Fighting my Pride

By -Rockii

My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy๐Ÿ˜˜ First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020 More

1
Chapter 2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter 7
Chapter #8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Btw
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Announcement ๏ฟผ
Chapter 49

Chapter 41

7.1K 169 29
By -Rockii

Time jump :)
Also the baby's name is spelled Alayna instead of Alanna.

Im 9 months pregnant as ever. Im so big my feet are huge its like everything is just swollen. Quincy doesn't let me do anything anymore. I can't go anywhere without him or one of the boys. I feel like a big ass kid. But im so close to my due date. Im so ready for my baby to get here.

A couple weeks after Quincy's dad died they had the funeral. After the funeral it finally hit Quincy and he just broke down crying in my arms. Me being the crybaby i am i broke down with him. My baby was so hurt but i took care of him like he always took care of me. Since then we've been in a really good space and i feel like it brought us closer.

As for Ms. Morgan she's taking the death pretty hard. She was staying with us for awhile before she decided to go back home because she knew her daughter needed her. Us girls had finally got her out the house last week its was hard but she did it and i could honestly say she looked happy.

"Ouchh." I yelped as i felt a hard smack go to my butt.

"Whatchu thinking bout baby ?" Quincy asked me. I just looked at him and shook my head.

"Nothing really." I shrugged.

"Come here lemme show you something." He said grabbing my hand taking me up the stairs of our home. Yep we finally moved in last month. The only thing left to decorate was Alayna's nursery. I know we're prolonging and she could be here any minute now but we just never got around to it.

"You going to fast you know I can't walk as fast." I said glaring at him as he chuckled finding this amusing.

"Shit i had forgot." He said causing me to sick my teeth.

"Fucking aggravating." I mumbled but i know he still heard me because he squeezed my hand.

"Don't make me fuck the shit outta you girl." He said i just smiled because that's exactly what i was you to do.

"Nasty ass." He mumbled.

Once we finally made it up the stairs we were walking in the direction of the nursery leaving me confused.

"Oh yeah this reminds me we need to start getting her nursery together." I told him he just waved me off. I raised my eyebrows up in confusion but just decided not to say anything. Once he opened the nursery door my mouth dropped.

It was so beautiful and well decorated. I just wanted to know how ? When ? How did he do this without me noticing and when did he do it. I stepped all the way into the room and pink immediately caught my eye. The chandelier in the room had me in awe. It was just...perfect. 
Finally turning around to face Quincy I noticed him smirking which caused me to smile.

"When did you find time to do this ?" I asked.

"Whenever you was sleep, you know you always sleeping so it was pretty easy." He said shrugging.

"You did all this by yourself ?" I asked knowing damn well he didnt.

"Duh !" He said causing me to give him that 'bitch really' look.

"Im just fucking witchu but my mama helped me a li bit." He said stepping in front of me.

"Well i love it baby it's so beautiful." I said wrapping my arms around his neck and pecking his lips repeatedly.

"I love you baby." I said pecking his lips one last time.

"I love you more." He said gripping my ass something he LOVES doing it just turns me on.

"What we doing today ?" I asked as i walked around the room still observing.

"Ain't shit." Quincy shrugged.

"Ion feel like being with allem today i wanna be with my baby." He said causing me to blush.

"Aww." I said kissing his cheek.

"Oh." He said scratching the back of his neck. "I was talking bout my bout my baby." He said which caused my face to srop.

"Nigga fuck you." I said punching him playfully.

"Im just playing baby." He grabbing my hand.

"Yeah aight." I bucked at him.

"Na slow down mama don't get ya ass beat." He bucked back.

"You'll hit a pregnant woman ?" I asked as i tilted my head to the side batting my eye lashes.

"Getcho ass on homie." He said mushing my head to the side causing me to laugh before walking out the nursery headed to our room with me following him.

"Baby." I called out as i sat on the bed.

"Wassuh."

"Confession." I said and he quickly turned his head to me. He gave me a head nod telling me to continue to talk.

"Im kind of scared." I admitted.

"Of ?" He said taking he ice off sitting it on our dresser.

"Becoming a mother, like what if im a bad mom ?" I asked looking down playing with my fingers that i was now looking at.

"Baby, i know we an never been parents before and i we got a lot to learn but ill damned if i just let us be bad parents even if i see you heading down the wrong path ima help you out. That's what im here for." He said which caused me to smile.

"Thank you, I don't know why im so nervous maybe because im getting closer to my due date."  I said as i shook my arms.

"Don't be nervous thats my job." Quincy said causing me to smack my lips.

"You asshole dude." I said laughing.

