The Oragami Hero

By Stillwell03

The Akatsuki were teleported acidentally to the future and had no way to go home. The world had changed to th... More

The Dark Secret
The Choice Encounter
Truths Revealed
Training and The Exam
The First Day
Mistress of Melody
Chasing Bells
Truth or Dare
Things Don't Add Up
The Truth
Two Geniuses
Questions and Answers
Battle of Apprentices
Ochako's Will
Undead Holy Woman
An Akatsuki Christmas
Izuku vs Ochako
Three Man Squads
Hosu's Danger
Unsettling Finds
The New Generation
Training For Finals
Dark Power
Bakugou Retrieval Squad
Demon of the Flute
Undead Zombie Duo
Prodigys collide
Sharingan vs Byakugan
Izuku vs Bakugou
Heading Off

Era's Collide

2.2K 59 42
By Stillwell03

Ochako POV:

I started walking back to the others with my eyes burning for some reason. 'What happened back there? It was like all of Bakugo's actions were in slow motion or something.' "Maybe Izu saw it and could give me a better understanding." "It was Sharingan you just used." I look to the side to see Mr. Itachi leaning on a wall. "Sharingan? But isn't that something only you can use?" "Indeed. It is a Kekkei Genkai only those of the Uchiha can use that can mimic someone, slow down things around them, and have a few other additions." I think on this before a weird thought comes in my mind. "Your not my dad or anything right?" "No. I am not, but you are a distant relative of my younger brother." 'Huh, blood lineage can pass a Kekkei Genkai that far down a family tree. Strange.' "You should get going. Izuku might be getting worried for you." "Right, thank you sir." I start running to the stands to return to Izu.

Meanwhile Konan POV:

I began to wait in Recovery Girl's office for Bakugo to wake up. "What the!?" He darts up to look at his surroundings before noticing me to the side. "What the fuck happened!?" "Ochako defeated you because you pushed her too far." He began to grit his teeth in anger. "I didn't lose to that fucking bitch! She did one of those lame ass tricks her and Deku knows! It doesn't count!" "*sigh* Your still holding onto that notion even when she defeated you with a large handicap given." I start to stand up and walk out. "She trained just as hard as you did, if not more to defeat you without nin or genjutsu. The Sharingan may have been able to enhance her senses a bit, but all that she did was her own raw power from the years of training we have done that she obtained. Let this show you how different the gap between the both of you really is." I shut the door before hearing him shout and scream in anger. "Perhaps this is for the better for you Bakugo. That frustration is proof you realize how wrong you have been over the years. Your not the top dog you believed to be"

Izuku POV:

I started to make my way to the waiting room while thinking on how to deal with Todoroki and his desire to not use his fire half. 'Maybe if I make him see that what he's doing is only hurting himself, he'll use it. Or if I put him in a state where he forgets his hatred for his father.' "These things are a lot easier saying than doing." "Hey, Izu!" I look over to see Ocha running to wrap me in a hug. "Hey Ocha, you did great out there." She looks at me and smiles. "Yeah, sorry if I made you worry at all." "I'll be fine, but what about you? Those explosions he landed on you looked like they hurt." "It'll be fine." She leaned into me to begin kissing me with the only thought in my mind being how happy I was that she was ok and happy.

"If your gonna do such an idiotic thing in the open, forfeit the match now." We look over to see Endeavor walking over in agitation. "Your that kid from the Akatsuki, correct?" "Y-yes sir." "I'll head to the bleachers. I'll see you later." Ochako whispers this in my ear before running to the stands to get comfy before the match. "I'm only going to say this once boy, your going to be defeated by my son after you make him accept my power and his role as my successor." My mind thought on what Todoroki said about his father and began to clench my fists. "The boy thinks this silly notion of neglecting my powers is going to be something that allows him to prove some sort of childish thought with me." "Grrrr." He looks at me as I growl before glaring at him with hatred in my eyes. "Todoroki is not you, nor will he ever be you. Between the both of you, I would say that your notion is the most childish. Now get out of my way so I can have my fight with your son." I walked out with him angered with me to a point I could feel his stare at me as I walked.

