ASSIGNED

By crimsonclare

After her fathers sudden and tragic death, Asha Lawrence and her mother move to the Gold Coast for a fresh st... More

Introduction & Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Q&A

Chapter 28

15.5K 596 535
By crimsonclare

"After party at my house!" Dylan yelled, and everyone cheered. The formal had eventually ended and people were making there way to the school gates to get taxi's to Dylan's house.

The best dressed tiara was perched beautifully on Amanda's head and nothing could wipe the smile off her face.

"You looked so gorgeous tonight, Amanda!" I told her, giving her a warm hug.

"Thank you, Asha, so did you!" she smiled at me, before going over to Dylan who wore the best dressed crown.

I had been trying to distance myself from Bailey for the remainder of the night, not wanting to bring more drama. She understood, and busied herself with her mates instead. We both got separate taxi's to Dylan's house and in all honesty, I just wanted to get drunk.

"Let's get drunk!" Dylan yelled loudly, and everyone cheered back in response.

He began pulling bottles after bottles of vodka, whiskey, gin and rum out of a cupboard under the kitchen bench, telling people to go crazy and take whatever they wanted. I grabbed a bottle of vodka and drank it straight, not wanting to fuck around. I needed to get drunk, and I needed to now.

"Slow down, Lawrence..." a voice said, and I turned to see Bailey standing there. She took the bottle of vodka from my hands gently and placed it on the table.

"Don't tell me what to do," I huffed, grabbing the bottle back and taking another sip.

"I'm just looking out for you..." she explained, but I cut her off instantly.

"You weren't looking out for me when you fucked off and left me high and dry," I snapped, taking another sip.

"Asha..." she began.

"No, I'm still angry at you, Bailey. How am I supposed to know if you're even sorry?" I half yelled, drawing attention to us.

She sighed and grabbed my hand, pulling me up a large staircase and around a corner. She dragged me into what looked like an untouched guest bedroom and slammed the door.

"We are talking this through. Right now!" she said firmly.

"Since when do you call the shots, huh?" I yelled, taking a step towards her. I wasn't drunk, but the alcohol was certainly affecting me. I was being more assertive than I had ever been.

"Because you need to tell me how you feel!" she yelled back.

"Are you that blind that you can't already see?" I said angrily, walking closer again. "You broke me. You made me think that I mattered, and then you left. Twice. You told me I could trust you."

Her face fell and her eyes turned from angry to sad.

"You can trust me," she whispered.

"Obviously I can't. You said you'd keep me safe, but you couldn't even keep me safe from yourself!" I said, anger and heartbreak filling every word.

"I was so scared, Asha..." she whispered, reaching out towards me.

"And you don't think I wasn't? I come to a new school and find myself falling for a girl! You don't think that didn't fucking terrify me?" I screamed, slapping her hand down from me.

"I'm sorry!" she yelled, and I didn't even realise she had been crying until tears fell down her cheeks.

"I hate this!" I screamed in her face, "I hate that you have this hold over me that I can't seem to get out of. I hate that I can't stop thinking about you. And I hate that I don't hate you. I can't hate you. Because I love you Bailey. I fucking love you."

The silence between us was deafening and she had her eyes locked on mine. I couldn't believe what I had just said, and I clapped my hand over my mouth quickly. I wanted to take it back, to tell her I didn't mean it - to tell her it was all a lie.

"I didn't me - ," I began, but I was interrupted by her lips as they crashed onto mine.

My body felt like it was floating, I felt like I was in heaven. Her lips on mine felt like pure bliss and I didn't realise just how much I had missed this feeling. Our mouths moved against each other and I brought my hands up to her face, wiping her tears from her cheeks without breaking us apart. Her hands moved up and down my body, starting on my hips and then moving towards my back. She squeezed my bum tightly before making her way up my back, grasping the zipper and pulling it down.

