How my time as a general in a...

By CianDedal

Just your average student who wants to be reincarnated but died and transferred earlier than expected His o... More

How I died early than expected
My wishes and first massacre
The Queen-Princess?
The Invitation
The letter and The B-Training
The Army
Thus made our 10th kingdom 9th
Anna's visit
The Refugees
New Faces
Rising Rose
The House
First Step
First Day of School
Journey
<Gate>
Huge misunderstanding
My discovered Helicopter
The Assault
The Snipers
The Assassins
The Gunners
The Mortars
The Launchers
The Grenaders
The Medics
The Captains
Finding Recruits
Unexpected Guest
I'll do what ever it takes
Early sweat break
Finding Elves
Pause
The Elves
The Kingdom of Lionsvelt
Erika's visit
Camino's Forest Food
Meeting the Pack of Wolves
At the Border
At the castle
Hall
Brawl
2nd round?
Now for round 3
Difference
Ghost's Journey
Ghost's last Journey
Departing
I'm back
Sun is up
Halt
First Day of construction
In the house
Meeting
A young merchant's appearance
Construction.
Construction ongoing
Attack
Attack 2
Attack 3
Attack...
Attack...
Attack...
Attack
End
Only the beginning
Part 2

Plan

994 36 8
By CianDedal

                    In a designated tent, set up by a group of soldiers under the General, Sian, lies hot shots from around the kingdom: Nobles, The Queen and his old-trusted retainer, and high ranking officers in Elkia's Army under The Queen, Anna. In a rectangular long table sat the general at the side, and in the opposite side was the Queen's. The General's side, sat all The Captains: Captains of the Snipers, Assaults, Gunners, Medics, Grenaders, Launchers, Bazookas, Assassins, War beasts, Mortars. While at the Queens side were all the high noble: Duke, Marquess, Earls, Viscounts, Barons, and some standing high officers at her Highness' back.

                     At the table, snacks were distributed: Cookies, biscuits, and cup cakes are at present in the middle in bundles. At the side-corner of the tent was a vending machine of beverages, and at every corner of the tent was guarded by soldiers, including the entrance.

                     About the light problem, the soldiers zipped off the tent's holes for sunlight to enter. (10:00) in a soldiers watches.

                    A minute later of relaxation from a little trip. A noble rose from it's seat....

: Good morning General, I'm Alexander from last time.....(sm~i~le)

Sian: ? (A-lex-xander?) thought. (dumb world)

Wait!....(thought)

 Finally remembered just now.

Sian: Ah...If it isn't Alexander from the Lionford household.

                    Their sudden introduction left the audiences in thought.

Noble: Hmph, why is duke Alexander lower himself from a general.(thought)

            : He's just a commoner who rose from his position.(thought)

            :We don't need to introduce ourselves for a commoner.(thought)

             : Uncrowned King my ASS! (thought)

Anna: ?
           : Why are they not introducing themselves!!!!?????( mind)
           : UGhhhh.....I'm furious.......

Commanders: Tsk! I've lost many freshmen because this guy rose in power!. (thought)
                          : Fresh soldier are the shining light for a Commander/Trainer.
                           : At least some strong and royal soldiers remained.

Duke: You lower sh*ts don't know power! (thoughts) (smirk)
           : He's not rumored to be uncrowned king for fear.
           : I've sent countless spies, infiltrators, and even bribe one of my servants to join their ranks.

: But none returned! (mild sweating)

Anna: Let's just skip the introduction.....

Sian: To the main point.....

               "We would like to take over another kingdom" Sian said...

           "Presposterous!" A man yelled. Someone from the Queen's side  stood up after hearing his plan, and it was a noble. A baron, despite having a high title, he's currently just in the lower rank of a noble.

Baron: Young man, we are currently steadily climbing for the kingdom.
            : Thanks to your mission, our kingdom are supported by an another kingdom, which is the Lionsvelt. Because of this, we were able to steadily climb faster. 
            : Don't bite more than you can chew, a friendly reminder from an old man.