3rd person POV:

"ALRIGHT FOLKS, TIME FOR THE NEXT ROUND OF MATCHE-" "My apologies ladies and gentlemen, but I shall be conducting the commentaries for this match." Pain states this while Present Mic is on the ground in pain with a black staff pushing him down. "On our right, we have the shinobi of paper Izuku Midoriya of class 1-A." Everyone began to cheer as he arrived in wearing his headband with pride. "Now on the left, we have the prodigy and son of the number 2 pro hero Shoto Todoroki from class 1-A as well." Todoroki walks up with his standard indifferent look at Izuku. "Now, BEGIN!"

Once they got the signal to start, Todoroki released a massive amount of ice at Izuku. Right when it hit however, it seemed like Izuku had turned to paper with thousands of sheets covering the field. "What the?" "Your not gonna beat me like that Todoroki." Izuku had formed his head above the ice to glare at him. "The only way your gonna win is if you use your full power." This enraged Todoroki to send more ice at Izuku for the same result to happen. Only this time, some of the papers moved to the ice to create an explosion. "It would appear Izuku had created a few of his paper selves into paper bombs, fascinating." The ice had all shattered on the field as Izuku reformed in front of Todoroki. Both knew that neither would give an inch without force, but both were prepared to do this.

Meanwhile in the stands

"Hey guys." Ochako came to the stands just fast enough to see the after affects of the first explosion. "Hey Ochako, how are you feeling?" "I'll be ok Tsu, I'm stronger than I look." Ochako smiles before seeing Bakugo angry beyond belief. "Did I miss anything good?" "Midori turned into paper and exploded Todoroki's ice." "So Uraraka, I've been wondering this for a while. If you and Midoriya were to face off, who would win?" Ochako thought on this as she watches Izuku turn to paper and cause the similar thing to happen. "If I had to guess, we might be tied enough where that might be impossible to say." "SHUT THE FUCK UP SO I CAN WATCH THE FUCKING NERD LOSE!" "What, like you did?" Bakugo turns to Ochako in anger with her flipping him off. "Just remember who went easy on who and still won." She sits down and quietly watches her boyfriend fight.

Back in the arena

Izuku had evaded several attacks by Todoroki's ice with frost beginning to form on him. "Enough of this, why aren't you taking this seriously and fighting back!?" "Because you aren't fighting me seriously." Todoroki looks at Izuku angered before he asks. "My father asked you to do this, didn't you?" "I told you before, I will make you use your full power on me no matter what." Todoroki sends more ice at him in a slower fashion before Izuku flies around it and punches Todoroki in his gut. "What happened to you was wrong, I will admit that. But refusing your power doesn't make that change. We're all giving it our all in our own way. We all trained as hard as we could to reach the top. For you to think  you can do this with half your power is an insult to everyone here and what they've gone through!" The match started to get heated with Midnight and Cementos worried about intervening. They may have considered it if Kakuzu held them back saying he'll stop it if it goes too far.

"It's your power Todoroki! That man may have given you the building blocks, but it's you who chooses what to do with it and you alone!" Izuku starts to knee Todoroki in the stomach tforce him back. "Heroes need to prove themselves by pushing past their max limit, so what does that make you when you won't use yours!? Why are you even here when you won't even do that!? What do you want to be!?" These words rang deep in Todoroki's mind as he remembers his mothers words to him when he was a child. 'You are not a slave to your lineage Shoto. It is you who chooses what you want to be.' 'I..I.' Todoroki starts to pant as his left side lights up like an inferno. "I want to be....a hero."

