Death girl (Moon and sun)

Por moonwolf220

"There are no absolutely evil people. There is not only darkness or only light. Therefore, I can not be calle... Más

Chapter 1 - (Season 1)

203 3 2
Por moonwolf220

A few years ago, a Demon Fox appeared. Each stroke of his tail destroyed the mountains, and caused a tsunami. To stop his, shinobi have entered with him in battle. Then one shinobi, prompting a force the most death and sacrificing their lives, defeated his, uniting with soul of born in the contestant night child. This man was the Fourth Hokage. Since then, the child has been called cursed by the darkness itself. Name of him-Uzumaki Naru.

***

12 years later.

***

— Hokage — sama! We have terrible news! It's a nightmare! Naru Uzumaki again gets up something terrible! "a few Jonin burst into the village Governor's office, and, with panic in their eyes, began shouting from the doorway. An old man, about 70 years old, dressed in a brown shirt, and drawing hieroglyphs with a brush on a large white canvas, turned to them, holding a pipe in his mouth and puffing at it. Despite his decrepit appearance, he was still full of energy. He wasn't surprised. This girl has always attracted attention, albeit in a rather unusual way. What seemed ordinary to her was insane and terrifying to others. It all started with her creepy stories, and now it's come to this. With these thoughts he went to the window, pushed the curtain and looked towards the Hokage mountain.

High rock, visible from absolutely anywhere in Konoha were covered in weird and sometimes even creepy drawings. The only places that were untouched by black or scarlet paint were stone heads and faces. The rest of the places were covered with these drawings. If you looked closely, you could make out words of incomprehensible content, signs, and finally, black figures with glowing red eyes that seemed to look into the very soul and scared the hell out of you. Even his skin crawled. And after all these things, according to the most naru, she seen literally every second. Taking a deep breath and took himself in hand, he turned to the shinobi still standing at the door, not daring to look towards the mountains. Judging by their faces, distorted with wild horror, it made an unforgettable impression on them.

— Calm. Very soon Naru will engage Iruka. All she does is try to get attention and ask for help. But, unfortunately, such has not found, — with these words he turned to the side of the Cabinet, on which stood a few photos. The first was a married couple: a smiling man with Golden hair sticking out in all directions and blue eyes. Beside him was a beautiful woman with long red hair and violet eyes.

Then he looked at the two smaller photos. They showed the same girl, only with strong external differences. At first she's just a baby, about 3-4 years. Golden hair, cruelly cropped and now falling in ragged strands over his shoulders, a tanned face, on which a wide childish smile, the same as that of the man. On cheeks stretch of — moustache, if drawn. On his left cheek a long scar in the form of a cut which starts from the upper eyebrow, and ends at the chin, slightly touching the eyes. She'd had it since she was a child, abandoned by the monster that lived inside her. Eyes gays, as if the clear the sky, framed by long eyelashes. There was joy and warmth in them then. At once...

In the next photo, the same girl, but it feels like a completely different person. Now she looked more like her mother than her father, though not in appearance, but in some ways. Her long hair had grown back, cascading down her back, faded, you might say gray, platinum-colored, framing her face at the sides. A ragged, slanting fringe covered part of his face and eyes where the scar had been, and, as if to hide it even more, a white medical bandage over his left eye. The remaining visible eye was of sky-blue gray, like a cloudy sky. No one knew when the changes began. His skin was pale, there were bruises under his eyes, and his body was very thin. Even the style of clothing changed. No one knew but him. Only he knew why naru looked like This. Has changed not only the appearance but also the character. She was no longer smiling, her eyes were blank, and her face rarely showed any emotion. However, if some were afraid of these external changes, others-on the contrary attracted.

The Academy she went to seemed to have two camps. Some feared and hated her, others on the contrary adored and tried to attract attention. The haters were girls and the admirers were boys. Oh, if they only knew her for real...

***

Iruka weary sighed, looking on sides,and while looking mournfully ash-blonde. But now, not far from him ran a figure dressed in a long dark blue cloak, whose skirts fluttered from the gusts of wind. With another sigh, he followed her. He knew perfectly well that the girl had purposely shown herself to him and was leading him. Iruka was the only person among teachers, whom she indeed trusted.

"What are you doing, Naru?" — what is it? " he asked aloud, going to the rock where the girl was standing at the bottom, still painting with black paint terrible and incomprehensible things. When he called to her, she turned to him, giving him the same indifferent look. She was no longer wearing a cloak, but a jacket wrapped around her waist. The wind had blown her long blond hair away, making it look silvery in the sun. Gathered in two tail, reaching to the waist. A ragged, slanting fringe covered the floor of his face, which was now free of the usual bandage. In those moments when the wind was mocking her, she could see the scar that she so carefully tried to hide. The gray eyes, like a cloudy sky, looked straight at him, and in their very depths there was hope.

