Love Trilogy *Red Hot Chili P...

By Shadyiscrazy

The Red Hot Chili Peppers are my favorite band and I find myself writing about them way too much so I decided... More

Anthony Kiedis x Reader
John Frusciante x Reader
How you meet
Your First Date
josh klinghoffer x reader
Anthony Kiedis x Reader

1.1K 25 1
By Shadyiscrazy

The band was with each other non stop. Aside from the fact that they toured together all the time and had to sleep in the same rooms they found that they were living with each other back home in Los Angeles.

One big house in the Hollywood hills was dedicated specifically and privately to the band that was known as the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

You, well you weren't anyone important. Just a girl from a small town who was good at living in everyone's shadows.

A girl who could do all the prep and hard work along with proving loyal service at the same time.

You started out as a waitress for some diner and eventually got into working at a record label. You floated around as an intern doing chore work like getting coffee.

The record label you worked for was Warner Records and one of their latest bands that had signed on were the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

You began to talk to your superiors and the manager for the band, you pleaded to the men and asked if you could move up from your internship and work under a manager or producer.

You ended up working under the producer Rick Rubin who was helping the band produce their album Blood Sugar Sex Magik.

Over time you ended up forming a close bond with the band members. You aided them with whatever they needed during their time in the studio and sometimes their time out of the studio.

You didn't so much work on the music or the production, you worked behind the scenes making sure everything went right.

You'd help out by booking venues, ordering things for music videos, putting together time slots, sometimes you'd help the guys out by finding funky random outfits too.

You became a constant companion and ended up living in the house the band had in Los Angeles while they went on tour.

You tended to it and kept it in shape, Anthony told you that you could throw parties there if you wanted and you sure as hell took advantaged of his generosity.

Over the time spent with the guys you and Anthony had come a little more closer than an assistant and her superior probably should've come.

You were at the house just cleaning up from a party, the guys would be home any second, they were coming back from a show they had played in the Los Angeles area.

You were in the kitchen wiping the marble counter top down with a rag when all the sudden the door opened and loud laughter and conversation echoed off the tall ceilings.

They walked into the kitchen, Chad, John, Flea, and then Anthony, all in that order.

You heart almost stopped at the sight of the young man in his early twenties. His long and flowing honey wheat hair swayed back and forth behind his back and cascaded down his muscular, sun kissed shoulders and tattooed back as he walked in.

As soon as they spotted you they all erupted into a chorus of loud and warm greetings

"Hey (Y/N)." Anthony glanced up at you as he walked in, a small smirk played on his plump lips that made your insides flutter.

"H-Hey Anthony." You responded faintly and turned away from him to go throw the wet rag in the sink.

The guys had paraded into the living room and plopped down onto the couches to continue their conversations and relax after the show.

You quickly followed after them and stood off to the side. "So how was the show?" You asked butting into their conversation.

"Oh it was great." Flea smiled a wide and toothy grin.

"Yeah the crowd was amazing and energetic." John agreed.

"Anthony was jumping around dancing like a madman, John was shredding on the guitar, Flea was banging his head so hard I thought it'd fall off his shoulders." Chad said and the group laughed at his last comment.

"Well I'm gonna head upstairs and go to bed, I threw a party last night so I'm still pretty hungover." You laughed a bit.

"But I uh cleaned the house real good, did your guys laundry, went shopping for food and booze..." You trailed off and looked at them for what they would say.

They were happy. Filled up with adrenaline and energy from their show and their presence with each other.

"Awh man thanks so much." "You're the best." "I appreciate it." We're just some of the responses that left their mouths.

You smiled. "Night guys, don't be too loud." You winked over your shoulder as you exited the living room.

They called out after you with sarcastic responses, but you went upstairs to your room to get ready for bed.

You changed into silky and loose pajamas that revealed your hot skin to cool satin sheets.

The lights in the room were dim, the only light was by moonlight and it was pouring down from the sky through the glass balcony doors and spilling onto the rug.

