The Snakes Princess (Draco Ma...

By Jiminie_mochi1013

(Y/n) Riddle, thought going to Hogwarts would be great, but it'll prove to be drama filling and dangerous. Wi... More

Welcome! Introductions!
Prolouge
First year | Malfoy Manor
First year | Hogwarts
First year | Classes and Chaos
First year | Saint Potter
First year | Valentines day
First year | Holy hades
End of first year
Summer | Coming Home
Second year | Diagon Alley fight
Second year | Drama
Second year | Terrible day, really
Second year | Rogue bludger
Second year | Christmas plan
Second year | Bloody Walls and Nightmares
End of Second Year
Summer | Training & Surprises
Third year | Train Ride of Unhapiness
Third year | Tea Leaves Of Doom
Third year | Real feelings
Third year | Invisible Snowball fight
Third year | Sirius Black
End of third year
Summer | Quidditch World Cup
Fourth year | Cold Welcome Back
Fourth Year | Visitors
Fourth year | Ferret
Fourth year | Yule ball
Fourth year | Death & Divination
End of Fourth Year
Summer | Old Friends
Fifth year | Frog lady
Fifth year | Trouble
Fifth year | Dumbledore's Army
Fifth year | Storm brewing
Fifth year | Department of Mysteries
End of Fifth Year
Summer | Different Perspectives
Sixth year | Secrets & Love
Sixth year | Potions
Sixth year | Almost
Sixth year | The Slug Club
Sixth year | Curse
End of Sixth Year
Summer | As The World Caves In
Seventh year | Escape & Apollo
Seventh Year | Radios & Gods
Seventh year | Cyclopes & Time
Seventh Year | Quest Takes a Turn
Battle of Hogwarts
Battle of Hogwarts II
Battle of Hogwarts | The Aftermath
Five years later | Return
Weddings & Reality
A Year later | Babies & Names
Authors note| IMPORTANT
Another Authors Note
Bonus Chapter | Arabella & Regulus
Bonus Chapter | Aaron & Harley
Bonus Chapter | Castor & Leo
Bonus Chapter | Scorpius & Arabella & Adrien
Sequel News

Second year | Slytherin

3.1K 82 22
By Jiminie_mochi1013

Malfoy's POV ~

My plans had gotten completely ruined last night. With the threatening message and the teachers freaking out, we were on a strict schedule. I hardly ever saw Riddle in the common rooms, and I don't sit with her in any of my classes.

If I wanted to talk to her, I'd have to run into her in the hallways. Not only that, but she's been spending a lot of time with Potter.

They've been talking more, and she seems to hang around him more than usual. People have started betting pools that they like each other and will start dating by third or fourth year. I don't want to say it bothered me, but...it bothered me.

"Oh! Sorry!" I had been so out of it I hadn't noticed Riddle ran into me.

I looked down and felt more at ease seeing her familiar face. She clearly couldn't say the same, because she frowned when she saw it was me.

"Oh...never mind." She tried to walk around me, but I stopped her.

"I need to talk to you." I said.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Now you do? How about...no."

She tried to leave again, but I blocked her, "I just need to talk to you for a few minutes!"

She hesitated, looking around the hall she caved, "Fine."

I took her to the courtyard, sitting on a stone bench together and I looked at her nervously.

"What is it? I have potions homework to do." Her leg was shaking on the grass.

"You saw the writing on the wall last night?"

She shifted uncomfortably, "We all saw it."

"This is going to sound crazy but, I know who did it," She looked at me with a panicked look. "Well, not them exactly but..my father planted something to get rid of you."

She frowned, her face quickly becoming one of sadness, "Oh."

There was a moment of awkward silence, then she burst into tears. I was caught off guard, I didn't know what to do.

"Wh-Why are you crying?" I asked.

She wiped at her eyes, her cries were quiet, but she was hiccuping to try and keep them quiet.

"I thought—*hic*—that you really—*hic*—never mind!" She cried.

I figured I'd hurt her, but I didn't realize I hurt her this bad.

"I want to be friends, it's just—my father made me send the letter!" I said hurriedly.

She stopped crying for a moment, "That night—at the astronomy tower was the night I decided you weren't so bad. I was so angry when you sent that letter. I can never figure you out and when I think I might...you do a complete 180."

I don't know if it was her admitting that to me, or her sad face peeking out from behind her hair, but I felt my stomach get weird. It physically hurt my heart to see her sad.

"Please don't ever do that again?" she asked sadly, wiping the rest of her tears and sniffing.

At that moment, I didn't care who saw or whatever, I immediately hugged her.

