oh really?" he asked cheekily. "Uhm, yeah." you replied as though it was obvious. "Well in that case, I promise that I'll never do it again." he spoke mockingly. "I thought so," you said back as you began walking ahead of him.

。o○☆

"AH, of all the days to loose our ride." Jay huffed sadly, his eyes stuck to the ground. "Ditto." you sighed. "That flute, you've never told us why it's so special." Zane pointed over to the flute Sensei was playing quietly. "Long ago, there were many flutes," he began to explain. "Created to combat the powers of the serpentine and drive them underground. But over time, Ninjago's forgotten it's ancestors' wisdom, and now this is the only one." He finished, as he turned to Jay and began playing it loudly. Jay jumped back with a look of disapproval in his face as you sniggered into your hand. "I get the lesson, respect your elders or else suffer the consequences. Boy, you guys are laying it on thick!" Jay complained as he continued walking, whilst the rest of you had stopped.

The Junkyard was just in front of them now. "Perhaps you are only hearing what you need to hear." Sensei explained vaguely - as he does most things. Jay looked around nervously and you raised an eyebrow. "What is it?" Nya asked him curiously. "It's quiet." Jay mumbled. "And?" you asked him, his growing nervousness making you worried. "My family is never quiet." he said, before pulling down his mask and running inside. You followed behind him, running beside Cole and Kai as you got closer to the entrance. Jay sprinted over to a recycled freezer, where loud muffled noises could be heard from inside. He threw away the metal pole that was holding the door closed, before opening the door as quickly as possible.

Inside were Jay's parents, tape over their mouths and hands tied behind their backs. "What happened? Who did this?" Jay asked desperately, his voice shaking slightly. He ripped the tape off of his mother's mouth, "Sweetheart, you came." his mother smiled, revealing two sharp fangs on either side of her teeth.

The serpentine!

He then pulled the tape off of his father's mouth. "You gotta get out of here. You shouldn't of come. It's the s-s-snakes!" he pleaded, his 's' sounding more exaggerated than usual. Thought so. "The bite of the fangpyre!" Sensei exclaimed, clearly knowing more than the other six of you. "Once they sink their teeth, their venom can turn anything into a serpent. It's only a matter of time before the full transformation is complete!" he said as Jay's parents hopped out of the container. You then staggered back as a huge bulldozer drove straight into the junkyard, swinging the wrecking ball around dangerously. The thing that was odd, per say, were the jack-o-lantern like face staring straight at you. It... growled?

"Uh, is that wrecking ball staring at me?" Cole asked wondrously. They swung the weapon around as it came hurling straight towards the people. "Duck!" you screamed, making everyone jump out the way, except from Jay's parents. They stood, unable to move as the giant ball came flying towards them at lightning speed. You reached out to help them, but there was nothing you could do. But then, Jay jumped in, knocking them straight to the ground, inches before they were hit. The cloak of dust disappeared as each of you coughed. "Thanks, son." Jay's father thanked him. You stood up, facing one of the piles of junk.

And that was when you saw him again. The same boy, Lloyd. You stared at him, frowning slightly. "Over there!" you yelled, making the eight people look in that direction. "Lloyd!" Sensei bellowed angrily at his nephew, but he seemed unfazed by his angry tone. "Hello, uncle." he grinned evilly, making your frown deepen. "Looks like we're not the only family reunion. I'm glad you brought the ninja, I could use some help taking out the trash." he cackled to himself. You rolled your eyes, disappointed by his weak attempt of a joke. "If we want to turn your parents back, we need the antivenin from the staff!" Nya explained. "Second dose, to the dirt!" Cole ordered as the wrecking ball came swinging towards you for the umpteenth time. You all dove out of the way, merely dodging the lethal hit. "Hey! Watch where you're swinging that thing, will ya?" You groaned, standing up once more.

Sand was swirling in the air from the impact, clouding your vision. But when it cleared, you could see the mass of snakes that were slowly approaching in the distance. They hissed and snarled threataningly at each of you. "Easier said than done, sis." Kai spoke rather sarcastically to his sister. "Yeah, we're a bit outnumbered." you added.

