Hired (L.H, Luke Hemmings)

By Suckmyirwin

"Have you even considered going out with a celeb?" "I mean, I guess I have." "How a... More

My Name Is
Hired
Car Radio
HALIEE'S A DIRTY WHORE
Luke's Girlfriend
Twitcam
They Look Like A Real Couple!
Together
I Like You
Signed
Aaron & Sam
I've Got This
5SOS WORLD TOUR?
First Night Of Tour
Why Don't You?
Cheating
I'm Done
It's Your Choice
Evil Bitch Who's Making Me Date Satan
Thanks For Pretending With Me
My Weakness
Promise
Engaged?
Your Mother Is Terrifying
Why Now?
Haliee, What Is That?
Haliee Danielle
Danielle Elisabeth
Blair Olivia
Alexa Ashen
Wait... Really?
Will You Post A Picture To Twitter
Merry Christmas!
Tears
.
Drunk Beaching
To New Beginnings
Surprise B*tch
Betrayal
Big Brother
Disneyland
Suprise
Broken computer
Writers Block:/
Bridesmaid Dresses
Tattoos
Tour Starts Again
Reunited/Bridesmaid Dresses Pt2
Rehearsal
Girlfriend Interview
Mono
Sleepy Luke
New computer
Back On Tour
Decided For Us
Takeout Today, Love
Modeling 2.0
He Shaved?! Ugh.
I Dont Want a Dog- I Need One
Her Hair Is Purple?!
Hey Hey Haliee
Welcome Jack
CALcium Is Shit
To Dani/Bye Tour
Bye 'Hired':(

She's In A Skirt

6.9K 154 143
By Suckmyirwin

Chapter 14: Haliee's Pov-

Second show today. All I can think of is that stupid conversation yesterday. I'm up at 6:00 AM- the first one up. I put on a pair of black sweatpants, black t-shirt, one of Luke's black hoodies, lilac beanie, my black vans and a pair of sunglasses, before heading outside. I enter the building for an all day writing session, voice warm ups and soundcheck.

"Good morning, darling. Can I get you anything?" A woman around 30 asks me.

"Sorry, who are you? I've never met you before, excuse me, I'm Haliee." I smile.

"I'm Off Fire's new personal assistant. I'm Tana." Tana says.

"Oh, extra large coffee, please and thank you. I'm going to be up for a long time today. Thanks, Tana." I say to her, before she scurries off. I take off my sunglasses and go look for Aaron and Sam. I look around the arena and run into a body.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." I apologize before looking up. It's Nate, the one that Luke said that he has a 'thing' for girls like me.

"My fault. How are you doing, Haliee?" Nate asks.

"I'm doing okay, you?"

"I'm great, thanks. So, touring with 5 Seconds Of Summer, big, huh?"

"Never dreamed of any of this. Me singing, touring with my best friend, boyfriend and my other best friends, it's amazing."

"I bet. You and Luke, still together, yeah?"

"Yes, I'm very happy with him." I smile.

"Well, that's great. I've got to get to get back to work, see you later." Nate says, before walking off. Nate, cute but, Luke warned me about him for some weird reason. I should really look into that, why though? Somebody taps my shoulder, I spin around and Tana is standing there with a massive cup off coffee.

"Tan, you are a life saver and I already love you." I say before taking a sip.

"Oh good. I'll be out of your way, let me know if you need anything." Tana says before walking off. I walk through the back stage halls, in search of Aaron and Sam. I hear drumming, I'm guessing that's them. I open the door and they're practicing.

"Hey. I'm the only one up in the bus. Practicing?" I enter the room and lay on the couch.

"Writing a song." Aaron says.

"Oh good! I've written two songs." I reply, smiling.

"Lets hear it." Sam tells me. I begin to sing the first song, Wildest Dreams.

"He's so tall and handsome as hell

He's so bad but he does it so well

I can see the end as it begins

My one condition is

Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset, Babe

Red lips and rosy cheeks say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams oh wildest dreams." I continue to sing what I have.

"I really like that one." Sam gushes.

"Thanks, Sammy. The next one is called 'I Know Places.'"

"They are the hunters, we are the foxes

And we run

Baby, I know places we won't be found

And they'll be chasing their tails tryin' to track us down

Cause I, I know places we can hide

I know places, I know places" I finish that one and look to them for opinions.

"That one is my favorite. You should wake Lex and see if she has any songs." Aaron says.

"I'll be back." I stand from the couch and make my way back to the bus. Nobody is awake so, I go to Lexi's bunk. She's sound asleep. I shake her awake.

"What?" She whisper yells.

"Come on. We need you." I whisper back.

