Pregnant After One Night Stan...

By Coookiedoough

One night, one night that changed your whole life. One night out with your friends and you meet one guy, one... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Bonus part - Christmas special

Chapter 11

11K 299 32
By Coookiedoough

- Negative... you said disappointed as you held the stick in your shaky hand.

- Maybe it's wrong? Your friend said placing her hand on your back.

- Yeah, maybe you're right. You said trying not to let the tears escape your eyes.

- Take the other tests just to make sure.

You nodded and went into the bathroom to take another test. You went out, waited 3 more minutes and looked at the result. Negative. You couldn't help it anyone and tears started rolling down your red, puffy cheeks. You stood there staring at the tests in your hand.

- Oh, Y/N it's fine. Maybe it was just not meant to happen right now. Your friend said encouraging, giving you a tight hug.

- B-but I wanted it t-to be positive. You said in between your sobs.

- I know Y/N, I know.

Your friend held you in her embrace for a while and you cried against her shoulder. Your salty tears stained her shirt but she didn't seem to mind.

- Let's not think about it now, we should watch the rest of the movie.

You two watched the rest of the movie but your mind wasn't there. All you could think off was those damn tests. You were really tired so without realising it you slowly drifted off to sleep, quietly sobbing.

The next day you woke up with terrible neck pain from sleeping on the couch. Your friend was sleeping on the couch next to you. You sat up and stretched your neck. After a while, you started to remember last night and tears started to fill your eyes again. You got up and started to make breakfast to get your mind off it.

- Good morning Y/N. Your friend said walking into the kitchen.

- Good morning Y/F/N, slept well? You asked smiling as you dried your hands on a towel.

- Are you ok? You're never up this early. She said looking at the clock that was showing 7 pm.

- I'm fine don't worry. You said giving her a fake smile.

She looked at you confused about how you seemed so happy when in reality you were quite the opposite. After breakfast, you decided to go home. As you opened the door to your house your daughter came running towards you.

- Eomma! You're home. She said jumping up in your arms.

- Hi sweetie! How are you? You said kissing her forehead.

- I'm good. It was so fun to be with appa, we went to the arcade, then when we got home we built a fort and then we made pancakes and ate them in the fort! She said excitedly.

- Aw, did I miss appas famous pancakes? You said pouting.

- No, we left some for you. You heard Jungkook say as he walked out from the kitchen.

You put Y/D/N down and walked over to Jungkook. He placed both of his hands on your waist and smiled warmly at you.

- Hi babe, how was the sleepover? Jungkook asked, kissing your cheek softly.

- It was great. You lied.

After he asked about last night your thoughts were once again filled with the results from the pregnancy tests. You looked down and blinked away the tears that were slowly forming in your eyes.

- Are you sure? You seem a little upset Y/N. He said, placing one hand under your chin so he could look into your eyes.

- It's fine Kook. I'm just a little bit tired. You said walking upstairs into your shared bedroom.

For the rest of the day, you were pretty quiet and distant with Jungkook. He notices it but he didn't want to pressure you so he just shrugged it off not thinking about it.

A week passed and you were still distant with Jungkook. He even started working late again. When he got home he tried to talk with you but you just answered with short sentences and then walked away. You didn't want to tell Jungkook about the negative pregnancy test because you didn't know how he would react. Would he be sad? Or would he be happy? You weren't quite sure. You were currently on the couch in the living room when Jungkook came home. He stormed into the living room, looking upset and angry.

- Okay Y/N I have had enough! Why are you avoiding me? If I have done something wrong you need to tell me. Jungkook said and stared at you with red eyes from crying.

You looked up at him and his eyes meet yours. You hated seeing him cry so you stood up and walked to him, giving him a hug. You had your arms around his neck and after a while he wrapped his arm around your waist, bringing you closer.

- I can't stand being so close to you but I can't touch you or talk to you. He said sobbing in your neck.

- I'm so sorry Jungkook. I didn't realise how my actions affected you.

- What happened at the sleepover Y/N?

You broke the hug, took his big, veiny hand in yours and lead him to the couch, sitting down. He sat down next to you and you held both of his hands.

- The reason why I avoided you was because at the sleepover, I didn't feel well and I started throwing up. You started, looking him in the eyes.

- And? He asked, waiting for you to continue.

- I had been feeling weird lately and my period was late. So we went to buy a pregnancy test.

- Are you pregnant? Jungkook said, smiling happily at you.

Tears started to roll down your cheeks because he sounded so happy about a baby. You didn't want to disappoint him. When he saw your tears his smile faded and he looked at you concerned.

- It was negative Kook. You said quietly.

- Oh.... Was all that left his mouth before he hugged you tightly creasing your back.