Looking on it now, Iruka evoked the those enthusiastic admirers, among which especially stood out Haruno and Yamanaka, he perfectly understood their choice. Naru was indeed beautiful. Platinum long hair and bright gray eyes, coupled with pale skin and a lean figure that she did not hide. She was wearing a black t-shirt, slightly opening the abdomen, black skirt with a slit up the side, which was brown shorts and blue shinobi sandals. On the hands of mesh gloves. Dark blue jacket with hood and red spiral on back, dangles somewhere the bottom. She also had two ornaments, which she never parted with and cherished as the Apple of her eye. A barrette in the shape of a red flower on his temple, and a blue handkerchief around his neck.

- Look, Iruka-Sensei — - quietly cast she, moving away in side and opening the review on its "art", - all of this I saw this at night. I see them everywhere I close my eyes. But sometimes they appear during the day, when my eyes are open. I do not know why, but others do not see them and therefore do not believe me. But you do, Iruka-Sensei? her voice was low,but it rang like crystal. But there were always all her emotions in it that were not usually visible on her face or in her eyes. The man again looked at the art, and, going to the girl, bent down, and put his hand on her head, slightly ruffling her hair. She watched him without moving, her face blank as well. The wind continued to blow tails that gently tickled his hand.

— Yeah. I believe you, Naru. Now let's go." Classes started a long time ago, and you missed them. Very soon there will be Exams. You don't want to take them down, do you? receiving a negative shake of his head, he took her hand, as if she were his own daughter or younger sister, and started toward the Academy. The girl obediently followed him, still staring at him, which made him a little uncomfortable. There was even a stray thought that she was admiring him, but he immediately dismissed it. There was nothing to see. Brown hair pulled back in a short ponytail, brown eyes, tanned skin, a scar like a cut across the bridge of his nose, and chunin's usual uniform — a blue turtleneck, pants, and a green vest with lots of pockets. As he looked at her, he caught that gleam of hope in the depths of her eyes again, and mentally sighed dejectedly.

***

As soon as they entered the classroom, the room immediately filled with noise. The guys gasped in surprise, threw admiring glances at the blonde, some even had hearts in their eyes. The girls glared at him, and if it had been possible, Naru would have been reduced to ashes by now. But she paid no attention to anyone, only looked somewhere in front of her and tightly squeezed the strong and warm hand of the teacher. Her jacket was already on and buttoned. A white bandage covered his eye.

"Next time, Naru, try not to be late. We have an Exam today. Everyone in the class passes Jutsu of transformation — as soon as the man finished as he heard the indignant exclamations. But as if someone was going to listen to them.

The first released an excellent student class — Sakurai Haruno. This boy was often teased for his unusual hair color and name. Himself same he this nor droplets not was embarrassed, and even believed its name of respectful, so as it was it seems on word samurai, Yes and Sakura, whose color had his hair,, too, is associated with them. They were long for a boy and tied in a low tail to the shoulder blades, bright pink. Cute, can be even say pretty face, framed two short the locks of, high their not covered bangs. His bright green eyes kept glinting at the ash blonde, and every time she noticed him he would blush and mutter to himself. He was wearing a red t-shirt with a white circle on the back and sleeves, and green shorts. A red bandana is tied around his head. He folded his fingers and concentrated on the technique. The chakra control he was the best.

A second later, a cloud covered him, and when it disappeared, Iruka stood in its place. Sensei nodded and scribbled something in his notebook, praising the boy. A broad smile spread over his face, his eyes glittered, and he almost danced with happiness.

- Cool! his inner self shouted, clenching his hand into a fist. After that, he turned towards Naru, and with a wide smile asked:

"Naru, did you see that?" Isn't that great? I can't wait for your turn! I'm sure you will show even better results! with that, he strode toward her, arms outstretched for a hug. He paused for a moment, glancing sideways at the boy beside her, who was staring at him in the same unfriendly way.

Uchiha Sasuke. The latest a member of his clan and the first handsome class. Her hair was jet-black, sticking out at the nape of her neck, her eyes black, her skin pale, her face perfect and usually emotionless. Dark blue high-necked t-shirt, white shorts, white armbands. But the pink-haired man only grunted, lifting his chin proudly and turning away abruptly, causing the curls to lash his face. But when his gaze fell on the girl, the smile returned. She rolled her eyes and, looking as if she were doing him a favor, came over and hugged him, patting him lightly on the back. No one saw it, but for a moment there was a smile on his face and a flush on his cheeks. Especially when he'd held her in a bear hug. But she didn't pay attention to it. In fact, she was very pleased.

