Bloom

By xFakingaSmilex

After declining a marriage proposal from the supposed love of her life, Evolet decides to work on herself and... More

Lily
Gloxinia
Zinna
Valerian
Anthurium
Salvia
Banksia
Tetratheca Pilosa
Waratah
Goodenia

Bloom

2.2K 82 47
By xFakingaSmilex

Heya,

I don't have an updating schedule because I work full-time now. Please harass me for updates, somehow I work well under pressure, sometimes I need encouragement.

For new readers (I wish, I'm sure ya'll think I died). Bloom is the prequel to Roots. It follows the story of Evolet (The Boss's first love) and how he becomes 'The Boss' we know and love in Roots.

You DO NOT need to read Roots in order to understand what's happening. While Roots & Bloom are about The Boss, they can be read as stand-alone books as they are basically their own stories.

If you have questions, drop them below.

Cheers,

Stephanie xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279 21 17
What would you do, if you had the chance at a second life? Chloe Byrne has lived her life playing by the book, never stepping out of her comfort zone...
232K 7.2K 35
Desperate Mia Evans finds herself in an awkward position with her newly found boss Arden west, who just happens to be the mysterious guy she left an...
1K 47 43
After Mason's arrest, Julianna grew up. She's an adult now and is living a new life. But what happens when she realises that that life isn't enough f...
1.1K 112 69
In the shadows of her seemingly perfect life, Clarice, a talented graphic designer, yearns for something more than the pleasant facade she presents t...