As the flames rage, everyone watches as Todoroki begins to smile. "YES SHOTO!" Endeavor starts shouting while walking down to the bottom of the stands. "Have you finally accepted your purpose?" "It would appear Endeavor is spouting some form of encouraging words? Quite the father ladies and gentlemen." Todoroki ignores these words and looks at Izuku smiling. "Why are you smiling? In this situation, you must be insane. Don't blame me for what happens next." Todoroki starts sending a giant glacier at Izuku, while he flies over and charges OFA in his arm at max power. 'Midoriya, I see why you made me do this. Thank you, I'm finally free from my curse.' As Todoroki sends a raging fire to meet Izuku's hand, Cementos created a barrier of cement with Midnight and Kakuzu trying to stop both by preventing them from meeting. But they could do nothing as the two collided to create a massive explosion.

The force of it was so intense, people in the nosebleed section could barely hold their eyes open with everyone going crazy over the amount of force. Once the shock wave of the collision dies down, a giant puff of smoke comes over the field with nobody able to see the results. "Stitches, respond." Kakuzu starts to stand up by a wall in pain from being flung like a rag doll across the stadium. "Give me a second, I can't see anything either." Once she smoke clears, Kakuzu sees Todoroki unconscious in his ice with Izuku standing and raising a broken arm. "Todoroki is unable to continue, Midoriya wins and moves on the the next round!" The crowd cheers with a few visibly worried about Izuku's arm.

Konan POV:

I start getting out of my seat and almost running to Recovery Girls office to meet Izuku. On my way, I pass Endeavor who is angered to no end. He does not even see me while muttering to himself. "That brat defeated my masterpiece. I'll make sure to train Shoto harder to make him far superior to that fool. When I'm done, nothing will stand in Shoto's way of completing my master plan of finally surpassing All Might." I began to lose my temper and slap him with a paper wing to the ground, gaining his attention.

"What the-" "Listen well Endeavor and listen good. Men like you sicken me to no end. You will not deny going to any length so long as it furthers your own goal. People like you don't deserve to be heroes or have children!" "And what makes you know anything about raising kids-" "I will admit that I gave up my son to give him a better life that I could not give him and regretted it to this day! But I did what I did for his benefit, not mine! Being a parent requires sacrifice and allowing a child to be themselves above all else! Our job would be to guide them to be what they want, not what we want! If it would not look bad for Izuku, I would beat you to a bloody pulp right here and leave you for dead to help your son! You don't deserve him in your life!" I punch him in the stomach before walking away. "Next time I see you, you better hope it's in a crowded place!"

I walk away with my vision blinded by my rage. "I gave up everything that I could be for Izuku for him and bastards like that get to raise their own children? How disgusting this world is sometimes." I start to calm down a little when I get to the infirmary. As I open the door, I see Kurama heal Izuku's arm back to normal with Recovery Girl watching in amazement. "Oh my, I never knew you tailed beast could do such an amazing job at healing injuries." "This is an ability only I have. Consider it like my version of a quirk." "Thank you Kurama." Izuku starts to smile at him with Kurama ignoring him and sitting on his lap. "Just don't get used to it."

Izuku notices me in the room immediately after and greets me with a smile. "Hello Ms. Konan, sorry I didn't notice you earlier." I look at him and sigh before starting what I wanted to say to him. "That was reckless Izuku. Do not ever do what you did again, understand." "S-sorry, I just wanted to help Todoroki." "And break your arm doing it!? You know better that it wasn't necessary to help him to that extent! What if you could've harmed yourself to a point your arm blew off or something!? Did you ever think how Inko would react to that, or Ochako, or even me!?" He begins to flinch when he realizes how dangerous what he did was. "Sorry. I just wanted to save Todoroki and didn't think that far in it."

He looked down to show he understood he should've thought with better judgement. "*sigh* Your not a hero yet Izuku. Don't do such reckless things like that again. You have too many people that worry about you for that to happen." "Y-yes mam." He looks at me with a look of understanding before I walk over and hug him. "Do not get me wrong. I am still mad that you did what you did to the extend. But I'm glad you were able to help a friend and keep your promise to him." He starts to hug me back before he whispers something to me. "Thanks mom."

