Meant to Be

By TheBlackSwan48

Who will she choose? The handsome boy she has crushed on for years and who seems to be perfect in every way... More

Tag
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
A/N
Chapter Sixteen
NOT AN UPDATE
Sorry
Tiana
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
REAL Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
BONUS
Chapter Twenty-One
Meant To Be

Chapter Four

5.4K 59 52
By TheBlackSwan48

The next day at Foxfire Sophie went to great lengths to ensure she wouldn't have to talk to Fitz. But she should have known that you can't stop the inevitable.

     She had just poked her head around the corner, making sure the hallway was empty, before running into Fitz. Literally.

     "I'm so sorry!" Sophie exclaimed, rubbing her now sore forehead.

     "It's fine. Hey! Wait!" Fitz stepped out to block Sophie as she tried to dart past him.

     "Sophie, I know you're avoiding me. Is it wrong for me to want to find out why?" Sophie forced herself to look into his eyes. The worry and concern in them made them sparkle like teal jewels. She sighed. Might as well get it done and over with.

     "I'm unmatchable." Fitz stood there, stunned. Sophie couldn't take the suspense so she took off down the hall.

     "Sophie! Wait!" Fitz's pleading only made her run faster. She frantically raced through Foxfire, praying Fitz wasn't following her.

     Sophie finally stopped when she entered an oddly familiar looking hallway with a bench. It was blissfully quiet and empty. Or so she thought.

     "Foster?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 372 16
Dex goes to Foxfire with his friends. Sophie, Tam, Biana, Linh, and Keefe! THEY ARE BESTIES!!! FOREVER! YAH! But...Fitz is always there. ALWAYS. He r...
196K 1.3K 37
❛❛The girl and the two boys. What happens when love enters the picture.❜❜ Sophie, Fitz, Keefe. Oblivious, perfect, and loving. When Sophie gets with...
67.5K 617 27
Some sokeefe cute fluffy one-shots and other things about kotlc!
3.6K 188 24
Keefe Sencen is finally living the way he wants. He has the girl that he's always wanted as his girlfriend, his new powers are under control and ever...