Commander: This is for the kingdom....(Thought)
                           : If her majesty wish so, our army can take the front lines....

Noble: Your going in for this Commander!

Alexander: I can also send you the elites in my class. 

Noble: Let the queen decide!

:Don't bother us!!!

                  The tent's atmosphere became hot, loud yelling were heard from around the surrounding tents. "It was like in class, voting for someone to be prince charming or muse" Sian thought. The General's side were quite, not a single reply, while the queen was bored of the nobles shouting at each other.

Sian: Let me be blunt...\

                    "Me and my soldier are going alone, I ain't bringing anyone" Sian said with a dark aura and crossed hands. It was just hot a moment ago and now it's suffocating. 

Noble: I'm done quarreling, I don't care now you live or die.

Alexander: Well...if you say so.

                     Anna wanted to speak after his declaration, but for some reason she couldn't so. She wanted to go along, she wanted to interfere after what he said, she wanted to be at his side. But as Queen, she cannot leave the kingdom which was protected by their bloodline. She can only ask and give him good luck.

Anna: What's the Rose's Army's plan in taking another kingdom?

Alexander: Which kingdom are we even talking about?

Noble: 8th? 7th?

Sian: Captains......

"Sir!"

Sian: Assaults', give a short brief explanation about the plan.

                   While Sian just gave away his explanation to the captains, he stood up and approach a vending machine which was connected from his house. It turns out, anything doings from the general can give entrance to his house protected transparent dome. Meaning: He can connect electricity around the base using long wires buried underground and ta~dah! Electricity!

 Assaults' captain

                     "Our campaign involves 80% of our military personnel. It was the general's idea to take more or less 600 active soldiers."

Sian: Huh? (dumb founded)
         : I just brought my drink, why're you guys looking at me? (thought)

Noble: This army has 600 active soldiers? Does that mean they also have reserved soldiers? (thought) 

Commander: 600 is a high number (mumble)

                      "Our first departure would be to the the kingdom we're on ties with, The Kingdom of Lionsvelt. We'll leave 1/4 of volunteered Rose soldiers at Lionsvelt and proceed to the kingdom of......."

Nobles: Now which kingdom are they willing to give away for our kingdom?(thought)

Alexander: I'm sure it would be a kingdom at the bottom or lesser, so it's easy to manipulate them under your control. (thought)

Commander: But wait, there isn't any close kingdom around Lionsvelt other than.....(thought)

"The kingdom we will be on alliance with will be the Kingdom of Thalasses."

Nobles: wAIT.wait, wait, Thalasses?!!!

Alexander: Do you know what kind of kingdom and it's people live there?!

Commander: Even if you have power, it's a kingdom near the Seas! They can get away like a flash when your army have entered their huge gates.

Noble: Even though their population is small, we can even outnumbered them by just using your force but I heard their brutal and swift when someone attacks their kingdom.

Alexander: And what do you mean "Alliance"?

 "If they don't accept peace between kingdoms on paper, we'll take them all by force"

                   While they were arguing and the Assaults explaining the plan, Sian has ripped off the plastic covering the cupcakes and eating it. Well he is now showing off how delicious it is and opened a can-cola.

(sfx: TSHHKK)

Sian: A tasty cake will not be divine without a pair with cola.
         : The sound of a cola opened.....never gets old.

               "And with the exact numbers of Rose soldiers which we have deployed in Lionsvelt, Lionsvelt should be sending their own soldier here at our base for training. It's what we called Military-Transfer, sending each other for training and studying purposes. That will be the end of my explanation."

(sfx:Burb)

Haahhhhhh.....burb

Sian: Even though I haven't had breakfast yet, I'm full now.

War beast Captain: Well, you have eaten 3 cupcakes already.

_______________________

"Psst.." The captain of the Gunners called a soldier from a corner.

Gunner: Can you let me have a white ticket? (whisper)
                : I'll give you back after....