Izuku POV:

After I leave Ms. Konan for the stands I start to think on her words and what I said to her. 'Mom, sounds weird when I think of Ms. Konan with those words.' Once I got to the stands, Ocha was there holding an angry face at me. "That was too much Izu. You could've seriously hurt your arm doing that. Don't do that again." She doesn't even give me the option to say anything before making me promise this. "I promise Ocha." She moves to be looking directly at me still mad before saying anything. "Alright then. The next time you do, I'm giving you a good kick in the pants after." She backs away with me and her sitting down to watch the next match start.

"So this match is between Ida and that Shiozaki girl from class B, right?" "Yeah, whoever wins faces you next." We watch closely as Ida starts using his engines to charge at her. "Recipro Burst!" He pushes her near the end with intent to send her out of bouce. But before he does this, he backs away. "What's he doing?" "Four eyes must've chickened out, hahaha!" I look closely and notice he's holding his side with one of Shiozaki's vines having some blood on it. "She stabbed him with her vine?." Everyone looked at me before I notice her drawing a something in the ground with her foot. Once I understand what it was, I jumped up from my seat and shouted to Ida. "IDA, GET HER OUT OF THE CIRCLE NOW!"

I tried to shout at him, but it was too late. She ingested his blood with her entire body turning black with white lines on her. "Curse Hex Jutsu." "WHAT'S GOING ON FOLKS, SHIOZAKI JUST TURNED PITCH BLACK WITH SOME WEIRD WHITE LINES ON HER!" "Izu, is that-" "It is." We watch as Shiozaki pulls out a headband to put on. "I guess now is as good a time as any to show who taught me this."

"That's Mr. Hidan's power, how does she know that?" "My guess, he taught her like Mr. Sasori taught Yaoyorozu." We watch as Ida tries to kick her in the head to only have the pain reciprocate on him. "Wait, what happened to Ida!? He got hurt to!" "It's a special Jutsu Kirishima. So long as the conditions are met, any and all injuries that happen to Shiozaki will happen to Ida." "*ribbit*." "That's scary." "Beyond." I watch as Shiozaki now brings out a scroll and smiles. A puff of smoke appears for a small dagger that looks similar to Mr. Hidan's scythe to come out. "Now, feel the effects of gods wrath." She starts cutting her arms and legs to make Ida scream in pain as the same thing happens to him. After a few dozen times, Ida falls to the ground in pain with Shiozaki standing with a smile.

"Ida is unable to continue, Shiozaki wins and moves onto the next round." "OK, THAT WAS SCARY FOLKS, BUT WE HAVE A WINNER!" I watch as Shiozaki starts to heal before praying to the heavens while reciting a chant. "So she was taught by an Akatsuki member too?" "It looks like it, but I think theirs more to it than just this." 'So I'm facing a person with Mr. Hidan's powers next. That's going to be a challenge.'

And that finishes this chapter. As I said, Shiozaki is the 4th Akatsuki apprentice. I kinda thought she deserved to be Hidan's since their both religious fanatics in their own way. Shiozaki's weapon though will be a small dagger that she mainly uses to inflict pain on herself. Stay tuned for the next one to showcase the semi finals with Izuku facing this danger and his struggle to climb to the top. Hope you all enjoyed this and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 389 17
What would Naruto's life be like if only his mom had died the night of the nine-tails attack on the Leaf, and his dad was still the Fourth Hokage? Wh...
29.2K 681 17
What if Kaguya hadn't been sealed what if by the last minute she had saved black Zetsu and sent herself and Black Zetsu to the My Hero Academia world...
552K 33.1K 42
𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲 BOOK 1 γ€ŽI'm tired of seeing a world full of itself. Why can't you understand that there's no black or white?』 Sakura never thought she wou...
46.2K 1.8K 31
A simple girl, living in a simple life... BUT one day, a weird mark appeared in her forhead. She told her parents about it and she expect them to be...