Doki Doki Lesbian Club

By RainyPrime2468

Mainly a natsyuri, but do not threat! Sayonica will be included, I'm not a monster. If you want to know what... More

Chapter 1 - Closet
Chapter 2 - What?
Chapter 3 - Shrimp
Chapter 4 - Wow
Chapter 6 - Not you
Chapter 7 - Why?
Chapter 8 - oh hell no.
Chapter 9 - BAKA!
Chapter 10 - Attack
chapter 11 - Locked
Chapter 12 - Sorry
Chapter 13 - Secrets
Chapter 14 - Cupcakes
Chapter 15 - Cookies
Chapter 16 - going home
Chapter 17 - Homework
Chapter 18 - Preparation
Chapter 19 - Festival
Chapter 20 - new schedule?
Chapter 21 - Natsyuri sleepover
Chapter 22 - His intensions
Chapter 23 - Karmasabitch
Chapter 24 - Promise
Chapter 25 - Fight
Chapter 26 - Surprise
Chapter 27 - Right
Chapter 28 - Work
Chapter 29 - Good or Bad Monday?
Chapter 30 - Private Moment
Chapter 31 - The Race
Chapter 32 - Parents
Chapter 33 - Not him
Chapter 34 - Sayonica Sleepover
Chapter 35 - Almost time
😅 So let me explain 👉👈
Chapter 36 - More Competition
Chapter 37 - Unfortunate
Chapter 38 - Sayoris week
Chapter 39 - Back up
Chapter 40 - New beginnings
Chaoted 40.5 - Win or Lose
Chapter 41 - Caught
Chapter 42 - Friends
Chapter 43 - Choices
Chapter 44 - The change
Chapter 45 - Epiphany
Chapter 46 - A promise
chapter 47 - A Kept Promise
Chapter 48 - Holding on
Chapter 49 - A Promised Reward

Chapter 5 - Home

2.1K 52 106
By RainyPrime2468

Trigger Warning: Swearing, spelling attempted abuse, drunken behaviour and insults.

Natsuki was finally heading home after she finished her shift at the shop and beat the crap out of Daniel for not listening to her. Natsuki really didn't want to have to go home, she didn't want to have to see him, she still had an hour before he got back but it still didn't stop her from being scared for her life whenever they were in the same room. Natsuki couldn't even call that place her home, not anymore, or more like it never was to begin with, at least that's how she felt.

She made it to her small house with chipping dirty white painted walls, windows so dirty they were no longer see through, a garden which was just as unkept as the house and clearly old and almost wrotten wooden door. Natsuki sighed at the awful state of her so called home and pulled out her keys, unlocking the door and bracing herself for the worse. As she opened the door a horrible smell of alchohl, smoke and mold flooded through her nostrils. A foul stench so horrible that it would make anyone vomit, but having grown up with this, it was the same as breathing regular air to Natsuki.

After hanging her stuff on the coat hangers, she sprinted up the stairs into her room and got changed into the only pyjamas she owned that weren't ruined. It was a grey cat onesie with black ears, a black tail, white stripes on the back, white paw glove things and an OwO as it's face on the hood.

Natsuki a while back discovered that there were a few loose floor boards in her room that lead to an empty space in the floor, this is where she stores all her money, food, manga and het other prised possessions. All she had to do was put a rug over it and her dumb ass dad never found it. Natsuki pulled out a pink envelope Daisy gave her with some money, she counted the money before placing back on the rather big pile of envelopes and writing the amount she got in her little black note book, before returning everything into the compartment underneath the floorboards.

"Dam it. Not enough." Moaned Natsuki while she left her room and went downstairs to star cleaning everything before her papa came home. She started in the kitchen by throwing away all the bear bottles and piling up all the dishes scattered around the house and clean them in the kitchen sink. After cleaning them she made sure she dried them and put them all away in the cupboards, so she wouldn't have to experience a plate being thrown at her head again. Then she wiped down all the surfaces in the kitchen, making it the cleanest thing in the whole house and sweeped the dirt covered floor.

Natsuki moved to sweep under the dining table and living room where the TV and sofa was. She moaned very irritated, finding a lot more dishes and beer bottles in the other rooms.