"Okay, okay. Wait for me, please." Lex gets out of her bunk and heads to the bathroom to get ready. I sit in the back, on my phone. A few minutes later, Lex comes out in a white t-shirt, black leggings, one of Ashton's hoodies, her hair in a pontail, and a pair of buckled sandals.

"I refuse to put on any makeup. I'm up too early, let's move." Lex grabs her phone and moves fast towards the exit. I follow quickly behind, into the building. "Where are the other half?"

"This way." I point towards one of the doors, where the guys are. We enter the room and I lay on the floor, on a carpet.

"FINALLY. Lex, do you have any new songs?" Aaron asks immediately.

"I just got up, slow your roll." Lex lays on the couch, taking up the full length.

"Here." I hand her my coffee, which she takes willingly. We sit in silence for a while before Lex speaks up.

"I have one new song, I've been working on it since we left the guys. It's called 'Styles'."

"Sing it!" Sam says excitedly.

"You got that James Dean day dream look in your eye
And I got that red lip classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time.
Cause we never go out of style
We never go out of style
You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt.
And I got that good girl fig and a tight little skirt,
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time.
Cause we never go out of style
We never go out of style." Lexi begins the chorus and I'm already in love with the song. As she finishes the song, I squeal from the floor.

"I love it. We need to learn it, ASAP." I mumble from the floor.

"I need food and sleep. I haven't slept at all." Aaron announces.

"Go sleep, idiot. We have a performance tonight." I say.

"I'm going to sleep, too." Sam agrees.

"Go sleep, I'm not getting up." I respond, putting my hood over my face, to block the light out.

"You and me both." Lexi turns toward the inside of the couch and I feel myself being covered with a blanket.

"Try to sleep." Sam ruffles my hair and they both leave the room.

-

SEX GOD'S POV: (OOPS SORRY I MEANT LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS)

I've been looking everywhere for Haliee, all day and I can't find her anywhere. Ashton is looking for Lexi too.

"Luke, in here." I hear Ash say, from down the hall. I follow him in the room, where both girls are sleeping, with our hoodies on. Haliee is sleeping on the floor, no surprise, she's covered in a blanket, my hoodie is on her, concealing the light and her hair is spilling out of the hoodie.

"How adorable." I whisper.

"I really like having a girlfriend, especially one like Lexi." Ashton whispers back and smiles wide.

"I know. We should let them sleep for a while longer."

"They have to get ready, now." Ash sits on the edge of the couch, attempting to wake Lexi up. I lay on the floor, beside Hale. I put my arm around her waist and give her a kiss. Her eyes flutter open and she smiles.

"That was a nice wakeup call." She smiles.

"You have a show soon, we have to get ready." I put my forehead to hers.

"That means makeup, makeup means hair and that means I don't wanna get up."

"That makes no sense, love." I stand up and help her up. Haliee leans into my chest, wrapping her arms around my torso.

"I don't care." I pick her up the way she is, I've found out she loves to be carried. I start to walk back to the dressing room, Lexi and Ash following behind.

"Luke?" Haliee asks, moving her face into the crook of my neck.

"Hmm?"
"I love you and you're the best."

"I love you, too. Now, go get ready. I'll be back soon." I put her down, kiss her forehead (I found out she has a weakness for them) and let her get ready.

-

Haliee's Pov:
"Put this on. Plus, you and Luke are matching tonight." Jenna, one of the stylists gives me my outfit for tonight. I give her a confused look and go put on what they gave me. A white t-shirt, a deep purple body con skirt (eW TO ThE SKIrT), a pair of black boot/heel things and a black leather jacket.

"I HATE SKIRTS. I FEEL LIKE I CAN'T MOVE PROPERLY." I complain.

"Because, you look adorable." Lou says.

"Look at this." I exclaim, walking around the dressing room. "I CAN'T MOVE PROPERLY. I NEED COFFEE TO BE OKAY WITH THIS!"

"Go on, then. I'll get Lexi ready." Jenna shoos me out of the room.

"I CAME OUT TO FIND COFFEE, I CAN'T FIND ANY AND I HONESTLY FEEL SO ATTACKED RIGHT NOW!" I yell.

"MARCO!" I hear in response.

"POLO!"

"MARCO?"

"POLO?"

"HALIEE! COME TO ME, DIRTY WHORE!" Ashton yells, from the end of the hall.

"You're an idiot." I mumble, walking towards him.

"YOU'RE WEARING A SKIRT, WHAT IS THIS?" Ash yells, highly confused.

"I need coffee, so I don't punch anybody who comments on me wearing a skirt. Be so kind and point me in the direction of coffee."

"Thata way." Ashton points to a table with food and coffee. I walk quickly towards that and get a cup, filling it with coffee and basically running back into the dressing room. Lexi is getting her makeup done and she's wearing something very Lexi. A black tank top, a pink highwaisted pleated skirt and a pair of black heels, her makeup is gold and very- again, Lexi.