"I won't...I promise I won't."

I stroked her hair and the scent of an ocean breeze came off of her. She stayed in my arms for a little longer, her hands resting on my arms around her.

Breaking apart I looked at her, she was pretty to everyone at the school, it wasn't a secret. I had never really seen it, I met her and thought she was too happy and reeked of blood traitor.

Now, something about her made my heart leap and my stomach feel all fluttery. Seeing her sad hurt me and all I wanted was for her to be happy. After that we got up and decided to find Millicent and Blaise so we could go to class.

Your POV ~

I found Millicent and Blaise and we continued walking to the Great hall, where duel club was today. Absolute rubbish, Lockhart was teaching it. When we went in, there was an elaborate stage and everything.

Lockhart has asked Dumbledore if they could do a Duel Club, Dumbledore agreed. I have to admit, it was a good idea, but probably not Lockhart's. Professor Snape was his assistant for this, but I could tell he was not happy.

"Duel Club, that sounds stupid." Malfoy scoffed.

"Cause it is, especially with Lockhart here." I sighed.

He looked at me surprised.

"What?" I asked.

He shook his head, "You just never talk bad about a teacher or a subject."

I rolled my eyes, "For the love of Olympus Malfoy, I'm not always nice or a perfect person, I'm human after all."

We watched as Lockhart and Snape got into dueling positions, "As you see, we are holding our wands in the acceptable combative position," Lockhart told the silent crowd. "On the count of three, we will cast our spells. Neither of us will be aiming to kill, of course."

I said a few words about that in my head, grateful that the only one who could hear them was the laughing idiot of a brother I have. We've been using Leo's legilimency as a way to make fun of Lockhart.

"One—two—three—"

Both of them swung their wands above their heads and pointed them at their opponent.

Snape cried, "Expelliarmus!"

There was a dazzling flash of scarlet flash and Lockhart was blasted off his feet. He flew backward off the stage, smashed into the wall, and slid down it to sprawl on the floor.

Normally I wouldn't partake in such things, but I cheered with the other Slytherins. I even saw Leo, Aaron, and Anna cheering silently. I was glad Snape won, he was after all better than Lockhart.

Lockhart was getting unsteadily back on his feet.

"Well, there you have it!" He said, tottering back onto the platform. "That was a Disarming charm—as you see, I've lost my wand—ah, thank you, Miss Brown—yes, an excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape, but if you don't mind my saying so, it was very obvious what you were about to do. If I had wanted to stop your would have been only too easy—however, I felt it would be instructive to let them see..."

Snape looked murderous, I think Lockhart noticed too.

"Enough demonstrating! I'm going to come amongst you now and put you all into pairs, Professor Snape, if you'd like to help me—"

They moved through the crowd, matching up partners. While I was glad I didn't get Malfoy, I was not happy with Parkinson.

"Miss Riddle," I looked at Snape and saw he was deciding."You'll be with Miss Parkinson."

Parkinson and I looked at each other angrily. He had paired Millicent with Hermione, Blaise with Anna, and Malfoy with Potter.

"I'll enjoy this, Riddle." Parkinson smiled.

I scowled, "Keep in mind Parkinson, my father is an Auror, top of his department."

"That has nothing to do with this, daddy isn't here to help you." She snarled.

"Face your partners!" Called Lockhart. "And bow!"

We both bowed, unwillingly so.

"I'll get you to bow in mercy once this is over." She said through gritted teeth.

I rolled my eyes at her dramatic words. She sounded like a villain in movies, the ones who tell their whole plan to the hero.

"Wands at the ready!" Shouted Lockhart. "When I count to three, cast your charms to Disarm your opponents—only to disarm them—we don't want any accidents—one...two...three—"

Parkinson had started at two, the same time Malfoy had as well.

"Protego!" I blocked her spell.

"Petrificus Totalus!" I was able to get her and she was stunned.

"That's how we do it in the Roseore-Riddle family." I bowed extravagantly.

"Well done, Miss Riddle, but I said Disarm only." Lockhart said.

I crossed my arms, "Tell her that, she threw the spell at me first."

Parkinson became unstunned and she pointed her wand at me, "Flipendo!"

I let her have this one. I fell to the floor and quickly stood up.

"Levicorpus," Parkinson went up in the air by her ankle.

"I do believe we're done here?" I asked Lockhart.

He looked at me slightly scared, "Y-yes, you may put Miss Parkinson down now."

He quickly walked off. Parkinson looked at me mad and stomped off to her dorm instead.

"Hm, I guess you learned something at this school from Lockhart." Professor Snape Said.