"Oh come on! How much of a fucking mess did he make while I was in the wardrobe?!" Shouted Natsuki, clenching her hands around the broom tightly. So after sweeping, Natsuki quickly did the rest of the dishes and threw away the bottles, along with the overflowing ash tray piled with cigarettes. However no matter how much she cleaned, that horrible stench never left.

Natsuki retreated back to her room after doing all the cleaning and belly flopped on her horrible IKEA mattress. Natsuki then looked to her left, her face berried into the pillow and looked at her charging phone on the footstool by her bed, only to see she got a text from someone. With a huff she grabbed her phone and looked at the waaaaay too bright screen to see who it was. After reading who it was she instantly shot up from the bed and sat up straight with wide eyes. It was Yuri. She slowly unlocked her phone, clicked on her messages and saw something that shocked her too the core.

Purple bookworm has opened a new chat with Pinker

Purple bookworm:
Hi Natsuki it's Yuri, you can blame Sayori for the nicknames and I didn't want her to make a big deal of us contacting each other so I opened up a chat for just the two of us. I hope you don't mind.

Natsuki was happy, shocked and scared at the same time while also having a heated face.

Pinker:
First of all hi and I'm fine thanks for asking. Let me guess Sayori chose this nickname for me?

Purple bookworm:
Actually no I chose it for you.

Pinker:
What the actual fuck Yuri? You suck at naming things.

Purple bookworm:
To be idsactlly, Sayori let me choose out of a few ideas she came up with.

Pinker:
Should have let Monika choose cause your shit at it.

Purple bookworm:
Monika couldn't choose, said they were all too perfect for you.

Pinker:
Wait the fuck a minute, what were the other options?

Purple bookworm:
Are you sure you want to know?

Pinker:
Yes.

Purple bookworm:
There is no going back after this you know...

Pinker:
Yes whatever! Just tell me!

Purple bookworm:
Pinkie pie, the pink tsundere, pink pig tails, the short one, pink princess and finally Pinker.

Pinker:
...

Pinker:
Well now I just feel shit.

Purple bookworm:
And so you should. You are just as rude over text as you are in real life, how tragic.

Natsuki was about to send along of hate texts to her little purple friend, but as she finished typing Natsuki took a few deep breaths and write the only thing she new she wouldn't regret.

Pinker:
Sorry.

Purple bookworm:
😳??!

Natsuki took a few more deep breaths, 'dam it yuri you're really starting to piss me off.'

Pinker:
And thank you for choosing the only good name that sugar bag could come up with.

Yuri was beyond confused at this point, in fact she was worried that someone had stolen Natsukis phone and she was talking to a complete stranger.

Purple bookworm:
Natsuki being nice?... No it can't be... T-Thats impossible!

"THATS IT!" Yelled Natsuki now standing up from her bed out if frustration.

Pinker:
Fuck off Yuri! You big boobed bitch! If you don't appreciate me being nice then maybe I won't be nice ever again you stupid cunt!

Natsuki was pacing around in her room filled with rage as she wrote that and instantly sent it without thinking straight. But not to her surprise, she felt very guilty afterwords.

After Yuri got the message and read it all she could do was sigh in relief and with a light smile.

"There you are..." Smiled Yuri as she now has all the evidence she needed to prove this was indeed Natsuki.

Purple bookworm:
Thank god. I thought someone stole your phone! Good to know it's you and not some random stranger.

Natsuki then found the perfect counter attack. She grinned widely, her eyes full of menace.

Pinker:
Ok, who are you and what have you done with Yuri? She never cares this much about anyone, what have you done with her?

"Clever bitch." Said Yuri now smiling happily trying not to laugh at the instant karma thrown at her.

"Take that!" Exclaimed Natsuki, also smiling and proud of herself for that.

Purple bookworm:
Well then fuck you too Natsuki, you useless flat wall.

Natsuki was well aware of what this bitch was implying and did not like it one bit. It was her biggest insecurity of all time and it made her more sad then angry, because it reminded her of all the abusive reasons behind her body's appearance.

Pinker:
So you wanna play that game huh? Well at least I can sleep on my back at night without suffocating and sit up straight without getting a fucking back ake!