"Okay, done." Lou says, finishing the ringlets in Lexi's hair. "Come on, Hale." I strudge over to the chair and let her do her thing to my face. The usual face stuff, a smokey eye, with a hint of purple and than the rest of the eye makeup.

"You have to be on right this second. Run, fast." I grab my guitar, not bothering to put it on, run past everybody, including the guys and both, Aaron and Sam are already on stage. Lex and I go on at the same time.

"WHAT'S UP HOMIES!" Lexi yells as we walk up on stage.

"SORRY WE'RE LATE, WARDROBE MULFUNCTION, I HATE SKIRTS WITH A PASSION ON ME BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I CANNOT MOVE! THANKS LOU, PLAYING GUITAR IN THIS ISN'T GOING TO BE FUN!" I respond with. "BUT WE'RE NOT HERE TO COMPLAIN! LET'S GET STARTED WITH THE SHOW!" The audience cheered.

"I'M LEXI!"
"I'M AARON!"
"I'M SAM!"
"HEY GUYS, I'M HALIEE AND WE'RE OFF FIRE! LET'S GET STARTED!"
"THE FIRST SONG IS CALLED THE CITY, HALE WROTE IT A WHILE AGO AND THIS IS THE FIRST NIGHT WE'RE PERFORMING IT! GIVE IT UP FOR HALIEE!" Lexi points to me as I'm slinging the electric guitar over me. I put my mouth to the mic and start the beginning of the song.

"Don't call it a fight when you know it's a war.

With nothing but your t-shirt on.

And go sit on the bed 'cause I know that you want to.

You got pretty eyes, but I know you're wrong" I sing.

"And don't call it a spade if it isn't a spade.

And go lie on the floor if you want.

The first bit of advice that you gave me that I liked was they're too strong, too strong.

Get in the shower if it all goes wrong.

Yeah, If you wanna find love then you know where the city is." Lexi harmonizes with me as I sing. We continue the song and a few more before we finish our set.

"THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH TONIGHT! IT'S OUR FINAL NIGHT IN TEXAS AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT SPECIAL!" Sam yells.

"WHO'S READY FOR 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER?" I say. The crowed roars in excitement.

"I SAID, WHO'S READY FOR 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER, EVERYBODY?" I yell again.

"ONCE AGAIN, WE'RE OFF FIRE, THANKS FOR PARTYING WITH US! WELCOME 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!" Aaron yells. 5sos runs on stage as we get off, Luke grabs my by the waist and gives me a kiss, the audience had a full shot and was screaming. Luke lets go and runs to his place, fast. I barely understood what was happening, I just exit the stage. I go into Lou's.

"TAKE THIS SHIT OFF MY FACE, FRIEND!" I yell, making her jump and look behind her.

"Jesus, don't do that! Have a seat, you little shit." Lou points to the chair. I sit in the chair as she removes the 8 pounds of makeup from my face. Okay, not 8 pounds, it feels like 8 pounds. I go back into the bus and change. I grab one of Luke's shirts, a pair of leggings, my glasses and a pair of slip on flats. I go back into the venue and watch the rest of the show. Luke is amazing on stage- the other boys are too but, I tend to watch Luke a lot more, he's my boyfriend. They finish their last song.

"THANK YOU, NASHVILLE! WE'LL SEE YOU SOON!" And they run off stage.

"You did good tonight, babe." I smile.

"Thank you, you did too. I know I say this a lot but, I'm extremely proud of you." Luke leans down and gives me a kiss. "I like the no pushing away kisses."

"Me too. Now, go shower so we can makeout." I laugh as he walks towards the showers.

"That's a great plan, love."

"I'll be in the bus." I reply. I walk out the doors and to the bus. I enter the bus and lay on one of the couches.

"Sweet, sweet, innocent Haliee." I hear Sam say.

"Oh no, what happened now?" I ask, raising my head.

"Guess what we have to do?"

"Damn, what this time?"
"We have a radio interview at midnight, at 2:00 we have to be recording, at 4:00 we have a photoshoot and at 6:00 we have a morning show to be on."

"I'M NOT DOWN FOR THAT!"
"None of us are, babe."

"I'M TIRED."
"We all are. Don't complain, we have to leave in 20 minutes, go back to Luke's bus." Sam tells me. I get up off of the couch and give him a hug.

"Thanks, bro." I respond, before exiting the bus and going to the bus in the back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 4K 73
5sos imagines i write are compiled here. have a nice day! x
260K 2.7K 72
@michaelclifford liked your post.
39.2K 594 52
This is for the 5sos Fam that are out there! Requests are open. Hope you like it!!!
37.5K 349 24
Just some preferences I made up. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them! *I am no longer active on this platform. Please go to...