his first laugh || arthur fle...

By lyfewrcker

y/n l/n, threatened by her stepmother, kills her and ends up in arkham asylum, earning the entitlement "offic... More

before you start
chp 1 - threats to deaths
chp 2 - 2AM
chp 3 - uncertainty and plans
chp 4 - escape
chp 5 - hotel
chp 6 - panic attack
chp 7 - alter ego
chp 8 - change
a/n
chapter 9 - memories
chp 10 - daddy fleck
chp 11 - dreams
chp 12 - gone
a/n

backstory

4.9K 142 2
By lyfewrcker

You could say a 24-year-old has every right to live their lives their own way. Well, this woman doesn't.

I lived with my stepmother, a wicked soul. She had married my father, who died of a heart attack three years later, when I was six and she had two daughters. I sound like Cinderella, I know. But the plot twist is, she treats her daughters and I the same- brutally, coldly and abusively. One of them, who was the oldest, commited suicide when she was fourteen, leaving both her sister, Carla, and I alone with that witch. She restricted both of us from living our lives; she stopped us from school after we graduated, not continuing our higher education in college, and that drove Carla insane that she had lost part of herself now. So the both of us were abused by that witch, Dameria, until now as her servants.

We lived in this huge but awfully dreaded environment. The house was made of wood, so it had given out this rotten, medieval smell. My sister and I were to live in our filthy basements, with insufficient clothing, two buckets of water and a loaf. We sound like we're from the sixteenth century, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.2K 38
A story about a girl, who struggles to live by the rules of a society that doesn't care about people like her. A series of events lead her to an unex...
66.4K 2.5K 55
Doctor Harleen Quinzel, a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum. She was assigned to the clown himself. She thought she was curing him, but she was falling...
Harley By L.

Fanfiction

3.9K 120 17
"All these people doubting me, belittling me day in and day out. It's enough to make a girl go crazy." ...
69K 1.7K 20
Y/N is Harleen Quinzel's childhood best friend, they lived right next to each other growing up and now share an apartment. Just like Harleen she work...