At this moment she felt someone's gaze, and it was not from Sasuke. A little farther away stood a boy, cautiously peering out from behind the backs of classmates and hiding his eyes, realizing that the blonde noticed him. The representative of the Hyuga clan, featuring a rather unusual appearance. Disheveled dark blue hair, eyes devoid of pupils and having a pale blue color, dressed in a gray baggy jacket with a shaggy hood and dark blue pants. He looks timidly out from under his bangs and pokes his index fingers at each other.

"I hope she succeeds," he says softly, a slight flush on his cheeks.

— Maybe enough already, the lobes! Strangle after all! — was heard behind them the voice of the discontented and the blonde someone abruptly yanked the hand, hugged her. Mentally she gave a Martyr's sigh, because she wanted so much for as long as possible to be in the arms of a man, and squinted at the blond, whose hair was almost the same color as hers, with the exception that they were more white than gray. His being veiled also a bit was reminiscent girlish: hair even longer than have Sakuraya, until the most waist, collected in high tail. Long bangs fall over one eye. They have him aquamarine, without pupils. He is dressed in a high-collared purple jacket with bandages visible under it, and purple trousers. On the hands of white armbands with purple edging.

Blond and rosy-haired so and burned through would each other mournfully, if would not past past Sasuke. One of his icy glance was enough to get guys away from the blonde with a pale look. Uttering a satisfied laugh and pulling a smile on his face winner, the brunette went to the teacher and folded the seal. He, too, was enveloped in a cloud, which immediately disappeared, and he was Iruka. The man also gave him credit, before falling into a kind of prostration from this spectacle, and began to wait for Nara.

— Next time I'll ask him for sure! Looking at Nara Like That ... like she was his property. That is because the heathens, quietly cursing the blond, clenching his fists.

— Why are you all so obsessed with her?" I even feel sorry for her, ' said standing next to Shikamaru, the guy with the dark hair gathered in a ponytail, and grey eyes. Dressed in a short gray jacket, under which a mesh shirt, and pants. "What do you think, Naru?" he turned to her. The kind only shrugged shoulders, patted on shoulders Eno, lest the calmed down, and next in side Iruki, not paying attention on enamored glance in back.

— Please, believe me me — - quietly whispered she alone lips, so, to its heard only Sensei, and folded the seal. A strong wind rose, which tousled her tails and lifted the skirts of her jacket, the cloud completely covered her, and when it dissipated...

***

Mount Hokage.

***

— I know what you wanted to show me, but now the whole class is out and they're terrified. Oh, Naru, you always that-that do, with a sigh Iruka said, watching as the girl rubbed their terrible drawings. She lowered her head so that her ponytails hid her face. His movements were slow, one might almost say slow, his shoulders trembling. She was ready to cry at any moment.

"I'm sorry... Iruka-Sensei... I didn't want to scare anyone... I just wanted to surprise everyone, but I didn't think they would be so scared." I'm just used to seeing them and I don't think they're scary. Excuse me, please... — she whispered quietly, even dropping below the head and stop rubbing.

— Naru... - tried to was placate its Iruka, but she continued to speak.

— After that, can you please walk me home?" It's just — - her voice began to tremble - " I've seen other children escorted away by their parents." I could go with Sakurai or Eno, but they're my age, and you're ... you're a little older, so I thought you could be like a father to me. Sounds weird, I guess.

"No! Of course I'll walk you home, Naru! I understand your feelings. I have after all, too, not was parents, and I all time was one, — with bitterness delivered a man, plunging in unpleasant memories from childhood.

— I tried to ask my grandfather the Hokage about my father and mother. He didn't say anything, but I saw his picture. I'm sure it was them. I used to look like dad, but since I was 5 years old, these strange things have started. I see what others don't see, I hear them, I can even communicate with them. And "- she stopped and lowered her voice to a whisper - " I can do terrible things." Look. as she spoke, she pointed her hand to her side, and out of it suddenly flew something like a strong current of wind, which took the form of a blade. When it reached the nearest tree, the trunk was cut in half and fell to the ground. Iruka watched with a slack jaw. The element of wind... But it is manifested a little differently.

— I am a monster, am I not?" Everyone says that. I don't know why. Had I really done something wrong? They're right. She broke off abruptly as she felt the warmth around her. The man could not stand this confession and approached her, wrapping her in a strong embrace. The girl froze and her eyes widened. The tears that glistened in them almost rolled down her cheeks. It took a lot of effort to get them to come back.

"It's okay, Naru. You're not a monster. Take my word for it. And now — "the man pulled away from her, smiling broadly —" how about we go to Ichiraku ramen And have a nice meal?" a look of surprise crossed the girl's face, and then a wide, sincere smile. If anything in this world could make her truly happy,it was Ramen, which she adored. For the sake of this beautiful childish smile, he was willing to spend all his money, if only she was not sad and did not say such terrible things to herself.

