The ghost and the bat

Por ElizabrthGarcia101

Danny phantom starts to live his life as normal kid well as normal as It can be can be since peace was made f... Más

Danny realization
The letter
Family gathering
Poll
A/N
Sorry
Gift giving

Manor life

4.5K 111 0
Por ElizabrthGarcia101

~Danny pov ~
After the group hug bruce coughs and said * well since your here I would like to know what exactly are you and what your origin since you seem to have ghost powers but obviously was human once before because the stories I was told and photos you were still human as well as why you are here for I'm sure it isn't just for a family reunion?* I was quite surprised with these questions. "Wow Alfred you weren't kidding about him being a detective uh?" "You have no idea master Daniel" the boys started to laugh while my nephew starts to blush surprisingly. I giggled at his reaction and rubbed his head he blushed even harder  I then start to explain what happened to me throughout the years they seemed quite sad which is understandable since the story isn't quite happy "but I wouldn't change it because if I did I wouldn't be able to meet them." They started to blush "I guess I said that out loud huh." They all nodded I had a slight blush and then remembered I had gifts for them I hope they like what I got since the letters Alfred sent me which shows that they all weapons well most (cough cough Damian and Jason ) I wonder if they would like what I got them.

~To be continued~
😈😈😈 ps sorry in advance for the late post.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

610K 1K 47
idk exactly what this is gonna be but 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
94K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
61.5K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
118K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report