- It's fine Y/N. We can just try again. He said calmly.

- I really wanted it to be positive. You said still crying.

He sighed and broke the hug to peek your lips softly.

- So you want another kid? You asked.

- Of course Y/N. I would love to have another mini version of you and me running around. Plus the process of making them is very entertaining. He said winking at you.

- You're such a pervert. You said hitting him on his chest.

Jungkook fell down on the couch holding his chest pretending to be hurt.

- Ouch Y/N. He said still holding his chest.

You laughed and laid down at him. He held you close. You stared into his eyes and he kissed you lovingly.

- But why didn't you tell me? He suddenly asked.

- I didn't want to make you sad you seemed so happy and I didn't know how you would react. You said looking up at him.

- Promise me you will tell me next time you are going to take a test. Okay? He asked seriously.

- I promise Kook.

For the rest of the night, you, Jungkook and Y/D/N coddled in the couch watching movies. You looked at your perfect little family. Maybe Y/F/N was right maybe now just wasn't the right time.

A few weeks had passed and you still couldn't stop thinking about the test. You had this feeling that something was wrong. But you just thought it was your mind playing tricks on you. You stopped taking the pill now when you knew both of you wanted another child together. Today Y/D/N were at her friends birthday party and she was supposed to sleep there as well. Jungkook, of course, took the opportunity to be alone with you.

You throw your bag on the floor once you got home from work. You kicked off your heels and hung up your jacket. The whole day had been shity and all you wanted to do was lay on the couch watching a movie with Jungkook. But he had other things in mind.

- Hi baby. Jungkook said as he walked down the stairs to you.

- Hi Kook. You said kissing him.

- How was work? He asked.

- It was the worst. My boss made me do all this extra work and it has been really stressful. You complained and pouted.

Jungkook smirked at you and then he kissed you passionately. After a while, he deepened the kiss and pushed you backwards into the living room and then down on the couch. He was laying on top of you kissing you hungry on the lips. His lips travelled down to your neck probably leaving dark marks in the process. You moaned when he found your sweet spot. But you stopped him before he could do something.

- Jungkook, stop, I'm not in the mood. You said pushing him away before it went further.

- You moan says otherwise. He said kissing your neck again.

- Kook. You started.

- I can help you release some stress. He said kissing you again and then taking off his shirt, revealing his toned torso.

You gave in and soon things got really heated and in a matter of seconds, both of your clothes were on the floor.

Afterwards, you and Jungkook were laying beside each other catching your breaths. A big smile spread across your face and Jungkook looked at you.

- What? He asked smiling.

- Nothing I just really love you. You said laughing.

- Who knew you were this emotional after sex. Jungkook said laughing.

- Oh shut it, I was just trying to be romantic. You said laughing.

- Well, I love you too. He said kissing your lips.

You two kissed for a while until you heard your stomach growl. Jungkook broke the kiss laughing.

- Are you hungry? He asked looking at you.

- Yeah.

- Well let's go then. He said sitting up.

You looked at him with a confused expression. He chuckled and took your hand.

- The food won't cook itself. He said raising his eyebrows.

You went up from the couch and then you started looking for your clothes that were laying everywhere. You two cooked and ate dinner then when you were done you decided to watch a movie. Once the movie ended it was time to go to bed. You were laying on the bed with Jungkook. He had his strong arms around you as he snuggled his face into your neck. All cuddled up both of you feel asleep.

Jungkook's pow:

I woke up by Y/N's phone ringing in the middle of the night. Y/N's eyes slowly opened and she went out of my embrace to answer her phone.

- Hello. She said in a raspy voice.

- Yes that's me, who is this? She asked.

I was curious about who was calling her at this hour so I moved closer to her placing my arms around her shoulders. She listened for a long time and then her face dropped. I looked at her with frowned eyebrows.

- What! She said staring at me with big eyes.

- Ok, ok we will be there as fast as we can, thank you so much for calling me. She said and then hung up.

- What's wrong? I asked.

Y/N just looked at me with a worried expression.

- It's Y/D/N, something happened. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 29 20
who would have thought that JUST ONE DAY, ONE night and ONE little white lie could turn the rest of your life around in the presence of 7 familiar bo...
133K 3.4K 29
[COMPLETED] ❝Oh come on, don't act like we didn't fuck last time.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Wherein you met the guy again whom your bestfriend sets you up for...
348 18 14
Change isn't always a good thing. Coincidences happen, but can they change your life forever? [discontinued]
5.6K 653 55
" Why did you suddenly kiss me??!!"- Park Y/n " Just follow what I do"- Jeon Jungkook An encounter with a stranger changes my life... Make me feel w...