***

Same evening. Ramen-Ichiraku.

***

Evening crept up imperceptibly. The girl and her teacher were sitting on high chairs, devouring noodles with gusto. She looked like an ordinary child at that moment, and her face was still smiling, her eyes bright and somehow alive. The light of the lamps that fell on her tail, thrown back, made them silver.

— Naru, tell me, why are you drawing these monsters on mount Hokage? You scare people. Tell me why — " he asked carefully, leaning toward her, trying not to press her. The girl raised her forefinger, tacitly indicating the rule — "when I eat, I am deaf and dumb," then, after swallowing the food, turned to him, putting her finger to her lips and also bending down, beginning to speak in a whisper.

— I just want people to understand." I'm not lying and I don't want to hurt them. I really see it all, and I don't understand why others don't. These monsters are right behind them, how can you not feel them? But it doesn't really help. Although... you know... I chose mount Hokage is not casual. Understand, I have one dream.

"A dream?" — immediately became interested in Iruka, and on his face appeared a smile, ' What a dream?

— I have often thought of our village and all that goes on in the world. There's so much hate and anger in him. I understand that there is no light without shadow and Vice versa, but there must be some balance, and it feels as if it does not exist at all. So I decided that when I grew up and learned to control my abilities, I would become a Hokage and try to change this world. I have been dreaming about it for a long time and hope that someday it will come true. As she spoke, she raised her eyes to the sky, smiling dreamily. Her eyes were like silver, reflecting the stars. With that smile and look, surrounded by a silver halo, she looked like a real angel. The man choked, which immediately caught her attention and she patted him on the back, looking at him anxiously. He raised his hand to indicate that everything was all right. He paid for the food, then took her hand and led her toward the house, covering her with his body every time someone glared at her. This evening she was truly happy.

***

On the morrow. The Shinobi Academy. Exam.

— So we begin the final exam." Those who are called, pass into the next room. You will surrender technique cloning, - read out around the class Iruka. Naru, who was sitting at the back of the Desk, turned pale, clutching the hood of her jacket and putting it on. She was a good student and tried to pass all on is famously, at least, sake of Iruki. However, she had some learning difficulties. From-for strange chakras, that was within it, some technology it not has ever managed, and if and have ever managed, then triggered many destruction, or inflicted pain other. She was afraid it might be the same this time. His hands were clenched into white fists, and sweat trickled down his face. She was oblivious to the fact that someone began to tap her shoulder and anxiously ask what was wrong. Her thoughts were different now. She had to pass the exam without hurting anyone.

"I can do it!" she thought.

Her turn came quickly enough. He went to another room, where stood a small table with dressings, and followed Iruka was sitting with another teacher, she made ready. She removed the hood from her head and unbuttoned her jacket a little, pushed her bangs away from her face, and, ignoring the astonished exclamation of the second teacher, folded the seal. Her chakra surrounded her, causing her hair and jacket to flutter, her eyes to close. She felt hot and cold inside at the same time. She was immersed in boiling water, then in the freezer. It hurt and scared her, but she tried to ignore it, completely absorbed in her technique.

"Naru, stop!" Iruki's sudden cry made her open her eyes and stare in amazement at the teacher standing in front of her. Something dripped onto her face. Slowly she reached out a trembling hand and took the drop. When she Looked up, she saw that Iruki's face had been cut and was bleeding. His clothes were torn in several places. There was fear on his face, his eyes were wide, he was breathing hard, sweat mixed with blood. His hands gripped her shoulders, gripping them tightly. Her technique dissipated by itself. He held her close, stroking her back and saying something. She was still staring blankly around, not knowing what it was. The second teacher was also frightened, but there was no concern in his eyes for her. His eyes were the same as those of the villagers. She looked down. The floor beneath her was cracked and strangely marked. In some places burned, in others frozen, and somewhere even scratched. All of this triggered she has not less a strong fear and she clung to Sensei, burying its nose him in reduce leverage. But the next words startled her:

— I'm sorry, Naru, but you... not passed the exam.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.3M 108K 43
Elanor belongs to the Moon Mist pack and is happy going to school, anxiously waiting for her 18th birthday when she'll be able to finally turn into h...
114K 3.2K 111
"What is this" he asks, his voice is calm, but his expressions is anything but that. There were multiple gasps in the room, when he suddenly flings...
13.2K 1.2K 63
ONC 2023 Shortlist Astrid, the Princess of Eurovea, a country existing several centuries in the future, had led a happy and sheltered life in the ca...
812K 44.2K 157
The werewolves have left the shadows of the mountains. They now walk the streets in their true form without fear of being seen. The packs had grown t...