I let out a loud laugh, "Yeah, no, that I learned from my father. Wait, weren't you friends with him?"

He frowned at me, "Moving on, Miss Riddle."

I watched as they made an example of Harry and Malfoy. Lockhart tried to teach Harry how to block, but he just ended up dropping his wand doing the wrong movement. I went up to the platform, Lockhart looking at me weirdly.

"I just wanted to talk to Harry, really quickly Professor." I said.

He was going to object, but Snape stopped him.

"Let young love be, maybe Miss Riddle can teach you something, Potter."

Harry and I shivered at the young love part, yeah, so young that it's nonexistent.

"Harry, listen closely." I cupped my hand and went to his ear. I whispered how to block, but even after I had left, I knew he didn't get it.

"Three—two—one—go!" Lockhart shouted.

"Serpensortia!" Malfoy bellowed.

A long black snake shot out the end of Malfoy's wand, it raised itself, ready to strike. There were screams and the crowd backed away swiftly, except me.

"Don't move, Potter," Snape Said lazily. "I'll get rid of it..."

"Allow me!" Shouted Lockhart.

He brandished his wand at the snake and there was a loud Bang; the snake flew ten feet in the air instead of vanishing, it fell to the floor with a loud smack. It was enraged, I could hear hissing mean words.

I really should've washed its mouth out with soap, but that probably would've killed it. It looked at me and started slithering to Justin Finch-Fletchley.

Harry stepped forward, "Leave him alone!"

I watched everything go down, Harley giving me a look saying to not get involved.

"What do you think you're playing at?" Justin yelled.

Before Harry could speak, Justin stormed out into the hallway. Snape then pointed his wand at it and it disappeared in black smoke. After that, class was dismissed early and we were free to roam the castle as long as we were in a group.

Millicent and Blaise dragged me outside to an empty corridor. We saw Leo and Harley there, pacing in anxiousness.

"What just happened?" Blaise asked.

I shrugged while Leo took his fingers out of his mouth, "I don't know, you two and Malfoy know my family...but I don't understand how Potter knows Parseltongue!"

He quickly went back to biting his nails. We were cautious of who was listening or around, whisper yelling most of our sentences.

"Any chance you have a secret cousin?" Millicent sighed.

Harley shook his head, "Uncle Adrien is the only one along with...you know who."

I turned and saw Malfoy coming towards us quickly.

"Are we going to pretend like we didn't just witness what we witnessed there?"

I shook my head, "I have no idea what that was."

We talked about it for a bit, going through my family to prove there were no recent ties to the Potter family.

"So, you're in more danger now. If word gets out, you and Leo will be the sole targets of everything." Malfoy whispered.

"Wait, why not Harley?" Blaise questioned.

Harley rolled his eyes, "I'm not of Gaunt blood, I'm their cousin through their mothers side. But no one else on that side has had any contact with...you know."

"I know we're in danger, but we can't just up and leave with the way things are going. Unless—"

Blaise cut me off, "Unless?"

"Unless, I make a few calls. Can you guys make me a rainbow really quick?"
-

-

-

-
Time skip ~

After what went down, there was another message and a whole lecture on how Salazar was evil. Not that he actually was, but we have different opinions on that subject at Hogwarts. I haven't told Potter anything, but I think planting some things to help him figure it out will work.

I have only been able to hear the monster occasionally, but ever since it showed up...I haven't had nightmares. That's more worrisome than anything else.

"Hey." I saw Malfoy beside me.

Since we talked, he's been staying by me more and more. It's kind of...sweet?

"Oh, sorry I was lost in my thoughts." I apologized.

He frowned, it looked like something was on his mind, and it was clearly bothering him.

"What?"

He picked at his shirt collar, "Well...what was up with that rainbow and those people?"

I realized that I had just iris messaged in front of someone who didn't know about demigods, and an entirely different world.

"It's...a long story. I'll tell you some other time."

He nodded, "Come on, let's get a private spot in the library. You can explain while we study."

He grabbed my hand and raced to the library, in the ambient lighting we found a table in a dark corner. We set out our stuff and began our homework.

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

He looked around, thinking carefully.

"The people you messaged, who are they and how do you know them?"

I sighed, "They're my friends from Camp Half-Blood. I met them in the summer because my Aunt goes there, and we needed to go for our safety. The girl with the auburn braid is a Hunter of Artemis, she taught me how to fight. The blond boy is my friend, Tommy Nelson, son of Apollo."

We were silent for a while, letting Malfoy process what I just told him. I studied my potions while he was silent.