"Nobody messes with my family!" Jay screamed, as he sped towards the large gang before striking the ground with his nunchucks, the impact knocking them down. He continued running,  using spinjitzu to knock down a few more that were in his path. The wrecking ball then began flying towards him, and you covered your eyes with your hands in fear. Luckily, he ducked down, scathing the speeding object by an inch. You slowly removed your hands from your eyes, sighing with relief. The weapon then got stuck inside a pile of scraps. You and the others began sprinting towards the remaining enemies, feeling more confident after Jay's demonstration. You did spinjitzu, kicking and punching every snake that you saw. You heard the sound of Sensei playing the soft flute music on the other side of the junkyard - he must've been surrounded or something.

。o○☆

FIGHTING the snakes was easy work. Fighting 1000 of them all at once, eh, not so easy. You kicked one in the face before grabbing his ankle and flipping him onto his back. As you were doing so, you spotted another in the corner of your eye, he reached out to grab you, but you reacted quickly as you spun around and punched him in the jaw. The rest of them fled, and you watched as they retreated into the distance. All of a sudden, music began playing from behind you; you turned around hastily, your eyes searching for the source of the noise, but only finding a cheeky looking Lloyd, standing proudly as loud rock music played from beside him. The four ninja began running towards some other snakes that were running towards a robot that you assumed Ed and Edna had been working on before you came. They bit into the metal hastily, watching as it's dull blue colour transformed into a venomous green. You ran over to the four boys, the ground vibrating underneath you. You finally looked closer at the towering machine, noticing it's dark and menacing glare. Jay stepped back, "Ah! What is that thing?" he asked shakily, his nunchucks being raised high above his head. "I-It was supposed to be in your honour, son, but do you like it?" Ed asked his worries disappearing for less than a second. The robot then began charging towards the seven of you, glaring angrily as you noticed the huge, purple nunchucks, that looked incredibly similar to Jay's, hovering above it's head perilously. "Thanks, but no thanks." Jay said as he sprinted away, the four of you following in his footsteps.

The ginormous nunchuck clashed together with the ground, creating an eruption of mist and dirt. You daren't look back as you continued running, before spotting the now familiar sickly green, jack-o-lantern-like wrecking ball grinning at you in the distance. "Why'd you have to be born in a junkyard?" Cole yapped at Jay. "I know, tell me about it!" Jay complained, panting loudly. The wrecking ball came belting towards you, (again), as you all hopped over it. "Uh, wasn't there five of us?" Kai gulped nervously. 'Oh my god. He's dead.' was your first thought, but then, you could make out a faint figure just above the skyline, standing onto of the wrecking ball.

Okay then, not dead.

You then watched as Jay flipped off and onto the main control point, before punching the serpent in the face and jumping into the steering. You then had to look away as you heard the booming footsteps of the robot marching towards you. He swung his purple nunchuck down at all of you, but most importantly, right at Cole.

"Cole!" You cried as the nunchuck came flying down at him, but somehow, he caught it and was now holding it up. "Don't worry, I've got it." he tried to reassure, but just ended up making you even more worried. He strained as he kept trying to push it up, but you could see that in the end, that robot was no match for any of you. You ran over to him, placing your hands onto the object above you as you tried to push it up, but it was no use. Just then, the wrecking ball came heading towards not you, but the machine. It was shoved harshly to the ground, it's grip on the nunchuck loosening completely upon impact with the ground. Cole looked at you, a mixture of fear and relief in his eyes. "I told you I had it! You could've been hurt!" he scolded you, making you frown. "Hey, I was just trying to help. That thing could've crushed you, ya know." you sassed, but your conversation was cut short as you looked over at Lloyd.

。o○☆

YOU got out your bow and arrow, pointing it straight in between his eyes. Of course, you weren't actually going to shoot, it was just a threat, a diversion. The reason you were so good with a bow and arrow was because once, when you were around 5, you had gone to a castle in Ninjago, and you had played a mini mini game of shoot the target; the prize was a large pink unicorn. Your 'parents' had helped you aim, and had quoted, 'a good archer is known not by his arrows, but his aim.'

And that quote had stuck by you your entire life. You practiced during free time at the orphanage, using the small plastic arrows that were considered, 'baby toys' and a handcrafted bow that you had made using some wood and an elastic. You were never allowed it, and it would be confiscated anytime that the staff would find you using it, but you would always get it back. It was yours, and if anyone tried to take it from you, then they would suffer the consequences. As for what happened to it, well, when you escaped, you only had enough room for a pillow and some snacks that you had been saving up for for the past few weeks.

Anyway, that's in the past now.