"But bae guess what." He said and i cheesed. I loved when he told me stuff or was about to vent to me because I remember when we first started talking he wouldn't open up now he just tells me everything even unnecessary things.

"Wassup G." I said trying to sound like one of his homeboys causing him to abrupt in laughter.

"Im getting out." He said now looking serious. I knew laughing time was over my his facial expression.

"Out of what ?" I asked.

"Out the game im done with all this shit, i got bigger and better things to do. I got bigger things on my plate and thats to take care of my family. Ion want nobody coming after yall and i'll be damned if they lay a finger on my baby." He ranted walking over to the bed where i was sitting.

"I already been working on it though, im working on a club gone be the hottest club down here." He said smiling causing me to smile as well.

"Baby, im so proud of you." I said smiling standing up to give him the tightest hug i could without hurting my baby bump.

"You've came a long way since i first met you and i must say im intrigued. I would be extremely proud to become your wife one day." I said honestly.

"You already my wife." He said kissing all over my face.

"Im proud of you to mamas, cause wooo when i first met you, you was a li girl." He said and i gasped.

"Well not really a li girl you was very mature, but all you wanted to do was fight anybody who said something you ain like, thats that shit li girls do. Im glad you grew outta that shit. But now look at you. you don't even entertain these females anymore a girl could speak to me and the old you would wanna beat they ass now you just don't pay it no mind." He said.

"You matured so much from back then just like with Ka'liyah friend you don't be paying her no mind and im so proud of mamas your mama wpild be proud of you too." By time he was done talking i had two tears come out my eyes that he wiped away.

"Thank you, it's crazy because it's like when you actually change a do good nobody acknowledges it but when you do bad thats all people will ever talk about." I said chuckling at the its crazy part.

"Im yo man shawty of course ima notice." He said popping his collar.

"Shutup come lay with me." I chuckled as i sat down on the bed and pulled him down with me.

"Yes ma'am shawty duwop." He said smacking my butt. I grabbed the remote and turned on netflix looking for a movie.

"Don't put on no stupid ass shit either Nae." Quincy said laying his head in the crook of my neck.

"You wanna pick the movie then ?" I asked.

"Nah you got it." He said which caused me to suck my teeth. Like how you tell me dont pick no stupid movie but then don't wanna pick a movie yourself like nigga.

"Stop talking shit." He barked into my neck before biting it.

"shh ouch ian even say nothing." I said popping his head.

"I know your smart ass said something in your head." He said sounding sleepy.
I kept flipping through movies till i found The Trap.

"Baby you finna go to sleep ?" I pouted.

"No, you found a movie ?" He asked with his head still in my neck and i just knew his eyes was closed.

"Yeah, now watch it with me." I told him shaking my body just to irritate him.

"Okay baby, hollon im finna turn around." He mumbled as he placed his arms around my waist. At that point i gave up because once he put his arms around my waist i just knew it was a wrap. Within seconds he was out like a light.

"Baby."
...

"Baby"
...

"Stupid ass always going to sleep on me." I mumbled. Placed my hand on his back and rubbed circles on his back as i watched The Trap. The whole time Teyanna Taylor was pissing me off. I love my girl but in this movie she was making me mad. I mean they always got my girl playing some ghetto girl. 30 minutes in the movie i started to doze off to sleep myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A hour later i woke up and Quincy was still on me knocked out. I tried to get up but he just held on to my waist tighter.

"Come on baby i gotta pee." I said tapping his arm.

"Mane." He groaned before letting me go and turning over. Quincy is really a big ass baby and he likes to cry when he doesn't get his way. I got up and went to the bathroom to handle my business. Once i was done i made sure to wash my hands and proceed downstairs.

I decided to make Quincy and I some dinner since we been eating out a lot lately. I grabbed the pots and pans i needed to make some shrimp pasta.
Afterwards i got all the ingredients out that i needed to make them with and placed it on the counter. Before i could do anything else i felt a sharp pain in my stomach which caused me to stop doing what i was doing and hold it. I leaned up against the counter and started to take deep breathes. Once the pain stopped i started back doing what i was doing but this time the pain came back bit much worse. I started to scream in pain as i held my stomach. Then i started to feel liquid run down my leg.

"Baby."  I heard Quincy's voice as he ran down the stairs. Im so thankful Quincy is a light sleeper.

"Nae you pee'd on yourself ?" He asked once he made it to me.

"Nooo." I cried out as i held my stomach due to the pain.

"Oh shit." He said finally catching on to what was going on.

"Hollon bae, im finna get the bag." He said before running back upstairs. I was in so much pain !! i wish he just hurry the fuck up.

"Alright come on mamas." He said as he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car all the while i was laying in his arms screaming and hollering.