"Why is there a camp for half bloods in New York? You're a pureblood?"

I nearly forgot they mean different things in each world.

"It's different, they're not wizards. They're demigods, as in one of their parents is a mortal and the other is a God...Greek god to be specific." I trailed, it was hard for each person when finding out the Greek gods are real.

Malfoy inhaled sharply, exhaling and slamming his book closed.

He put his hands to his temple and looked me dead on, "No studying, now I really need an explanation."

I closed my book and put my chin in my palm, "What part needs explaining?"

He snapped his fingers, "How are you involved in this? Last I checked, your parents aren't gods?"

I bit my lip, "So, you know my family is Greek on my mother's side. Turns out, Ancient Greece was a prominent time for demigods, and the first Roseore on record was one. Many generations were legacies, and every now and then a witch or wizard's legacy would marry a demigod by accident. Since Gods don't have DNA, it was always counted as Pureblood, but the most recent is my Aunt. She is a daughter of Apollo...and I am a legacy of Poseidon and Hecate, which is why I have sea green eyes...Poseidon's eyes."

I info dumped him and he looked slightly lost.

"Wait, accidentally?" He questioned.

I nodded, "My grandfather's great-great-great-great, many more great, grandfather, married a daughter of Hecate."

Malfoy nodded slowly, his eyes grew big with realization, "That explains why everyone says your family has ancient magic!"

I shrugged, "Yes, but that means I have to be careful around magical creatures—"

"Because they could do the same as the manticore and attack you." Malfoy finished.

I raised an eyebrow, looking at him skeptically, "Exactly...how do you know that?"

He scratched the back of his neck, smiling nervously, which I've never seen before.

"My family has a tradition of naming people after constellations, which means growing up knowing the stories."

Right, some take place with Greek Mythology...like Orion.

"Ah, I forgot about that...at least you're taking this better than Blaise." I snickered.

He gave me a serious frown, "You think that little of me?"

I straightened up, "No, no, just...not everyone accepts that the gods as real."

I awkwardly looked around, quickly deciding to actually do my homework. Malfoy started his too and we'd only talk if we were checking answers with each other. We heard a commotion a few hours later and decided we should pack up and get to the common room for dinner.

"What do you think happened?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Another petrified student?"

We walked to the hall where the commotion was coming from, and I stopped in my tracks at the sight.

⚠️A/n: this does include slight violence and homophobia, please read with caution⚠️

I looked in the center of the crowd, pushing myself to the front frantically as Malfoy followed. I saw Harley, he was panting heavily and his nose dripped with blood like a faucet. He wiped it, smearing blood on his face as Aaron stood in horror behind him.

Leo was there, a protective arm around Aaron, but even he was not spared. Leo clearly had helped, the red scratch marks on his cheek were evident with his bloody knuckles. His lip was busted as there was a poor attempt to stop a nosebleed. Anna glared at the boy, I hadn't even noticed him.

"Harley?" I stepped into the center carefully.

He looked at me, I flinched slightly, his eyes were dark and filled with anger, "Go away (Y/n), I don't want you to get hurt."

I frowned, looking the other boy up and down, he glared at me intently.

"Shut up and tell me what the hell is going on!" I demanded.

The boy scoffed, he looked like a sixth year, but he was in normal clothing so I didn't know his house

"Listen to your cousin, best you stay away from him anyways. Don't want him spreading his gayness to anyone."

"What did you just say?" I asked, not sure if I heard him correctly.

"Don't act like you don't know. They both probably look at all of us when changing. The quidditch changing rooms are not as private as you think."

That's when it clicked, he found out about them. It wasn't unknown to us that Aaron and Harley have had to deal with others shit after they came out. I say that, but only Harley had a choice.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!" I blurted loudly, causing veryone to look at me, "He is my cousin, my family, I don't fucking care who he likes! Good gods of Olympus, I will hurt you more if you don't shut the fuck up!!"

He looked at me horrified, Malfoy coming through and putting his hands on my shoulders. He was telling me to calm down, so I took a deep breath.

I looked at Harley and Aaron, "Let's get you two to the hospital wing, I'll clean you up with Leo and then we can go to dinner, okay?"

They nodded, Harley clenching his fists as he put an arm around Aaron and led him to my side. Leo followed, his glare never leaving the boy.

"Oh come on! Where ya going? I'm not being homophobic, it's just a joke!" The boy shouted.

He looked around with a smile, but even those who seemed to be his mates didn't back him up. His looks became desperate.

"Do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up. It's homophobic and your so-called joke is just as bad as your face. Tell me, where was it supposed to be funny?" I shrugged.