。o○☆

"RETREAT!" Lloyd screamed as he and the serpents ran away and out of sight. Some just ran, some used vehicles that they had transformed. "He's getting away with the staff!" Nya wailed, running after them hopelessly. "Ah, right now would be a good time to have those dragons." Jay wished sadly. Ed and Edna walked towards him, their skin a sick green, giant fangs sticking out of their mouths. "It's okay, son." Ed seethed painfully.

"There is still a way." Sensei said, making everyone look his way. "How?" Jay asked, and you could tell that he was beginning to loose faith. In his parents turning back, the mission itself, and the team. "Part of reaching your own full potential is understanding your weapon's potential. Once it is in tune with a focused heart, it's secrets and powers can be unlocked." Sensei explained. Even though you yourself didn't have a golden weapon, you were still interested in the topic of their abilities."This is not the time to be cryptic!" Jay complained. "He's saying our weapons are vehicles themselves." Zane answered him, making you even more intrigued. "Don't tell me I have to ride this like a broomstick?" Kai cringed, looking down at his sword. "I refuse to die until I see that." you laughed, imagining the scene in your head. "Jay, concentrate on unlocking your golden weapon." Sensei guided him, ignoring your previous sentence. "Let your heart guide you. Imagine you're taking flight." he said, as Jay looked down at his nunchucks. A flash of determination crossed his eyes, as he lifted his weapon above his head, before whipping it around, summoning lightning at his feet. A ball of blue light surrounded him, before whipping out and retracting back once more. There was Jay, inside of a bluey-gray aircraft that was hovering slightly above the ground. The glass roof lifted up, and Jay laughed in disbelief, "Woah! Ha-ha! Did I just do that?" he asked himself, clearly frazzled by his powers, (ha, get it?)

Kai then recited different motions with his sword, using his hand to set it on fire for a split-second. He threw it up into the air, balls of fire spitting out from underneath him. The sword came back towards him, and he swiftly caught it with both hands. The flash of light appeared once more, but disappeared and revealed a fiery-red motorbike, with sharp swords poking out of the front. He accelerated, the engine roaring loudly in response. Zane then threw his shurikens out beside him, as they sparked a bright white colour. He flipped over, creating ice in the midst of the air as he spun around, watching as the ice materialised before your very eyes, turning into a mean looking ride. Cole flipped his scythe around him, before throwing it up as it stopped mid-air, inches from his head. Thousands of rocks spawned out of nowhere, flying high into the sky in a strange looking pattern. The ground below Cole began to grow, making him rise higher into the air. Strange beams of light were peaking out of the small holes in the pile of rocks, shining straight at Cole's body. The light was blinding, but formed into Cole's outrageous automobile. It was black, with hints of grey and gold. "I hate to hurt Rocky's feelings, but I think he's just been replaced!" he bragged. You jumped onto the back of Kai's motorbike as he revved his engine sassily.

Jay began flying, his wings expanding with golden flaps. Kai began speeding forward, making you grip his waist quickly. "No warning then?" you asked sarcastically. "Uh-uh." he said, shaking his head cheekily, making you roll your eyes. You could hear the others racing along behind you.

You saw Jay speeding ahead of you, as he surprisingly took over the hovercraft of which Lloyd and the serpentine leader was riding in. You watched as he continued for a while, before quickly turning once he realised that he had made a mistake. He turned, now heading straight towards them at a dangerously fast speed. He pressed one button, and before you knew it, the glass roof had opened and he was flying fast and aimlessly with 0 control. He flew past them, almost slicing their heads off in the process. "I got it!" Jay howled triumphantly from inside the sky. You laughed breathily, more out of relief than out of humour.

Just then, his vehicle popped out of existence, leaving Jay falling at 1000mph through the air towards a large land of dirt and rock. "Jay, you have to concentrate!" you cried out to him desperately. "I can't!" he yelled back to you. "I think we're gonna have to catch him," Cole suggested. "Or we can just let him fall," You laughed quietly to yourself, joking of course. Who else would you steal food from if Jay died? "I got him!" Kai yelled, moving over to the middle to catch him. "No I got him!" Cole protested, pushing Kai's bike out of the way.

"He's mine!"

The four boys fought, but what they didn't realise was that their focus was was on the argument, and not on the vehicles. It wasn't too long before the vehicles vanished, leaving the five of you on the floor and in a heap. "Great, now no one got him." you mocked, before standing up and brushing yourself off. In the distance, you could see Nya in a car with Ed and Edna, driving towards Jay's falling person. They caught him just in time, seeing as he landed just next to them.