" Why this little- wait I have a counter! " Smiled Yuri and instantly started typing like her life depended on it.

Purple bookworm:
At least I have a body that attracts people who aren't pedophiles.

" OH NO SHE DID NOT JUST DO THAT!!!!!! " Huffed Natsuki also typing like her life depended on it.

Pinker:
That may be true but at least I don't attract literally every other kind of pervert in the world.

Just as she sent it Natsuki heard the sound of a door swinging open and closing with loud crashing noises, followed by the sound of wobbly foot steps.

'H-He's here...' Was all Natsuki could think as her eyes widened in fear and she grew a cold sweat.

Yuri felt so triggered right now and she was in the middle of writing something to respond to her pinker when she got a text from her.

Pinker:
I would love to carry on this discussion but frankly I don't give a fuck and have more important things to do. Chao bitch!

With that both Yuri and Natsuki put down their phones knowing it was useless to carry on talking. Only difference was that Yuri was painfully alone, while Natsuki was with someone who would cause her pain.

"NatSUki WhEre aRe YoU?!" Slurred Natsukis father.

'Crap! Why is he home early?!' panicked Natsuki, her breath hitched in her throat. She quickly bolted to her door and locked and pushed all of the very little furniture she had in front of the door, to create some king of barricade. Feeling her heart race with fear and adrenaline Natsuki grabbed her phone, plugged in her head phones and quickly played her favourite list of anime intros to not only calm herself down, but hopefully drown the noises she knew had yet to come, all while retreating to the corner of her bed.

"NaTSuki?!" Called her dad, slightly raising his voice, clearly angry. Natsuki started to tremble...

"Natsuki!!" Shouted her dad, far more demanding. Natsukis breath started to quicken and became out of sync with her heart beat, rendering her almost breathless...

"NATSUKI!!!" Now yelled her dad, stomping up the stairs and heading straight to Natsukis room, his loud footsteps thumping on the ground as if he was an elephant.

'Damn it why don't these stupid headphones work!?' mentally screamed Natsuki, still being able to hear her dad even when the music was playing at full volume, tears of panic begining to build up in her eyes.

"NATSUKI GET OUT HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Practically screamed her dad. After hearing him slam at the door she jumped from her bed and ran over to her door, pushing the furniture further towards it in hopes of adding to the strength of the barricade.

Her dad started to push and shake the door handle harder, before slamming into it, trying to force his way into her room and calling her horrific names every second Natsuki denied him entrance. She had heard the names he called her so many times that they were just white noise to her now, but she never got used to the loud and violent noises of dad breaking things, which included her sometimes. Natsuki, now crying, trembling and pushing back against her father with a rugged breath and every last bit of her strength, began to scream and plead to her papa from the fear of losing her life.

"GO AWAY! PAPA JUST GO AWAY! YOUR DRUNK! YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THIS! PLEASE STOP PAPA! PLEASE GO AWAY! JUST GO AWAY!" She screaming the words 'go away' an almost countless amount of times, matching the number of tears she shead and as each tear fell and spread on the floor, her dad's ruthless banging slowly faded until there was no sound left appart for Natsukis muffled and wobbly whimpers, echoing through the house as she cried...

She couldn't stop crying, she just couldn't stop, even when she heared her dad calmly leave without saying a word... She just couldn't stop crying, for she was still scared of what that man would do to her if she dared leave this small and broken room... Which was just as small, and as broken as her.

After calming herself down, Natsuki felt exhausted, so when she made sure her dad was gone, she shakily made her way to her bed and crawled into a ball under her one blanket trying to stop her shaking.

"W-Why am I so w-weak..." She whispered to herself as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.6K 41
Book Two in the Doki Doki My Heart series! This book is a prequel to the events that happen in Bittersweet and focuses almost solely on the relations...
36K 1.1K 13
After a long summer of doing basically nothing, school starts right back up again for Y/n and her friend Sayori. Y/n assumes it'll be another relaxin...
16K 220 15
Me and natsuki fought all the time but deep down inside i always knew i liked her but i had no clue what she was going through....
11.8K 182 26
You have known Sayori for years. She's your most cherished friend, and you know each other so well. You've always loved her since day one, but didn't...