He didn't care, he grabbed my shoulder, digging his nails in. His face was red with anger.

"Get the teachers." I heard someone whisper.

I held up my hand, "No, no, allow me."

I grinned like a mad woman, I grabbed his wrist and kicked him in the stomach. He lost his grip as he bent down in agony, using that opportunity, I twisted his arm around.

His arm was pinned behind his back and I grabbed a fistful of his disgusting hair. I yanked his head back as I knocked his knees out and he landed harshly.

I put my face close to his ear, "Listen carefully, one more peep from you, I'm going to make you wish you were dead."

He swallowed nervously.

"Quiet now, are we?" I mused.

"You're crazy," he strained. "What makes you think I'll stop from harming these Fa-"

Before he could finish, I pushed him back to the floor sitting on his chest so it'd be hard for him to breathe.

"Wanna finish that?" I moved to where my feet were holding down his arms and my hand was on his throat.

He shook his head, his eyes shut in fear as he began to cry silently.

I smiled slightly, "Mm, I didn't think so."

I looked back at a grinning Malfoy and a scared Aaron, but not scared of me. He was trembling as Harley looked at him sadly. Leo watched the floor, his fists clenched and tears on the verge of falling.

"Maybe I'll get you back for the damage you've caused. Hm, we are in a magical world so you'll heal fine. Except, I don't want to stoop to your level...for now."

I got up and made sure to step on his fingers, he got up quickly. I led my family and friends to the hospital wing and we got Madam Pomfrey to clean them up.

"That was...different." Malfoy sighed.

I shrugged, "I learned a few things, but you should go to dinner now. I'll stay with them."

He nodded, leaving with Anna. I looked at the three, my expression softened but my arms still crossed.

"What was that about?" I asked.

Harley looked down, "I think you know what it was about, if the slurs didn't give it away."

I pinched the bridge of my nose, "I have an idea Harls, but how did this happen? You haven't said a word to Aaron or been around him since we came back."

We knew they were dating, but we also knew they were trying to hide it. We couldn't blame them, the last time people were mean to Aaron was after he got outed, but he was outed to a small portion of the school. Barely even a quarter of the school knew, but the ones who did were mostly supportive.

"We were in the hall talking with Harley, we were coming back from the owlery. We were just minding our own business when the guy came running at Harley. He punched Harley and to make sure we didn't get hurt, Harley told us to get a teacher and run." Aaron started.

Leo put a hand on his shoulder, he opened his mouth to continue.

"We were going to, until he mentioned their relationship. They've been so careful we had no idea how he could've known so we assumed he was a stalker. We decided to try denying it, but he hit Aaron and so...we went at him." Leo finished.

I frowned, my brows furrowing. None of it made sense, how could he know if they've literally only talked to each other when Leo and I are around.

"GOOD GODS OF OLYMPUS!!!" I shouted.

I got weird looks, but dismissed them since they were unimportant. I looked at Harley, who looked at me slightly scared and surprised.

"What a dick! I swear, if we find out that he had a crush on you all this time, I'm not going to hold back just because he's closeted."

Harley got a confused look, "Huh? How'd you get that from what we told you?"

I shrugged, "I'm trying to figure this asshole out, but the details are a little lackluster. Can we just consider it? It could be internalized homophobia?"

Aaron rolled his eyes, "While that could be a possibility, I've had this guy in classes before. If he sees even any platonic love between two guy friends, he immediately starts saying they're gay. Nice theory, but that'd be lazy writing."

"At least we know the guy is just a douche." Leo chuckled.

We all laughed a little, Harley running a hand through his hair, "I can't wait to look back at this later on and laugh."

"Yes, because what's a better way of bonding with your cousin and his boyfriend? Mutual trauma." Leo laughed.

We got them dinner after being dismissed, but got called to Dumbledore's office afterwards. We explained the situation and the boy ended up being expelled from Hogwarts.

Harsh, but necessary if you ask me. Especially since this wasn't the first time he's harassed students.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 67 38
harry potter x fem! oc - Our story begins in Cassia Bright's first year at Hogwarts. Though most hope for her to be quiet and out of trouble, the odd...
14.4K 897 111
⋆⭒˚。⋆BOOK 1 OF 3⋆⭒˚。⋆ What if Harry and Draco weren't enemies because of a rejected friendship or jealousy? What if it was because they both fell for...
246 24 12
Since birth you were taught the responsibilities of being a Riddle, when you go to hogwarts you start to discover what it is like to be Voldemorts da...
2M 23.3K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...