Several transformed vehicles were riding towards you, whilst a furious army of serpentine were in the middle, charging at you all equally as fast. They growled and snarled as they got closer, bearing their sharp fangs straight at you. "Huh? Why isn't it working?" Kai asked desperately, shaking his sword in effort to get it to turn into a motorbike again. Now that isn't something that you hear everyday.

。o○☆

NYA, Sensei, Ed, Edna and Jay pulled up quickly beside you. 'Jesus, they're even greener than before.' you thought to yourself. "Your weapon is merely an extension of your mind. If your mind is immobile, so is your weapon." Sensei said rather hastily, making you panic even more. If he didn't get this damn sword to work, then so god help me I will-

"Oh, boy. Or, guy, Oh, golly, Oh, duh. Get in guys!" Ed exclaimed dramatically, but you jumped in the car nonetheless. "We have to get back to headquarters!" Jay yelled out, as Nya began speeding away. The serpentine's speed was no match for your's, as you raced out into the distance, and headed towards home.

。o○☆

WHEN you finally arrived, you spared no time in jumping out of the car and racing towards the boat before climbing onto the deck and running into the main base. You had the staff in your hands and you turned around to face Ed and Edna. "Come with me. We need to get the antivenin out of the staff so that we can help you turn back." you instructed them firmly, yet kindly. They ran below deck, and you followed close behind them. "Man the stations, everyone!" Jay ordered as you all ran below deck. You and Nya poured the antivenin into two blue cups, before handing them to Ed and Edna. "Bottoms up." Ed said, clearly worried. The two began laughing uncontrollably as their bodies glowed an eerie yellow. The glow spread until it covered them entirely. It soon subsided, and they returned to their normal state.

"Ugh! I don't get what's wrong. I spent forever on this, it's supposed to work!" Jay said angrily. "Uh, son, maybe I can help?" his dad offered kindly. "Dad, you're okay!" Jay exclaimed happily, before moving out of the way so that he could help. "Oh, let's have a look," he said to himself, and after messing around with it for a second or two, he finally pulled back. "Oh, that should do it. Now try it," he instructed Jay. He walked closer, before hitting the button and watching as it glowed a bright red.

The sail opened from outside, and the supporters at the back opened into boosters, containing fire. You felt the ship move, like... into the sky. Oh my god, I'm on a flying ship. You thought to yourself. Nya almost fell over, but caught your arm and pulled you with her. You dropped the staff, watching as it fell towards the ground.

Well, damn.

words: 3543

A/N: how was that chapter? I think it was alright. please tell me if i've made any stupid mistakes or anything like that. anyways, i'm trying not to make you a mary-sue sort of character, but like, I can't find anything that could make her not so... perfect? I know that sounds weird, but let me explain. so, all the boys have a crush on her, she's really kind and pretty, she has a cool past, and etc. i'm trying to think of some kind of flaws to give her or whatever, but I seriously can't come up with any. so if you have any ideas, please comment them below, it would make my day.

anyways, hope you enjoyed! stay tuned for the next chapter.

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

74.2K 2.3K 18
Thousands of years ago, an element created by the first spinjitzu master, an element that was created to bring joy, only brought fear. He destroyed t...
26.4K 860 28
แดกสœแด€แด› แดแดส€แด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส/ษด, แดแด€๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ สœแด‡แด€สŸษชษดษข แด€ษดแด… แด…แด‡๊œฐแด‡ษด๊œฑแด‡, สœแด€แด แด‡? แดษช๊œฑ๊œฑษชษดษข ส™แด€แด„แด‹๊œฑแด›แดส€ส, ๊œฑแด›ส€แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ, แด˜ส€แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแดœส€แด‡, ษขแดแด› ษดแด ษชแด…แด‡แด€ แด€ส™แดแดœแด› สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แดแด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแด€สŸ? ษดแด แดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษช๊œฐ ๊œฑสœแด‡'๊œฑ แดแด‡ษด...
230K 7.2K 61
โž› ๐‘ผ๐’‘๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’•๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’Œ. *เฉˆโœฉ Y/n is master of times descendent, also known as acronix's son. Although he has no memory's...
218K 5.8K 96
๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐๐‰๐€๐†๐Ž ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘!! โ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ โœถ . เฃช ื… ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด...