Simply Ordinary [insta] - com...

By kissthedevilxo

An instagram story based on original characters. Full of teen drama! More

1 Stassie
2 India
3 Freya
4 Colby
5 Aaron
6 Luke
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
TIME JUMP
INDIA
STASSIE
FREYA
COLBY
LUKE
AARON
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
TIME JUMP
39
40
41
42
43
44

31

29 1 0
By kissthedevilxo

"I just don't understand what you want from me, Colby. You're with Freya now, you shouldn't be thinking about me."

"There's nothing in the rule book that says we can't be friends still, i'm not trying to make you feel uncomfortable i just don't want you to disappear from my life.."

"Colby.. you slept with one of my best friends, i need space. I will always love you but i hate you for what you did, it's not that easy to forgive."

"I get that.. i do. She'll never be you, Indy.. I hope you know that. I will always choose you.."

"Wow, okay Colby you can't go around saying that.. I need to go, this was a terrible idea.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 26.7K 18
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
3.2M 205K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.6M 152K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
719K 17.5K 54
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...