"Shh it's okay mamas you gone be straight." He said trying to comfort me but it wasn't working. Once we were secured in the car he sped off to the hospital. This boy had road rage for real.

"Fuck get the fuck out the way !! On my mama im finna air this bitch out !" He yelled as he was honking his horn. Getting fed up he turned his blinkers on and sped in the emergency lane and rushed off to the hospital.

Once we made it to the hospital due to Quincy's driving he ran in and yelled for them to help him. He came back out with 5 people as they got me and put me on the roller and rolled me to the back while i was still crying.

"Calm down baby, Calm down." This lady nurse said trying to comfort me but all the pain i was feeling right now i was ready to get this baby outta me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Black call everybody and let them know that Nae finna have the baby." Quincy said calmly on the phone with Black. Quincy was being so calm but he was burning on the inside.

"Damn im finally finna be a uncle you nervous my nigga ?" Black asked.

"Do what i said nigga." Quincy chuckled before hanging up the phone.

"You can come in the room now Mr. Leblanc." Nurse Cara told him before proceeding to show him to the room Naveah was in.

"Baby." Naveah whined once he came into view.

"Im here baby." He said walking to the side of her and grabbing her hand.

"It hurts sooooo bad." Nae whined.

"I know baby." He said rubbing her hair out her face.

"I need the epidural but they say i gotta wait." Nae sighed. She was in so much pain right now in her head she's saying she doesn't want to have kids ever again. She's already terrified since this is a high risk pregnancy.

"You need some ice or some shit ?" Quincy asked. He was trying to help in anyway possible and he heard that eating ice helps. Nae just nodded her head as she shut her eyes tight feeling another contraction. Quincy had left out the room to go find some ice while Black and everybody else had stepped in the room.

"Omg my baby's having a baby." Melani cheesed as she went to go sit in the chair that was right next to Nae.

"Lani this shit hurts." Nae whined.

"Oh i know, it only gets worse." Melani said causing everybody to suck their teeth.

"Where's the hubby ?" Jayda asked.

"Damn ion get no hey how you doing." Nae said mugging Jayda.

"My bad im just nervous feels like im the one in labour." Jayda said walking over to Naveah wiping the sweat off her face.

"How dilated are you ?" Melani asked.

"5 cm." Nae sighed.

"Whew chile." Jayda said dramatically.

"Contractions beating your ass huh ?" Melani asked.

"Lani shut the fuck up dude." Kareem told her but not in a rude way causing everybody to laugh as Quincy stepped back in the room with the ice.

"Wassam." He said speaking to everybody at once as his eyes was on his lady the whole time. He walked over to her and gave her the ice as she started to devour it.

"Man of the hour ! Finally finna be a father." Black said smiling at his boy.

"Baby im scared." Nae said quietly but only Melani and Quincy heard her because they were closer to her.

"Watch out Lani." Quincy said and Melani got up and Quincy was now seated in the chair Melani was in.

"Why you scared mamas ?" He asked looking in her glossy eyes.

"What if I don't make it ?" Hearing those words caused Quincy to look to the ground and shake his head. He's been thinking that ever since he went to go get the ice and thats one he's afraid of.

"Baby... baby don't say that." Quincy said.

"How come nobody called me and told me my grandbaby was almost here." Ms. Morgan said coming into the room with Ka'liyah.

"I told Black tell everybody." Quincy said putting his hands up in surrender.

"Who yo black ass couldnt call me." She fussed.

"Because you don't have everybody number and i was only making one call i was trying to make shoo my lady was straight." Quincy said.

"Anyways how you doing baby." Ms. Morgan asked Naveah. She just shook her head no saying she wasn't doing good at all.

"Aww its okay how far dilated are you ?"

"5 cm." Nae answered.

"Well you don't have that much longer for the wait."

"Wait, can't you get your epidural now !" Melani said. Naveah felt dumb because she's been waiting for no reason.

"Hey im Nurse Cara and im here to give you your epidural." Nurse Cara said coming into room right kn time.

"Are you scared of needles ?" She asked Nae.

"Nope can you just hurry this hurt like a mafucka." Nae said by accident causing Ms. Morgan to pop her.

"Shit." She said again and everybody was laughing.

"My bad i can't help it excuse my language." Nae apologized.

"It's fine that always happens." Nurse Cara chuckled.

"Can you sit up for me please ?" She asked Nae. Nae nodded her head and sat up as Nurse Care took out the needle and gave her the shot of epidural.

"Okay your all done the doctor should be in shorty." Nurse Cara said before exiting.
Sooner than Later the epidural started to kick in and Nae barley felt the pain. So she began to relax.

"That feel so much better." Nae sighed. Quincy sat beside her holding her hand rubbing it. Soon the doctor came in the room catching everybody's attention.

"Im just going to see how far your dilated okay baby." She told Nae who just nodded her head.

"Well your now 8 cm." She said and Nae nodded.

"Don't be scared okay, i got you." The doctor said noticing Nae's nervous posture which actually calmed Nae down.

"I'll be fine.... hopefully." Nae said mumbling the last part but only Quincy heard but he was thinking the same thing.

After a hour passed Nae was finally 10 cm dilated and getting ready to push for her life, her daughter's life. She only had Quincy and his mama in the room. Her limit was 3 but she knew if she had to choose outta Melani and Jayda it would be confusion.

Ms. Morgan was standing next to Nae wiping the sweat from her forehead. Meanwhile Quincy was on the side getting his hand squeezed to death by Nae.

"I love you, you gone be okay ? Okay." Quincy said kissing the side of her forehead and she nodded as she hissed in pain. Quincy sat i kind of frustrated because his baby was in pain and their was nothing he could do to stop it.

"Okay Ms. Johnson on 3 i need you to push as hard as you can." The doctor instructed. At this point Nae heart started to beat faster she was nervous scared if anything.

Lord can you please let me and my baby make it out of this together but if you have to choose please choose my babygirl to live and end me, Amen Nae prayed silently in her head.

"Okay 1"

"2"

"3" the doctor said and Nae pushed as hard as she could before stopping and taking a deep breath.

"Oh my fucking god, im not getting pregnant again." Nae said to herself but it caused everybody in the room laugh.

"Okay again." And with that Nae pushed again.

"Ahhh!" She screamed as she pushed as tears rolled down her eyes. That right their broke Quincy's heart almost making him shed a tear to see Nae in so much pain and don't know the outcome.

"I can't." Nae cried out as she stopped pushing.

"Baby yes you can." Ms. Morgan told her rubbing her arm.

"I can't." Nae cried out again.

"Naveah you can, and you will. You one of the strongest females i know, i know you can. Do for me, for babygirl, and your mama." Quincy told Nae wiping her eyes. Nae looked at Quincy for a while before turning her head back toward the doctor. The doctor gave her a head nod and Nae gave her one back in return and with that Nae started to push again.

"waaaaaa" a baby's cry was heard through out the room. Which caused everybody to sigh in relief as Nae layef her head back on her pillow feeling like a weight was lifted off her shoulders. Quincy just stood there in amazement with a big Kool aid smile while i went to go cut the umbilical cord. Nae was so happy that her and her baby made it out okay. They reached Nae the baby so she can see her and as soon as Alayna was in her hands

She fell in love with her.

"My baby." Nae said smiling down at her. Nae held her for a few more seconds before the nurses took her to go clean her up and to check her vitals.

"You did good Ms. Johnson i proud of you." The doctor said complimented Naveah.

"Baby i love you so much." Quincy said kissing Nae all over her face.

"I love you more." Nae said.

Now with everybody in the room and hovering over Nae and the baby Quincy grew frustrated. Not that everybody was around the baby but he didn't want all them to be so close like they were suffocating her.

"Whats her name ?" Ms. Morgan asked.

"Alayna Grace Leblanc." Nae said looking down at her beautiful baby.

"Alright all y'all can back the fuck up." Quincy said standing up from his seat.

"Me and my shawty bout to roll out anyways, we'll come up here tomorrow." Black said causing Kareem to do the same.

"See y'all tomorrow." Nae said still looking at her baby. While Quincy was dapping them off. Quincy went over to stand by Nae who was holding their baby.

"You look tired." Quincy said grabbing Nae's hair moving it out of her face.

"I am." Nae said sounding sleepy.

"Ima get her while you get some rest." Quincy said and Nae nodded her head as she reached Quincy the baby.

Quincy went sat on the couch that as he saw Nae drift off to sleep. Then he looked down at his babygirl.

"Hey babygirl." Quincy spoke.

"Ima come by tomorrow." Quincy mother spoke up. He honestly forgot that she was even still here.

"Aight." He responded and watched both his sister and mother leave.

"Wassup prettygirl im ya dada, and ima protect you at any cost. Ima make sure you and your mama gone never want for nothing. I got yall till death due part." Quincy said before kissing her forehead. He looked back down at her and noticed she was smiling which caused him to smile in return.

I love my girls Quincy thought as he smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 2.5K 36
This book is dumb and for funโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ I apologize for ALL errors and hope you somewhat enjoy
40.8K 1.4K 20
Read to find out luv. โ€ข Read it in dark mode for a better experience. โ€ข The pictures that are used aren't mine, if the owner to them does not want m...
283K 7.3K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023
155K 5.4K 30
๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ -๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ *my fir...