England x Reader

By Foofy06

(Y/n) was a small, weak, little country located right next to England. Her and England were best friends and... More

Chapter 1: (Y/n)
Chapter 2: England
Chapter 3: (Y/n)
Chapter 4: (Y/n)
Chapter 5: England
Chapter 6: (Y/n)
Chapter 7: England
Chapter 8: (Y/n)
Chapter 9: England
Chapter 10: (Y/n)
Chapter 11: England
Chapter 12: (Y/n)
Chapter 13: Germany
Chapter 14: England
Chapter 15: (Y/n)
Chapter 16: England
Chapter 17: (Y/n)
Chapter 18: England
Chapter 19: (Y/n)
Chapter 20: Germany
Chapter 22: England
Tis not the End

Chapter 21: (Y/n)

561 12 4
By Foofy06

My body was getting weaker due to my overuse of magic. We had dropped Germany back off to his house. I sent my ever growing army over to America, France, Italy, China, Japan, and England.

We were winning this war because of my magic. But I wasn't sure if it would stay that way or if I'll make it to the end alive.

I was walking to the shop to get some food when I felt an excruciating pain in my chest. I stumbled to the ground, Fredrick was walking in front of me and heard me scream.

"(Y/n) what's wrong?" Fredrick said coming to my side.

"We... need... to... go... home." I said through sharp breaths.

When we got home we turned on the news and found out that one of our cities had just been obliterated by a nuke. John checked my chest and saw a massive burn. He put some cream on it and tried bandaging it up.

"We'll have to start our final plan." I said.

"You can't be serious." Fredrick said.

"It's the only way." I said.

"It's too dangerous! I won't let you." Fredrick replied.

"We have no other choice Fredrick." John said.

I started drawing the magic circle and preparing the army.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532 6 21
(Y/N) is a high class lady with many suitors in coming, especially one named Francis. Arthur is a punk who preforms at the same pub every weekend. On...
63.7K 2.1K 26
After the Cold War, many countries have noticed that Russia is quiet, dark, and more to himself than before. Not only is he keeping his feelings to h...
463K 15.6K 96
Basically just as the title says. If you are going to be making requests, it might take me a while to complete them, though... but they will be comp...
85.8K 1.4K 19
Hi! This is a collection of one shots (+ a few non-fiction additions). It might be old now, but it's still very dear to me and I hope many of you old...