Her hands made their way onto the skin of my back and she held me tightly. We still hadn't broken our heated kiss and I brought my hands up to her bow tie and began to take it off. We parted for just a moment so I could pull it over her head, and she threw her suit jacket off onto the floor. I unbuttoned her shirt as she slipped the straps of my dress down off my shoulders, letting it fall completely and gather at my feet. I ripped her shirt off her shoulders and threw it behind me, wasting no time in bringing my hands up to her bare chest. I messaged her breasts firmly as she unbuckled her belt and pulled it off, letting her pants fall to the floor.

We stepped out of our clothing and made our way towards the perfectly made bed. The back of Bailey's knees hit the bed and she fell backwards, bringing me down with her. I climbed on top of her, bringing my lips back to hers. We were in only our underwear, just a thin piece of material separating where we both needed each other most.

I straddled her waist, moving my hips against hers as I massaged our centres together. She was wearing grey men's briefs, a stark contrast to my lacy black g-string. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter, no doubt seeping onto Bailey's underwear as I continued to grind my hips against hers. Her hands gripped my hips, moving them in time with her own as she kissed from my lips down my jaw and to my neck. She pushed a strand of hair aside, brushing her fingers gently over the light scar that Luke had left on me. She pressed a kiss firmly to the mark, cupping her hands around my face.

"I love you too," she whispered, her forehead pressed against mine.

I smashed our lips together once more, hovering above her as I moved my hand down between our legs. Every word we had never said had poured out of us and into this kiss. I placed my hands over her underwear and felt her wetness, and I began rubbing her gently.

"Fuck!" she moaned, pushing herself further into my hand. I quickened my pace, enthralled by the look on her face as she moaned in pleasure. Her eyebrows were knitted together as she closed her eyes, breathing in ragged breaths.

She flipped us over suddenly, her body hovering over mine. Our breasts were softly brushing against each other's and my nipples were hard. She quickly took my nipple in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the hardened nub. I responded my pushing my hands through her hair, pulling tightly, which earned a deep moan from the back of her throat which vibrated against my breast.

"Touch me," I gasped, and she happily obliged.

Her hand traveled from my chest down to my groin and she began to rub me firmly over my underwear. I moaned in pleasure and parted my legs, giving her easier access. I felt her move my underwear to the side, dragging her fingers slowly up my wet centre.

"Holy shit," I heard her whisper, her eyes gazing down on me in awe.

My body shook in anticipation and I arched my back in pleasure. She teased my entrance lightly with her finger, and just as she was about to slip her finger inside me, the door slammed open.

Bailey and I flew apart from each other, grabbing the covers and pulling them up to hide our almost naked bodies. Amanda and Dylan stood in the doorway, wrapped in each other's arms and kissing fiercely.

"Dude, what the fuck!" Bailey yelled, snapping them out of their embrace. They turned to look at us, eyes wide with surprise.

"Fuck, sorry bro!" Dylan said awkwardly, still staying frozen in place.

"Asha, oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Amanda said, her cheeks bright red with embarrassment.

"Can you guys like...leave?" Bailey asked, and they slowly backed out of the room closing the door behind them.

Bailey fell backwards with a sigh, running her hands through her hair.

"Fuck!" she cursed, looking frustrated.

I curled my body into hers, resting my hand on her chest gently. I traced circles with my fingers on her sternum, trailing my hands down to her stomach and back up to her breasts.

"Don't worry, we can continue somewhere else..." I said softly, biting my lip.

She turned to look at me, her eyebrows raised in surprise.

"I like the sound of that," she whispered, pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

We got dressed silently, both of us stealing glances at each other's naked bodies. We slipped out of Dylan's house without being seen, and walked hand in hand down to the end of his driveway. We got a taxi back to Bailey's house, and on the drive home we both teased each other mercilessly. I brought my hand down to cup her over her pants, rubbing slowly and softly. She swallowed a moan and leant her head back against the head rest, closing her eyes and revelling in the pleasure I was giving her.