All the sudden behind you there was a deep voice. "Hey."

You quickly turned around to come face to face with Anthony.

Millions and millions of butterflies erupted into your stomach and your cheeks flushed pink at the sight of him standing shirtless in your doorway.

"Hey." You responded breathily and tried your hardest to calm your nerves. "W-what's up?"

He walked further into the room and looked around, behind him he shut the door silently. "Nothing much. Haven't seen you in awhile."

"Oh yeah, it's been a crazy couple of weeks." You responded and froze in your spot as he walked closer to you.

Images flashed through your head of the last time you saw him.

Both of you were drunk and high, energetic and in the midst of a crazy party dancing with each other to the flow of the music.

Before you knew it his hands were on your body and pulling you closer into his.

Those hands roamed along with your feet and you ended up in bed together with clothes being tossed aside and hot kisses turning into loud hungry moans for the greatest pleasure of sex.

"Yeah it has been." He agreed and his dark honey hues peered down at you.

No words could form for you to say, your throat almost tightened.

"I like your pajamas, they're cute." His hand placed on your hip, his thumb brushed back and forth along your side sending chills up you spine.

"Thanks, no one is really supposed to see them though." You were dumbfounded in front of him, nervous to even breath wrong in fear that he would leave.

"I wanna see what's under them." His hand slowly moved under your shirt, his finger tips brushed softly over your skin making your knees shake.

"Anthony." You whispered breathlessly and pressed yourself into his hand, you pushed yourself up to press your lips together.

The kiss was hot and passionate. Full of desperation and cosmic sensations of lust and sex.

After a very long moment you guys pulled back with wet and bruised lips, swollen from kissing so deeply.

"I still remember the way you taste." His hands were back down at your waist gripping at your skin and pajamas gently.

The compliment was different than anything you'd ever received before. "I couldn't stop thinking about the last time I saw you."

"Me either." He whispered and softly pressed his forehead against yours.

"I want you Anthony, but not like this, not right now." You shook your head and grabbed his hands that were placed on your waist.

You moved them down and away from you and stepped back from his chest.

"I don't just want the sex." As much as you'd rather just fuck the night away with the glorious and hot Anthony Kiedis, you knew you couldn't. You were in love with him and only sleeping around would just tear you up inside.

"We don't have to." Anthony said quickly and gripped your hands back.

"You make me want things I can't have." You sighed and shook your head.

"I will give you everything you want (Y/n)." He reached his hand up to cup your cheek, his thumb brushing back and forth softly.

You nuzzled your face against his hand. "I want you to just lay with me."

A small smile crept onto his lips. "Yeah, okay."

You held his hand and walked over to your bed with him.

The covers were pulled back and they revealed clean white sheets.

The both of you slipped into bed and sunk down into the mattress.

Anthony wrapped his arm around you and pulled you close to his side.

You nuzzled your head on to his chest and tangled your legs with his and the covers.

His hand ran soothingly up and down your arm, tracing shapes and patterns just like you did with your finger pressed to his chest.

For the rest of the night you guys sat in a comfortable silence that wasn't forced or awkward.

You enjoyed being in his muscular arms breathing in his natural scent.

"Do you think maybe tomorrow I could take you out on a date?" He asked.

You looked at him with a smile, "I would love that." You moved your head forward and pressed a small kiss to your lips.

Anthony smiled and kissed you back gently, the rest was history.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 558 73
Welcome to my Nirvana oneshot book!I hope you enjoy it as much as me,because trust me when I say that writing these are so much fun sometimes(unless...
1.7K 40 41
[COMPLETED ON MAY 31st, 2018] Never crossed in Deenah's mind that someday she will actually go on incredible tour with Red Hot Chili Peppers while ha...
110K 4.6K 100
𝟏𝟖+ *𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭*𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧*𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲*𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫*𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 *Complete, but in its original first draft state! Totally full of grammatical err...
37K 968 55
When Cecilia returns from New York to her hometown of Los Angeles, she is shaken by the events that have taken place in her life during the last few...