Soldier: U...um, I don't mind. As long as you pay me back.

Gunner: Find me after (took the white ticket)

                The Gunner too got the same beverage, Cola.

(sfx: Tsssfffk)

                 He drank half of it. "Haahhhh, Cola is really the best at this hot day!"

Sian: Ladies and gentlemen, you can take what ever you see on the table.
        : Don't be shy now....

"Hey, General!" The Queen called....

"Hmm?"Sian

"Do-do you have a spare of ticket?" Anna whispered to him, though, everyone still heard from her whispering from the opposite side of the table.

"I have only 1 spare of white ticket,here...I don't mind giving it to you." Sian replied and handed a small white ticket with a QR code at the center.

                  The white ticket was handed to a captain who sat beside him, then pass it again at the sender's side until it reached to the queen. The guests' did not know what use of the ticket and just simply complied and sent to the queen. Anna stood up and approach the vending machine. The captain of the Gunners was still trying to buy his own drink so Anna had to wait in line.

Gunner: So..Sorry my Queen, I'm having trouble with the ticket, the machine didn't eat my ticket.

Anna: Take your time (bright smile)

Noble: How dare he let the queen wait in line.....

Commander: My queen, I can wait in line for you. Hey! Big guy, stand aside from her majesty!

Anna: Don't pressure him commander!

Commander: Don't worry your highness this will end soon enough.

                      The commander raised his voice more but, the captain of the gunner simply ignored him. The third time he raised his voice, the gunner looked at the general. He nodded, Sian nodded, meaning.........

(sfx: Tsug!) 

                       The gunner made the first move and aimed to the commander's neck using his left hand.

"Too slow" Commander thought, and tried to evade the coming attack while trying to do a counter attack with the same move. Eyes were on them, eyes everywhere except the general and couple of captains who was still not finished eating their biscuits.

Captain of the Assaults: Knock him out already...

Medics: At least don't use guns, it's problematic treating someone, you know?

Assassins: Don't make a scene in broad daylight, finish him off at night.

War beast: DON't FIGHT!

Noble: Well that captain is a hard ball...

Alexander: Here IT COMES!

(sfx: TSUD!)

..........................................

                        Before everyone knew what was happening, the Gunners right hand was already locked on his grip to the commander. The commander was out cold. Anna and some soldiers from the commander checked him up and raised their swords.

Anna: What are you SOLDIERS doing?! Don't raise your swords here!

Medics: No need for panic (calm response)
               : He wasn't gripping him to death, he only knock him out with a chop and held his head so his body won't fall. In short he's unconscious.

Sian: Ladies and gentlemen, please finish what your eating and enjoy yourselves here.

(sfx:clack)

                    "Finally, I have my cola" she said and went back to her chair.

(sfx: Slurppppp)

                    "Haaaahhhhhh" That's refreshing.....
                             This alone makes me crave for more....(Hm. I'll try this biscuit_)

Alexander: General, can I have something like her majesties drink?

"Ah! Sorry, I don't have any spare tickets anymore....hehehe, Okay! I have something to do, I'll go out first. Ask my soldiers if they hve some spare tickets...BYE BYE" He said and left in a blink of an eye.

Gunners: Don't look at me like that, I loan my ticket from a soldier's.

                  Well in the end, all nobles dropped their prides and ask some of the surrounding soldiers some tickets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 321 58
In Grimoires & Gunsmoke, fantasy collides with the modern world in an epic struggle for power and survival. An emperor born from divinity and a drago...
227 7 16
A 17 year old boy and girl both dies and gets reincarnated in a new world where magic is everything and they start to live in this new world.
247 1 20
A soldier is reincarnated into a world of samurai and rules his own country what awaits him as he helps those who are in trouble. Credit goes to the...
I Want It All By Blaxk77

General Fiction

1K 85 7
[This Modern vs Fantasy story exist for the sole purpose of commiting warcrimes] A scientific genius with sociopathic tendencies dies on our Earth bu...