We paid the taxi driver once he pulled up at Bailey's house, and she took my hand and dragged me through her front door. Once the door was closed behind us she hitched up my dress, pulling it above my hips. She grabbed my ass and lifted me up, my legs instinctively wrapping tightly around her hips. Our lips connected once again and she walked with me to her room as I held onto her tightly.

She kicked her bedroom door open and threw me on the bed, lowering herself down on top of me. I pulled off her suit jacket once more, throwing it to the floor in a hurry. I continued to unbutton her shirt as we kissed, her hips grinding into mine slowly. I peeled off her shirt revealing her breasts once again and I wasted no time in taking them in my hands. She flipped me over, peeling the dress down off my body, leaving me once again almost fully exposed.  She stood up and took off her pants, pulling her underwear down with them.

She was totally naked, and she was perfect. Her tattoos were glowing brightly in the moonlight that leaked through the separated curtains. Her collarbones were prominent on her chest and her waist curved in perfectly. Her long toned legs were perfect and I wished I could have them wrapped around me. I trailed my eyes down to where I desperately wanted to touch her. It looked soft and smooth, and it was practically begging for me to touch it.

She quickly climbed back on top of me, sliding my g-string down my legs slowly. Her eyes never left mine as she did so, and I was so captivated by her blue orbs that I didn't realise she had brought her hand down to my wet centre. I gasped in pleasure as her finger entered me, quickly pumping in and out.

"Oh my god!" I whimpered, pushing myself further down onto her fingers.

"You're so wet..." she whispered against my skin, "So ready for me."

I nodded, closing my eyes as I inhaled deeply, feeling her finger push into me.

I couldn't believe this was finally happening. After six months of flirting, tension, falling in love and heartbreak, we were finally on the same page. She had told me she loved me back, and my alcohol infused mind couldn't properly process that yet.

"I love you," she murmured against my lips.

"I love you, so much!" I gasped as she hit my g spot.

She kissed my lips, jaw, neck and chest as she continued to assault me with her fingers. I began to feel myself tightening around her and knew that I was going to climax at any second.

"I'm almost there," I moaned, and she responded by lightly tugging on my earlobe with her teeth, pushing her finger in and out of me even faster.

Suddenly stars were exploding in front of my eyes as my body tensed up in pleasure. My orgasm took over my entire body and I felt my toes curl and my fingers grasp at the bedsheets tightly. She slammed her lips against mine to stop me from moaning too loudly, her tongue dancing with mine as I attempted to kiss her back.

"Fuck!" I gasped, moving my sex against her hand as she slowed down, only coming to a stop when my body went limp.

She pulled herself from me, taking her fingers into her mouth and sucking them. A shiver went through me as she tasted me on her fingers. She collapsed down next to me, throwing her arm lazily over my chest.

"Do you want me to - ?" I asked her, eyeing her carefully.

"Have you ever been with a girl before?" she asked me and I shook my head no.

"Then no, I want tonight to be about you. I don't want to rush you into anything," she said, kissing my nose softly.

We lay there in silence, gathered in each other's arms. I could feel her fast heartbeat against my shoulder as she curled into my, her hand stroking my skin softly.

"I'm sorry for some of the things I said to you at school," I apologised. "I was hurting..."

"I deserved it. I didn't realise how much I meant to you until then. I'm not used to people caring about me," she replied.

"Well get used to it," I told her.

"I really am sorry...for everything," she whispered to me, her finger tracing my jawline softly.

"I know, and I forgive you. Just promise me something?" I said.

"Anything," she replied.

"Don't leave me again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 2.3K 33
A childhood trauma left her chained in her own mind. Her existence felt hopeless, worthless. The outside world seemed scary yet tempting. She was sca...
2.3M 73.8K 44
Sometimes, love happens in the weirdest places, but what Olivia didn't expect was to find it with her brothers girlfriend.
1.4M 43.6K 50
Emery is a very shy high school student who is having a hard time navigating her way around her senior year after a terrible accident she had. Then...
139K 2.4K 14
GXG Life for Haze has been pretty simple up until now. She's always been considered part of the cool crowd. Her natural hair pressed down her sho...