I'm His Son.

By CloudNarutoHitsugaya

Kakashi is a father?! What how did that happen? Well he had a girlfriend, had sex and was sent back to Konoha... More

Part 1

Part 2

749 31 12
By CloudNarutoHitsugaya

{Toshiro's POV}.

I woke up in my new room. It feels great, sleeping in a warm bed. I got out of bed and walked out of the room. The smell of pancakes hit my nose as I walked out the door. I smiled big and ran into the kitchen. I saw dad in an apron, cooking. He looked behind him and my eyes widen.

"What's wrong, Shiro?" Asked dad. 

"Y-You're m-mask," I stuttered. Dad chuckled.

"I don't wear it at home and I wasn't planning on hiding my face to you," smiled dad as he went back to cooking. I nodded and sat at the table. Dad set the pancakes and orange juice onto the table along with syrup and sugar. I smiled and put some sugar onto my pancakes before eating. 

"So Toshiro," said dad. 

"Hm?" I asked while chewing.

"Do you want to become a Shinobi, when you're older?" asked dad. I swallowed and my eyes wondered to the side as I thought. Once I thought of my answer, I looked back at dad and nodded.

"It would be nice. Mum did taught me some things before the invasion, so yeah," I said. He smiled. 

"We'll start training tomorrow, since you're entering a bit late then people your age," said dad. I stared at him confusingly.

"Why? But I wanna make new friends. I hardly had any due to people thinking I was a freak," I said looking down at my lap. I could hear dad growl a bit. 

"Don't worry, you'll make friends along the way of training because having friends is one way to get stronger," said dad. I looked at him and smiled.

"For now, lets finish breakfast, get ready then go shopping," smiled dad. I nodded. We finished breakfast and dad washed the plated while I got changed since he was already changed. I got into a black top with the Hatake crest on the back in white, black shorts with blue strips down the side and a green scarf. I went to the door and saw dad all ready. I put my shoes on and grabbed his hand. He looked down at me and eye smiled. 

While walking in town, I squeezed dad's hand in fear. I've never been around so many people. We went into clothing shops and got some clothes for me. 3 sets of training gear, 2 sets of normal clothing and a set of pyjamas. We went into a weapons shop after. Dad ordered 100 shurrikens and 100 kunai. I looked around the shop and my eyes locked onto a sword. It was amazing. The hilt was blue and had a star shaped hilt to connect the blade and the handle. I picked it up and felt connected. It began to glow.

"Dad!" I shouted. Dad and the shop owner looked my way. Dad rushed over to me whereas the shop owner was shocked and surprise. The glow stopped and I felt a tiny bit cold. 

"What just happened? Toshiro, are you okay?" asked dad. 

"Amazing," said the shop owner. Dad looked back at the owner.

"What is?" growled dad. 

"That blade. There's a myth that comes along with it. The blade chooses it's owner and the owner of the blade will be granted to use ice. It's never happened before. Normally when people pick it up, it shocks them. So your boy is quite lucky, Mr Hatake," explained the shop owner. Dad looked back at me as I stared at the blade. 

"How much is it?" asked dad.

"It's for free," said the owner.

"Huh?" I asked. The owner smiled.

"Think of it as a welcome to Konoha gift," smiled the owner. I smiled and bowed.

"Thanks Mr," I said. The owner chuckled. 

"Please call me Ren. Come back anytime. I'll might be here, if not then my daughter will be working instead. Have fun Hatake boy, Mr Hatake," smiled Ren. Dad smiled and got out a scroll. I placed the sword onto the scroll as dad sealed it. 

"Ouch," muttered dad. 

"I guess it shocked him," I thought. Dad grabbed my hand and waved goodbye to Ren and tooked me to get some lunch.

"Ichiraku ramen?" I said as I read the sign. Dad chuckled and walked inside. I followed behind.

"Hey Teuchi-san. Can I have a medium BBQ ramen and a miso ramen, take out?" asked dad. 

"Who's the BBQ for, Kakashi-san?" asked Teuchi.

"My son," said dad looking at me. Teuchi looked at me... er... well faced towards me. I jumped and hide behind dad. Dad chuckled.

"Sorry, he's very shy," said dad. Teuchi laughed.

"No problem. I can tell he's your son. It looks like he had his mother's eyes," smiled Teuchi. Dad chuckled softly.

"That he does," said dad. We waited for a few minutes before dad was handed two boxes. Dad was about to pay for it but was told it was on the house for today. Dad nodded in thanks and tooked my hand. We walked to a.......

PARK!. 

I smiled brightly, as dad handed me my ramen. 

"Why don't you eat first before going to play, Shiro?" suggested dad. I nodded and sat on the bench next to dad. I ate my lunch slow but quick. I saw as kids my age play but there was one girl that sat on the swing sadly.

"Why is she sad for? Why ain't she playing with the other's?" I thought. I finished my ramen and put it in the bin. I looked at dad.

"Yes," he sighed. I smiled and hopped off the bench towards the girl. She had beautiful golden hair. Her bright blue eyes were filled with loneliness and sadness. She was in a black top with a red swirl on the front, grey shorts and blue shoes. Her hair was in pigtails. She had 3 whisker mask on her cheeks. I smiled and held my hand out. She looked surprise. I smiled.

"I'm Toshiro Hitsugaya Hatake. What's your's?" I asked. She smiled and grabbed my hand.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki, the next Hokage," she smiled. 

"Wanna play together?" I asked. She looked shocked but smiled. We ran and played on the equipment. 

{Kakashi's POV}.

I watched as Toshiro made friends with Naruto. Then I sensed four presents. I looked to my side and saw Kushina-nee-chan, Aunt(1) Mikoto, Itachi and Sasuke. I lifted my hand up lazily. 

"Yo," I said. Sasuke ran off to play. Kushina, Mikoto and Itachi were surprise to see me.

"What are you doing here, Kakashi?" asked Aunt Mikoto.

"Were you keeping an eye on Naruto?" asked Kushina. I put my hand down and looked at Toshiro, Naruto and Sasuke run around. 

"No, I'm just keeping an eye on my son," I said. 

"Oh okay, your so.... wait what?! Kakashi you're a dad?" asked Kushina. I smiled.

"Yeah, I found out yesterday," I said. 

"Oh my god! Is Lina the mother?" asked Kushina as she and Aunt Mikoto sat down. Itachi went over to the three children and played with them. 

"Who's Lina?" asked Mikoto. 

"She's my... girlfriend," I said sadly. 

"Did something happen to her?" asked Kushina. I looked at my son.

"Yeah, she died, a few weeks ago. My came came here with his uncle and two cousins. Their home town was invaded and only those four survived," I said. 

"Poor Lina," muttered Kushina sadly. 

"What did she look like?" asked Aunt Mikoto.

"She had black long hair. Her eyes were... a beautiful shades of green, like emerald... and uh, here's a picture. It's kind of hard to explain her," I said showing them a picture.

"I understand Kakashi. Losing your lover and finding out that they died is hard to cope... Oh my god, she's beautiful!" smiled Kushina. 

"I have to agree. Damn Kakashi, you hit the jackpot," laughed Aunt Mikoto. I blushed.

"Yeah, I sure did," I muttered. 

Then Toshiro ran over. 

"Ne dad?" asked Toshiro. 

"Yes, Toshiro?" I asked. I could hear Kushina and Aunt Mikoto awed. 

"What time are we going home?" asked Toshiro. I smirked.

"What getting bored of the park?" I asked. He pouted. 

"Kawai!" muttered Kushina and Aunt Mikoto. I rolled my eyes.

"We'll go home when it gets dark," I said. 

"Why don't you two come round mine for dinner? It's Naruto's birthday today, and we were planning on going to the festival after dinner," smiled Kushina. I thought about it.

"I don't see why not," I said. Toshiro smiled and bowed.

"Thanks miss," said Toshiro. Kushina smiled and ruffled Toshiro's hair ignoring his whines. 

"No problem, kiddo," smiled Kushina. Then Naruto ran up to us and latched her arm on Toshiro's. 

"Come on, Toshiro. We're playing team tag. It's us verses Itachi and Sasuke," smiled Naruto. I saw Toshiro's cheeks turn a bit red.

"So he has a crush on Naruto, ne?" I thought. 

"O-Okay," said Toshiro. They both ran off. 

"My son has a crush," I slightly sang. 

"How old is he?" asked Aunt Mikoto, laughing slightly.

"6," I smirked. 

"So when are you staring his training?" asked Kushina.

"Tomorrow," I said. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 19.1K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
512K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 40.1K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
196K 5.7K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...